Cuffs & Bullets [18+] (mitsukixlin & sue werner)

sue werner

Akio blushed as he saw the younger man was above him. But, he was glad that Kyo didn't put all his weight on him or he would get injured more. He smiled, trying to looked anywhere but the yakuza but it was difficult with Kyo's face in front of him.

"And what's the matter if you're heavier than me?" he pouted and decided to look into those blue-brown pools of eyes. He was confused and seeing that his heart beat faster, he was even more confused with this giddy feeling. "Kyo," he said and added. "What's the matter with me?"

He fidgeted on his place, since he couldn't really move anywhere with Kyo trapping him on the bed. "I meant, I never felt like this before and it's weird. What did you do to me?"

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MisuChan

• sue werner

Kyo chuckled, "because im heavier make you light" he rested his forehead on Akio's. Kyo looked at him weirdly as the older male asked him

"What's the matter with me?"
"what do you mean whats wrong whit you?" be fore he could ask more the cop spoke again.
"I meant, I never felt like this before and it's weird. What did you do to me?"

The yakuza could somewhat guess when he meant "you mean what, that you have feelings for me or you want to touch me have me close and kiss me?" he asked as he moved his head up a bit again "and how could i have done something to you?" he sits up and slides his hair back his his hands it annoyed him to much.

"Akio" he paused and looked at the male under him "maybe you know what your feeling if i kiss you for real" he smirked and waited for the older male to react.

"maybe you know what your feeling if i kiss you for real"

Akio was quiet when he heard that. Kiss for real? What does Kyo mean by kiss for real? And does Kyo know what happen to him? He stared into those beautiful sharp eyes. The eyes that managed to capture him the first time they met in the cafe. The eyes of a person that helped him.

Kiss for real...

He wondered. What was the difference with the kiss he gave to Kyo? What does it mean? He wasn't sure what to do now. Should he just agree to it? Or should he not? But, it was annoying and confusing the way his heart and body react to Kyo. He kept blushing for anything the man said or did.

He looked deep into Kyo's eyes. "H-How does the real kiss feel?"

Kyo could see the confusion and hesitation on Akio his face it only made him smirk more but knew he was almost out of time before the check up would be done. The cute older male asked the question

"H-How does the real kiss feel?"

The yakuza licked his lips "well that i can pnly show you and not tell" he heard foot steps coming closer to the door so he got off the older male "if you want i can show you when i take you home" he smiled slightly.

The yakuza was a bit annoyed he had to get up and give the cop some space while he fixed his hair and clothes, he heard the door of the room open and a few seconds later a doctor and a nurse had come in. he bowed his head slightly in respect and stayed quiet.

Akio was a bit dissapointed when Kyo moved away from him. He sighed and couldn't wait to get home so he could settle this confusion. He smiled at the doctor and nurse and just answered whatever he was asked. He also just kept quiet when the doctor checked his bandaged and asked the nurse to change it into new ones.

After finished his last check-up, the nurse brought the things he got when he arrived at the hospital. His uniform, wallet, and phone. He smiled at the nurse and doctor and said his thanks. He sighed in relief when the doctor told him that he could get home now and not forgetting to give him some prescription for his injury in which he could get it from the pharmacy.

He waited for the doctor and nurse walked away and let out a loud sigh. "Finally..." he watched the younger male and smiled. "I can go home now. Wait, I'll need to change my clothes first." he said and took Kyo's clothes from the bag and began changing, not really caring that the other was in the room.

Kyo waited patiently for the check up to be over and said his thanks, he always had respect or people in the medical field thats what he was taught anyway. Kyo watched the older male change clothes and helped put his other stuff in the bag so they were ready to go. The yakuza kept glancing at the cop his body when he could he was glad the older male wasnt shy and just changed his clothes in front of him.

The younger male waited ready to go for Akio twirling his motorcycle keys in his hands "good thing i have an extra helmet"he said softly and started to walk whit the older male "does this place have a pharmacy that you can get your stuff from?" he asked whit a tilted head ignoring the nurses who were staring at them.

Akio sighed at the state he was now. The clothes were way too big on his small frame. He looked around them and saw the people were watching them. He looked down at his clothes again. It were too big! He was like a small child in Kyo's clothes. He watched Kyo's taller and bigger frame with envy.

If only he was taller and bigger too.

He pouted as he hug his things in Kyo's bag. Kyo had helped him stuffed the things and presents in his bag. "Well, there's a pharmacy here..." he paused to find it and grinned when he found it. "Wait here! I'll take my medicine real fast." He said and went to grab his medicine.

