My beloved Ghost ~CheputChan19 and Pigeon~ private [18+]

CheputChan19

Name : Kenji Tomoya

Position : Uke

Hair color : Midnight Black

Eye color : black sometimes turn out to red blood.

Likes : sitting on the roof of the school, view from a high place, enjoy the breezy winds, a friendly ghost.

Dislikes : the bustling places, ghosts who suddenly appeared in front of his eyes, bad ghost.

Appearance : 4758-377822534.jpg

Kenji's bio : Kenji is the mediocrity person and always gets pretty good grades in his school, but there is a different thing from him, namely his ability to see ghosts. That ability already he had since he was little and it was enough to bother him because he could always see things that cannot be seen by others. His eyes will also react; turned into red blood when he saw a ghost. He could distinguish types of ghosts from the existing aura surrounding the ghosts that he saw.

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CheputChan19

• Kotorichan

Name: Evan ???

Position: Seme/Seke

Hair color: Blond

Eye color: Blue/green

Dislikes: Dogs, loud people, surprises, mean people

Appearance:

Evan_zps318b694e.png

(quick drawing, I would spend more time but I want to start already...)

Evan's bio: Evan committed suicide in the school during his third year of high school due to bullying. People still tell ghost stories about how he haunts the halls and attacks anyone who looks like the people that bullied him. In reality he just can't leave the school grounds and spends most of his time on the roof with the birds, since animals are able to see him. The worst thing he ever does is steal little bits of food from people's lunches to give to the birds. Sometimes things 'trigger' him and his eyes turn red and his hair turns white and he's unable to control himself

The usual days, by Kenji did, he set off to school after breakfast with his parents and his younger sister who is still 5 years old. Before exiting the home he greets an old woman ghost in the corner of his house. well, maybe it was strange, but he certainly could see ghosts since childhood and greet the ghosts have become a regular thing for him.

Arriving at the school, he was greeted by a few minor ghosts running around the school grounds, the ghost had a bright blue aura around his body; that means that the ghost still don't know anything or die while still young. Kenji sighed softly, he wondered why he could have an ability like this. But when he would walk into his class he stop his pace. There is something on top of the roof of the school that attracted his attention. Kenji's eyes instantly turns into a blood red at the sight of a ghost but he is puzzled why this time he saw a ghost that has rainbow aura surrounding it body.

Evan sat on the edge of the roof, a human would be afraid of falling off. But the ghost knew from experience that if he fell he would just float to the ground like a feather. He watched as students hurried to their classes, just as he had done so many years ago... It seemed so pointless now, school, friends, family... He didn't know why he worried about it so much when he was alive...

A soft sigh passed his lips and he rose to his feet, the movement startled a couple of the birds that had gathered around him. The ghost murmured a soft apology to his feathered friends before sinking into the cement floor beneath his feet. Evan let himself melt down to the first floor where students were putting things in lockers before the bell rang. He easily passed through the teenagers, all they would feel was a slight cold breeze as he made his way to the cafeteria to search for scraps for the birds.

Kenji attempts to dislodge his curiosity and went on his way toward the class. He sighed softly when walk because he saw a ghost with a very beautiful aura. Well, although most ghosts are always annoying to Kenji because they always show up suddenly in front of him. But unlike the auras they have, Kenji really liked the colours arising from the body of a creature that was lifeless.

He put his school bag on top of his desk and sat down while looking at circumstances surrounding the classes. There are several ghosts who were sitting near the students there are even among the ghosts who kissed the students. He rolled his eyes at the sight and turned his gaze toward the otherway. Again he saw the ghost that this morning he saw; the ghost with rainbow aura. Subconsciously he smiled while looking at the ghost, who was standing in the cafeteria which happens to be close to his class.

Evan carefully picked scraps out of the cafeteria trash that the birds could eat. It was hard for him to hold real objects but he could do it if he focused. He noticed someone in one of the classrooms looking at him and looked up. There was no way that a human could see him, right? It must just be a coincidence that he was looking over here... Evan never talked to the other ghosts, he used to try but they were often rude or loud and so he gave up eventually.

The ghost went back up to the roof to feed the birds. It was usually pretty quiet, even during lunch, so that was where he spent most of his time. It made him sad to watch the living students... It made him regret his own death even more.

Kenji continues to pay close attention to the ghost and a bit surprised because the ghost picks up something in the trash. 'what will he done with that rubbish...' he muttered quietly. He was a bit surprised when the ghost realized being seen by him and instantly looked the other way. He cursed himself quietly, because caught by ghosts; and it sounds very not cool.

