Cuffs & Bullets [18+] (mitsukixlin & sue werner)

sue werner

Kyo watched Akio opened his mouth and slid his tongue in to let it roam around trying to hint the older male sould use his tongue as the younger male keeps sliding it over the older male's, now that the older male had wrapped his arms over the younger male's shoulder, the younger male slides his hands down.

Shin couldnt resist to let his hands travel down and up the boys shirt not sure if the older male would let him but he still tried it anyway.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MisuChan

• sue werner

Akio was surprised when Kyo slid his tongue inside before he could ever say anything. He blushed red and closed his eyes back, feeling the other kept touching his tongue with his own. Slowly, he tried to move his own wet muscle and touch the Kyo's. It felt weird, having someone's tongue inside his mouth but at the same time it felt good. If this was the real kiss, then, Akio was glad that he experienced it first with Kyo.

"Nn..." He moaned into the deep kiss and pushed closer. Wanting to taste the unique taste of Kyo's. He almost jumped when he felt the cold skin against his hot skin. Akio felt Kyo's hands slid down and inside the shirt. He squirmed a bit, feeling those fingers caressing his heated skin but didn't move to stop him.

Kyo swirled around his tongue inside of Akio his mouth then pulled it back and moved his lips over the older male's lips slowly sliding his hands a bit more up carefully. The younger male moved them so the older male was now on his back and the younger male had some more room for his hands to travel and explore the older male's body.

Kyo's hands find there way to Akio's nipples and tweaked them slightly as he keeps kissing the older male moaning softly in the kiss.

Akio didn't even register that he was lying on his back. The taste of Kyo's mouth against him make him light-headed, also the feeling of his hands on his heated skin felt really nice. He liked it, having Kyo touched him like that, exploring his whole body and making him feel nice.

"Mm... more," he moaned.

He felt Kyo's hands moved up, up and up. Until, it reached his chest. "Ah!" He gasped in surprise when the younger male's tweaked his nipples. He blushed red in embarrassment but still wouldn't stop. He pulled the other closer, until their body was touching, until Kyo's whole body was covering him.

"Nn... Kyo..."

Kyo felt he was getting turned on but Akio calling out for him to do more made him realize he didnt want to do it like this plus he might hurt the older male that was still wounded. The younger male pulled back and blushed slightly as he fixed the older male's shirt.

"dont seduce me like that, i might really go for it but im not good at holding back you know" he ruffled his hair as he sat up then helped Akio up "and i might hurt you" he paused again and grabbed his tea taking a sip of it "you dont seem like you would want to do this stuff whit out being in a relationship. So are you less confused about your feelings now?"

u werner

Akio was confused when suddenly Kyo pulling from him. He looked over at the younger male, blushing when he said that he was seducing him and wouldn't be able to control himself. He just let the younger male dress him back and sat down on the floor, face red like a tomato. He didn't believe it that he was liking and lost control of himself over. He would never imagine himself like that.

He never felt so right and it scared him a bit at the thought of letting Kyo be closer than he already was. He always distant himself from people and the thought of being with Kyo...

"you dont seem like you would want to do this stuff whit out being in a relationship. So are you less confused about your feelings now?"

He was surprised when Kyo asked him that. The male was right. He wasn't the type to involve in the activities such as that without being in a relationship and it confused him why he did and why he allowed Kyo to do that? He looked into Kyo's beautiful eyes, searching what was he was feeling now?

"Ne, Kyo..." he paused, biting his bottom lip. "W-what does it mean if I'm always thinking of you, wanting to always see you, blushing and giddy when you touch me, my heart beat faster every time I'm with you and I couldn't stop from always want to be with you... and I want you to touch me more. W-what are these feelings?"

Kyo studied Akio as he thought about his answers and his manner distant again, then he words the older male spoke made the younger male blush, the younger male held his hand out to the older one so he could pull him close again.

"well generally it meant your in love" he paused and smiled shyly "whit me"

The yakuza kissed the cop his cheek "this went faster then i expected it to go, but im happy" he said softly holding the Cop tightly but still loose to his own body and rested his head on the cop his shoulder "your to damn adorable"

So, the uncomfortable yet giddy feeling was love. He looked down on his chest, ignoring how the younger male was fawning over him. His heart was beating faster again. He looked up and saw the handsome face of Kyo. He closed his eyes when the yakuza kissed his cheek, feeling the skin there getting burned but in a good way.

"this went faster then i expected it to go, but im happy"

Kyo loved him. It was a fact and Akio couldn't deny that and the fact that he had fallen in love with Kyo was also true. He opened his eyes and wrapped his arms around the bigger male's body hesitantly, relishing in the warmth that spread to his body. He rested his own head on the younger male's head, hearing how Kyo said he was adorable.

Love. Once, a long time ago, he had lost all of his love ones. After that, he had been distancing himself from the others and would make sure that he would never hold a feeling such as love ever again. But, this young man had managed to crack the ice wall that he had kept since 7 years ago. He had managed to break into Akio's great wall.

