Cuffs & Bullets [18+] (mitsukixlin & sue werner)

sue werner

KyoKaraMaohfull227223_zpsf4d7e0f2.jpg

Name: Kimura Akio

Position: Uke

Hair color: Black

Eye color: Dark brown

Height: 167 cm

Weight: 53 kg

Personality: Active, happy-go-lucky, clumsy and heads into trouble without seeing or hearing the warning, quick to believe people/strangers.

Biography: Kimura Akio was a youngest child in the Kimura family. His mother had died after giving birth to him. His father and big brother were both once policemen but were killed during one big case in entire Japan when he was 17 years old. Thus, that was the reason why he did enter a police academy and became a policeman. He also hated crime the most. Despite, his brother and father were killed by criminals, he still believed that every person - even the criminals - has their own reason. Because of this personality of him, he always freed the criminal, believing in them when they said they would change into better and always got scolded by his boss.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MisuChan

• sue werner

thumb_zps8713b8aa.png

Name: Kazaka Kyo

Position: seme

Hair color: Black

Eye color: Blue/brown close up there blue and from a distant it looks brown

Height: 182 cm

Weight: 75 kg

Personality: Kyo is quiet when he wants to be or violent or nice. hes roughness and lack of mercy when he wants to be most call him the blood tiger for it

Biography: Kyo is the oldest son born from to heads of two different Yakuza family he was raised by his mother till he was ten then lived whit his father he always did what ever he wants till he needs to take over as the head of the family but does jobs for the group to but only ones he finds interesting.

Kyo was in his normal clothes whit his hair down lazy, he left the house this morning whit out his normal companion. and went to a coffee shop close to a police station he always like it there it was nice and it had the best coffee and cakes and other pastries.

Kyo was staring outside there was one policeman that caught his eye along time ago. The policeman looked so young and he was cute and happy go lucky he didnt suit to be a policeman, but he wouldnt fit the life Kyo had he wouldnt survive, unknowingly his eyes always found the guy.

Kyo licked his lips and thought of a good plan to get closer to this guy once he was interested in someone he would have him or her in one way or another.

Akio was late this morning. He had set his alarm on 06.00 AM. Unfortunately, the batteries was wore out and he woke up late, 07.45 AM. It took him 20 minutes to arrive at the police station from his house. And causing him to arrive late at his office. To make matter worse, his superior was there. He was scolded and given punishment to patrol the area for two whole weeks.

"The boss is terrible! Two whole weeks is just too much!" he grumbled under his breath as he pouted at the thought of an amount of paperwork he would have to do for two weeks reports.

He was patrolling the area near his station when he felt shivers running down his back. Looking around, he tried to find the reason but found none. That was until he entered the cafe and ordered his usual, cafe latte, that he met with a pair of sharp, fierce brownish eyes.

Kyo was sipping his coffee when to his luck the cop walked into the coffee shop.

The yakuza knew he didnt look like a bad guy or something when he was in his normal clothes and alone, of course he did bring his gun whit him because he simply wouldnt leave his house whit out it.

Kyo looked around and saw it was pretty much full so he smiled to the cop almost inviting him to join him at his seat. The yakuza waited patiently to see if the cop would join him or not, a waitress came to bring Kyo his slice of pie he had ordered whit a faint blush.

Kyo knew he was atractive to most and used that to his advantage a lot.

Akio didn't know what that look meant. But, the man kept staring at him and almost like inviting him to sit. But, he had a job to do and wouldn't be able to sit and talk leisurely. He kept watching but as usual, he was a friendly person and decided to approach the man when he smiled at him.

He liked to make new friends and perhaps this guy wanted to befriend him. "Hi!" he greeted as he stood near the strange male and smiled his friendly smile. "I never saw you in this area. Are you from here?"

Kyo knew he had the cop hooked when he walked over, he kept his smile on his face.

"hello" he said back in a polite tone "you can join this seat if you are on a break" the yakuza tilted his head "well actually i am but i bever really go anywhere in this town but this cafe" he paused "they have the best coffee and well sweets i guess"

Kyo took a sip of his Coffee then put his cup down and offered his hand to the cop "I am Kyo its nice to meet you um.."'

he looked questioningly at the cop for his name.

Kyo smiled and used his other hand to have a bite of his pie "why dont you take a cup of thee or coffee to go my treat, i hope you will remember me if we run into one another again" he said in a friendly voice.

Akio couldn't help but think the stranger was really good looking. From afar he thought the man's eyes were brown but now that he looked closer, they were more bluish. It was an interesting color indeed. He wondered if the man was a mixture of foreign blood.