He realizes that his teacher has since already exists in class and hurriedly pulled out his book and follow the lessons. He take a glance at the ghost that stands near his the cafetaria and found the Ghost has disappeared. "I have to find that the ghost," he mumbled softly and felt a little bit strange because he had not been looking for ghosts before.

Evan was sitting quietly on the roof. He had put all the scraps on the ground and was just watching the birds pick at the bits of food. "don't fight over it... I'll bring you more soon..." he sighed, gently touching one. He could make himself solid enough to actually feel the soft feathers and the warmth of the tiny body... It was all that really gave him comfort these days... The ghost closed his eyes and for a moment just focused on the feeling, trying to pretend that he was still alive... But before he knew it the bird hopped away to get more food. Evan sighed and opened his eyes again, falling back to the harsh reality of his death.

Kenji didn't sat quietly in his chair during the lesson, looking at watch on his hand, hoping the class will break soon. After a few minutes of waiting, finally bell rang; a sign of a break. He immediately gathered all his books and put it into his school bag. Then he ran toward his locker and store the bag in there. He glanced toward the cafeteria and decided to buy some bread for his lunch. 'But where do I have to go? I didn't know where the ghost's place...' he think for a while and decided to go to the roof of his school where he first saw that ghost with rainbow aura.

The birds scattered at the sound of the door to the roof opening. Evan let out a soft whimper of disappointment as his only friends left, going somewhere outside of the school where he couldn't follow them. He slowly rose to his feet and turned to see who it was, not that it mattered much... To his surprise it was the boy who had seemed to be staring at him. The ghost didn't say anything, he had tried to talk to people after he first died but they couldn't hear him... Of course they couldn't hear him, it wasn't like anyone cared when he was alive either. He turned away from the living person and lightly traced his fingers over the bruise on his neck. He wondered if he could have been friends with this person when he was alive, he doubted it... He would have been to scared to even try...

Evan slowly floated to the edge of the roof, staring up at the sky in hopes that a couple birds might come back to keep his mind off the loss of his life.

Kenji opened the door to the roof of a school that had rusted it slowly. Breezy winds directly leads to his face, slapped his face gently. He saw to the side while knowing that there are birds on the roof, flying and fears when he opened the doors of before. His eyes returned to catch the ghostly figure with a rainbow aura again. But he's a little disappointed because the ghost ignore him and doesn't want to look at him. He closes his eyes that has changed to red and slowly breathed softly, trying to soothe himself quickly so he doesn't to feel upset for having ignored earlier.

He whines when the ghost is like going to another place and leave him alone. After convincing himself he was finally let out of his voice. "h-hey don't go. I-I can see you," he look at ghost, stutter when say it.

Evan froze when he heard those words. He very slowly turned to face the boy, a look of pure shock in his eyes. ""you can... see me..?" he asked slowly, trying to confirm that he was the one being spoken to. He had never met anyone at this school who could see him. Countless students had told ghost stories about him, but that was just because of the circumstances of his death... No one actually believed the ghost was still wandering the school halls. His face took on an expression of desperation, he wanted someone to see him. This existence was the worst hell he could imagine, he had been alone in life and was now alone in death.

"y-yes, I can see you clearly.." Kenji said and scratching his cheek a little and wonder why that ghost look like really surprise by his words. Aah... I forgot, it's a rare thing human could see ghost except himself actually, he mumbled softly. He tilt his head and look at that blondy ghost as saw that ghost's eyes widen and shocked. Then he try to approach that blondy ghost slowly even he afraid that ghost will run away from him. Kenji's breath become pant because he got excited, can see the beautiful aura from close. He never imagine could get close to any ghost though he always seen it everyday. "I'm kenji, what is your name?" he burst out his though to that ghost and cover his mouth, regret his words and wait the other response.

"I'm.... Evan..." The ghost suddenly felt self conscious of his appearance, he tugged his shirt up to try to hide the bruises on his neck. "Uh, how can you see me? You're alive aren't you?" He floated a little closer to the human before stopping. He was afraid that this person could disappear at any moment, or become starled and run away like the birds. "No one's ever been able to see me... Except ghosts that pass by and animals..." He glanced up at the sky to catch a glimpse of some passing birds.

