Dreamers confession{18+}(private yuuki-kun x mitsukixlin)

prince yuu

Yoshiro walked down the stairs from the roof and lookdled at asu and said "whose class do you have next" asu shruged and said "im in the same class as you but you missed the day i came." yoshiro sighed and kept walking than heard asu say "hinata-chan" yoshiro looked back and said "dont say that" asu looked surprised but than grinned and continuously said it. They both walked into the class room and asu didnt stop and they walked into the classroom and asu said "hinata yoshiro is not in the market so paws off fugly females" he said so while glareing and yoshiro sighed and layed his head on his forearm while blushing and looked the other direction and glanced at miharu.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• prince yuu

• MisuChan

Miharu was about to close the door when he saw Yoshiro and the new kid arrive so he held the door open till they where inside then closed the door when words that set his heart on fire where spoken by the new kid

"hinata yoshiro is not in the market so paws off fugly females"
he clenched his teeth for a second and relaxed "now you made your statement Asu- kun sit down" he said not really tolerating the shouting in his class late lone words that could cause a lot of trouble between the students and started whit the class trying not to show what he was really feeling inside as he had his usual teachers face on but the coracle in his hand was slightly crumbling whit every word he wrote from the pressure on it.

The teacher was able to control himself till the bell rang letting the student go out so the next class could enter know that after that class he has the teachers meeting and the gathering after the only thing he could be glad at was the fact tomorrow wasnt a schoolday.

Yoshiro pulled out a piece of paper and wrote 'sorry miharu we met on the roof and i have no idea why the hell he said that.' he than slipped the paper in miharus pocket waved and walked out. A moment later he was walking down the hall and bumped into hiro. Yoshiro said "hey hiro....would you mind skipping class and telling me what you need to...here?" hiro sighed amd nodded as the headed for the roof they stopped at the stairs and hiro asked "whats your relationship with that teacher...?" yoshiro looked back and shook his head and looked down quietly saying "i have no idea hiro honestly." hiro than grabbed his shoulder and asked "do you love him?" yoshiro nodded and said "hiro your a good friend so lets keep it that way ok?" yoshiro smiled and walked up to the roof. He sat in the corner and layed on the wall and said "human beings are troublesome."

Miharu puts his hands in his pockets and felt a note but as he saw the next class walking in he decided to read it after class, the time in class seemed to take for ever in the last ten minutes he dismissed class most teachers would do that right before the meeting so they all had time to prepare, Miharu wished them all a pleasant weekend and waited for them to be gone so he could sort his stuff and read the note.

'sorry Miharu we met on the roof and i have no idea why the hell he said that.'

was what the note read making him more relieved and calmed down almost immediately after reading it, he went on his way to the meeting which took about two hours to his annoyance and after they all went out for dinner and drinks. The teacher didnt want to make it to late knowing Yoshiro might be waiting for him at home so he tried to leave as soon as he could.

Yoshiro hasld grabbed his duffle bag and was siting by miharus door waiting for him. He pulled his hood up and decided to watch the street while he was waiting for miharu. He noticed a group of girls around a guy as he took a closer look they had his uniform he walked back to his place by the door trying to ignore and layed his head on the bag. He reached into his back pocket and pulled a picture.of his parents out. He sighed and put the picture back and put his arms across his knees leting them hang and stuffed his face in between. He mumbled "maybe i'll just be left again" and sighed again but this tome more heavily.

Miharu was finally able to get away and go home a bit tipsy he arrived at his door and was shocked to see Yoshiro on his door step whit a big bag, he crouched down stroking the boys head "ne, since when does this kitty not know he has a key and get get inside" he said slightly teasingly then got up and opened the door then crouched back down to lift the boy not sure if he was awake or not "Yoshrio Hinata" he whispered gently "are you awake?" he asked softly realizing he was to dizzy from the alcohol to lift the boy up and carry him inside safely "sorry im a bit tipsy i cant carry you inside" he mumbled ruffling his own hair.

Yoshiro glanced at miharu sighed and stood up. "Its fine i'll just go home for today i wouldent wanna mess up your sleep..." yoshiro smiled picked up his bav nd walked away. He was worryed about miharu being out late but it turned out he was just drinking. This made yoshiro upset. Yoshiri started to tear up and rubbed his eyes. He sat on the ground and thought 'maybe i should just stop worrying about humans if all they do is waste my worrying...' he felt his phone vibrate and saw it was asu as someone tapped his shoulder and he looked back. When he looked back and saw it was asu. "Whats wrong" asu said frowning. Yoshiro simply said "...betrayal"

Miharu frowned not getting Yoshiro his reaction signing as the boy stood up "what the hell?!" was all he could say, knowing he told the boy he would be out till later and he wanted to come home sooner but the other teachers wouldnt let him go unless he dank something so he rush it down to get here making him tipsy but what confused him most was why the boy didnt just use his key to get in. The teacher rushed after the student but being as wobbly as he was he fell down hard hitting his head knocking him unconscious as he laid there on the street cause in a slight turmoil as people started to worry and call an ambulance which didnt take long to arrive whit flashing serine.

