Cuffs & Bullets [18+] (mitsukixlin & sue werner)

sue werner

Kyo watched the older male act cute hiding his face in the pillow guessing he was embarrassed about whatever. Akio told him he wanted to talk, it somewhat annoyed Kyo he wanted to talk but he had a point they didnt know each other at all, he signed slightly and waited for a question to be asked.

"What's your job, Kyo?"
The yakuza hesitated to answer this but before he could say anything the Cop asked another question
"Ah, you said, you're 23. Are you still in college?"
The younger male chuckled "no i never went to collage, i dont like studying" he paused "not from books anyway" Kyo puased "i work in my family business that i have to take over sooner or later" he said not wanting to drop the bomb he was a yakuza just yet, he also knew he couldnt hide it forever either.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MisuChan

• sue werner

Akio heard the reply and couldn't help but be awed with the younger male. He lifted his face from the pillow - already forgot about his embarrassment - and watched the younger male with light and respect in his eyes. "That's really cool!" he complimented honestly.

He looked over at Kyo and snickered. "But, you don't look a bit like a young master," he chuckled and yawned. Ah... it looked like he was tired and his head had throbbed for quite a while. He scooted over to give some place for the younger male to lie. "Why don't you lie down on the bed? It's already late and we can continue our talk tomorrow after I'm released."

He smiled, blushing as he patted the empty space next to him.

Kyo raised an eyebrow when the older male taunted him "and what is a young master supposed to look like according to you" he asked whit a smirk and yawned slightly. Being up so early in the morning made he tired easily later on the day and this was one hell of a day.

The younger male got up and took off his jacket shirt and his pants so he was left in his underwear after the older male had patted the empty space next to him. The yakuza didnt care at all if the cop would protest to him being in only his underwear and just cralwed in next to Akio in the bed.

"sure we can talk in the morning" he smiled and crawled in closer almost hugging Akio just because he could, "nice and warm" he said in a spoiled voice.

Akio averted his eyes from looking at the younger male. He knew that protesting about Kyo’s choice of sleeping clothes wouldn’t deter the other from stripping to his underwear. Well, he should feel lucky though, at least, Kyo didn’t sleep naked. He blushed when he felt the other’s body almost embracing him.

He turned away and letting his back to rest against the younger male. “Well, isn’t young master always looks proper and kind of arrogant?” he said, ignoring if Kyo already sleeping or not. “But, I guess you’re a spoilt young master.” He smiled to himself and yawned again. Kyo was right, the other felt so warm and nice. “Night, Kyo.” He closed his eyes and letting the sleep overcome him.

Kyo could hear the other explain and it almost made him snort and whispered "there are differnt kinds of young masters you know" by the time he said that he could feel the other one was already as good as asleep mumbling good night. The younger male wraps his arm around the older male since he was sleeping by now.

The yakuza peered at Akio his face resting his head on his hand, his head was filling whit all kind of sexual and taunting thoughts after a few minutes he moved his head down whit out really realizing what he was doing and kissed the sleeping Cop but once his lips touched the others lips he realized what he was doing and pulled away quickly resting himself back down trying to sleep, which didnt take long before he would actually fall asleep.

That day, Akio woke up pretty early, he looked at the clock and smiled. It was 05.54 A.M. Well, he guessed he woke up early because he couldn't wait to go home and sleep in his own bed. He tried to move but realized that something or more like someone was holding hi captive. He turned around and blushed when he came face to face with Kyo's sleeping face.

He smiled. "Kyo looks like an angel. He's so handsome..."

He slowly traced along the handsome man's nose to his jaw. He relished in the soft skin and wondered how could a grown up man had a soft skin. He blushed seeing how good look was Kyo. He leaned in closer to get a better look at the younger male's face and peered at his eyes.

Well, he got quite long eyelashes. He traced the lashes and smiled again. Wondered if Kyo's face had attracted many ladies and men before.

"You're so handsome, you know that right?"

Kyo was having almost an sleepless night he kept waking up during the night whit every movement Akio made in his sleep The younger male finally had closed his eyes again when the one in his arms turned, he kept his breath slow and that of as in a sleeping state. He had learned how to do that trick when he was young, his face was being touched and he had to keep himself from smirking.

The yakuza heard the words

"You're so handsome, you know that right?"
and knew the cop though he was still asleep, he grinned "yes i know, and i can be yours only" he opened his eyes whit a slight smirk on his lips.

"yes i know, and i can be yours only"

"Gyahh!" Akio had actually shrieked like a girl. He blushed and tried to move away from the younger male. It was so embarrassing that Kyo actually caught him red-handed touching his face. He pushed the other's chest and stuttered, "K-Kyo, I-I didn't know y-you're a-awake!"

For now, Akio just wanted to run away and perhaps, hide in a hole.

