Cuffs & Bullets [18+] (mitsukixlin & sue werner)

sue werner

Akio shook his head at the younger male’s response and chuckled. “We’re only going to grocery store and we don’t have to bring the bag but if we’re going to the market, then, we’ll need the bag.” He started to grab the other’s waist as Kyo rode off to the place he only knew.

He enjoyed just being with his boyfriend and let the wind sweep across his face. He looked at the roads they passed through and all of it looked new to Akio. He looked at the restaurant that they went and got off the bike when Kyo stopped his bike. He let the younger male removed the helmet and smiled thankfully at him. Walking behind the yakuza, Akio silently followed until they were sitting in the second floor.

“Kyo,” he asked to gain the younger male’s attention. “Is this the place where you always go for a meal?”

He looked around and smiled. “It seems nice, I wonder if the food is good.” He chuckled and looked at the younger male with a mischievous smile. “But, if it’s the young master’s choice, I guess it could only be delicious.”

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• MisuChan

• sue werner

Kyo tilted his head at Akio "my my arent we in a teasing mood" he looked amused "if you keep this up i might show you how spoiled a young mast can be, or how will full" he smirk's at his bf and watches a waiter come to them. The younger male smiled politely which surprised the waiter normally he would just have a straight face he never really smiled.

The waiter bowed slightly at the table before he spoke "its nice to see you again sir" he paused "i see you brought a guest today, that is very rare,would you like your usual lunch or would you like something else today?" he asked the younger male first then handed the older male a menu "if you would like i can recomand you something if you cant choose" he said to the older male whit his professional smile.

Akio just laughed and nodded his head. "Yes, since I feel great today!" he smiled and put his elbow on the table and rested his chin on it. "I won't be responsible for that spoiled young master," he stuck his tongue out mischievously and chuckled. He leaned back on his chair when the waiter arrived and asked for their meal.

He took the menu and read it for a while, not really knew what he wanted to eat. He tilted his head to one side, unconsciously acting cute and smiled up at the waiter. "Um.. that would be great." he paused and added. "Well, what would you recommend?"

Kyo chuckled at Akio, he found his behaviour cute so he didnt mind it, but if someone else would do it he would have bashed there heads in by now "thats fine mister policeman" he teased back. The younger male looked back at the waiter and nodded that he would take his usual lunch, The younger male watched the older one act cute again but he could see the waiter wasnt impressed or something so he was fine whit it.

The waiter smiled at the older male "well my recommendation varies, if you like meat, bread, or ramen or want something vegetarian, if you tell me what kind you would like i will let the Chef make a special order" he paused "that means the Chef will take all the things you want and make a special dish for you"

"Oh... special dish only for me?" he asked the waiter and grinned. "That sounds so good and delicious!" he chuckled and scrunched his nose, as he thought about the food he wanted to eat. Well, he had had his burgers yesterday and some sushi. Perhaps, he should eat something else today, just to give the different taste to his taste buds.

He looked over at his boyfriend and pouted cutely as he teased the younger male. "Ne, young master... can you recommend me something to eat?" he paused and added quickly. "And no more sushi or hamburger. Something else..."

The waited tilted his head then glanced at Kyo confused not sure what was going but he got the hint when Kyo looked at him and nodded as he waits for the older guy to tell him something he could work whit feeling uncomfortable.

Kyo looked bored at Akio "the young master act is getting boring, and your taste sucks so go whit some spicy meat, if you dont like it ill eat it instead" he said whit a hidden smirk and an evilish look in his eyes "you should hurry up Akio, im starting to get really hungry"

Akio glared at the younger male and looked down back to his menu. "Just get me something special for today. Something with hamburger and no spicy." he added and gave back the menu. He looked away and hmped. Kyo was no fun and he just wanted him to play with him. He was too serious for his age. He pouted and ignored the yakuza, wanting to get back at him. Besides, Akio had said he hated spicy and Kyo just grated on his nerve.

He looked at anywhere but his boyfriend. It kind of hurt him a bit when Kyo said something like that. Fine, he wouldn't talk with him since his act was sucks and boring.

The waiter nodded and took the menu back then walked off.

Kyo stared at Akio not sure what was going on but he guessed he said something wrong, he ruffled the back of his hair and glances at his lover not sure what to do, 'shit im really an annoying young spoiled master' he thought to himself an signed "i" he paused and tried to think of what to say "im sorry if i sad something wrong" he said softly.

The younger male was hiding his face behind the long side of his black hair not sure why he felt like this, normally he wouldnt care, he never brought a lover whit him to a place he found special. "i didnt mean to hurt your feelings or something like that, i mean, Arg" he hid his face behind his hand out of frustration he just helt his head fall on the table and stayed quiet.

