Cuffs & Bullets [18+] (mitsukixlin & sue werner)

sue werner

Akio wasn't sure what had happened that made their conversation escalated to that subject. Since when it was about how Kyo would make him fall for the taller male? He lay on his back when he didn't feel that head resting on his shoulder anymore. Shyly, he glanced at the beautiful face and couldn't help but ask him.

"What do you mean by that?" he tilted his head curiously.

There was no way Kyo was serious, right? He didn't believe it. The taller male always tease him and he was sure that was only a joke for him. Who would want him, the nobody cop with small stature? But, Kyo was a different. With that tall and muscular body yet lean body, added with those beautifully handsome face, Kyo was a very good looking man.

He was sure, the male could find better partner with the same good-looking face. He shook his head to remove those nasty feelings he felt whenever he thought of Kyo with somebody that he didn't know. Rubbing his cheek, he laughed nervously. "There's no way, you're serious, right?"

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MisuChan

• sue werner

Kyo watched the older male grumble at his thoughts then ask him if he was serious or not. The younger male smiled teasingly

"why do you want me to be joking so badly" he turned on his side to face Akio.

Kyo signed "how can i show you im serious?" he asked starting to get annoyed that the cop though of himself as not good or something "to me you are the most handsome cutest guy, your clumbsy but in a good way it makes you just adorable" he paused " you might not wanna hear it in that way but to me you are and thats a good thing" Kyo smiled slightly

The yakuza almost stared at the Cop to what he should do to get him to know he was serious about making Akio fall for him and that included taking all his firsts.

"I'm not cute or adorable..." he mumbled disagree though his cheeks spotted a pink hue. He looked up at the ceiling and clenched his hands, nervous. This was getting serious and he never planned for this type of conversation. Kyo was weird, saying that almost said that he was really, really serious about him.

"Ne, Kyo..." he asked, still looking up at the white ceiling. "What made you talk like that?" he paused and turned at his side, so that he faced the younger male properly. "It's not good to be joking to a sick person, you know? Besides, if you're really serious... why me? We just met and we don't know each other to fall in love."

He stifled a yawn. It was getting late and he was sleepy. But, he wanted to hear Kyo's answer too.

Kyo saw Akio blush slightly as he denied it heavily, he couldnt help but find him to cute it made him want to kiss Akio but he kept his composior and just looked at the older male who was clearly avoiding eye contact whit him.

Kyo looked amused at Akio as he started to ask something, "hmm well i come to that cafe a lot and if seen you around, and well i guess i liked you at first sight" he shrugged his shoulders slightly "i cant explain it better, and i told you im not playing around im serious" his face looked serious at the cop.

The younger male watched the older male yawn and kissed his cheek "lets sleep you need rest and im tired" he trurned back on his back and closed his eyes.

'He is serious...' the cop thought in his mind and blushed. So, Kyo had been looking at him when he entered the cafe. He wasn't wrong when he saw the younger male was smiling flirty at him. It should be weird but somehow, it made his heart light ad there was this fluffy feeling inside.

Akio almost fell asleep when suddenly Kyo kissed his cheek. His eyes wide opened and immediately he looked at the taller male in surprise and embarrassment. But, when he saw Kyo was already asleep, he shook his head to remove his embarrassment and followed the other's example.

Yawning once again, Akio closed his eyes and snuggled closer to the sleeping Kyo. He sighed at the comfortable warmth and unconsciously wrapped his arm around the younger male's waist to get closer to the heat.

"Night, Kyo..." he mumbled sleepily and fell asleep.

Kyo slept lightly till his phone buzzed in his pants pocket that it was time to get up, it was 4 am now. Kyo stretched and felt something cling to his body as he looked down he saw Akio and he remembered he had snuck out of his room and into the hospital.

The yakuza tried to get up whit out waking the Cop he got dressed at looked at Akio thinking he was to cute for his own good,

Kyo leaned in and kissed the boys cheek hoping he wouldnt wake him. He quickly scrabbled up a note saying he had gone back home and he would stop buy later again whit real food.

Akio woke up later when the sunlight hit his face. He scrunched his nose cutely at the blinding light and slowly opened his eyes. He closed his eyes back when the light entered his retina. "Ngh..." he groaned and shielded his eyes with his right arm. Slowly, he sat up and removed his arm.