Kyo couldnt help but chuckle "your so adorable" he closed his eyes again but he didnt move away "just relax already" he siad as he puts his hands on the older male's hands The younger male opened his eyes and smirked "if you dont chill out ill kiss you and i will make you relax"

The yakuza wanted to really kiss him but knew he had to be gentle still "you should ask more questions to this spoiled young master" he said in a teasing tone.

Akio wanted to run and hide but Kyo had his hands holding captive so he couldn't move anywhere. He blushed as he lied back on the bed, facing the handsome man. He tried to relax as Kyo said, afraid that the younger male would really do what he said. He wondered how could a kiss could relax him?

He stared at the blue-brownish eyes, embarrassed and closed his eyes.

"What should I ask?" he asked again. Then, he remembered something very important and opened his eyes. "Kyo, I forgot the clothes! My uniform I'm not sure if the hospital staffs clean it up and my cell is not with me. I can't ask my colleagues to get my clothes from my apartment. I can't go back in this hospital gown!"

Kyo raised an eyebrow "you ask me about clothes, all the things you can ask and you ask about clothes" he groaned and hot up walking to his bag then threw it to the bed "it might be a bit big and smell like burgers" he ruffled his hair a bit to bring it back in model.

The younger male started to get dressed "if you want your own clothes you have to give me your key and your address and ill pick you up something" he looked a bit grumpy as he said that and continued to get dressed, those clothes he had brought back for himself just in case but he could get why the brunette wouldnt want to go home in hospital clothes and it would have to be on the back of a bike at that.

Akio was quite surprised at the way Kyo was acting. He stared at the younger male and jumped a bit when he threw the bag on the bed. He just stared at the bag and opened it, finding some clothes that were too big for his size. He knew it should be Kyo's. He watched the younger male ruffled his hair grumpily.

"I'm sorry..." he said quietly. He didn't know what he did wrong but Kyo seemed a bit upset. "...I-I'll go home by myself. You don't have to send me. And it's okay, I'll just wear whatever clothes, you can take yours back."

He said and looked down on the bed. Not wanting to watch Kyo's expression change. He frowned, what made the man upset? Just a minute ago, Kyo was all playful and flirty.

The yakuza clicked his tongue annoyed "im taking you home, and just take the clothes there better for on the bike anyway" he stretched and realized his reaction might have given the Cop on the wrong impression. The younger male signed "sorry im always kind of grumpy early in the morning" he sat back on the bed and hugged the older male.

Kyo yawned "i didnt sleep to well, you better have a better bed at your place" he paused and smirked "cause you better let me sleep in it whit you soon" he lets go of Akio and rests himself face down back on the bed whit his face in the pillow "ask me something you want to know, no more stuff that doesnt involve getting to know each other"

Akio's frown deepened when he heard the younger male click his tongue. He looked down more, wanted to hide somewhere just that he wouldn't be near the male. He flinched when Kyo suddenly hugged him and said he was sorry for being grumpy and explain that it was his nature when he just woke up from his sleep.

He let out a relieved sigh. So, that was it. He was really worried and bit scared when Kyo acted like that but now, he knew the reason... he could smile again. "It's fine..." he mumbled and watched the younger male plopped down face first on the bed. He smiled. Kyo had low-blood pressure, he guessed.

He chuckled. "Fine, I won't ask something that's not related again." he paused and added. "But, for now, I think you should rest more, Kyo. I'll wake you up before it's the time for the check-up and then, we could go home. I'll let you sleep in my apartment."

Kyo moved his head so he could look at Akio whit a raised eyebrow "i wont be able to sleep anymore to awake" he turned around and pulled the older male down on top of him "you toss and turn to much" he said teasingly. the yakuza wrapped his arms around the cop and made sure he couldnt run.

"since when did you want to become a cop?" he asked trying to get to know Akio better cause it couldnt hurt. He waited for the answer knowing it could be a silly one but he knew and was envious of that pure heart the older male had.

Akio was struggled to escape from Kyo's embrace. He couldn't help but blushed when the younger male pulled him on top of him. "I don't move in my sleep!" He replied and stopped struggling when Kyo suddenly asked him a question.

"since when did you want to become a cop?"

At this question, he became quiet and still. It was still a sore subject for him whenever someone asked him that question. He looked down on the man's chest, hiding his expression from the other. He was silent from a few minutes before he decided to answer the younger man's question.

Looking up, he stared into Kyo's blue-brownish eyes. His eyes were saddened when he answered this, "Because of my father and big brother. Since they died."

The yakuza got a feeling he asked the wrong question when it went all silent, he watched the older males reaction then saw the look in his eyes and there came the answer, he gently stroked the cop his hair "im sorry" he didnt like this pained look in the older male his eyes it hurts him to see it.

Kyo stayed silent for a bit "im a born and raised Yakuza" he just said not sure if Akio would still want him around guessing his father and brother might have been killed by his kind of people, and he hot now why he felt close yet so distant to everyone around him.