Akio just silently watched the younger male trying to apologize. At first, he just wanted to ignore his boyfriend since he had made him kind of annoyed but seeing how he was clueless and not knowing what he did wrong... he let out a sigh. He glanced at the younger male being restless as Kyo not knowing what he was supposed to do or apologize. Taking a pity, he moved his seat so he sat next to his boyfriend.

He took the younger male's hand into his and squeezed it a bit so his attention would go to him. He smiled at the man and looked around him to make sure that no one was looking before he embraced him. "Fine, I'll accept your apology but you were kind of mean to me, you know."

Kyo ketpy his head rested on the table not looking at Akio till the older male embraced him, he glanced at the older male "i didnt mean to be, you seem to have forgotten im still a yakuza" he mumbled and lets a hand slide over the older male's leg.

The younger male sat up straight "im rude but i wont know i am" he said whit a childish voice.

The yakuza signed and pecked the cop's lips knowing they were alone "your the first one to even made me feel guilty" he paused "for my actions or words, dont pull this on me again" he puffed his cheeks.

Akio felt a bit sorry and guilty when the younger male said like that. He was not expecting for Kyo to feel down about him being a yakuza or something. In fact, he never related anything about his behavior with his being a yakuza. He jumped a bit when Kyo put his hand over his leg and blushed. "You're not rude or anything and there's nothing wrong with being a yakuza. Besides, I never care that you're a yakuza or even if you're a gangster or a monster..." he paused and whispered shyly. "I still love you then."

He squeaked in surprise as a quick kiss planted on his lips. "Kyo! You're being unfair!" he pouted and grinned at the other. "Well, I hope I'll always be that someone but I don't want you to feel that again. I'll try my best to not make you feel like that again, okay?" he gave a small, chaste kiss on his boyfriend's lips and pulled away, blushing. He leaned away from the younger male but not moving his seat. He felt so happy just staying beside his boyfriend.

Kyo chuckled "good" he was surprised when Akio pecked his lips "my my your really are cheeky" he smiled and rested his head on his lover shoulders "the food will arrive soon, the Chef is really a great Chef" he smiled and closed his eyes "what did i say to hurt your feeling?" he asked so he could avoid making the same mistake again.

The younger male just wanted to touch his lover but since they started he did want to take it slow but being close and lovely dovely it was hard, he wasnt sure why he felt his self control slip so easily around the older male "ne Akio," he paused "i want to be whit you and not a minute whit out you" he said as he glances up at the older male.

Akio just smiled at his lover's act and let him rest his head on his shoulder. He ran his fingers through Kyo's surprisingly soft hair and smiled softly. "I'm not cheeky, I'm just like this with you," he paused and added. "Also, when you said that my acting is sucks and it's getting boring... it's like you were saying it about myself. How I'm sucks or boring to you. It kinda hurts me." he let out a sigh.

"Hm.." the shorter male just hummed quietly as he heard his lover said about that. He looked down at the other and smiled warmly. "I want to be with you too, Kyo," he paused and added more shyly. "I never imagine that I would fall in love this bad. I always want to be with you and I want you to always stay with me."

Kyo sat up right "you know i meant that as a teasing back, but ill try to not say it like that again" he mumbled thinking up something but knew Akio might not like the plan not yet anyway. Soon after the food came and the younger male smiled seeing his food and the older male's food.

The waiter puts the food down and bows slightly before walking away to let them eat in peace. the younger male said thanks and started to eat his spicy beef stew whit noodles and pieces of bread.

"I know that but it still hurt me..." he whispered quietly and shook his head. "It's okay, I'll try to understand whenever you're teasing or joking around." he smiled at his boyfriend and saw the waiter bringing their food. He let the waiter put the food on the table and gestured for him to put it next to Kyo. He decided that he would just sit near his lover.

He looked at the food and smiled happily. It looked so delicious! He didn't know what was the name but it had his favorite hamburger. "Itadakimasu..." he mumbled happily and cut a bit of the meat and tasted it. "It tastes so good!" he said happily and turned to the younger male with a small cut of the hamburger. "Here, Kyo," he smiled and placed the fork with meat near his lover's mouth. "Taste this. It tastes great!"

Kyo watched Akio dig in and tried not to laugh, the older mlae held out some food for the younger one to try so the younger one took the bite "hmm it is good" he smiled "i would offer you a taste of mine but its spicy, do you want to try?" he asked questioningly.

Kyo put some food aside if Akio would like to try some, the younger male was still in thought but wasnt to distracted "i have something i want to do but i dont think you will like it, well not yet anyway" he mumbles as he plays whit his food.

Akio quickly shook his head and clamped his mouth shut. "No, I don't like spicy food. Besides, you ordered extra spicy..." he stared at the food with fear. He quickly chomped down on his own food and smiled at the delicious taste again. "Yes, this is the best food ever!" he gulped down and smiled at the younger male when he heard him mumbling something about what he wanted to do.

