Dreamers confession{18+}(private yuuki-kun x mitsukixlin)

prince yuu

Miharu tilted his head when he was glared at then watched the boy pass him and mumbled

"teacher student relationships are forbidden"
he glanced at the boy like he didnt care he had reported it already anyway, he puts his hands in his pockets and slowly walked to Yoshiro waiting till the other student was gone and chuckled at Yoshiro when he asked if he was hurt "dont worry i get looked at that more often," he paused.

"did you get to do what ever you wanted to do?" he sat down in the chair and signed "next time you can just ask me to come whit you if you dont feel well, do you know how worried i was" he looked at Yoshiro his eyes filled whit concern but his lips soon broke into a smile "im glad you are oke" he relaxed a bit in the chair.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• prince yuu

• MisuChan

Yoshiro looked at miharu and said "I didn't get to see my parafets but I finished everything else..." he looked down at his hands sadly and frowned. He never really liked telling other people about his parents. He just looked at miharu and said "it was just a small fever I wasnt doin too well yesterday eather."

Yoshiro noticed the nurse walking in with a clip board and said "you should be able to leave in about 2-3 hours." than she walked off. Yoshiro sighed and mumbled "thats to long" he glanced out the window and watched as the wind blew. He had a even sadder life than he had attended to. He didn't know what to do anymore.

Miharu signed "especially because you fainted last night that i was so damn worried " he noticed the nurse and listened then looked at Yoshiro who seemed to be to impatient to get out of here, the older male looked at the ground and slid a hand trough his hair "if you want i can still take you to your parents i came by car and if you want i can stay in the car when we are there, or drive you tomorrow morning before school" he looked back up at the younger male.

The older male stood up and stretched then puts his hands in his pocket and walked to the window looking out he didnt know what else to say "ne Yoshiro did you eat at least something the past few days?" he asked knowing he almost every time turned down food when it was offered to him which made him worry more about the younger male.

Yoshiro looked down at his hand and frowned and quietly said "i was never hungry so no." he knew this would worry or alarm miharu which he least so he added "dont worry im not sick about food its overwork." when he thought about it he thought he only made miharu more worried and stopped talking altogether. The nurse came in saying it was ok for him to go and he started out the door and saw hiro outside.

Hiro waved and than saw Miharu behind yoshiro and said "still here eh?" yoshiro just sadly looked at miharu who in the case was being treated as he had did something wrong. Yoshiro just sighed and said "i'll call you later hiro" and walked away. He didnt like the way miharu was being treated.

Miharu looked at Yoshiro as he talked whit a soft expression till the nurse came in and told Yoshiro he could go, the older male walked after the younger male seeing the student out side which slightly pissed him off but just smiled at him walking after the younger male "the car is parked this way, do you want me to drive you home or somewhere else?" he asked whit a tilted head as he pointed whit his thumb while he held the car key in his hand.

Miharu rested his hand on the back of Yoshiro his back and led him to the car "just so you know i worry about you because i love you you dont have to hold back because you dont want me to worry oke" he said as they walked so the younger male wouldnt feel guilty or something as the older male guessed that was what happened earlier based on the fact he did it before.

Yoshiro got into miharus car and started laughing. He thought it was funny how childish the silent argument was. He mumbled "how adorable..." and continued laughing. Yoshiro didnt like to stick on negitive so he went with the positive. He just laughed and when he stopped he looked out the window quietly. Yoshiro personally thought that hiro and miharus argueing was simply adorable but had stayed quiet about how he thought.

After a few minutes yoshiro had heard his stomach growl and blushed and looked down in emarassment. He quietly said "p-please ignore it..." and sat there quietly hopeing he didnt embarass himself. He than went through his pocket and got his cell phone and texted hiro 'i'll talk to you at school tomorrow on the roof durring lunch' after sending the text he tryed to think of ways to dodge miharu that day to avoid being cought.

Miharu got in the car and started up the car confused by Yoshiro his reactions then heard the boys stomach growl then signed when the boy told him to ignore it so he just did, they reached the older male his apartment and parked his car in the parking spot and turned the engine off then got out. The older male opened the door for the younger male and waited for him to get out before closing the door behind him then grabbed his own stuff.