Kenji smiled as that blondy ghost told his name but a little frowned because evan hide something on his neck. "yeah, I'm alive. well, I born with an unique ability that was could see the ghost.." he said and walk near evan without doubt even he try to touch that ghost. He chuckled when hear the other comment. "that's right. But I'm always startled as a few ghost appear in front of me from nowhere," he study the ghost's face slowly and felt glad he can be friended with a ghost like evan. "you have beautiful aura, evan!" he said happily and watching evan's glowing aura again.

"Aura?" Evan looked around himself, he didn't see any kind of aura. "what do you mean? there's really nothing beautiful about me at all... You're probably just seeing something else..." He desperately wished that he had been wearing a hoodie when he died, so he could cover his neck. "um... so have you always gone to school here? I don't think I've seen you before..."

"yes, a beautiful one," Kenji said with a confident tone. He chuckle when see Evan examine himself, try to find the aura but look like he can't see anything. "I can distinguishing ghost I saw by the aura that surrounds their bodies... bright colors aura a sign that they were a good ghost. And otherwise with dark aura..." Kenji red-blood eyes stared with curiosity when he saw the blond ghost. "But you have a colorful aura like a rainbow... And the colors looks very beautiful..." he smiled softly. He notice Evan didn't comfortable by something, but he just let it go and shook his head. "This is the first time I came here. I used to sit on the roof top of the school but not here, somewhere else."

"Oh... I always sit here... Its the only place on campus where I can see my old house." Evan turned away and let himself float up a couple feet to look over the edge of the roof. "And I used to spend a lot of time here when I was alive..." He sighed and floated back to the ground before turning to Kenji. "So... What now? Do you exorcise me or something? I would leave the school if I could..."

Kenji nodded in understanding while hear Evan's words but he raise one of his eyebrow after that. "A-Alive? You're attend in this school too before..." he said in unbelieve tone and added. "aah, don't say the reason if you didn't mind..." he said and felt another windy air flip his hair again. Kenji shook his head and waved his hand. "no! Why should I do that to you.. You can't leave this place? W-Why..." he said softly. Though the black-haired male felt embarrassed because he's asking to much question to his first ghost friend.

Evan lightly touched the bruises on his neck and let his gaze drop to the floor. "I don't know... Whenever I try to leave it's like there's some kind of invisible wall stopping me from going off campus... It's probably some kind of punishment..." He shrugged and looked back up at Kenji. "All I've done for the past four years is sit on this roof and feed birds... it's a bit lonely"

Kenji felt sad when that blondy ghost tell him the reason. "ooh, I'm sorry. I didn't want to make you remember your past." he try to soothe the other by patted Evan's shoulder but he cant touch anything. Ugh, I forget he was a ghost and certainly I cant touch him... he tough for a while. Something cross his mind and then he look at Evan with stern look. "are you commit suicide in here? I think that's why you cant leave this place.." he said and mumbling at the end of his words.

Evan's eyes widened at the other's words. He wanted to deny it, he hated to say it... But he managed a slow nod, his shoulders slumping in utter despair. "yes... I guess that is why... it's a punishment for being so selfish..." he ran his fingers over the bruise on his neck again. "I guess I'll just stay here forever.. or at least until the school is torn down..." He turned away and started to float towards the edge of roof. There didn't seem to be any reason to continue the conversation. Kenji probably wouldn't want to talk to someone so depressing anyway...

Kenji gasped because his guess was right but he hate to see Evan's face turn out sad like that. "y-you must have a reason to do that, right..." Kenji's words seems uneasy now. He watched that blondy ghost start to floated again but he still want to know about Evan more. Without Kenji realize, his leg start to run and try to stop Evan from run away and for his surprise he can touch Evan's hand now. "don't go. I like you.." he blushed as that words burst out from his mouth. "I-I mean I don't hate people who take suicide for their choice..."

Evan pulled away and glanced back at him sadly. "you should hate me... it was stupid and selfish and I hate myself even more than I did when I was alive..." He sighed and shook his head. "you should make friends with someone who's not dead... someone that you can go do things with and who's actually fun to spend time with... I'm just a waste of effort" He sat down on the edge of the roof and looked up at the sky.

Kenji jolted back as the other pulled away from him but look at Evan in steady face. "there's no reason that I hate you, Evan..." he look at the ground while continue his sentence. "...besides I dont really have a close friends since they now I can see something unusual. They just talk to me when they needed something..." He standing in front of Evan, still look at the ground. School's bell ring again and that brought back his mind, realize that he must be back to his class.