"I'm fine, now... though, I still missed them whenever I'm alone..." Akio forced a smile upon his lips. He liked the way Kyo's trying to comfort him, it soothed him. The younger man was silent and then, he suddenly said those words:

"im a born and raised Yakuza"

Akio was surprised with the revelation. He stared into those blue-brownish orbs trying to find any hint of lies. But, he found nothing. He sighed and rested his cheek on Kyo's chest. "Don't worry, if being a yakuza would make me hate you then I'm not cut out to become a police. Besides, you haven't done anything bad to me. Rather than that, you saved me. I will not hate you just because you're a yakuza, you know."

Kyo felt a bit uncomfortable whit the silence, then Akio leaned against him and spoke

"Don't worry, if being a yakuza would make me hate you then I'm not cut out to become a police. Besides, you haven't done anything bad to me. Rather than that, you saved me. I will not hate you just because you're a yakuza, you know."

Those words made the yakuza happy, he pulled the cop closer "im still a bad human you know" he mumbled "well, also dont expect me to bring you home" he paused and his eyes saddened "my father and the others hate cops" he held on to the older male tightly "my mother might like you, your cute" he chuckled "i have the liking for cute things from her"

Akio sighed when he heard the younger male's statement. How could Kyo call himself bad? Wild, yes. Rough, sometimes. But, he was far from being a bad person. He lifted his head and rested his chin instead. He stared into those intense sharp blue-brownish eyes and smiled.

"You're not bad. I assure you and this is from the policeman's perspective," he grinned cheekily. "Also, it's fine, being able to talk and meet with you outside is enough for me. You don't have to tell your parents or gang that you're friend with a police." he said and added with a blush. "For your information, Mr. Kyo. I. Am. Not. Cute." he blushed as he said this and huffed angrily.

"No man will like being called cute," he pouted and tried to move from the man that holding him captive. "Kyo, release me, it's already 6 AM and the doctor will come for last checkup at 7 AM. What will they say if they see us like this?" his face was red as he said this.

Kyo chuckled "well i suppose you right no guy likes to be called cute, but you are" he ruffled his hair "well we might be able to convince them your not a cop" he smiled softly.

"i am a bad person just not to you" he said in a a sad voice before his mood changed back into his playful one.

"well if a nurse saw us like this she would squeal and apologetic for interrupting, and the doctor might not say anything at all he might ask me to just move from the bed so he can give you a check up" The yakuza doesnt let go "besides i can stay like this for at least 30 more minutes"

The younger male smirked "right so were clear if i take you home you will come as my lover not my friend" he said whit a confident smirk.

Akio wanted to protest about being called cute but paused when he heard the younger male said that he was a bad person just not to him. He frowned and tapped Kyo's chest in disagreement. "Well, you cannot just decide that you're bad. And when I said that you are good then so be it."

He pouted and rested his head in defeat. Well, if Kyo didn't want to free him then he would just enjoy himself. He blushed. 'What the hell was I thinking?' he shook his head at his thoughts. They were supposed to be friends only and no more. At Kyo's comment about introducing him as a lover to his parents, Akio's face instantly reddened. "Why would you do that?" he hid his face in Kyo's chest and mumbled. "You shouldn't lie like that to others."

He then lifted his red face and smiled shyly at the yakuza. "Um... are you comfortable, Kyo? Is it not heavy with me lying on top of you?"

Kyo looked at Akio and watched him flush "who said i would be lying to them" he paused and smirked "you already kissed me" he licked his lips teasing the older male "dont forget its my objective to make you my lover remember" the younger male closed his eyes and held the older male captive.

The yakuza chuckled "your not heavy, your light compared to me" he pulled Akio higher so his face was now by Kyo his neck as he kept his arms wrapped around the older male "i can show yo what i mean if you want" he said whit a teasing smirk.

Akio was flushed red from ears to his neck. He hid his face in the crook of the younger male. He had never felt like this. This person, Kyo, always managed to make him blush and giddy. The perspective of being the yakuza's lover somehow made his heart beat faster. He fist the younger man's shirt.

But, he had been preventing himself from getting closer to the others and if he was to fall in love with Kyo then that meant, he would have to open his heart to the other. However, what was this feeling? This feeling of always wanting to be near and close to this person? It was so weird, he just met Kyo and he felt closer than his best friend from the academy.

He mumbled quietly into the other's neck. "And what did you mean by showing? Showing what?"

Lin, you tagged the wrong name for the previous reply ^^

Kyo could feel Akio's body heat rise up in his face knowing he was blushing deeply then he mumbled

"And what did you mean by showing? Showing what?"

The yakuza grinned and rolled them around gently so he was on top "that im heavier then you" he grinned and rested himself on top of the cop but he didnt let his full weight rest on him, he rested on his elbows that were under Akio and his knees. Kyo didnt dare doing his real weight knowing the older male was hurt still.

The yakuza looks at the cop his face as his hair falls almost alike a veil around his face, he didnt like it but he couldnt move his hand or mor of his weight would rest on the Cop.