-.:Challege between Demon and Neko:.- (18+) |private| MisuChan & CheputChan

CheputChan19

Right after the red head spill out his cum, the demon's cock twitched inside his ass and squirt out the seed deep inside him after the other called 'nii-san'. He shuddered when felt his brother's cum streamed inside his ass then felt the other cock being pulled out, gasped as Yuki's body collapse on top his body. The older male felt his stepbrother's arm wrapped around his body and kinda feeling cozy with it.

"you feel to good Nii-san"

The neko smiled at the honest words of his brother then bring his arm round the other body too, hugged him gently. "hmm, yeah.. you too.." he replied with hummed sound then with his last strength he pulled his body and his younger brother body to on the middle of the bed, pulled the blanket near him around their body. He yawned slightly and still had his arm around the blood demon's body. "just stay here for a moment..you're tired, right?" he mumbled softly, somehow he wanted to acted so gentle to his brother this time.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 322
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CheputChan19

• MisuChan

Kuroyuki enjoyed the warmth they shared when his older half brother wrapped his arm around him making him nuzzle his brothers neck more before his brother pulled them to the middle of the bed and pulling the covers over them, Yuki yawned "i am tired now" he mumbles then gets more comfortable with his older half brother not wanting to let go "im not leaving, im staying whit nii-san" he said softly in a childish tone referring to earlier that he wanted to have this room.

The blood demon felt sticky but didnt care "your mine as well as this room" he mumbled childishly not really caring if his older brother would be annoyed by his childish ways, he glanced at his brothers handsome face then smiled softly Yuki looked like he wanted to say something but he didnt say anything and just rested his head back in the nape of Lin his neck.

Lin couldn't help but smiled softly as heard a childish tone come out from Yuki's mouth, it surprised him but he enjoyed that expression that rarely his stepbrother showed to him. "yes, yes, I know.. just sleep...I won't disturb you.." he nodded gently and without he realize, he already ruffled the other black locks that really soft against the neko male's hands. He never expect that he could do something gentle to his brother because all this time he and his the blood demon male always fighting about everything.

"your mine as well as this room"

The red head just chuckled instead as listen to another childish tone from Yuki's mouth and tighten his arm around his younger brother's body. "hmm? Is that so?" that was all he could say, somehow he didn't want to questioned the other words. He caught a soft smile from the younger male and a bit frowned when his brother looked like want to say something but just silent and buried his face on his neck. The older male just sigh and say something without his voice just moving his lips to form a 'I love you' words. The half demon know that his body really uncomfortable now but he just ignore this and wrapped his tail around Yuki's waist and slowly close his eyes.

Kuroyuki couldnt help but feel content by how his older brother treated him he never though he would ever be treated like this by his brother, he could feel all his bad personalities subside and return to his normal quiet self slowly drifting to sleep. The younger demon started off whit good peaceful dreams but they didnt last long like every night he started to see his worse nightmares which seemed to take for ever to be able to wake up from.

Yuki clings to his brother digging his nails into Lin his flesh mumbling in his sleep as he was trying to break from that nightmare, he finally woke up in cold sweat not realizing where he was, he crawled out of bed and stumbled to the bathroom while he tripped over some stuff making noise before he finally reached the bathroom filling up the bathtub like he always did after this nightmare, the only reason he was so affected by the nightmare was because most things where true or could easily become true.

Lin had a blank dream when he was in deep sleep, yeah he always like that he just sleep with plain dream that containe with black or gray sight and he didn't mind with that. He still could felt the heat of younger male's body beside him that make him more cozy in his sleep but he feel something weird when the other's breath sounded frantic on his ear but he didn't want to wake up yet.

The red head grunted in his peaceful sleep when the black-haired male digged his body then felt the warm body of his stepbrother gone from his embrace. As the loud of stuff that being crashed by something, the neko male jolted on his bed and wake up slowly. He yawned widely and get off of the bed, walked to the sounds come from. When he found the bathroom door was opened, Lin walk toward there and found the blood demon filled the bathtub but with trembled body. His eyes snapped wide open and immediately approach his brother. "Y-Yuki? Why were you take a shower this late? What the hell was going on with your trembled body?" he shake the demon's shoulder and waited his response.

Kuroyuki was about to get in the bathtub when his name was being called, he tilted his head in the direction to see Lin shaking his shoulder, Yuki frowned slightly at his brothers reaction before he remembered he was in his brothers room still and realized why he walked into things on his way to the bath room "i always take a bath around this time" he said softly and got into the tub whit hot water as he faked a slight smile.

