My beloved Ghost ~CheputChan19 and Pigeon~ private [18+]

CheputChan19

"I-I'm sorry. I just can't stop myself to do that..."Kenji looked up and see Evan's face that blushed now. "I-I don't know what kind of feeling that I felt... But I was always overwhelmed when see you smiling... A-and my heart always beat fast when near you.." he blushed and touch his chest as well while try to explain to the other.

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CheputChan19

• Kotorichan

Even stopped and looked at Kenji with wide eyes. "I-it kinda sounds like you h-have a crush on me..." he mumbled, quickly looking away again. "b-but that probably isn't it... I mean, who would actually like me..." he laughed nervously. "i-if you did like me..." he trailed off. He wanted to say that he liked Kenji too but he couldn't do it.

Kenji gasped as hear 'crush' word come out from Evan's mouth and blushed more darkly. "I-I think you're right... though this is the first time I felt this feeling with same gender.." he looked away after said it but snap up his face again as hear the blondy ghost's words "no! you're fun person I think everyone happy to talk to you... and I like you.. no, I love you.." he mumbled, try to look up and wait the other reaction.

Evan's face turned bright red in embarrassment. He hesitated for just a moment before speaking. "R-really? Oh Kenji..." He floated closer. "I feel the same..." Without any more delay the ghost leaned in to kiss the boy, making himself solid as he did.

"ye-hmph.." Kenji's words doesn't spoken well because Evan kissed him so sudden but kissed back the other, hold on the wall for the support. He never expect Evan want to kiss him, felt grateful as well because Evan feel the same thing like him.

Evan gently kissed him for a minute before pulling away, his pale cheeks flushed softly. "I'm sorry... Was that too sudden?" He asked shyly. "I just really wanted to kiss you... It makes me so happy to know you feel like this"

Kenji shook his head and smiled to the ghost. "no.. I'm glad you want to kiss me.." he said with face dark red and panting for an air. He take his arm to Evan's body and hug him tight. "thanks for have same feeling like me... I never expect you would like me because you look always sad and... Didnt want to open to me.."

"i told you... I don't want you to get depressed and die like I did..." Evan murmured, wrapping his arms around the other's waist and holding him close. "I'm just a very sad person... or ghost I guess... I was like this even when I was alive"

"I'm not think that short.. I mean, though everyone always ignore me and stare me with look of disgust I wont going down. Because I still have my family and little sister that wait for me.." Kenji said softly, enjoy the warmness that he shared with Evan. "I dont care if you human or ghost.. I like the way you're.."

"thank you... I'm so glad I met you..." Evan said with a shy smile. "I just wish that I could leave this school... I won't be able to see you at all on the weekends" he sighed and rested his head against the boy's warm shoulder. "I'll just have to try not to bother you too much turning your classes..."

"you dont have to hold yourself, Evan.. You can come to my class even I'm studying though I'm always boring in there.." Kenji said with a small chuckle but sigh at the end. "I hope I can always be with you.. Is there no way for you to leave this place?" he said and lean back, want to see Evan's face clearly.

"there might be some kind of way... But I don't know..." evan sighed and pulled away. "I haven't actually tried very hard, I guess I never had that much of a reason to leave... I'm just scared that if I visit anyone that I used to know I would find out that they hate me for... doing that"

"hey, dont get yourself down again, Evan... you never really hear them said that, right?" Kenji said with a pout and hold Evan's hands tight. "and... promise me you never felt guilty again.. I will try to find out the way to make you out from here..." he smiled and there's a glint of hope in Kenji's eyes.

"I... I promise that I'll try my best not to feel guilty" Evan said softly, looking down at Kenji's hands. He gently squeezed the warmth between his fingers and smiled. "I love you, and I think that'll be enough to keep me positive"

Kenji smiled softly and pink shade creeping again on his face. "I-I love you too, Evan.." Windy air flip his hair again and he take a glance at sky that already turn out to dark. Let out a soft sigh he look at the ghost again. "I think I'll go home now..."

Evan pulled his hands away and nodded. "okay... I'll see you tomorrow then" he smiled and pushed a lock of Kenji's hair back before leaning in and giving him a light kiss on the lips. "thank you so much for today..." he murmured, pulling away from him.

Kenji gasped as Evan give him a light kiss and blushed darkly while nodded to the ghost that his lover now. "y-yeah..." he just can say that, too speechless even to react. "bye Evan, I'll see you tomorrow morning..." and with that he walk to door of the roof and make his way to his home.

Evan nodded and watched the boy leave. The ghost sighed softly and sat down on the edge of the roof to wait out yet another long night. It always felt so horrible to be alone all night, even the birds would be asleep... Evan only wished that he could sleep the time away.

Kenji glance back to the top of roof when he standing in front of his school gate and walk again to his house. After take a shower, he lay himself down on the bed. He re-call event on this day and smiled form on his lips as remember Evan's face. Then he hug himself tight and falls asleep a minutes later.

Evan waited silently for Kenji all night. Although he couldn't help but get worried that the boy wouldn't come back... What if it had just been a dare? What if he ended up getting too scared to come back? The ghost curled up on the roof. By the time school started the next morning Evan was softly crying.

The next morning Kenji wakes up with a good mood. He just need a couple of minutes for prepare to school and after that he going to school. Like usual, he being greeted by a few of ghost in the school yard. He take a deep breath when he stand in front of the stairs and walk upstairs to the top of the roofs.

Evan was curled up on the floor, his body seemed to be dissolving. Little bits of his ghostly form broke away and floated up into the sky as he lay there. He didn't hear the door opening over his soft sobs. A small group of birds was huddled around him, waiting for their morning food.

Kenji open the door gently and stopped so sudden because he hear a soft sobs behind the door. He found his lover laying on the roof floor and sobbed. "Evan... Is something wrong?" his sounds seems uneasy. He approach the ghost slowly with a worried look on his face.

Evan sat straight up at the sound of Kenji's voice. He jumped to his feet and ran to the living boy. "Kenji!" He cried, pulling him into a tight hug. 'I-I didn't think you'd come back... I thought you'd g-gone forever" he sobbed, trying desperately to control himself.

Kenji stumble back as Evan hug him tight and froze for a while but then smiled as hear the other explaining to him. "hey, who told you I dont come again, huh?" he stroked Evan's back gently, try to soothe him and want to make he stop crying.