He put his fork and knife on the plate and stared at his lover. "Kyo, what's it that you want to do?" he asked in confusion as he watched the younger male playing with his food. "Tell me what is it. Maybe, I will like it too."

Kyo chuckled "its normal spicy" he ate more food "i want to leave home leave somewhere and have you whit me, and live a peaceful life because then we can be together whit out my family or my job or what ever getting in our way" he paused and looked down.

"i know im moving to fast, well i hope im not but" he took another bite of his food not really knowing hoe his lover would react and if this was a good thing to tell his lover already what he wanted to do, he couldnt wait to have a life whit the older male he loved and wanted save whit him, even if it ment getting a normal job and moving away or becoming an house father or what ever it was called.

"i want to leave home leave somewhere and have you whit me, and live a peaceful life because then we can be together whit out my family or my job or what ever getting in our way"

Akio watched the younger male with calculative eyes and kept quiet. He waited until Kyo finished his words and turned around to look at his lover. "Kyo," he called, wanting the younger male to look at him. "I understand what you say and I would like it too... but, I don't want you to leave your home, your parents like that." he said a bit serious. "Whatever it's they're still your parents and family. I don't have a family or parents anymore and I don't want you to throw your current life just like that."

He sighed and embraced the younger male. "I would love to live with you too but for now, I guess we should work out with my job and your family. I can meet your parents if you want me to and we can tell that we're dating and I work as a police." he paused and let go of his lover. "We'll work it out. We could try to persuade them."

Kyo looked hesitant at Akio he signed and looked at the older man's face seriously "they would kill you, im not taking you there" he grumbled and still tried to think of ways 'shit, i need neutral ground" the younger male looked at the older male and stroked his cheek whit the back of his hand "im thinking of a plan, how fast would you let me do this?" he mumbled softly.

The yakuza had his phone in his hand ready to set up his plans knowing this would get ugly if it wasnt done right but he had made up his mind he never would go back, when he had something he set his mind on he always saw it trough.

Akio saw the fear in his lover's bluish brown eyes as he said that his family will kill him. He frowned at the younger male, noting that this talk had turned serious. "Kyo..." he whispered and hugged the younger male. "I don't want you to do this because of me." he tightened his hold on the younger male. "Please... think it through. I'm sure that they won't kill me even if they know I'm your lover and a police."

He closed his eyes and bit his bottom lip in frustration. The younger male looked so serious about this and he didn't want Kyo to regret it later. No matter how bad parents, they were still the ones who brought up the children. And he was sure that Kyo's parents loved him enough to let him dating a police.

"Please, Kyo..."

Kyo looked at Akio "they wont kill you because your my lover, there used to me swinging both ways they dont care about that" he chuckled and kissed his lover's cheek. "my parents do love me, i wont doubt that one bit" he paused and looked at the food "lets finish the food im taking you somewhere after and we will make up a plan so we can settle this"

The young male smiled " i never regret anything i do when i know it feels right" he ate his food and texted his parents that he wanted to see them in the loft they had bought him for his last birthday.

"Um.. okay, I trust you, Kyo." he said and back to his food. He had lost his appetite and just shoved the food down his throat. He didn't know what his lover planning but he was worried and it took his appetite away. He gulped down all his food and drank his water to wash the food away from his throat. He cleaned his mouth using a napkin and turned to his lover.

"Kyo, what are you planning?" he asked worriedly and watched the younger male's expression carefully. "Whatever it's you're planning, I don't want you to regret it later."

Kyo finished his food quickly and smiled "dont worry i would never regret this, i promise" he got up and and paid for the food "lets go we have an meeting" he said and held out his hand for Akio then walked to the bike "please what ever happens dont look scared, i know you can do it if have seen it"

they arrived at the bike and put there helmets on then got on the bike before driving off whit his lover on the back of the bike. The younger male rode at high speed then arrived at a luxury condo and parked the bike then got off after the older male and put there helemts away again.

The yakuza took the cop his hand and lead him inside then to the elevator to a top floor, once they were in the elevator the yakuza spoke "i have a appartment here, but i never really stay here, my parents bought it for me" he paused "for my last birthday, i hate presents like this" he mumbled then they arrived at the floor they needed to be and he opened the door to his apartment "you will meet my parents in a bit"

"you will meet my parents in a bit"

"O-Okay..." Akio gulped down in nervous. He tried to look around the apartment to kill his nervousness. He wanted nothing more but to quickly end this. He unconsciously held his lover's hand in his to remove the anxiety he was feeling. Standing around like that was starting to eat him on edge and his hold onto Kyo's hand tightened to the point it hurt. He didn't know if he should sit but he couldn't stand still.

"How do your parents look like?" he asked the younger male to remove any tense between them or more likely, only him that felt the tense. "But, I think your mother will be a beauty and your father will be scary? Who do you take more after? Your mother or father?" Akio was starting to babble as he looked around him, restless.