Kyo nodded as Akio looked happy for some reason and rushed into the pharmacy, The yakuza leaned against the wall as he waited for the cute guy, just thinking of how the older male looked in his clothes was just to adorable. A nurse walked up to kyo asking him if he needed help whit something in a cute seductive way but the younger male didnt care about the woman at all so he brushed her off.

The yakuza finally saw the cop come out and lead him to where his bike was then handed him a helmet helping him put it on and making sure it was fastened then put on his own, he puts the bag away safely. The younger male got on and held out a hand for the older man to get on the bike, once they were seated he started the bike "where to Akio-san"

"where to Akio-san"

Akio seated at the back of the bike and smiled. "You know the apartment that is near the park? The one with the old building?" he asked and made himself comfortable behind the yakuza's back. It felt weird being this close but nice and his heart beat faster, causing him to blush. He waited for the man to bring them to his house as he kept his mouth shut.

sorry, it's short.

Kyo got the direction and nodded "hold on tight" he said and gives gas driving off hard he made his way to where Akio his building was, once the arrived he parked his bike and too off his helmet "were here" he said whit a smile and fixed his hair "you can get off then i will help you whit the helmet"

The younger male waited for the older one to get off then got off himself, he grabbed the bag and stored his helmet then helped the older male take his helmet off then stored that one to "alright lead the way" he said whit a smile.

Akio fixed his hair and smiled that Kyo helped him with the bag. "Here, let go upstairs," he said and led the younger male to his apartment. They walked to stairs to the first floor and Akio sighed in relief. He took his key house that he had put in the pocket and opened the door.

"I'm back..." he said to himself and smiled, smelling the familiar smell of his home. It was only a one room apartment with a living room, kitchen and a bathroom. Nothing fancy, just a normal apartment with some furniture. He lived alone and had been living there since he got out of the academy.

He turned back to the younger male. "Welcome to my house, Kyo. Let's come in."

Kyo fallowed whit his hands in his pockets kind of feeling weird the building looked a bit shabby but well it looked decent, they walked up the stairs and Akio seemed extremely happy to be home. Once the door opened the younger male smiled and walked in "sorry for the intrusion" he said politely then looked around.

"it looks nice" he said wile taking his shoes off "lived here for a long time or only a short time?" He stood there not sure what to do, its so small it amazed him the older male could live like that, all his lover had always lived bigger, but most had some one to split the rent whit or were well off, he didnt dare to ask if this would be all he could affort and if cops were payed so badly.

Akio took the bag from Kyo's hands and put it on the only table he had in the living room. He almost grinned at the lost look the younger male spotted. He shook his head. Kyo was indeed a young master. He must had a big house like that rich people always had. "I've lived here since I got out of the police academy. But, sometimes, I'll come back to my family house but it's lonely there alone so yeah, I rarely stay there."

"Sorry, it's not much but please feel at home," He sat down on the cushion and beckoned Kyo. "Why don't you sit first?" he chuckled and stood from his place. "I'll go make some tea, you just wait here, okay?" he walked to the kitchen and began making some tea.

Kyo frowned slightly at Akio his amusement and grumbled a bit, he sat down when the older male went to the kitchen to get some tea "you dont have anyone there at all?" he asked softly and a bit unsure if he should have asked but it slipped before he thought about the question.

Kyo looked down he wanted to smoke or do something to feel less weird, he couldnt stand this small space it felt so crampt to him "well i guess if it feels like home its a good place to live" he played whit his hair hoping he didnt insult or made the older mad sad whit his questions.

Akio was silent for a moment when Kyo asked him that and shook his head. He answered from the kitchen. "Yeah, no one. Only me," he chuckled sadly and switched off the gas after the water boiled. He put the green tea and a hot water to blend the tea. He took two cups and put the pot into a tray and brought it back to the living room.

"well i guess if it feels like home its a good place to live"

He put the tray on the table and sat down. He then poured it into each cup and handed Kyo one. "Thank you but it must be smaller than your house. I hope you feel comfortable here," he chuckled and sipped in his tea. It felt great being in his own home. "So, Kyo... where do you live?"