For a minute, he was confused when he saw the foreign room that wasn't his bed. After that, he realized that this was a hospital room and he had been injured by some thugs. He groaned at the slight pain in his stomach and head. Looking to his side, he realized that Kyo had gone.

There was this tiny bit of sadness washed over him at the thought of Kyo left him.

He sighed and looked for a clock to know what time it was. He turned his head on the bedside table and saw a small note. Frowning in confusion, he carefully took the note and a small smile made its way to his face. It was Kyo's and the man said that he would come back later.

He couldn't help but giggled in excitement. Kyo hadn't left him, he just went out and would come back later. Smiling to himself, he hummed in delight. He couldn't wait for the younger male to come and visit him again.

Kyo arrived at his home and snuck back in to his room and stripped fully to sleep in his bed like he normally would, he was in his bed for maybe ten minutes when one of the members came to wake him up. The young male pretended to be cranky he had to wake up like he normally would this early, he grumbled at the member and made him leave so he could shower and get dressed whit out peeping toms in his room.

Kyo was showered and dressed walked out ate breakfast then he had to accompany his father on business, which seemed to take forever, once he was finally free of work he lounged at the house till no one would watch him and sneak out again going to the hospital to visit the cop.

The yakuza walked into the hospital and noticed some of the nurses were love struck but scared of him as well, he went into the bathroom and fixed his appearance so he wouldnt look so much like a yakuza before heading to Akio his room.

Akio had just finished his check-up with the doctor. He loudly thanked the doctor when he said that he could go home tomorrow after they making sure that there was nothing with his head injury. Early this morning, his supervisor and his colleagues came to visit him and wish him good health.

He looked at the bedside table where some presents were bought for him from them. He smiled wistfully. Well, he guessed that Kyo was right. But, sometimes, there was a time when he felt really lonely and nobody wanted him. At that time, Akio would distance himself from the others and wallowed in distress.

He carefully took the white magnolias and smiled. It was from one of his friends since the police academy. The man was kind and gentle. If there's one person he cared about then it would be this friend of his. He was disrupted of thought when the nurse enterd his room and gushed about some handsome man with scary look.

He blinked in confusion. "Handsome man with scary face?" he smiled in delight when he realized that there was one man he knew that handsome and yet looked scary at the glance. "Kyo, he's coming after all." he said to himself as he fiddled with the bouquet of white magnolias.

Kyo had his hands in his pockets and walked trough the hall till he reached the room he needed to be in. The yakuza walked in and saw the nurse in the room and smiled gently mostly to keep his nice side up for Akio so he wouldnt scare him away.

The younger male saw the presents next to the older male and snorted "my my someone is popular"

Kyo grabbed a chair and put it next to the bed sitting down waiting for the nurse to leave them alone "i told you you were popular" he said in a teasing tone, he sat backwards on the chair resting his arms on the backrest and his legs on the sides of the chair looking at Akio.

"so how are you feeling?" he asked as he rests his head on his arms and keeps looking at the cop whit a gentle face almost asking what happened in his day so far.

Akio couldn't help but grinned when he saw the younger male entered his room. He just chuckled as the younger male teased him. The both of them just kept silent until the nurse left them alone to talk privately. He snorted when he heard that Kyo saying he was popular.

Shaking his head, he grinned as he answered the man's question. "Well, I'd a great day so far!" he chuckled and smiled. "Today I woke up at 8 something and at 9 I had a check-up with the doctor. Then, my boss and colleagues came to visit me as you can see, they bought all that, ehehe..." he smiled bashfully. "And this white magnolias, I got it from my friend!" he showed the bouquet to Kyo, smiling a radiant smile.

He looked up at the younger man, smile impossibly wide. "And now, you're here to see me again. Thank you so much, Kyo!"

Kyo smiled back "so how long are you to stay" he asked trying to ignore the flowers that were in his face and the annoyingly happy smile on the older mans face making him a bit jealous and he didnt want to show it.

"so you like those flowers?" he asked keeping himself calm at least trying to keep his appearance looking calm from the inside he was boiling up whit jealousy that another male had given Akio flowers and making him smile so damn bright.