"I am Kyo its nice to meet you um.."'

He accepted the hand and shook it, flashing a smile. "I'm Kimura Akio. Just Akio is fine."

"why dont you take a cup of thee or coffee to go my treat, i hope you will remember me if we run into one another again"

Akio smiled at the other's suggestion and he was tempted to follow it. However, he was running late and now he was on-duty. He couldn't really take his time to drink coffee or tea. He inwardly sighed. If only he didn't wake up late this morning then, he wouldn't be punished to take others' rounds. He smiled apologetically at the other male.

"Thanks for the offer, Kyo, but unfortunately, I'm on-duty. Besides, I already bought this," he showed his café latte.

Kyo smiled a bit disappointed but nodded understanding "well i suppose you better let me buy you something first then next time" he paused and let go of the guys hand "even thou its a shame" he said softly.

he took another sip of his coffee "see you nest time then Akio-san" Kyo couldnt help but like the name it rang in his head in a pleasant way he knew he had to be patient to get closer to Akio but he also had to be careful his family didnt find out it would mean trouble and he hated avoidable trouble.

Smiling, the policeman nodded his head. "Well, see you next time, Kyo-san." he bowed a bit and turned his back as he walked out of the cafe. He slowly sipped his café latte and continued to do his round. It wasn’t that far from the café when he heard a weird sound coming from the alleyway next block.

“Help!”

It was faint and desperate, but he was sure it was a cry for help. “What’s going on?” he frowned and ran towards the sound. He was surprised when he saw a group of thugs was holding captive a young teen in his fifteen.

One of the thugs had a knife with him and was pressing it onto the boy’s neck to threaten him. Akio’s eyes narrowed. Crime and they were doing it to a young, innocent teenager none the less. He couldn’t forgive this kind of people.

Though, he always assured himself that every person had their own reason for doing a bad thing, but this crime in front of his eyes was nothing but bullying and could be worsened if it wasn’t stopped.

“Stop!” he shouted at the thugs and they stopped what were they doing to glare at him.

“Huh? Who is this shrimp?”

He frowned. “I’m not that short!” he said and pointed his finger. “You guys better stop and free the boy! I’m a police!” he said and showed his badge. Damn! He forgot to bring his gun with him.

Not surprisingly, the thugs laughed. The leader shook his head. “Are you listening to yourself, shrimp?” he snorted. “You better run before I decide to plummet you.”

“Release the boy, mister,” Akio bravely said and stepped closer. “I’ll deal with whatever you want as long as you release the boy.”

The leader looked at his people and nodded his head. “Release the boy,” he said and one of his people push the boy towards the policeman.

“That’s good!” he quickly grabbed the shaking boy and asked him to leave. After he was sure the boy was far and he was alone, he raised his hands. “I just want to discuss thing and we don’t have to fight.”

“Huh? Are you crazy?”

“I’m not and believe me we need to talk,” Akio said again but before he could do anything, he was given a swift kick to his stomach by one of the thugs. He groaned as he felt the pain. Damn, them! He just wanted to talk!

Another kick connected to his temple and made his eyes unfocused. He winced in pain when his hair was grabbed by the leader. “Do you know why we took that boy?” the leader licked his lips. “It’s because he was so cute and,” he paused as he eyed Akio. “You’re cuter than him.” He said as he tightened his grip on Akio’s hair.

“You don’t…” the policeman’s eyes widened.

“Yes, I will do you, Mr. Policeman,” the leader grinned and again, pushed Akio’s face to the ground harshly.

Akio winced in pain again. His head was hurt and he couldn’t fight the leader since he was way bigger and stronger than him, besides, he couldn’t use his hands; both were holding captive by the leader. He groaned and panicked when he felt the man’s hand wondering inside his shirt. He didn’t want to get raped by this dirty man! Someone, he hoped someone would come to help him!

: Sorry, this is much longer than I'd planned. I couldn't cut the scene in the alleyway >.

Kyo finished his coffee and pie payed and walked out he saw a boy running in distress he took a hold of the boy and asked him what was wrong. the boy told him what had happened and Kyo knew right away it was about that hopeless policeman he signed and told the boy to go to the hospital.

Kyo was now pissed off and made his way to were the boy said it was he walked in on the scene were clearly the leader was pushing down the one he wanted himself, he licked his lips and let out a loud sign.

"you know this place isnt the best way to do this shit, why dont you take on someone your own size" he tilted his head getting the tugs attention.

