Dreamers confession{18+}(private yuuki-kun x mitsukixlin)

prince yuu

Miharu smiled at Yoshiro and closed his eyes as his hair was being touched by the boy enjoying it " hmm shopping sounds good, do you have a place were you want to shop" he pulled Yoshiro closer to himself " where would you want to eat or what"

he was glad the boy suggested something he wanted to do "you can chose anywhere you want to go i can take you anywhere by car if you want" he kissed Yoshiro his cheek " i just want to see you happy, then i will be happy to"

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• prince yuu

• MisuChan

Yoshiro smiled and said "I have a lot of shoping to do. Good luck" than he laughed. "I usually eat cake...even though it's not healthy I eat it than when I get home I eat normal food." Yoshiro said still laughing. Yoshiro thought before this day he would never smile or laugh again but he did which made him happy. He now for the most part knew he loved without if, ands, or buts. He looked at miharu for a moment than smiled and looked away.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Miharu chuckled " dont worry i dont mind, i actually kind of like shopping as long as im shopping whit someone." he paused " hmm cake sounds good, maybe we can do dinner to or do you want me to cook for you" he felt happy to see Yoshiro laugh, he keeps a smile on his face. Miharu yawned and watched Yoshiro turn his head away again

" sorry im starting to get sleepy" he yawned again, he leaned up and over Yoshiro then kissed him softly " good night" he whispered and laid back down closing his eyes as he cuddles whit the boy

really early in the morning Yoshiro woke up and wrote a note to miharu telling him his adress, his number, email, and why he left and where he went and left his house. He went home for a shower and clean clothes for school he didn't wanna walk into class with the same clothes on. He just hurried into the shower than threw his uniform on and charged his phone while he was cooking breakfast. He was still thinking about what to wear for the date there where going on and what to do about the nurse that day. Than he put his hair up in a small pony tail and put some clips in his hair to keep it out the way while cooking still thinking. Yoshiro knew it would be troubling to be in class and think than remembered he was suppost to skip school that day. He just mumbled "i'll go see them after school today..." he hated not seeing his parents on the normal basis and decided to skip miharus class and continue with the day and mumbled "it's normal anyways.

Miharu woke up and noticed he was alone, he let out a groan and ruffles his hair then saw the note reading it, he got out of bed and saved the number and the address in his phone then took a shower. Miharu was annoyed he woke up alone but he could understand he didnt want to go to class in yesterdays clothes, he let out a sign and walked out of the shower whit a towel over his head and one on his hips, the first thing he grabbed himself was a smoke and lit it.

Miharu stretched and started to make breakfast and lunch for himself, once it was ready he ate his breakfast then got dressed and pack his bag for the day.

Miharu was done whit his morning routine and left for school early like he always did the first stop he had to make was to the principle.

Yoshiro was at school and like normal was on his way to miharus class to sleep when he noticed a tug at his arm. He got yanked into the nurses office and looked and noticed it was the nurse and sighed and said "I knew this would happen...OI LET ME GO!" the nurse locked the door and looked at Yoshiro. Yoshiro just looked at her and stood there with a look of fear. The nurse called him a brat and threw some band-aids at him. Yoshiro understood she liked miharu but didn't know why he was being attacked it wasent his fuilt miharu left the class and Yoshiro mumbled "men don't like insane women like you...at least I don't..." the nurse gasped and grabbed a small pocket knife and said "I tryed so hard and you just prance around and get him to chase you!" Yoshiro started backing away and bumped into the wall. He just sat on the floor and said "even if you hurt or even killed me it wouldent make miharu like you if he dosent like you why not give up?" than the room just got silent and Yoshiro just sat there starring at her.

Miharu explained what had happened and the principle send his assistant to go get the nurse but he came running back that he could hear noises from inside the room and it was locked Miharu his eyes widened and rushed out whit the principle and the assistant close behind, even thou he was a heavy smoker his stamina and endurance were better then most his age.

Miharu arrived at the nurses office and knocked on the door "Yoko open the door for me please" he said in a nice voice pretending to come there just to see her, he waved his hands at the principle and the assistant for them to get out of the line of sight, which they did "Yoko we need to talk about yesterday can we" he asked hoping she would open the door for him

Yoshiro heard miharu and noticed the nurse pull him under one of the beds. He watched under the curten as she opened the door and miharu came in. It honestly surprised Yoshiro. He just sat there and watched. After which he hit his foot on the bed. He flinched and hoped the nurse wouldent hurt him. He just sat there thinking 'this is most troubling...' he just stood up quietly and slipped to the side of the bed so that wouldent be a risk. The nurse had threatend "if you move I will hurt you." he just put his head in his knees and sat there.

Miharu looked around and saw the stuff on the floor, he smelled Yoshiro his smell and knew he was in here. He smiled and put a hand on her back "we dont we go see the principle together saying i misunderstood" he put his arms around her shoulder

"you look pretty today Yoko" he said like he always did and made her leave the room were the principle and the assistant held her so she couldnt run. Miharu rushed back into the room "Yoshiro its oke you can come out now" he looked around not sure were to look for him but he knew the boy was in the room.

Yoshiro came out and looked at miharu. After alittle he ran up to miharu and hugged him. He quietly said "thank you..." and stayed there trembling. He knew was scared but didn't know it was to this point. He wasent crying though just shaking. He just pulled on miharus shirt and stood there. Then his eyes wided and he took a quick look at miharu and quickly walked away. He didn't want miharu t see him in this shape. He only kept all his fears to himself.