"please do eat something" he said softly and walked to his apartment, and unlocked the door before walking in and trowing his bag on the sofa going into the kitchen grabbing the stuff he had made extra earlier on and heated it up put something for himself on a plate and lft the rest in the pan "i have work to do, make your self at home if you tired you know where the bed is" he took his bag and the food then walked to his small study feeling like the younger male wanted to be left alone like always which started to piss him off but didnt want to act out on anything and just give the boy the space he aperantly needed.

Yoshiro looked at the ground and frowned wondering if miharu was angry with him. Yoshiro ignored if for the moment mumbleing "shower?" and went into miharus room. He wondered what to do so he just grabbed one of miharus shirts and grabed the extra pair of underwear from his bag (in case he said yes) and took a shower.

After he took a shower he wondered what he should do for miharu and decided to make dinner. He decided to make beef stew and while cooking took the time to think he threw a apron on wondering how miro felt when he left. He frowned and thought that maybe hiro hated him. Yoshiro always feared someone hating him which is why he didnt want friends.

Miharu signed the moment he was alone he hated treating someone like this but he didnt know what else to do the moment he came close to Yoshiro he was pushed away and the moment he didnt do anything he would still cause trouble as he gets to worried about Yoshiro, who to Miharu had a gift for hurting himself or getting in to trouble which kind of seemed to be one and the same thing to the older male.

The older male rested his arms on the desk then rested his head on there to trying to think of how to get the younger male to open up to him or at least let him in a bit more but he knew that might just be wishful thinking. Miharu his train of thought was interrupted by the smell of food which made him curious and got up and walked out of the small study and to the kitchen seeing Yoshiro in an apron making him smile as he watched from a distance leaning against the wall.

Yoshiro heard a noise and turned around. He noticed it was miharu and smiled. He quietly said "hey im done if your hungery...and you seemed kinda angery earlier im..sorry." he put out 2 bowls of the stew and 2 spoons and took off the apron. He sat at the table and quietly awaited miharu. Yoshiro felt like he was bribeing something to like him. And he felt guilty about it. But the most he felt guilty about was not seeing his parents.

He thought hopefully he would be able to see them the next day after school because he was off of work and jt was his only free day. He also decided to talk to hiro and see why he was treating miharu the way he was. He also wondered about what his relationship woth mihau was. He just ignored it for the moment though. He thought it was stupid to think of such things at that moment.

[

Miharu pushed himself of the wall "thank you, it smells great" he smiled and joined Yoshiro at the table and thanked of the food before started to eat slowly "hmm your cooking might be better then mine" he said seriously then let out a slight sign "im sorry for earlier, i just thought you wanted to be alone or something or disliked me " his voice trailed of " im sorry if i over worry or something if i over do something tell me or if i need to do something for you please just ask me"

The older male looked back at his food and took a bite again before he looked at the younger male "just so you know it doesnt matter if your friend tells we are close or more then teacher and student as long as it doesnt affect your school work or my work the principle doesnt mind" he wasnt sure what else to say "if you work less that might be better for you but i wont tell you what to do" he smiled slightly and continued to eat his food whit out trying to make more conversation on his own he would only answer if he was talked to.

Yoshiro put his spoon down and hugged miharu. He was the first person to ever say such a thing to yoshiro. Yoshiro wispered "thank you..." as he hugged miharu. He was amazed anyone even could say such a thing to him. He smiled while petting miharus hair. It was the first time in a long time he was truely happy that a person talked to him.

Yoshiro added "i will stop working and also i will start going to my classes and i'll stop avoiding you im sorry that i've treated you that way i should know better than to treat someone who helps you so badly..." he suddenly got quiet and tightened his grasp and said "p-please dont give up on me i'll try harder to change..."

Miharu blushed slightly to the hug and hugged him back he wanted to keep holding Yoshiro but lets go when the younger male let go, he smiled brightly "i wasnt planning on giving up on you" he got up and pulled the younger male in a hug again "you dont have to quit working all together just work less please, and im glad to hear you will come to class now and will stop avoiding me" he gave some eskimo kisses to the younger male.

Miharu cupped Yoshiro his face "i really want to kiss you now" he said in a soft and husky voice trying to get Yoshiro to tell him he could kiss him but he couldnt help but gently kiss him before he got permission form the younger male he broke the kiss and lets go " s sorry i couldnt help it"

Yoshiro nodded after miharu kissed him even though he didnt get to answer in the first place. He kissed miharu on the cheek and said "if you ask ots more embarassing than just doing it..." he just held his head down while blushing. It felt weird to yoshiro. He had never thought someone would love him or even touch him. But he had a perfectly normal person who did. He started to. Smile than looked up at miharu and said "thank you..."