Akio closed his eyes, feeling a single drop of tear falling down his cheek.

Kyo enjoyed the silence that was the good kind, he had his eyes closed felling better and better when Akio wrapped his arms around the younger male. The younger male felt sleepy and was fighting it, he felt something wet on his head and groaned "your not crying of sadness right" he asked softly.

the yakuza moved his hands so he could lift the cop up "your going to be my huggy pillow as im going to sleep for a bit" he said not caring if the cop would agree or not, he lifted them of the couch and moved them to the bedroom gently resting them on the bed. "good night" he said in a whisper and closed his eyes to go to sleep.

"your not crying of sadness right"

Akio rubbed his teary eyes and shook his head to deny the younger male's question. "No, I'm not." He forced a smile and squeaked a bit when he was lifted by the other. He immediately wrapped his arms around the yakuza's neck, fearing if he was to fall on the floor. He blushed a little as the yakuza said, making him as a body pillow.

Gently, Kyo rested them on the bed and falling quickly to sleep. He whispered a, "Good night..." back to the yakuza and stared into Kyo's face, not being able to sleep. He had enough sleep last night, so, he wasn't going to sleep this morning. He lifted his hand to caress Kyo's midnight tresses. He relished in the softness and unconsciously let out a faint smile.

He was happy now. He shouldn't think of the past. He promised himself not to love anyone after the lost of his family because he was scared of losing someone he loved again. But now, he couldn't help but fall in love with the handsome younger man. "...Don't ever leave me, Kyo..." he mumbled as he closed his eyes and hugged the sleeping male. "I love you, so, don't leave me alone..."

Kyo had a nice dream of a live whit him and Akio and a few kids running around they both looked like them, one had Kyo his eyes and the other had Akio his eyes, and both had Akio's hair but more Kyo's character. The kids playing in the yard while Kyo and Akio where lounging on the veranda.

In his dream he could hear the older male talk to him and he answered in his dream, but his words could be heard out of the dream. "Akio your mine" he breathed deeply before he mumbled again in his sleep "i love you Akio" he held the older male tighter not letting go at all in his sleep, even in the younger male's dream he wouldnt let go of the older male as they watched the children play.

The yakuza started to wake up after an hour or so he nuzzled the cop then opened his eyes "hmm nice way to wake up"he said softy whit a slight smile.

Akio smiled as he watched the younger male stirred in his sleep. He couldn't help but be happy when he heard Kyo's confession in his sleep. He wondered if the yakuza had heard his questions. He couldn't contain the happiness and giddiness he was feeling at the time. It was a feeling of pure bliss and he was lucky to meet with the younger male.

He slowly fell into a sleep and later woke up when Kyo moved, he opened his eyes as he heard the yakuza muttered something.

"hmm nice way to wake up"

He rubbed his eyes from the short nap and stared into the younger male's eyes. "Did you sleep enough?" he said, smiling as he stared at the face of a person he loved.

Kyo watched Akio open his eyes and smiled at him "yes i had en of sleep now, so what are we going to do now?" he asked as he sat up and moved himself over the older male "so now that you know you are in love whit me, how do we stand and move on from here?"

The younger male was nervous to what ever would happen, he knew he wouldnt be able to not be what he was now it was what he had known his whole live, but he also know he couldnt expect the older male to give up what he loved for mostly the reasons he had started. The younger male was getting giddy from his own thoughts knowing how difficult it could be unless his parents would accept his lover, but his groups could still want to slay his cute lover.

"so now that you know you are in love whit me, how do we stand and move on from here?"

Akio was silent when he was asked that question. He wasn't sure what to answer Kyo's question. He sat up and faced his boyfriend. Where did they stand? How they move from now on? It seemed like simple questions but Akio knew how hard it was to answer them. He sighed and smiled up at the younger male.

"Well, I don't know what will happen from now on but I think we should just go with the flow..." he paused and shyly put his hands on top of the yakuza's. "Whatever happens in the way, we could just deal with it when the time comes. is it okay with you?"

Kyo tilted his head as Akio spoke "hmm your right i suppose thats the right way to do it," he paused "so were dating now?" he asked not sure if they were or not then smirked slightly and covered the older male's mouth before he could talk.

"Let me do this right" he removed his hand and sat up straight "Akio-san, will you go out whit me" he said whit a slight blush still abit scared he would still be rejected.

"Akio-san, will you go out whit me"

Akio couldn't help but blushed when the yakuza sat up and proposed him formally. He slowly nodded his head and looked down, blushing furiously. "Yes, I will go out with you." he said shyly and looked up back to meet with his boyfriend's sharp, beautiful bluish eyes. Standing up from his seat on the bed, he stood in front of the man he loved.

He wrapped his arms around the bigger body of his boyfriend and pressed his face into his chest. "I love you, Kyo," he whispered and tightened his hug. "...I love you." The more he repeated the three words, the more he felt the emotion called, Love, in his heart.