Miharu was relieved when Yoshiro came running to him, he returned the hug and just held him "im sorry" he whispered he knew he was the reason this happened in the first place, the boy pulled away from him but Miharu pulled him back he didnt want Yoshiro to be alone after something like that, the Principle notified him them to take there time and closed the door

"Yoshiro stay here whit me dont leave" he asked softly not wanting to let him leave "i wont look at you if that is what you want but stay whit me please" he asked selfishly but his hands were lose enof for the boy to leave if he wanted to.

Yoshiro looked at miharu and smiled and said "I'm fine plus class starts in a few minutes." Yoshiro was going to go to the roof and try to hide. He dosent wanna lie to miharu but he also didn't want him to see him upset. He thought 'even if we like each other I'm not even sure if we're lovers and I don't wand him to feel bad...' he told miharu he was going to the bathroom and would meet him in class but went towards the stairwell for the roof. He opened the door and sat in the corner and frowned.

Miharu signed as Yoshiro left he sat in the chair and went back to the principle's office knowing he was still needed there and Yoko was there now to. Miharu knocked on the door of the office and entered Yoko was almost going ballistic on him but all he did was sign. After the talk Yoko was send to the police station for assault of a student, but Miharu stayed and explained he felt like he wasnt good as a teacher at all bringing a student into danger and he confessed he had feelings for Yoshiro shocking the principle who didnt know what to say.

Yoshiro looked down from the roof at the police and said "wooow!" then saw miharu say something to the principle. he just watched as miharu explained something and the principle stood there looking speechless. Yoshiro just sat there by the fence and mumbled "what the hell did he tell him..." yoshiro just watched and waited for something else to happen.

The principle petted Miharu his back and told him they should have a talk again if he as the student are serious or well get involved for real but for now it was alright he send Miharu back to his class. Miharu scratched the back of his head he didnt expect that it would go over like this, he lit up a smoke before he went back in and to his class which was substituted by another teacher for the first hour. Once the second class began he took over again still not feeling alright whit all that had happened this early in the morning.

Yoshiro frowned and thought of ways miharu might kill him. he just frowned and said "I should've went to class huh..." yoshito stood up and looked down. He had thought of quitting his job but needed the money. He had 2 jobs to work that day. He just thought about how he would finish it.

Miharu was slightly distracted trough out the morning when he was teaching, it was finally lunch so he grabbed his bag and went to the roof knowing it would be quiet there, he opened the roof door and stepped on grabbing a smoke and lit it then dropped his bag not even caring if he was alone or not or to look around him he was just to distracted by his thoughts of what he should do if he and Yoshiro did become more close meaning the kid would give in to him whole heartily.

yoshiro pulled out some pocky and saw miharu and looked at him and said "sorry I skipped your class" and put a pocky in his mouth. Miharu looked bothered by something so Yoshiro tilted his head and said "nn?" he pulled out his sweater that was wayy to big for him and put it on. Than walked over to miharu and touched his cheek and said "what's wrong?" Yoshiro looked worryed and concerned for miharu and he was confused. His eyes trembled with worry and twinkled with couriosity.

Miharu heard a voice but didnt react to it till he cheek was touched and he was pulled out of his thoughts fully "hmm" he looked to see Yoshiro and smiled "sorry i didnt see you there" he threw his cigarette on the ground and put it out whit his foot.

"im fine"he paused and gently kissed Yoshiro on his lips

"now im really fine" he smirked then stretched thinking about if he should tell the boy or not what he told the principle. he walked to were Yoshiro his bag was and sat down pulling out his lunch and waited to the boy to join him.

Yoshiro looked at miharu and still was confused. He frowned and said "are you ok?" he sat next to him and looked at him. He didn't believe he was fine due to the expression he had on his face a moment ago. He stretched out his arms and continued to look at miharu hoping he would reply. He was worryied that he was upset about something he did because normaly he would be upset of he skipped class but today he just ignored it.

Miharu chuckled at Yoshiro "yes i am fine" he paused and started to eat "i confessed to the princple that im in love whit a student"

He holds out a piece of food to the boy "and so far im not whit out a job not yet anyway" Miharu smiled eventho he wasnt sure how the boy would take the news. Miharu ate more of his lunch himself then stretched oh his arm to touch Yoshiro "cuddle whit me i woke up lonely this morning" he said in a childish way.

Yoshiro leaned on miharus shoulder and said "sorry I left I had to take a shower." than paused and continued on "I have a full schedule today I have to work 2 of my jobs and got food shopping." he looked over at miharu and smiled "that was risky telling the principle huh." he pulled out a small sweet roll and started eating it. Yoshiro just stared at the ground trying to figure out a time to see his parents. He didn't have money for flowers but still wanted to see them and quietly sighed.

Miharu signed "i understand, and it really was risky especially since you dont seem to feel the same" he rested his head ontop of the boy his head "would you be mad if i told you i really want to have you whit me and take care of you" he paused and grinned "well spoil you more like it as a lover" of course " Miharu moved his head to be able to kiss the boy but he stopped an inceaway so he didnt force himself on Yoshiro

Yoshiro blushed when miharus face came so close. His eyes trembled and he mumbled "who said I didn't feel the same..." he quickly pecked miharus lips and made hi way to the classroom. He was sad to see that miharu had yet to see he loved him. He went into the bathroom and decided he would stay there. He thought the bathroom was the only place miharu Couldent find him.

Miharu felt happy Yoshiro pecked his lips but ran away again he signed when the boy was gone "seriously i expected him to get mad or atleast say something" he mumbled getting comsumed by his selfishness of wanting to have Yoshiro live whit him and spoil him rotten, the idea of letting him work so hard whike hes still in school drove him mental. Miharu finished his lunch and went to class trying to get his head back into teaching.