Yoshiro was walking and saw something happening and pushed through the group of people and saw miharu laying there and mumbled "this is my fault..." he asked the ambulance where they where taking him and left to go to miharus how and pulled out the key to put his bag inside but than thought 'would he even want to see me...?' he shook his head and took the bus to the hospital and asked the room. Yoshiro walked into the room and sat in the chair next to miharu and said "sorry...if you can even hear me.." he layed his head on the side of the bed and dozed off.

Miharu stayed unconscious till somewhere in the early morning, once he woke up he could feel a terrible pain in his head he groaned and grabbed it before he realized he wasnt in his own bed let alone in his own house. once his eyes focused a bit he could see a figure on his bed side and an iv next to him knowing he was in a hospital probably something to do whit his head.

Out of reflex the older male ran a hand trough the figures hair guessing it would be Yoshiro knowing he was probably here worrying, he really couldnt remember what had happened to get him here but he was glad the younger male was there.

A stabbing pain in his head made him groan slightly, almost unheard a nurse walked in who realized he was awake and wanted to talk and get a doctor to get tests done but Miharu stopped her silently and just whispered if she could get a blanket for the boy who was probably cold or help him in the bed, the nurse chose for the last one simply because it could be more comfortable for the boy and the older male himself suggested it.

Yoshiro felt something warm touch him than heard painful sounds. He was still asleep though. When he heard a woman come through the door he trembled. When she left he lifted hi head up and said "g-good morning..." to miharu than frowned still thinking it was his own fault. He put his face in his hands and sat there. He didnt know what to say but he suddenly said "sorry..." seeing miharu lyeing there was probably the scaryist thing hes ever seen. He was relived when his big warm hand ran through his hair. He stopped trembleing and looked up than huged miharu and said "thank god you woke up..."

Miharu smiled slightly as he heard Yoshiro speak to him watching the nurse leave he accepted the hug and returned it "why should you be sorry" he said softly still not sure what had happened "i probably did something stupid, like making you wait for so long" he said whit his eyes closed, he could remember everything till he found Yoshiro on his doorstep "i tried to leave early but they wouldnt let me leave im sorry" he said softly before his eyes started to close again, he tried to fight it and stay awake but he was having a hard time doing so "why didnt you" he mumbled and fell back asleep holding the young male in his arms before he could finish his question.

Yoshiro layed miharu down than mumbled "i should probably leave him alone..." yoshiro frowned and layed his head on the bed and said "his neighbor said that he ran out his house..." yoshiro bit his nail and groaned. He thought he was a annoyance yoshiro mumbled "my stomach hurts..." and turned his head and looked at miharu. He wanted to ask 'why do so much for me' but didnt. Yoshiro heard the door open and shut and noticed it was hiro. Hiro said "my mom told me..." yoshiro frowned and said "why would you visit someone you dont even like." hiro yelled "hes still my damn teacher!" yoshiro just bowed his head and mumbled " i broke the teacher..." hiro sighed and replyed "you didnt break him not like you caused it."

Miharu could hear some mumbling near him but couldnt wake up, the moment he heard someone yelling he opened his eyes and sat up but instantly grabbed his head whit a loud groan once the pain subsided again slightly he saw the two students in his room and could hear Yoshiro say he broke the teacher making him sign. "ne Hiro, could you please leave for a bit and get a nurse" he said in the best voice he could manage whit out making his head hurt while he kept his eyes on Yoshiro signing to him to come over waiting for him to do so.

Hiro looked at yoshiro than to miharu sighed and said "ok sensei". Yoshiro walked over to miharu and said "sorry..." than he sat in the chair. He rubbed his head and looked down. He didnt want the teacher to hate him. Yoshiro was honestly scared. Than a thought popped up in his head and he asked "miharu you started to ask me something before you passed out what was it you were trying to say?" after saying that asu popped up on his head remembering how he ran into asu on the way to his own apartment. He frowned. It was a ugly memory. He wanted to forget. Yoshiro thought 'maybe i can disappear and go to another school...' than sat waiting for hiharus answer.

Miharu watched Yoshiro walk to the chair and sit down, he was about to speak when the young guy asked a question first, he chuckled slightly "why didnt you use your key to get in" he reached out to stroke the boys hair he looked at the young male and smiled slightly "you made quite some friends already i feel the need to keep you all to myself im sorry" he said softly and breathed deeply in and out trying to make the pain in his head subside waiting to hear the boys responses "dont leave me please" he whispered very softly before he looked back at Yoshiro.

