Dreamers confession{18+}(private yuuki-kun x mitsukixlin)

prince yuu

Miharu grabbed himself a drink and some snacks then walked over to were Yoshiro was sitting and put down the snacks and drank some of his drink before setting it down and looked at the boy weirdly "my hands?" he shrugged and stuck out his hand showing it to Yoshiro curious to why he wanted to see it.

"you say your in love whit me but you dont even want to be close to me, you need to explain it a bit better to me" he said gently looking at Yoshiro fascinated and whit a slight teasing smile.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• prince yuu

• MisuChan

"well I don't wanna be close to anyone" said yashiro in a quiet voice. Yashiro looked at him with a sad look on his face after saying that. He didn't Want to tell him that it slipped out but he can't take it back eather. Than yashiro said "I'm being annoying again aren't I.." he wanted to g home. Get away from him cause if he didn't he would grow attached to miharu. Yoshiro made a solitary barrier aroun himself. Not letting anyone in cause he was scared they would leave him. Yashiro let go of miharus hand and looked at his own. Yoshiro still blamed himself for his parents death. He didn't want the same happening to miharu. So he shook his head trying to get the thoughts of wanting to stay with miharu out on his head.

xlin

Miharu leaned closer after his hand was released "yet you want to have more of me dont you?" he licked his lips and leaned his face barely an inc away from the boy, he studied Yoshiro up close he could feel there was a lot more to this boy and how he acted but he didnt know how to ask or do anything but he was trying not to let himself go and kiss the boy and pull everything out of him. Miharu stared Yoshiro in his eyes "why do you want from me the most" he asked in a whisper

Yoshiro blushed and looked down and said "I-I don't know..." Yoshiro didn't know what to do he just thought hes to close. Than Yoshiro said "why so close..." Yoshiro didn't want to make eye contact with him because he

Would have to tell him why he dosent wanna get close to him. Yoshiro didn't want to tell him about his family and parents because he thought miharu would hate him. Everyone else did. He didn't want him to know he lived alone for that very reason. He wanted to keep from eye contact as much as possible. He couldn't look at him and lie. "can't we talk about this tommorw after school?" Yoshiro said still trying to advoid looking at him.

Miharu came a bit closer "why not so close dont you want me close kiss me touch me" he kept looking at the boy

he gently stroked Yoshiro his hair "you dont have to be so scared of me" he paused and smiled slightly "i really dont know what is wrong whit you, but if you need to talk i will listen" he pulled away a bit but he still made sure the boy couldnt run away feeling like he wanted to do that the most "we can do this to tomorrow but i rather have it done whit now so i can figure out how i can help you" he paused and smiled again "i cant stand to see the ones i care about and love sad or hurt"

Miharu leaned back and grabbed himself a snack putting it in his mouth waiting for the boy to tell him more or do something.

Yoshiro looked away than hugged miharu. He didn't know why he just hugged him. Than he gasped and backed away and said "sorry" Yoshiro looked down and messes with his hands and than looked up and said "I'm sorry" again. He thought he was annoying miharu to the point of him hateing him. He wanted to leave because he didn't want miharu to hate him. He wanted to go back and pretend he hated him. He wanted to love him secretly and call him perverted when girls flirted with him. Yoshiro didnt want to go back to the school though. He thought the nurse had it out for him for waking miharu up. Yoshiro just stood there looking a the floor in shame.

Miharu returned the hug the boy gave him but got confused by the continuing sorry's Yoshiro give he watched the boy fidgeted "why are you saying sorry" he asked confused and pulled him into a hug again "i like the hug i want you close"

he pulled the boy down whit him on the sofa laying down still hugging "i want you to feel save whit me and trust me" he whispered

"well i can only be your support now but i want you to really come to me and let me help you" he gently stroked Yoshiro his hair "although i want to make you tell me everything, i wont force you to" he spoke in a gentle caring tone

Yoshiro looked up at miharu and blushed. "miharu this...this position..." yashiro just looked away from the embarrassing position. At that time he started To move around trying to get away. Than stopped. He was thinking about the nurse. He was wondering if she wanted to hurt him for barging in. "maybe the nurse is a better pick for you miharu." Yoshiro started trimbleing. He was scared. The only person he had was himself. No one would be there to save him. He would be all alone. She could even lie and get him removed from the school. He never ment to walk in just wanted to apologize and explain what happend to miharu. Yoshiro went pale. And just layed there thinking about it.