Kyo looked at all the gifts and wanted to kick himself for not getting him an get well gift, "if you could ask for anything realistic you would want what would you have" he asked whit puppy dog eyes hoping he would get an answer he could work whit and have Akio smile that bright or brighter because of him instead.

Akio just smiled and answered. "Oh yeah, I forgot!" he rubbed the back of his neck in embarrassment. "I wanted to tell you that but I forgot. The doctor said that I could go home tomorrow. They're just making sure that there's nothing wrong with my head injury."

Giggling, he nodded his head although a bit enthusiastically. "Yes! My friend that entered the same police academy gave it to me. White magnolia is my favorite!" he said happily. He smiled at Kyo but couldn't help to think there was something wrong with the taller male. His voice sounded a bit strained but his face showed he was fine? He wondered what could it be.

So, Kyo had asked him what he wanted as long as the thing realistic. He put the flowers on his lap and stared at it. 'Something I want?' he thought and frowned. "I don't know.." he said, unsure. "There's nothing I want beside going home right now and sleep on my bed."

"How was your day, Kyo?"

Kyo got more and more annoyed when Akio praised his friend more but tried to shake it off that they were just friends, he couldnt help but frown when the older male couldnt think of something he wanted. Kyo stared at the flowers on the older male his lap whit a slight frown still.

"my day was anoying had to get up early go on a business meeting whit my father, the other party was being a pain in the ass, it took forever then i had clingy people around me before i could leave and come here" he said in a bored tone while he was still thinking of what he could do to make Akio happy and like him more.

The yakuza looked up at the cop and smiled "i can take you home tomorrow, if you dont mind sitting on the back of a motorcycle" he smiled "or i might be able to convince dad to lend me a car but i might have to take the driver whit me" he mumbled not wanting that, mostly so his group wont find out Akio was a cop.

"You've had a bad day so far, my poor dear Kyo," Akio said and smiling as he patted the younger male's head softly. He blushed when he realized what he had said but he decided not to take it back, it was embarrassing to take it back than just acted like he didn't know.

"Eh? You want to give me a ride back home?" he was surprised but happy. Gingerly, he placed the flowers back on the bedside table and grabbed the younger male's hands. "I'll be glad if you could do that!" he said with a wide smile on his face.

"Um... now, you say about wanting something," he paused and added with a pout. "You wrote on your notes that you'll bring me real food but where's it? Hospital's meal is yucky!" he gave a puppy eyes at the blue-brown eyed man, still holding the man's hands. "Ne, Kyo... where's my food?"

Kyo was a bit surprised as the older male used a pet name on him or something alike at least and petted his head, normally he would get pissed off at it but he didnt mind it when Akio did it. Kyo smiled at Akio "hmm if you dont mind the bike then yes i will" he said happily feeling blessed he would get to know were the older male lives.

Kyo blushed slight oops "i forgot to get some before coming here" he said pretending he really did forget but he had it in his bag he had whit him "do you like sushi?" he asked in a cute way well he tried to be cute tilting his head to the side still holding the older male his hands.

Akio pouted when Kyo said that he had forgotten to bring him food. He nodded his head, a bit dejected when he thought he would get to eat the outside food but couldn't. "I like sushi but I'll have to wait for it." he said and blushed when he saw Kyo was acting cute.

He looked at their hands and his face reddened more. He quickly took his hands back and laughed it out nervously. "Sorry for demanding things," he coughed to remove the weird pink, flowery atmosphere and his own embarrassment. "It's okay to not bring anything, I've enough with you visiting me here."

He blushed again and looked down, fiddling with the blanket. "I forgot to ask this but, we are friends, right?"

Kyo smirked inwardly at how Akio was acting to him, once the older male was looking away Kyo grabbed his bag and pulled out a bag then put it on his lap "i didnt forget to bring you anything" he chuckled "i just wanted to see what you would say" he leaned his arms back on the backrest.

the yakuza looked at the cop questioningly "well i guess we are but you know i want more then that" he paused "well i will make you fall for me slowly" he smirked and watched the cop his reaction

"you know i wont force you well i will try not to force you in anything" he said softly.