"i was trebling from the cold, do you want to join me nii-san?" he stated and asked softly once again like his normal voice always was but a bit sleepy, The black haired demon looked at the redheaded demon if he was going to join or not while just seeing his brother made him come back to reality a bit faster since he was oke and standing in front of him. Yuki closed his eyes for a second making up his mind he wont tell his brother anything.

The red head stared at Yuki's golden orbs and found it blinked in dazed way with frowned looks. He know that something happen to his stepbrother and he was a bit curious about it. He watched the blood demon got in the bathtub and look at the weird smile that he made. "hmm, you had a weird hobby, Yuki.." that was he could commented.

Lin tilted his head as he heard a rare offer from his brother then glance at his naked body that messy with cum. "yeah, I want to joining.." he nodded and got inside his big bathtub, sighed as the hot water relaxed his muscles. He rested his head on the edge of the bathtub but his gaze still on the black-haired male. Hesitated at first, he asking the younger male slowly. "ne, Yuki.. What's going on actually?" he said and looked into Yuki's eyes.

Kuroyuki watched Lin get in and tilted his head when his brother asked him what was going on, the blood demon moved his body over to his brothers body on his hands and knees he was in front of his brother now and slid a hand up over his brothers chest before clinging to him "why do you think something is wrong Nii-san" he asked softly and seductively before he puts his face in front of his brothers face and smiled.

"i forgot i was in your room, im sorry if i woke you up but i always have a bath in the night i cant help it" he said as he moved himself on the redhead his lap as he started to play whit the red lock of his brothers hair before he rested his head back in the nape of his brothers neck feeling his energy slip away but felt better the moment he touched his brother for some reason.

Right after the neko male asked his younger brother, Yuki already had his body in front of him. He watched the other put his hands on his chest, clinging on him then heard his brother's seductive voice. "I don't know.. But my instinct told me that.." he shrugged while Yuki's face touched his, smiled as well.

"though you were forget being in my room, you won't crashed my thing along you walk toward the bathroom, Yuki.. Normal people didn't do that.." he commented slowly and blinked his eyes as found his stepbrother sat on his lap and start to play with his red hair. He just sighed when the black head leaned his head on the older male's shoulder and without he realize he bring his hand to caress his younger brother's back gently, closed his eyes for a while.

Kuroyuki heard his brothers words and felt his hand on his back feeling like his half brother care about him but he was still skeptical and couldnt help but let his doubt slip "if i didnt know better i might think you actually care my dear brother" he moved back and washed himself then got out not even wanting to hear his brothers words as he looked for a towel finally finding one her dried himself off.

The black haired male glanced at the red haired male and signed before going back to the bathroom in search of his yukata and getting dressed to go back to his own room feeling it was dangerous to stay close to his brother and get his heart broken since he already knew he was getting an illusion of what he always longed for and in the end get trashed on the streets if everything goes bad, he even hears if his brother so=poke to him or not to busy whit his thoughts.

The red head still close his eyes and caress his brother's back then the other start to speak.

"if i didnt know better i might think you actually care my dear brother"

That words really slapped Lin and make he wake up fully. He froze on his spot and dazed for a moment, even when his brother moved and finish his shower he didn't budge. 'why I care to him? I just do what my instinct told me.. I know I hate Yuki but when I see him like before, I can't hate him..' the older male struggled on his head, still confused what was going on to him that turned out so gentle to his stepbrother.

The neko male finish his shower in silent and dried himself when he heard the black-haired male got back to the bathroom to take his yukata. "don't come near me if you didn't believe me.." he said right before his brother got out from his room. Somehow Yuki's words before make his chest tighten but didn't know why. But one thing he could thing that maybe he fall for his brother and of course he didn't want the other know that or he would lose and couldn't take over the head clan.

Kuroyuki walked back to his room feeling frustrated whit himself, before he reached his room he blacked out while he felt his body being dragged somewhere till he felt his back hit something soft and some voices, when a hand reached for him to undress him his automatic self defense went up hearing a scream of pain, he knew that was a womans voice and his eyes shot open.

In the room stood his father whit a hateful face the face he got if they where alone then he left saying something that he couldnt hear. There where still woman and men that looked familiar to him then it hit him he was being punished his father knew, all the ones in the room where starting to discuss who was aloud to go first while Yuki was magically being bound to the bed, he closed his eyes knowing he was powerless against what was going to happen.

