My beloved Ghost ~CheputChan19 and Pigeon~ private [18+]

CheputChan19

Evan climbed up into his lap and gave him a gentle kiss. "I just wanna spend more time alone with you... If you don't mind..." He blushed softly and smiled "I love you a lot Kenji.... I'm so glad you found me."

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CheputChan19

• Kotorichan

Kenji place his hand on Evan's chest as the ghost kissed him, kissed the ghost back with closed eyes. "no, I don't mind.. I want to spend my time with you too.." he smiles softly then added. "I love you too, Evan.. Remember, your aura was the one which unite us.." he blushed when saying that.

Evan blushed and shrugged. "I still don't think there's anything interesting about my aura... But I guess it's just because I can't see anything..." He pressed another kiss to Kenji's lips. "I just think you're amazing... i just wish I was still alive... then we could go on proper dates and stuff"

"well, if you can see it you'll amazed... Your aura look like rainbow but a little different, it has more colorful.. I can't tell it by words, it too beautiful.." Kenji trailled his fingers to Evan's face. He whined as get another kiss from the ghost and hang his arm around Evan's neck. "you still can date with me though you're ghost, Evan.." he laughed slowly.

"I know... But it's different..."Evan frowned and nuzzled into him. "I can't eat or anything so we can't go out for dinner... and I can never meet your parents or introduce you to mine..." He sighed softly. "and you're going to grow older but I won't..."

"yeah, I know that..." Kenji sighed and hugged Evan slowly. "don't say that again, just talk another stuff, Evan.. I mean I don't want we spend our time with sad things.." he sigh again and look at Evan with a pout.

Evan whimpered and hugged Kenji tightly. "I'm sorry... I just can't help but think about those things some times..." he pressed a kiss to the boy's forehead. "we don't have to think about any of those things for years anyway... I just worry about things way too much"

Kenji chuckled and look up at the ghost. "yeah, don't worry about next years.. I'll alive for you.." he smiled sincerely and blushed as Evan kissed his forehead. "do you have anything you want to do now, Evan.." he look at the ghost with questioning face.

"hmm... I just wanna stay here and kiss you some more..." Evan pressed another light kiss to his lips. "is that okay? I mean... I honestly haven't been able to touch anyone for four years... and now I get to touch the person I love..." he smiled shyly.

Kenji look up at the ghost and chuckled. "okay okay.. I'll give you my lips for you kiss as you want, Evan.." he closed his eyes as he got another kiss from Evan. "well, It's usual things Evan.. your desire being hold since for four year ago.." he hang his arm around Evan's neck again.

Evan smiled and nuzzled his nose into the other's neck. "I don't want to be too touchy... but it's just so calming to be this close to you... to smell you and feel you..." He laughed nervously. "that must sound a bit creepy... But I guess I can't help it, I'm a ghost after all"

Kenji grunt a little as Evan nuzzled his nose to his neck, feel some strange feeling. "o-oh, I see.. y-yeah indeed it feels nice beside you.." he still try to compose himself from the strange feeling earlier. "creepy? I don't think so.." he tilt his head and laughed softly.

"aren't I a spooky ghost?" Evan teased, kissing Kenji's neck. "but I am glad that you don't think I'm creepy..." he pulled away a bit to look Kenji in the eyes. "I would be really sad if you were scared of me" he kissed the boy again, happy to be so close.

"n-no, you're not, E-Evan.." Kenji replied with crack voice and felt that strange feeling again, moans softly. He look back at Evan as the other look into his eyes. "nah, I'm already seen ghost in 18 years of my life and impossible I'm scared of you, Evan.." he kissed the ghost back.

Evan blushed softly and rested his hand on Kenji's cheek. "are you okay? you're making noises..." he looked away, his cheeks pink. "I-I'm sorry, I must be touching in a weird way..." He pulled away and sat down a little bit farther away to give him some space.

A tint of pink creep on Kenji's face as he look at the ghost. "n-no I'm okay.. I-It's just everytime you kissed my neck I felt some strange feeling though it's feels good..." he look down at the ground. "no, just keep going.. My body just too sensitive to be touched.." his blush darker now.

Evan blushed softly and shook his head. "no, I want to wait until we have plenty of time alone..." He kissed Kenji on the lips one more time before standing up. "come on, you should probably get a snack or something before class start." he smiled brightly. "of course if you ever get hungry during class I could bring something for you"

Kenji let out a breathy chuckle. "yeah, we have much time after school.." he closed his eyes again as got another soft kiss from Evan then stand up as well. "ah, you're right! But you don't have to bring me something, I don't wanna bother you... I'll buy some sandwich for my lunch." he smiled then hold his hand in front of Evan. "let's go.."

Evan happily took his hand and pulled him towards the stairs. "what's your favorite kind of sandwich? I hope they still have it... They used to always run out of my favorite kind of food when I went here..." he sighed softly and shrugged. "I guess it was just because I was super picky..."

Kenji walk side by side with Evan and when he reach the end of stairs he look up at that ghost. "umm, I like any kind of sandwich, especially sandwich with chicken.." he explain to the ghost while imagine it. He laughed at Evan. "hey, every foods is delicious don't picky to much.."

"I just really liked spicy things.... And there's a spicy meatball sandwich that they would have and it was my favorite thing to eat" Evan blushed softly. "it's kinda silly... but whenever I had to get something else I would be really disappointed..."

"Ahh, I see.. spicy meatball? I think that's sound great! I'll buy that sandwich.." Kenji said happily then finally he reach the cafetaria and look up at Evan. "just wait here, I'll be back in no time.." he look at the other, wait for an answer before really go.

Evan smiled and nodded. "okay, I'll be right here, take your time" He sat down on thin air to wait. It was kind of sad to be in the cafeteria with so many people around but none of them could see him. He slowly pulled his knees up to his chest, trying to stay calm.

Kenji just nodded and walk to the crowded place, well cafetaria always like that when break time. After struggling with other people who want to buy sandwich, finally he got the spicy meatball that Evan mention before. Then he walk back to the ghost who sit in the air and smiled toward him. "hey, I'm back. Are you okay?" he frowned as seeing the ghost curled like a ball.

Evan uncurled and immediately hugged Kenji tightly. "I'm s-sorry, I just got scared... all these people can't see me and I just got l-lonely..." he pulled away after a moment and wiped away tears. "I'm sorry... I don't mean to be so needy..."