"Eh? You did bring me something, after all" Akio said in excitement. "Thank you! What's it?" he smiled widely and eyed the bag. "Can I open it?" he asked curious.

He looked at the other male when he said something again. Taken aback, Akio put his hands on his side as he eyed the younger male. He was really serious, didn't he? About liking him and making him his. He blushed and looked away, not wanting to stare into those blue-brown eyes.

"I don't know, Kyo but I can't stop your feelings." he turned to look at the man. "What if I can't accept you? What will you do, Kyo?"

"its sushi...." he said happy the older male was so exited. Kyo watched Akio blush and turn away till he would face him again.

The yakuza shrugged "well see when that time comes, its not like ill lose interest so easily just because you dont know or what ever" he said earnestly "if that would happen i wouldnt be serious"

Kyo reached over and stole a piece of sushi and ate it "are you troubled by it?" he asked curious to what the older male would answer "you know i am you friend even if you can except it i guess" he smiled and rested his head back on his arms almost falling asleep whit his hair covering his face.

"Hey, you stole my sushi!" Akio widened his eyes as the younger male stole his sushi. He pouted at the man and hugged the sushi closed to his chest. Protecting it from the man. He looked into the bag and smiled. Well, even if it was not hamburger but still sushi was his second favorite.

Still, protecting his sushi to his chest, Akio said, "Well, no... not really trouble by it, just a bit uncomfortable, I guess..." he said and eyed the taller male. "Thank you, Kyo. I'm really happy to have a friend such as you."

"Well, then, itadakimasu!" he said happily and dug into his food. Ahh.. finally, some real food. The hospital's food was blant and had no taste. Akio wondered if his taste buds had lost or something. He munched all the food happily and when there was only two pieces left, he stopped and looked at Kyo guiltily.

"Um... you want some?" he laughed nervously, not noticing a grain of rice on his cheek. "Sorry, I should give you some.. ehehe.."

Kyo glanced sleepishly at Akio and smiled as he looked happy whit the food " dont worry you will get used to it" he chuckled and watched him eat so happily then closed his eyes again glad he made the older male this happy whit just some food he picked up before coming here.

The younger male his attention was grabbed again when the older male asked him if he wanted some to and he had to share, he looked up at Akio and smiled " no you can eat it all dont worry" he reached over and used his tongue to lick the grain of rice or the cop his cheek " this is en of" he smirked and sat back down. " i have some snacks to" he said softly.

Kyo watched Akio his reaction hoping it would be a to cute for words one but he found the older male to cute for words already he just hoped this wasnt to much at once.

Akio never expected THAT to happen. He just stayed there froze with eyes as big as a saucer. A few seconds later, he could feel his face slowly heating up and he almost burst from the blush when realization kicked in that Kyo had just licked his cheek using his tongue.

"K-Kyo, w-why were y-you doing t-t-that?!" he stuttered, fully embarrassed. He quickly stuffed his face with the two sushi that left and gulped it down in one go. He almost got the sushi stuck in his throat as he coughed up. "W-Water!" he coughed again as he patted his chest for a few times.

Kyo looked amused Akio his reaction it made him want to hug and kiss him so badly but he kept himself in check, he was glad he did from the next reaction he gave.

The yakuza chuckled " you had rice stuck on you face" he grabbed a glass of water and handed it to Akio. " i shouldnt have done that" he asks innocently as he waites for Akio to be able to talk normal again.

The yakuza went trough his bag and pulled out a phone and gave it to Akio " keep this phone my number is the only one in there if you call i will pick up and well if you need me ill come over, but thats the only phone i will answer to" ha said softly then pulled out the snacks he brought setting them on the bed.

Akio accepted the glass of water and drank it greedily. He sighed in relief when he was able to breathe properly again. "Thanks," he mumbled, giving back the glass to Kyo and wiping his mouth using his sleeve. "Then, you should just tell me," he said shyly and added. "Yup, you should never done that. I could die..." he sighed playfully and looked at the man with blush still on his face.

He stared at the phone given by Kyo in question. Taking it in his hand, he asked him, "Why can't you just give me your number? I've my own phone. Though, I wonder where my things from yesterday..." he mumbled the last part to himself. Akio eyed the snacks and grinned. "Ne, Kyo, give me that too..."