Yoshiro looked at miharu for a moment than looked down. He hesitantly said "miharu why would you care for a person like me?" than said "i didnt use the key because i was worried about you. He noticed the nurse walking in and smiled saying "i wouldent leave you even if you asked me to." than he waved and walked out of the room. He gripped the key around his neck than walked out of the building. He saw hiro and smiled. Hiro simply said "wanna go to a cafe?" yoshiro nodded. At the cafe hiro said "can we be normal friends?" yoshiro looked up in surprise nd nodded than ordered a coffee. Hiro handed yoshiro a small box and said "dont open it until you get home" and yoshiro started walking to miharus apartment.

The nurse put Miharu into a wheelchair and brought him for all the tests they wanted to run, from blood work to scans and eye tests to make sure he didnt suffer brain damage. after all the tests and finally getting the results there was nothing really wrong he only had a concussion and was aloud to go home, after he got some pain killers, an order to take rest for a few days and was told to if he felt weird or something he should go back to the doctor.

Whit all that settled he got dressed and started to make his way home feeling glad his pain meds where taking affect he just still felt a bit sluggish, he was glad his house was sort of close to the hospital he was in once he reached his building and reached his door he used his key to open it "Tadaima" he said as he took his shoes off not sure if Yoshiro would be here or not.

Yoshiro was asleep on the couch and woke up hearing the door open and walked over to it hearing it open. He smiled and said "welcome home" and hugged miharu. He was happy miharu was able to go home. He was relived actually. He asked miharu "what do you want for dinner?" and looked up at him. Than he remembered opening the small box and finding a old marble and a note saying good luck. Than he fell asleep. He mumbled to miharu "highschoolers are weird." than smiled.

Miharu was surprised by a hug at the door which he gladly returned "thank you, this is a nice welcome" he smiled softly and gently ruffles the younger male his hair "hmm dinner, i feel like soup or something easy to eat" he answered before he lets go of the hug "did you get your stuff here?" he asked ignoring the mumbles coming from Yoshiro not sure what he said, he signed "do you mind if i rest on the bed before diner or do you need my help" he asked whit a slightly pale face, before he got an answer he remembered he still needed to tell what was wrong whit him "the doctors said i have a light concussion, and i will call the school later to tell them i need a few days off for rest" he mumbled slightly.

Yoshiro smiled and said "I'm fine I don't need any He and I have some of my stuff here but not all." Yoshiro walked down the hall towards the kitchen and turned and said "sorry" with a sad smile and walked into the kitchen. Yoshiro was still blameing himself for miharus accident. He grabbed his phone and turned it off than sat it down and put a apron on and grabbed things he needed for a soup. Than he remembered a kid from his past and looked up from what he was doing and stood there. Than after a few seconds went back to cooking trying to ignore the fact. He mumbled "I should stop thinking stupid thoughts..."

Miharu felt confused when Yoshiro said sorry it somehow annoys him greatly but he went to his bed crawling on top of it resting himself there for about 10 minutes and got up again he couldnt shake the feeling something was still wrong and went to the kitchen seeing Yoshiro looking spaced out, he slowly walked up to him and cleared his throat so the younger male knew he was there "you sure you dont need help?" he asked softly.

The older male smiled and wrapped his arms from behind around the younger male his waist and rested his head on the others shoulder "why did you look so down" he almost asked in a whisper.

Yoshiro blushed feeling miharu hug him from behind and said "y-yes I'm fine really" he put the knife he was using to cut vegetables with on the counter and smiled "and I'm fine don't worry about me what about you is your head ok?" Yoshiro was worried miharu may overwork himself and get hurt again and told miharu "you should really get some rest if your worryed should I just order something?" And he chuckled after saying so. Yoshiro liked being able to spoil miharu like so. Yoshiro closed his eyes and kissed miharu and walked over to the cabinets.

Miharu smiled slightly feeling happy for some reason, he chuckled slightly "my head is fine, i cant rest knowing your alone" he admitted then lets go "hmm if you order that means you can rest whit me" he leans himself against the counter as he watched the younger male reach for the cabinets "sure you can order something and then come rest whit me on the couch till the food is here" he started to walk to the couch and laid himself down on his back closing his eyes waiting for Yoshiro to come and join him well he hoped the younger male would join him.

Yoshiro smiled and put the food away than called a pizza place. He than walked into the kitchen and sat on the couch gently lifting miharus head into his lap and petted his hair. He sighed tiredly and looked at miharu. He had beautiful facial features. He leaned down and kissed miharus forehead and blushed in embarassment. He said "s-sorry if im botherinng you." than looked away. But glanced back for alittle. He than started laughing for a reason he did not know and than smiled looking at miharu.

(if you dont understand it message me and i will reply when i get on)