Lin groaned to himself when his stepbrother already out of his room. He hate being like this, deep in his heart he was really care to Yuki but he didn't want losing about the head clan. The older male slumped his body on his king size bed and closed his eyes while his mind wandering to nowhere. 'is Yuki already on his room?' he though but then his ear catch a scream voice and that make his body jolted on the bed. "what the hell was that scream!" he widen his eyes in surprised.

The red head was somehow worried about the scream that he heard before because it was the same time when his brother got out from his room. Hesitated first, he make his way toward Yuki's room. But on the way he went there, he saw his father got out from one room with strange face and it make he curious then got inside that room when his father completely gone from there. As he open the door, his eyes widen in horror because found his younger brother laid powerlessly on the bed with naked body with a couple people around him. "hey! What's the hell was going on in here! And why my brother naked here!" he said furiously.

Kuroyuki his eyes widen when he heard his brothers voice rang out through the room calling out to ask what the hell was going on, and blushed slightly when one woman spoke up "we paid for his seeds no scram" as she started to get Yuki to get it up so she could get what she wanted from him, normally he wouldnt fight it much but now that his brother was here he found more strength to fight this.

The black haired male looked at his brother whit glowing eyes mouthing him to leave as he didnt want his brother to see this as he tried to struggle against his fathers magic and get the woman off him, he knew he needed to ask for help but he couldnt do it. The blood demon was close to begging for his brother to leave so he wouldnt feel even worse then he already was not expecting to be saved.

"we paid for his seeds no scram"

That woman's words echoing on Lin's ear and didn't believe what just he heard before. 'seed? What the hell!' that was the neko male though. He glared at the woman that start to touching his brother, got mad when other people touch his Yuki. He know that his younger brother already desperate to asked him to leave but he was too stubborn to obey that and within second his body start to change.

"don't touch my Kuroyuki, bitch!" the red head yelled out loud and with one push the woman crashed the wall. His hair now turn out long with his eyes became dark black, he used his demon power now. He know that he never tried to use this but seeing his brother being raped by another people pushed his demon side. He glanced at the blood demon and with one swing of his hands the magic that bounded him gone then pulled his hands. "come with me and please just obey this time.." he said and lifted Yuki's body to his arm and disappear to his secret place. He put down the younger male and change to his normal shape, glanced at his brother with crossed arm. "now, could you tell me who are they? And why they want your seed?"

Kuroyuki was shocked when his brother claimed him as his and got the woman off him and turning into the form he hasnt seen before, once he was freed and told to hold on so Yuki just did what he was told not knowing what hit him his brother saved him and to top that off he was claimed. The blood demon just keeps clinging to the neko and buried his face in the nape of the neko his neck.

Yuki swallowed his words when he was asked for an explanation but he didnt know how to explain, he took a deep breath "Blood demons are rare" he said softly afraid his brother would hate him and no longer want to be close to him, he could feel tears well up in his eyes then shivered because he was getting cold "Father sells it when hes mad at me" he whispered and fell silent.

Lin could understand that his brother's blood was a rare one but as the words that their father sells the younger male make him stunned for a moment. Of course he surprised by it because all this time he always had much respect to his father that he though a wise man but now all that respect was gone after he heard his brother's words. "f-father sell y-you?" he said stutterly with uneasy tone.

The red head caught that his younger brother shivered and immediately put off his shirt and put it on the smaller male, knowing that his place was indeed cold moreover his brother naked. He faced the black-haired male and sighed deeply because remember one thing that bugging his head. "and why father could angry with you? I though you always obey about what father told to you.." he gazed at the other slowly, found Yuki's tears start to gathered on his eyes.

Kuroyuki simply nodded and gratefully took the shirt his brother gave him, he had to face his brother but quickly averted his eyes "i im not supposed to kill the attackers" he paused and moved his hands to the end of the shirt pulling it down "h he knows what we did" he blushed slightly, i know he does" he said in and whisper and clings back to his brother not being able to hold back his tears.

"everyone hates me, you will leave me to you will hate me again to" he sobbed into his brothers chest before he stopped crying and fainted in his brothers arms.

The neko male could felt a shiver run down to his spine when Yuki mention him about the attacker that attack his brother and about they intimate sex. "y-you mean father know about it? But he couldn't do that just to you! I'm take a responsible too.." he said stutter but with high pitch sound because just his brother who take the punishment.