Kyo smiled brightly when Akio said the words he wanted to hear the most, the older male huged him and kept repeading he loved him. The youger male returned the hug and rested his head ontop of the older male , the younger male started to get worried the older male would get hurt again so easily while would be doing his jo.

The yakuza signed "Akio, please promise me you will always take the ohone i gave you, whit you and call if you need to and dont you dare get hurt like this again!" He said in a worried voice "because i will kill who ever lays a finger on you" the gakuza knew he was maybe a bit over protective and posessive but he ment the words he said.

Akio lifted his head a bit, so, he could look into his boyfriend’s eyes. He was so happy to hear the words and felt his heart soared with joy. He nodded his head and nuzzled into the bigger male’s chest. “I promise, I’ll always bring the phone you give me and I promise to call if I’ve a problem,” he paused, silence filled the air for a minute before he spoke again. “But, Kyo… I can’t promise that I won’t get hurt. I am a police and my job is to help and protect people.”

He sighed and tightened his grab on the yakuza’s back. “This is my job and I’m happy to do it.” He paused again. “If I ever end up like my father and brother, then… promise me one thing…” he choked a bit and gulped down, forcing his voice to come out. “…Don’t get revenge for me.”

Kyo closed his eyes as Akio nuzzled up against him and listened to him speak "i know you cant promise you wont get hurt and you love your job" he signed and tightened his grip around the older male's waist "you know i cant promise you that" he paused "im a yakuza and i cant not take revenge when my lover is hurt"

Kyo stayed silent for a while "im hungry, want to go eat out some where or something" he asked changing the subject "oh right you have to change clothes first, not that i mind you wearing these more" he paused and grinned "cause you look adorable in it, and its clear your mine"

Akio was about to protest when Kyo said he wouldn't take no-action if he was hurt but bit his bottom lip when Kyo decided abruptly to change the subject. He sighed and nodded his head. "Um.. I want to cook something for you but I've nothing to cook since I don't buy groceries yet."

He smiled up at the younger male. "That sounds great! We could eat outside," he paused to hear the comment of him still wearing the bigger male's clothes. Flushing red, he quickly pushed the yakuza away. "And I mind it. I look like a little kid in your clothes!" He pouted and stomped away to change his clothes in his room.

Kyo chuckled as Akio flushed red "you better get some food supplies while we are out then, so you can cook tonight and stuff" he paused "you better cook for me soon!" he said exited that his new lover wanted to cook for him, but he didnt want the older male to strain himself to much already and he could take him to his favorite food stand that was well hidden away.

The younger male waited for the Older male to get dressed so they could go out "do you want to take the bike or walk?" he asked hoping the Older male would hurry up so they could go and eat then bring back stuff the older male would need for himself.

"do you want to take the bike or walk?"

Akio hurriedly changed the clothes that Kyo borrowing to him. He answered through the room, "I want to ride your bike!" he replied and picked random shirt and pants. Carefully so that he wouldn't touch his injury, the police gingerly dressed himself. He sighed in relief as he finished changing. He looked at the clothes and decided that he would give it to Kyo after he washed it. He put it in the basket for the dirty laundry and opened the door.

"I'm ready," he said, grabbing his phone, wallet and house key. He looked over the younger male. "I'll need to go to the supermarket to buy some groceries but we'll do it after we eat lunch." He smiled and grabbed the younger male's hand and led him to go out of his house. He locked the door after they were out and smiled up. "Let's go!"

Kyo got off the bed when Akio called out he was done, as soon as he was where the older male was he was pulled outside "ohmy i think you like the bike a bit to much" he chuckled and walked to the bike whit the older male. Once they were by the bike the yakuza pulled out the helmets.

The yakuza looked at the cop "did you bring a bag for your groceries?" he asked not sure is you should bring one or that you would get something to put it in, since he rarely did the shopping, if he did it was something small he didnt need a bag for. The yakuza helped the cop whit the helmet then put on his own and got on the bike waiting for the cop to get on to.

Akio blushed and nodded his head. "Yeah, I like your bike..." he mumbled shyly and walked with Kyo to the bike. "I don't have to bring the bag since the store already prepare for it," he smiled at the young master and chuckled. "Seriously, you're just too much of a young master." Kyo helped him wearing the helmet and seated on the back of the bike.

He sat and grabbed the younger male's sides. He clutched at the fabric there. "I'm ready, Kyo," he announced and added. "Also, surprise me with this lunch. I want to go where you always go for a meal."

Sorry, my writing was a disaster! I forgot some things.

Kyo shock his head at Akio teasing him then started the engine of the bike "well there are stores you have to bring your own bag you know, at least thats what if heard" he mumbled the last part. The younger male started to drive off to his favorite place to eat lunch or dinner.

The yakuza drove to a lot of small streets till he arrived at the food shop and parked the bike almost in front, knowing nobody here would touch a bike or try something funny. The yakuza waited for the cop to get off so he could get off himself to and removed there helmets, then walked inside. The shop had two levels, The yakuza walked upstairs and sat down in his favorite booth.