The yakuza ran a hand trough his hair as the tugs went to protect there leader so he could continue it just amused Kyo he licked his lips "looks like i might have some fun" he said to himself most would run if they heard his nickname or saw his tattoo so he was glad they didnt.

"you guys know rape is against most groups there policy right" when Kyo said that the tugs started to throw punches and kicks at him, he easily dodged them "you guys are so boring" he said whit a straight face and started to make attacks of his own playing whit them.

Kyo did keep his eye on the leader so he wouldnt try to much on Akio while he played whit his comrades knocking them out once they were boring he was glad there were a lot of them

"you know this place isnt the best way to do this shit, why dont you take on someone your own size"

Akio thought he was overthinking that he heard the voice of the man he just met at the cafe where he always bought his cafe latte. His head was hurt and his eyes went unfocused. He just closed his eyes, trying to dull the pain and wondered to himself why the leader stopping touching him.

He heard the leader cursed and frowned. 'Wh-What's going on?' he thought to himself.

"you guys know rape is against most groups there policy right"

He heard again that low, sultry voice and slowly opened his eyes. His head was pounded but he forced it down. His sight met with the most beautiful view he could ever seen. There in the middle of the thugs was Kyo, the man he just met today, and he was fighting like it was nothing, like it was a dance instead. He couldn't help but followed the man's every movement.

"Ah!" He cried in pain as the leader pulled his hair and forced him to stand. Tears gathered in his eyes as he looked at Kyo. "K-Kyo..."

Kyo knocked out the last ones and creaked his neck slightly then his knuckles when he heard Akio say his name

"im glad you remember my name, close your eyes Akio" he said in a soft tone wan stepped closer to the leader whit a smirk.

Kyo was about to get ready as he saw the leader smirk and heard a noise of a pocket knife he was just able to dodge getting wounded badly by the knife but his shirt was thorn showing a small part of his tattoo. Kyo let out a loud growl before he smashed the guys face into the ground "that was my favorite shirt you fuck" he kept his foot on the guys head and looked pissed at the leader.

The yakuza moved his foot and grabbed the guy who was under it by his hair "release the cop and this is all i will let you get help for your comrades if you dont ill fucking beat you till you ask for mercy" he grinned evilishly and licked his lips "but if you get any you will have to pray to god or what ever floats your boat"

Akio closed his eyes as he heard Kyo asked him to do so. Kyo's voice was so soft when he was talking with him, different when he was talking with the thugs. He tightly closed his eyes as he winced in pain when the leader grabbed his hair tightly. He then heard a sound of fighting happen again and couldn't help but opened his eyes.

His dark brown orbs widened when he saw Kyo's was bleeding and it showed his tattoo.

He was worried for Kyo but felt relieved when Kyo managed to dodge and smashed the thug's face to the ground. He winced and closed his eyes. That hurt a lot! He knew it because he had experienced it first hand. He heard the man he met saying something about releasing him or he would make sure the guys regret it.

Still closing his eyes, he felt the leader hesitating before he felt his body was pushed to the side. He groaned in pain as his head connected with the hard wall. It hurt like hell! He wanted to open his eyes but after being threw like that, the pain in his head is getting worse and he could feel something wet, warm and sticky on his temple.

Kyo threw the guy back on the ground as he saw Akio bleed from inpact whit the wall, he growled and grabbed the leader by his neck. "you shouldnt have done that" his smirk grew wide and pure evil.

The yakuza threw the man whit out letting ho of his throat backwards into the wall.

Kyo watched the leader gasp for air "hmm that was for the boy that the cop had to replace" he growled then kneed the tug his stomach hard making him cough up some blood "that was for me" his voice was more evil this time.

He pressed the tug back up straight into the wall loving the way the guy struggled against his grip.

The yakuza pulled the guy back off the wall then threw him hard face forward into the ground grabbing him by his hair slamming the face into the ground again then leaned to the tug his ear and whispered "" thats for hurting something thats mine"

Kyo lets go of the tug leader and went to Akio his face softened "are you alright do i need to take you to the hospital?" he asked kindly and concerned.

"are you alright do i need to take you to the hospital?"

Akio was in the verge of losing consciousness when he heard the kind and concerned voice of his savior. Groaning, he tried to open his eyes and managed only one eye as the other was covered with blood. He tried to smile at Kyo but it came out as a grimace instead.

"I-I'm...fine," he tried to stand and failed. He fell back to the ground. "J-Just...need t-to...r-rest, ugh!"