Lin widen his eyes as felt his stepbrother clung to his chest and sobbed loudly. His heart felt flattered when he heard a whined sound of the younger male then shake his head showing he never do that. "no! I won't leave you nor hate you, Yuki.." he said softly but then got panicked when his brother fainted on his arm. "Yuki, Yuki!" he shake the smaller body but not got any response. Gritted his teeth, he used his magic and in second he got back to his room then lay Yuki's body on his bed before make sure his door room locked with his magic. Lin sat beside Kuroyuki and bit his lips. "please wake up.." he whispere softly.

Kuroyuki breathed softly and his fainting switched to sleeping his body started to toss and turn as he started to have a nightmare again but he heard his brothers voice call for him making him slowly woke up and looked at his brothers face then looked to see where he was while he groaned "nii-san?" he asked softly reaching out for the red hair that belonged to his brother.

"y your here why?" he asked softly in a whisper not getting why his brother was still there whit him not understanding it all he could hear in his head was a voice telling him it wasnt real that his brother saved him or cared.

The neko male still sat beside his brother and keep telling him to wake up. He had seen the younger male's body moved like having some nightmare but then he relief when the other wake up and look around him then calling him. "y-yes.. Are you okay?" he asked slowly when the other hands reached out his red hair, touched his hands gently.

As Yuki asked why Lin was there in whisper voice, he know that his brother didn't understand why. He bit his lips when saw the black-haired male's eyes full of disbelief look. The red head know all this time he was always harsh and never care with Yuki and he couldn't blame the younger male if he didn't believe him. Sighing harshly, he stand up from his seat. "it's okay if you weren't believe me.. If you're okay I'm glad.." he said and let go Yuki's hands. "your door still locked by my magic so nobody can go inside but you can go out.." he paused then glance at Yuki. "I'm leaving now if you doesn't like me being here.." his voice sounded bitter and he still wait the other response before really leave that place.

Kuroyuki watched his brother get up and say if he doesnt believe him thats oke, those words conflicted him but when his brother said he was going to leave he rushed up and clings to his brother not wanting to let his brother leave "p p please d dont leave" he said softly he buried his head in his brothers back " i i wont want you to l leave" slowly his grip tightened slightly as his soft voice became more dominant.

"dont forget your mine, i wont let you leave" he moved his lips to Lin his neck "my soft sweet side wont dare to tell you anything that beside the constant threats on my life probably created me." he paused "yeah i have split personalities about 3 his original obedient quiet one, me and teh full blown demon you already met all of us, thats really rare and we all are attracted to you cute Neko nii-san" he said whit a slight taunt.

Lin didn't heard anything from his brother and bite his lower lips and ready to go out. He was already stepped one move when his brother's body clung on his back, make he gasped in surprised. He couldn't form any words and just listen to the whined voice of the other. "o-okay.. I won't leave.." that's all he could said to Yuki while felt the arm around his body tighten.

The neko male frowned when he heard the change of the younger male's voice and grunted softly while his brother's lips touched his neck. He still didn't get the meaning on Yuki's words but then as the blood demon explain all the things he get it now. But one thing that make him really glad that his brother told him that 3 personalities of Yuki attracted to him. "ooh, Is that so? I think I had charming looks because I could attracted 3 of your side huh?" he turned back and caress the black-haired male's cheek gently with a smirk on his lips.

Kuroyuki lets Lin turn around and chuckle "oh dont worry it isnt your charm all 3 of us like, we all have our parts" he licked his lips when his cheek was being stroked resting his head in his brothers hand and yawned "sleepy time" he lets go and takes the shirt off again and threw it on the ground then grabbed Lin his wrist dragging him back to the bed "your my pillow and you wont leave" he paused and glanced back "will you" he said more then he asked.

The black haired male crawled into the bed pulling his brother in whit him and used him as a pillow "when im awake again we can have more sex but now i want to sleep" he said simply before falling asleep.

Lin looked at Kuroyuki that chuckled freely then pouted at him. "ooh, it must be fun if my charm really make your 3 side awake.." he said with whining sound while keep caress his brother's cheek. He blinked his eyes then laughed a bit, smiled at him when the younger male claimed him as his pillow. "yeah sure my little brother~ I won't leave and be your cozy pillow.." he said playfully and let the other dragged him to the bed.

The red head laid himself down on the bed with his brother cuddled on him like a child hugged his precious doll. He smirked as heard Yuki's comment and nodded slowly, watching the other that already deep in sleep. 'he's really make me surprised. I wonder if this wild character was his true character of the black-haired male..' Lin though then kissed the younger male's lips and drifted to sleep.