Dreamers confession{18+}(private yuuki-kun x mitsukixlin)

prince yuu

Yoshiro heard a cell phone in the pocket of his coat and picked it up and said "hello" he felt rude to pick up somebody else's phone. He also felt guilty. He just sat there enduring the emotions waiting for whoevers on the other line to call him a,thief. As he sat there waiting for the response he remembered his parents and teared up a bit. He missed them. But shook his head to wipe the tears away which looked really embarrassing. He hoped the person on the other line wasn't someone very important or someone of private importance to miharu.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• prince yuu

• MisuChan

Miharu heard Yoshiro his voice on the other end of the line, he was about to say something but heard sad noises and waited for a bit. "um its me Miharu looks like i put my phone in the spare coat" he said sounding a bit weird "Yoshiro" he said in a sweet tone and gentle waiting for the boy to react to his name "are you oke " he asked concerned already wanting to go and find him.

Yoshiro heard miharus voice and jumped and said "y-yeah I'm fine just sitting in the park want me to bring you your phone?" he wiped the tears and stopped crying. He didn't want miharu to know he was upset. He held it in like he did for years before and only let it out when alone or overwhelmed. Yoshiro didn't want to worry him so he just sat there quietly waiting for miharus answer.

Miharu still knew the boy was upset or something alike

"yeah you can come and bring it over" he paused "i will leave the door unlocked so you can just walk in"

he waited for a sound from Yoshiro "i will see you in a little then" he said gentle, Miharu wanted Yoshiro to come back to him on his own but he guessed he would probably run off just as soon as he set a foot inside. He hang up the phone and signed not sure how he should get the boy to tell him everything that was wrong in his life and get Yoshiro to trust him.

Yoshiro stood up after hanging up the phone and started walking back to miharus place wondering if he would walk in or ring to door bell and leave it at his door. He mumbled "my fult he lost his phone if I had proper manors this wouldent of happened." he decided to go in tell miharu he wasent going to school the next day and leave. When he came to the door he walked in and walked over to miharu.

Miharu was resting on the sofa whit a book over his face he wasnt expecting to see Yoshiro anytime soon so he had decided to take a short nap. Miharu had fallen asleep before the boy had arrived snoring slightly dreaming of himself in a different world walking in a street were almost everyone had wings from angel to demon to butterfly wings, he looked at his own back but he had no wings he was the only one whit out them it made him feel slightly awkward, a couple or people came up to him and about to say something but before the could Miharu was awoken from a sound.

Yoshiro quietly and slowly lifted the book. He looked at miharu than woke him up smiling. He thought miharu looked cute when he was sleep but woke him to inform him that he wouldent be going to school. Also he thought it would be rude to leave without saying a word to him. He just did it the weirdest way possible. Seeing he's never woken anyone up he sat on miharu and ruffled his hair and said in a quiet voice "wake up..." he thought it was amusing and laughed. Yoshiro thought he was being childish but wouldent blame himself this time.

Miharu opened his eyes as he looked up at the boy and smiled "my my where have i seen this before?" He said teasingly. The older male felt himself get slightly exited from Yoshiro ontop of him he licked his lips slightly.

"This is one nice way to wake up" he puts his hands lightly on Yoshiro his legs. Sorry i was asleep i didnt expect you to be here so soon"

he fought his intinct to roll them over and pin the boy down and kiss him and strip him.

yoshiro smiled cutely and miharu and put his hand on miharus chest. And quietly said "can I stay here for tonight. It's k-kinda dark outside." he just qietly sat there waiting for his response soon feeling something hard on his but and he blushed and looked away from miharu. He had no idea what to say. He just sat there patiently waiting for a response. Even in that situation he didn't give up and get off and walk away.

Miharu was taken by surprise of Yoshiro his question and smiled, he watched the boy look away guessing it was from the hard on Miharu had. "i have a spare room if your more comfortable whit that" he paused "but your welcome in mine" he said whit a teasing smile. Miharu stretched "seriously i would be happy if you stayed" he rested one arm above his head and his other hand on the boys hand "if you stay in my bed i might not be able to control myself and kiss you" he said in all auhnesty.

Yoshiro took a bold step by looking at miharu than kissing him. He sat there in embarrassment. He had never kissed someone on his own will so he didn't say anything. He just blushed like crazy and looked down at miharu. He thought He wouldent be able to answer the question with words so he kissed him. He tightened his grip on his shirt almost pulling on it and started shaking. He's never been In that situation so he didn't know what to do but wait for miharus reaction. He thought he would be yelled at but didn't know what to say. He just waited

Miharu his eyes whidened when he was kissed, his hands creeped up to Yoshiro his back. The older male grinned "my bed it is" he said softly

Miharu pulled the boy back on him "your so damn cute" he leaned up and kissed boy again licking the boy his lips for entrance sitting up more pulling Yoshiro closer to him to make it easier to kiss the boy and feel more intmit not wanting to let go.