He closed his eyes tightly as he cursed silently inside. 'Damn it! I need to stand or Kyo would get worry!' but of course his body wouldn't hear him. After a few swift, hard kicks to his stomach and head, he didn't think he could function that well. Also, the hit on the hard, cemented wall added to his head injury and he was bleeding for god's sake.

He bit his lips as another groan of pain escaped him again. Ah, guess he would take Kyo's offer to go to the hospital. Besides, he thought that his vision was swirling and he could see a few dark blotches in front of his eyes. Damn, he was going unconscious.

"...H-Hospi...tal," he managed to say before he faint from the pain and bloodloss.

Kyo slightly shock his head slightly at the guy his words knowing he wasnt fine but he watched him for a little longer.

he catches the falling Akio and lifted him up carrying him carefully, Kyo couldnt help but chuckle at the cop his last words that he finally admitted he needed to go to the hospital.

Kyo carried the cop to the hospital which was close by, luckily they were helped quickly because he was first off a cop and second bleeding heavily. The docters tried to get Kyo to get checked up on to but he refused all of the blood on him wasnt his and only his shirt was thorn.

The yakuza was asked to wait so he called the police station to inform them of what had happened and Akio was in the hospital and the attackers in the alley.

Kyo called one of his companions that usually sticks to his side to come pick him up and take him home, he was in need of a shower and fresh clothes.

When Akio opened his eyes, he was alone in the white room. Looking around him in confusion, he contemplated for a few minutes before realization kicked in that he was in a hospital room. He tried to sit up and groaned when he moved too quickly. Lying back on the bed, he felt his head throbbing and gingerly, he touched his head.

His head was wrapped in bandages.

He remembered that he was injured when he was trying to help the teenager from some thugs. This was not the first time happened and he was always injured whenever he tried to stand up for justice. Someday, he really hoped that all the criminals could just understand and stop doing what they were doing. But, he knew it was an impossible wish.

He sighed and looked right where the window was. The sky was almost dark and he wondered how long he had slept? Did he slept for a day or just a night? Looking back into the empty room except for himself, he couldn't help but felt lonely. It was lonely and cold, just like the apartment where he lived now.

With his family gone and he didn't have anyone with him... he knew he was a lonely man. That's why he was always happy, he tried to cover the lonely feeling by acting happy and by doing that at least, he wouldn't drown in a misery too much. Friends were precious to him but he needed someone who he could talk everything with.

Someone...

That reminded him of his savior. Kyo, where was him? He had yet to thank the man. He would need to find him and thank the man himself.

Kyo had arrived home and was scolded by his father for leaving whit out someone again and to top it off being covered in blood

even thou it was a known fact he could take care of himself his father was a bit over protective mostly because he was scared his son would take it to far.

Kyo signed and went to take a shower after the scolding then got dressed, he was impressed to how the cop managed to hold himself up that well for such a clumsy guy, once he stepped out of his room his companions sticking to his side not leaving him so he couldnt slip away again.

it was finally evening and he went to his room were the companions left him alone, he climbed out of the window and still sneaked out of the estate he had a bike stashed away for this kind of things. Kyo grabbed his bike and road to the hospital in high speed knowing the roads were deserted by now. he parked his bike in front of the hospital and walked in looking for Akio his room whit out drawing attention to himself.

Akio started to really want to see the strange yet kind man named Kyo. Something about the his savior intrigued him. Like something... he was like a moth attracted to light. He sighed and rolled over to his side and winced when his stomach hurt. Yeah, he was kicked in the stomach and he couldn't rolling in the bed. It was so boring, lying around and alone like this.

Where was his doctor?

He wanted to go home now but judging from his condition, he knew that he shouldn't move around too much. "B-But... it's too boring!" he yelled at the empty room. He covered his mouth when he realized he shouldn't make noises in a hospital. "Looks what I've done. I'm starting to get crazy," he sighed.

"Someone, I hope someone is coming to visit me..." he let out a long sigh as he fiddled with his bandaged on his stomach. "I wonder if someone will come to visit me..."

Kyo found the room and quietly entered it guessing the cop might be asleep, he was still behind the curtain when he heard Akio yell out then talk to himself. Kyo chuckled inwardly then stepped more into the room

"i guess your wish is granted" he said softly whit a smile.

he walked over to the bed "hmm sorry i wasnt here when you woke up i had to get clean clothes and take a shower" he paused "how are you feeling Akio-san" he asked in a kind voice taking a chair and sat on it next to the bed looking at the cop

"just so you know i think you were hella brave and the boy was save, i found you because i ran into him" he looked around "didnt your co workers come to see how you were doing?" he asked not seeing a get well card or something in his room.