He cleaned up his bowl and asked miharu "uh...do you have any pants i could use..." after saying so he pulled down the shirt while blushing. The embarrassment had finally hit him. He just looked down trying to keep the shirt from going up. He looked at meharu and sat on the floor holding the shirt thinking it would be easyer that way.

Miharu looked relieved when Yoshiro told him in other words it was oke to kiss him and for some reason thanked him actually smiling "you are the most beautiful when you smile" he said as his hand caressed the younger male his cheek then looked at him weirdly "pants, whats wrong whit yours?" he looked at the younger male his weird behavior but guessed if he didnt want to tell the older male wouldnt push it.

The older male scratched the back of his head "my pants will probably be to big but let me see if i have something " his voice trailed off slightly " w workout pants maybe" he mumbled and walked to his bedroom and looked trough his closet for a pair of pants that would fit the younger and smaller male the best thing he could find was indeed a pair of workout pants then walked back "um do you want to live here?"

Yoshhiro mumbled "yeah sure why not..." he was honestly pleased to find out miharu hadent yet noticed yoshiro wasent wearing any pants. In another way he was dumbfounded he hadent noticed. Yoshiro chuckled to the side and went to finish cleaning the kitchen because he didnt want the pants to get dirty. He felt his phone vibrate and looked at a text from hiro telling asking him where he lived. He blushed at firt than looked at miharu and decided not to text back and at the phone down. He would hate to be a bother to miharu.

Miharu handed Yoshiro the pants happily "did you really just agree to living here?" he asked just to make sure and noticed why the young male needed new pants and couldnt help but chuckle slightly and walk back to the dining table "do you need help whit something?" he asked while he sat himself down and watched the younger male clean the kitchen "dont overwork yourself again oke" he said slightly concerned.

The older male got up and started to help clean everything up and slightly ruffled the younger male his hair and started to finish up the cleaning "do i need to do something for you or something like that or do you want to relax now and sleep maybe?" he asked whit a smile.

yoshiro looked at miharu and said "its fine I'm ok..." he took the pants and his phone into the bedroom and noticed it had vibrated. he looked at it and noticed it was hiro. he had texted his address and told him to go to his house after school. yoshiro was little worried but texted sure and tossed the phone onto the bed.

he decided not to tell miharu. he knew they didn't like each other and didn't wanna start a argument. he put his phone on the charger and put the pants on than went to sleep.

Miharu watched Yoshiro go to the bedroom and signed knowing he still didnt have a real answer on if the younger male was going to stay here or not so he waited for the younger male to come back out but after an hour orso the older male figured Yoshiro had fallen asleep after lazing around a bit more he got up from the sofa and went to his study gathering everything he would need for the next day putting it in his bag then walked to the kitchen prepareing for breakfast and lunch for the next day it was almost time to get up when he had everything done and packed then took a shower and got dressed tossing himself back on the sofa falling asleep there.

• 2 weeks later...

In the morning yoshiro looked at miharu and slipped out of the house. He headed to his own house and begain packing his important clothes in a duffel bag after geting into his school clothes. He grabbed his school bag and headed out of the door. On his way out he bumped into something hard and looked up noticeing it was hiro. He backed away alittle but stopped and said "s-see ya after school..." and ran off. He rubbed his nose and continued on with his day. He walked into the building really early and walked by his locker and sat there playing games on his phone waiting for students to come.

Miharu woke up slowly rubbing his eyes when his alarm went off on his phone. he got off the sofa whit a groan feeling his neck was being stiff and he felt cold he straightened out his clothes and noticed one both lunch boxes where still there as well as the breakfast for him and Yoshiro so he made his way to the bedroom seeing it was empty starting to feel annoyed grabbing his phone and sending a text to the young male 'damn you, you didnt eat again! if you dont come to my classroom for lunch ill fucking hunt you down' he hit send and already regretted sending it.

the older male ate his breakfast and put both lunch boxes into his bag and left for school, he entered the school trough the back door like he always did and most teachers did because the parking lot was closer to the back entrance, he grabbed his keys and unlocked the classrooms since he was the first teacher to arrive like always he unlocked the teachers office and made sure everything was ready for the students knowing the front doors where just being opened probably 10 minutes ago for the students by the principle of the school who would retreat to his own office right after.