Miharu puts his hands on Yoshiro his bum and lifted them up still kissing the boy

Yoshiro didn't reject it. He wrapped his Arms around miharus neck and kissed him back still blushing instead. He just thought whatever happens happens and let miharu do as he pleased. At that moment he's completely let go of all the stress he had about his own world and let his head become fuzzy and empty not being able to think. Yoshiro finally felt the craving of warmth he has disired for years not wanting to let it go. He started geting excited from the gentle movements miharu was making.

Miharu walked then to his bedroom and rested them on his bed whit himself ontop deepning the kiss sliding a hand under Yoshiro his clothes exploring his chest showly taking in every inch of Yosiro his body.

Miharu grinded himself softly up againts Yoshiro his butt moaning softly in the kiss then pulled away looking at him

"Your oke whit this" he asked in a soft voice.

Yoshiro quietly said "yeah..." and looked at miharu. Yoshiro already got him excited and it was to late to stop anyways. So he just layed there like a doll with no guard what so ever and let miharu do as he pleased. He didn't wanna get miharu all excited for nothing and just stop. Yoshiro wouldent off kissed him if he didnt know what would possibly reflect from it. He touched miharus hair and moved his hand down to hold his cheek and said "it's fine" and smiled

Miharu smiled and packed Yoshiro his lips feeling like he pushed the boy. The older male kissed the younger male his neck before taking off Yoshiro his shirt looking him over before kissing from the jawbone down to the chest, before looking at the boy his face "tell me if i go to far really do tell me" he said softly but serious.

Miharu kissed Yoshiro his chest using his gingers to play whit his nipples then slowly licked and nibed at one nipple sliding that hand a bit more down trying to find the boy his sweetspots of his chest.

Yoshiro moaned softly and said "o-ok" in response to his statement. He put his hand on his face trying to hide his embarrassment from miharu. Yoshiro wanted miharu to be satisfied and happy. He didn't care about anything beyond miharus happiness. He knew it wasent normal to care about someone else's happiness beyond your own life but that didn't stop him from doing it.

Miharu looked at the boy who gave almost no reaction and stopped and just cuddled Yoshiro "im content whit just this for now" he paused and kissed the boy his cheek "i cant do this whit you i mean you might like me but we should date properly if we should do this stuff, unless you dont want to do that and just hang out whit me after school at least take it a little slower" he closed his eyes for a few seconds and breathed deeply "i like it if you act spoiled or demanding even if its a little bit, let me spoil you" he looked at Yoshiro his face.

Yoshiro looked at miharu and said "sure" and rolled over and said "goodnight..." and closed his eyes. He was kinda annoyed but relived for some reason. He wondered why he felt those 2 emotions and none else. He was confused being so he couldent sleep. He just layed there worrying about why he felt the way he did and finally drifted off.

Miharu pulled Yoshiro closer "your acting cold again instead of spoiled" he whispered and kissed the boy his neck and keeps his arm wrapped around him "what is it that you want me to do" he kissed Yoshiro his neck again then nuzzled it "do you want to go on a date or something?" he asked then lets go and pulls the cover over them cuddling him again trying to look at Yoshiro his face trying to find out what was going trough the boy his mind.

Yoshiro just opened his eyes and looked at miharu with no emotion. He surprised himself with his own face. Yoshiro never wanted to show that type of face to miharu it was a face created for the family he neglected. He just widened his eyes a bit and flipped over. He quietly said "sure I'll go n a date with you just not any dark places or high places." he Was worryed if in dark or high places his bad habit would take control and he will lose miharu. He had a habit of running off places because he feared dark and high places. He just petted his hair in the pillow and thought about it.

Miharu chuckled "no high or dark places it is" he closed his eyes thinking of things to do. Miharu wasnt sure if Yoshiro would be asleep by now so he whispered "what kind of things do you want to do" he had some things in mind but he wanted to make sure the boy would like it. He waited for an answer before he would drift off to sleep.

Yoshiro looked at miharu and sighed "surprise me..." than he put his head under the covers and thought about what to wear. Even though he looked like he didn't care it really bothered him. He than thought about how femaleish his fingers where and asked "miharu, does femaleish fingers bother you?" it was a stupid question but he was serious.

Miharu signed inwardly that the boy really wasnt going to demand anything but he knew he would get used to it, he was thinking of places to go but he couldnt think of good places all he could think of was theme park but he didnt think Yoshiro would enjoy that or a theme park but he doubted he would like that either.

Miharu was interrupted from his thoughts " why would they bother me?" he asked confused " i think things that arent considered normal are beautiful and i think you are beautiful from head to toe, if that helps"

Yoshiro smiled and came out from under the covers and said "thank you." Than touched miharus hair and said "if it's ok with you I have to go shopping this weekend anyways so wanna join me and just go out to eat or something afterwards?" Yoshiro said this because miharu looked troubled and he didn't want to do anything that troubled him. He tryed to help but didn't know if he helped any. He didn't wanna be a bother so he said "if you don't want to I can go shopping some other day and we can do something else."