"i guess your wish is granted"

Akio looked at the curtain and gasped when he saw his savior. He blinked his eyes, not believing that he got his wish. Did the god hear him just now? Because in front of his very eyes, Kyo was there, smiling softly at him.

"hmm sorry i wasnt here when you woke up i had to get clean clothes and take a shower" ... "how are you feeling Akio-san"

He just nodded his head, still staring at the man. He was speechless. No one ever visited him before this and this stranger was kind enough to save him and now, visiting him in the hospital. Something about this warmed his inside. It has been long someone was this kind to him. He was always alone and even when he was in his workplace, he didn't really have someone he could call real friend.

Yes, he was close to them but it was just outside not inside. And when Kyo started to question him about his co-workers, he forced a smile at the taller male. "Ahaha! I'm just a lower ranking police! I'm not that important to get some visits." he paused and smiled grateful at the other. "And thank you, Kyo for saving me and visiting me here..." he paused and added in a whisper. "...I'm glad you come."

Kyo looked at him not believing it "i wouldnt believe that when i called to tell what happened the one on the phone sounded like he was having a panic attack" he chuckled he rested his arms and head on the edge of the bed leaning forward from his chair

"im glad i ran into that boy and found you in time"

Kyo breathed deeply "i wanted to make sure you were alright" he said in a somewhat sleepy voice he glanced up at the guy

"how old are you Akio-san?" he asked curiously he guessed he was younger then him but you could never be sure he knew that first hand.

he stayed resting like that whit a small smile on his lips he was happy he was close to Akio but it made him slightly sad he was hurt like this kicking himself in his mind for playing around so long instead of saving him sooner.

"i wouldnt believe that when i called to tell what happened the one on the phone sounded like he was having a panic attack"

He smiled hearing that comment. Ah, that must be his superior. He chuckled. Well, he guessed that Kyo was right. It wasn't like the people didn't like him, it was just himself that kept his own distance with people. He didn't want to get too close only to lose them later. He didn't want to lose anyone again. Not after his family.

"im glad i ran into that boy and found you in time"..."i wanted to make sure you were alright"

He smiled, glad that he was found right before anything could happen. "I'm fine, Kyo and thank you," he said softly, he wondered if Kyo was tired. His voice sounded sleepy. But, then, perhaps he was tired after fighting with those thugs. They were not small in number.

"how old are you Akio-san?"

His savior asked him. He looked at the man and smiled. "Why asking me that?" he paused and added, "I'm 24 and how old are you, Kyo?" he asked as he eyed the male resting his head and arms on the bed. "Are you sleepy, Kyo? Perhaps you should sleep for a while."

Kyo looked at Akio and signed "i thought you were younger then me" he paused "your older then me instead" he chuckled and looked up more "no im alright im just lazy i guess" he peered at the cop his face

"im 23" he said almost forgetting he was asked his age to.

The yakuza smirked "if i was tired would you let me stay in your bed?" he asked cheeky and whit a glint in his eyes

he sat up and waited for the cop to let him know if he would be oke whit that or not even if it was to tease Akio.

Kyo glanced around not seeing a second bed so even if he wanted to rest the bed the cop was in was the only good place.

Kyo wondered how the cop would react if he knew he was a Yakuza and soon a head to, well in a few years if his mother or father retired depending on were he wanted to take over.

Akio wondered how could someone that younger than him looked that mature and taller too. He pouted at the other and sighed, why couldn't he born taller and bigger like Kyo? Perhaps if he was taller and bigger, he would be able to save himself in that situation where he was in trouble. Ah, he wondered why his body was like that of the teenager?

"if i was tired would you let me stay in your bed?"

He stared at the taller male when he said that. He blinked and did realize that he was the one that asked the blue brownish eyed male to rest and sleep. He looked around him and noticed that there was no extra bed there besides there was no couch or anything for the other to rest and sleep.

There was only his bed.

He wondered if he should offer his. But, Kyo had helped him today and offering him a bed would not cause some trouble, right? It was just a sleep and Kyo, he was sure nothing would happen. He trusted the man was a decent man not like that dirty thugs' leader that tried to rape him. Besides, it was first what had happened to him in the alleyway.

He looked at the male in the eyes. "Well, if it's okay with you sharing a bed with me," he smiled and scooted over to give some room. "I'll wake you up when the nurse or doctor comes."