Yoshiro felt his phone vibrate on the way to his class and read the text. He made a annoyed face and looked at his classroom door and stopped. He wondered if he would just skip his class for the day. His grades where fine and he wanted payback for miharus text. He turned around and texted miharu saying 'i wont be home after school for awhile and im skipping class as payback congratulations sensei' after sending the text he laughed and put his phone away.

Yoshiro ran to the roof and sat down leaning on the wall hearing a shuffle on the other side. He stood up to investigate and saw it was one of the students. He kinda looked odd and yoshiro has never seen a student like the oje he discovered. He got closer and mumbeled "red hair" and sat down and poked him. He kept repeating "wake up..." the student woke up and glared at yoshiro. Yoshiro flinched and said "whats your name...and are you a transfer." the student yawned and said "i transfered yesterday and my name....just call me a.."

Yoshiro looked at him and noticed his large build and poked him again and said "a-chan?" A just loked at him. He didnt really care. He layed on his back and said "Do most students come up here..." yoshiro mumbled "no just a few and thats only durring lunch i sometimes skip classes here kinda a hide out i guess. By the way why are you skipping you just transfered yesterday." A scratched his head and said "cause teachers annoy me why are you skipping though and whats your name by the way." yoshiro blinked and said "hinata yoshiro and im hideing from a teacher."

Miharu was ready to start his class while he waited for the students to come in just as he started to write on the blackboard when his phone vibrated, since there where still no students he checked his phone and read the message clicking his tongue ready to throw his phone at the wall getting fed up whit this but as soon as he cooled down he just gave in and quickly sended a text back 'please do eat something before you have to get admitted into the hospital again, i wont be home till later tonight i have a teacher meeting then we are going all out for drinks i guess' he closed his phone and noticed his students walking in.

Once the class was filled and Yoshiro wasnt there he signed and just started class giving notes for the upcoming test that he was planning once he had a moment between classes he wrote down the extra notes for Yoshiro so he could at least prepare for the test, after almost a whole day filled whit classes he finally had a some time for a break he dropped the note book off at the younger male his locker then went to the roof so he could smoke to calm himself down and maybe eat something since he didnt eat anything yet once he arrived on the roof he walked to the fence and leaned against it lighting up his smoke and after the smoke he puled out his lunch so he could eat, the moment he was about to take his first bite he could hear footsteps behind him walking up and his name being called out making him turn around.

Yoshiro and a where talking about how they where going to spend there weekend and noticed miharu with another teacher. Yoshiro looked over ignoreing a for a moment but than jumped when a.yelled "hinata" yoshiro looked over and blushed being as that was the first time someone yelled his first name. A patted his head and said "whats wrong is that the teacher your hideing from?" yoshiro nodded a glanced over at miharu and sighed.

Yoshiro asked "is it ok if i come here for lunch when i eat or when i skip?" a looked at him and nodded. He added "my names not a its asu..." yoshiro smiled and nodded in delight. Asu sat up and stretched than stood up and held his hand out to yoshiro. Yoshiro took the hand and stood up and stared at the sky.

Miharu signed and just ate as another teacher was talking to him about the students and how he could make the students like him more like most students liked Miharu, Miharu just kept eating silently whit out saying a word just listen to the other teacher talk its head off, once he was done whit his food he gently hit the other teachers head playfully and said softly "dont talk so damn much" and walked away whit a sign and he kept chewing on his chopsticks as he puts the bento away as he walks to the door a bit disappointed Yoshiro really didnt come to see him at all even if it would have been for food.

As the teacher made his way back to his class room he was held up by a lot of student asking him things that was about homework or school work to personal things, even tho Miharu wasnt in the mood for this he acted like he normally would, once he finally reached his own class he enjoyed the last few minutes of silence that aloud him to think about ow to handle things whit Yoshiro, every time he came a step closer the student would take two steps back but if he pushed he would hurt the student but if he took distance he would hurt the student to, he ran a hand trough his hair hearing the first bell letting the students and teachers know it was time to head back to the class rooms.