My beloved Ghost ~CheputChan19 and Pigeon~ private [18+]

CheputChan19

"You should go to class..." Evan said sadly. "If... If you really want to see me again then I'll be up here..." He did want to see the young man again... But he was scared. Somehow it felt like he would drive Kenji to suicide if he was around him too long... The ghost hugged his arms to himself as if he were cold, in a way he was always cold. Ever since his death he felt like he should be shivering.

• Replies 493
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• CheputChan19

• Kotorichan

"o-okay..." he said then added. "yeah, I'll come back tomorrow. See you soon when the break time." he smiled sincerely to Evan. And with that he leave that blondy ghost alone, though he little doubt about leaving him after see his sad eyes. He felt a little disappointed because he didnt has much time to talk with that rainbowed aura ghost. After some minutes, he come back to his class but there's no one worry if he gone anyway... He sigh and stare at the window, hope time passed fast and he can meet with Evan again.

Evan stayed on the roof for a few minutes before standing up again. He felt bad for being so cold to Kenji and wanted to apologize... He sank down through the floor and searched the classrooms until he found Kenji in class. He floated just behind the boy and cleared his throat nervously. "Um... I know you can't talk to me because you're around other people... But I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for being so rude earlier... I'm just worried that I'll make you depressed and you might... Do the same thing I did..."

Kenji yawned when his teacher explain about the lesson in front of the class. His mind full of Evan's face, he still has much question to that ghost even he doesnt know why he do that far just because that ghost has different aura from the other. His mind going blank as he hear a familiar voice beside him. He gasped and his eyes turn to blood red again when see Evan, luckily he sit in the rear of the class so there's no one notice his eyes. "It's okay Evan.. I'm not mad at you anyway and I never think if I know you can make me depressed like you.." he whisper to that ghost and let out a sigh of relief because Evan trust himself now...

Evan managed a very small smile at the boy's words. He sat down on the floor next to Kenji's desk and lightly rested his head on the desk. "I haven't been to class in so long... Is it okay if I just stay here for a bit? Just... Tap three times on the desk if you want me to leave you alone..." He looked up at Kenji for a moment before turning his attention to the teacher.

Kenji watches Evan sat down near him and form a smile at the ghost's words. "no problem... You can stay as long as you want.. Beside that teacher never scold her student because she was too serious with explain the lesson.." he said with a low voice, chuckle slightly. Then he study the blondy ghost's face while he rest his head on his palm.

"Yeah... I remember this teacher, she was working here while I was alive..." Evan smiled at the memory. "once my friend brought his puppy to school and she was so wrapped up in teaching that she didn't notice when he brought it out of his backpack and passed it around to everyone..." The ghost's smile soon disappeared as he wondered what he friend was doing now.

Kenji just nod and let out a soft chuckle as hear Evan's funny story. "that's too silly.. She really didnt realize your friend brought a puppy? She never change then.." he said with another chuckle. But his chuckle gone as he saw Evan's face cloudy again. 'I dont want to see you sad again..' That word just cross his mind again.. Whoa what am I think before.. He said in his mind. A shade of pink creep his face but Kenji shook his head and try not to think hard about it.

Evan concentrated for a moment so his head was able to touch real things. He closed his eyes and felt the desk under his cheek, once again thinking of the times when this kind of feeling was nothing special. His air still floated lightly around his head, and a few strands lightly brushed against Kenji's skin.

Kenji jolted as feeling something against his skin but recover fast from his surprise because he dont want anyone get suspicious with him. He look at the blondy ghost and leaned closer, there's one question that always he wonder since that ghost come to his class. "E-Evan... Why sometimes I can touch you and then I cant again?" he whiper to Evan's ear slowly, there's a hint of curious in his tone.

Evan opened his eyes and looked up at Kenji with a slight frown. "Huh? Oh... It's just that if I concentrate hard enough I can touch real things... It's nice because I can pet the birds and bring them food and everything..." He smiled sadly and relaxed so that he couldn't be touched anymore. "I've been trying to practice so that I can hold it for longer... But if it bothers you then I won't do it around you... I'm sure it's weird..."