Kyo took the cup "thnx" he said softly, he knew he couldnt feel at home here well not anytime soon anyway. the younger male tilted his head when he was asked where he lived "well, do you really want to know?" he paused "i live whit my father now mostly, he lives close by. my mother lives closer to the mountains i guess"

The yakuza took a sip of the hot tea then looked at the cop "i live about 20 minutes from the hospital and about 35 minutes from the cafe, in the big estate that is probably as large as 5 big houses" he said softly feeling emberassed, he never liked talking about how big he lived mostly because it wasnt his "if you could cose where i would live it would be a family home whit a garden and a small town i guess whit nature around"

Akio hummed as he heard the younger male telling him his story. He smiled. "Why did you mother and father live separately? Don't they feel lonely?" he asked, wondering why was that. "And wow! That's big estate? I don't know you live there," he asked in amazement.

"That would be great, living in a family home with garden and nature surrounds you with your love ones," Akio said thoughtfully. The thought of Kyo living with someone pained his heart. He frowned at the pain he felt. Why would he care? Kyo was nothing more than a friend. "...Kyo, do you plan to live there with the person you love?"

He asked and looked up to meet those beautiful eyes.

Kyo rested his head on his hand as he looked at Akio "yeah i live there," he chuckled "um well my father is the head of his um lets say group and my mother is a head of her family so yeah they live separate, but they spend a lot of time together to so there not that lonely" he averted his eyes a little and mumbled "they dont have the time to be lonely"

The yakuza looked at the cop his face when he asked the question

"...Kyo, do you plan to live there with the person you love?"
he could sense some sort of jealousy on his face, The younger male leaned in close "well your the person i love now, so that would depend on you right" he smirked and pressed his lips on the older males lips.

"well your the person i love now, so that would depend on you right"

Akio flushed red, not anticipating the kiss and he was froze for a second before he quickly pushed the younger male away in surprised. He placed his hand on his lips, as he looked away in embarrassment. What was that? What was with the sudden kiss? He could feel his body getting hot at the sudden rush of blood. The kiss felt so nice.

"S-Sorry, I pushed you..." he mumbled quietly. "What was with the kiss?" he asked in confusion but actually, he did feel a bit happy at such an act. Besides, Kyo said, he was the person he love. It sent a jolt of happiness in his heart. "W-was that the real kiss that you said?"

Kyo was pushed away which surprised him a bit, then the older male apologized "not yet i wanted to do it but you pushed me off before i could do much" he looked seriously and pulled the older male closer "let me show you, and dont push me off again" he said the last part in a commanding tone.

The younger male slides an arm around the older males waist and used his other hand to cup the older mans face before slowly incing his own face closer till there lips would touch, Kyo slowly moved his lips just to see how Akio would react to it before deepening the kiss.

"let me show you, and dont push me off again"

Akio gulped down nervously. He felt like he had to follow Kyo's commanding words or else. He froze and just let Kyo do whatever he wanted. He felt the other slid his arm around his waist and held his face. His face burned as Kyo's closed the distance between them and their lips touched.

He closed his eyes tightly, just letting the younger male led him. He was a novice in this kind of thing, so, he was confused and didn't know what to do.

Kyo pulled away and chuckled "just relax already, dont think just react" he looked at Akio's face and gently puts his lips on the older male's again moving his lips slowly, he was a bit taken back that the older man really never kissed any one before like this but he couldnt help but find it cute. Kyo gently pulls Akio closer deepening the kiss slightly.

Akio opened his eyes slightly before he closed it again. He tried to follow Kyo's words and just reacted. He put his hands on the other's chest and grabbed the shirt as Kyo deepened the kiss. He moaned a bit and was surprised to hear his own voice. He blushed and tightened his grab on Kyo's shirt.

It felt nice and Kyo was warm. It was surprising but Akio was enjoying the kiss.

Kyo could feel the older man react, he slides his tongue over Akio his lips and asked for entrance. The younger male didnt know if the older male would get the hint to open his mouth. The younger male dared to slide his hand up a bit to support him and pull him the closes he could get the older male to himself, he liked the kiss even thou it was a bit clumsy on both sides it felt good.

Akio was confused. He felt something wet and silk touch his lips. He ignored it and smiled into the kiss when Kyo's slid his hand up and pulled him closer. He could hear the other heartbeat and it was very calming. But, his own heartbeat was running too fast for him. He moved his hands on the younger male's chest and slid it around his neck. Just like Kyo, he wanted to get closer to this person.

Still, the feeling of the foreign thing on his lips, made him uncomfortable. He opened his eyes and stared at the male. He blushed when he saw what it was but it confused him too. What was with Kyo? Did he want to eat him? He opened his mouth to ask the younger male.