"n-no!" Kenji's voice become high luckily nobody notice him yet. "I-I mean that's a good thing.. If I can touch you It feels like you really beside me.." his voice become low at end of his sentence. Why he always keep his distance with me.. Is he still doesnt trust me fully.. His mind full of doubt. He look at Evan again. "beside I think you different from any ghost that I see before.. And you're not weird.. So please stop saying you're weird person, I'm the one who weird because I can see something that human cant see in reality.." he said with breathy chuckle.

"I'm really glad you can see me..." Evan murmured, making his head solid again. He sighed and closed his eyes again. "And I really am weird... I mean... I died for such a stupid reason... and everyone I ever knew probably hates me now..." His voice was sad, he was never able to get those thoughts out of his mind.

"yeah, I'm glad too Evan.. Your aura lead me to meet you.." he said softly, relief that the blondy ghost happy to meet him. He reach Evan's head and rub it gently as the ghost make himself solid again. It's felt really soft.. He think and continue rubbing Evan's hair. "who care about that.. I mean dont think that too hard.. That just make you feel more and more insecure.. This time you must let it go that guilty feeling.." he try to soothing the other again while resting his head on the other of his palm.

Evan sighed and nodded slightly. "thank you... You really have no ideas how much it means to hear that..." He opened his eyes and gave the other boy a soft smile. "you're so nice... I wish I could do something to thank you for being so kind..." he looked away as he tried to think of something he could do for Kenji.

Kenji just nod in understanding as the other said thank you to him. Ooh, he's so adorable when he smiled... Kenji's mind full of that though again, he always felt different when he near Evan. His head snapped up as hear the blondy ghost said something that attract his attention. "you don't have to do that, Evan.. I'm just thinking that I must make you feel better..."

Evan let his head go back to normal as he sat up. "no, I have an idea!" His eye shone with excitement. "meet me on the roof after school" He smiled brightly feeling more happy than he had in many, many years. He didn't wait for Kenji's response before melting through the floor.

Kenji jump a little as hear Evan speak so suddenly, tilt his head as saw Evan's act change so fast. He nod and stand up so quickly because he want to say something but Evan already gone from his sight. Everyone eyes saw Kenji because the accident earlier and he just scratch his back head and sit awkwardly. What will Evan show to me... he wondering until the end of the class. When the class is only a few people in it, Kenji went out of the classroom while carrying his school bag and walked toward the school roof.

Evan was sitting on the roof with a little bag of cookies in his hands. He had gone into the cafeteria and made the cookies since all the cooks were already gone. He hummed softly as he waited, excited to give the cookies to the other. He looked up when he heard the door to the roof opening and quickly jumped to his feet. "Kenji!" he held the bag out "I made these for you"

Kenji a bit surprise as he open the door of the roof but smiled when notice Evan popped out from roof with a cheerful face. "Hi Evan.." he look at the little bag that the blondy ghost hold. "ooh, t-thank you! you made this? how.." he said in surprise tone and walk toward Evan, want to see clearly the content of the bag.

"There are ingredients and stuff in the cafeteria, and all the cooks already left" Evan said cheerfully. "they're chocolate chip. I hope it tastes okay, I couldn't actually try one but I remembered the recipe from when I was alive..." he held the cookies out for Kenji.

Kenji smiled as receive the cookie from Evan and take out one of the chocolate chip, chew and taste it slowly. Kenji's eyes shine in different way when taste it, hummed slightly. "hmm, this cookies taste great Evan!" he said happily and put another chocolate chip to his mouth.

Evan's mood brightened even more at the compliment. "really? it's good? that's great! I was really worried that it would taste weird..." he laughed softy and pushed a strand of hair out of his face. "I'll try to make you something else... it's all I can really do these days"

"yeah! I love it. I never taste a cookie like this before." Kenji said in excitement. He was relieved because Evan was able to smile now. But something urge his mind and without he realize, he already faced Evan's face and kiss his cheek though he doesn't feel anything. "y-you don't have to bother to make me something... It's enough for me when I saw you smile..." he said, look to the ground because embarrassed by his last action.

Evan blushed softly and touched his cheek. "w-what? Kenji...You... You shouldn't do do that..." he murmured, his smile disappearing. "I mean... I'm... Or I was... G-gay... If you do that kind of thing I might take it the wrong way..." He looked away and slowly floated backwards.