(btw sorry I went offline I got in trouble at work)

Miharu watched the boy struggle in his arms. He started to get annoyed "im not interested in that annoying woman seriously get it already" he growled slightly pulling the boy back to him "i already informed the other teacher and the principle of her attempt to sexually haress me and you happened to walk in" Miharu paused and pulled Yoshiro into a light kiss then broke it "this kind of thing i want to do whit you everytime i see your adorable face" he smirked slightly watching Yoshiro his reaction

Yoshiro looked at miharu in embarrassment. "t-that was my first kiss" Yoshiro said in a wavering voice. He understood that miharu didn't want the teacher just not why he wanted him. He acted mean towards the teacher. He skipped his class. He never did his homework and yet he loved him this confused yashiro and he said "why do you love me when I treat you so bad?" Yoshiro was serious and stoped moveing and looked at him. Miharu still had a annoyed look on his face an Yoshiro just stared. He knew it was a weird question to ask at the time but he wanted to know so he let disire take him over.

Miharu chuckled happy he was the first kiss for Yoshiro. He looked weirdly at Yoshiro "hmm well i dont know if you treat me badly you treat school badly but i suppose you have your reasons"

he paused and smiled "well i guess in the beginning when i did saw your face i could feel there was a reason for your attitude, i still dont know the reason" he paused again "i would want you to tell me everything but i guess i just like how cute you are trying hard to hate on me and what not because i can see it in your eyes you dont hate me"

Miharu chuckled "did you like the kiss even thou it was just a peck on your lips"

by now he had forgotten they were student and teacher

yoshiro looked the other way and blushed and quietly said "y-yes" than put his hands on miharus chest and said "t-to close" yoshiro didnt want to be blamed for another death. he thought and feared that miharu would end up like his parents. he didnt care if it happend to his family they hated him anyways but if it happed to miharu yoshiro wouldeent be able to take it. yoshiro was absolutely alone and he liked it that way. he didnt want anyone to get hurt because of him. he loved the feeling of being alone and embraced it. if someone else entered his life it would be odd for him seeing hes been alone all this time. yoshiro just continued pushing while haveing these thoughts.

Miharu cocked up an eyebrow "to close to what?" he asked confused feeling Yoshiro his hands on his chest not sure what was going on "why are you so scared Yoshiro?" he asked not getting it.

Miharu had let go of the boy not wanting to force anything on him even thou he just wanted to keep holding and touching him.

The older man looked at the clock and put the boy of him "would you like to stay for dinner i can drive you back to your house if that is what you want" he said not looking at Yoshiro mostly because he didnt want the boy to go but he was also concentrating on what kind of food he should make.

"you are to close to me..." yoshiro said moving his hands "and sure i"ll stay for dinner...i have nothing to eat at home anyways..." yoshiro just sat there for a moment and sighed "i'll walk home i dont live to far anyways..." he just stared into space thinking about what he should do after school tomorrow. he didnt get to see his parents but he needed to work he just sat there in a dead still pose that even worryed himself. yoshiro had so much to do that all been cancled. he just stared into air than started getting dizzy and passed out.

(its short and sorry he had to pass out i had no other idead *shrugs*)

Miharu wanted to protest that he would drive him home just to know he would arrive save but saw he was passed out, he quickly rinsed his hands and dried them off. The older male went to grab his spare blanket and put it over the boy and slid a hand trough his hair and giving a small kiss on his cheek not wanting to wake him.

Miharu went back to cooking it took about an hour and 30 minutes for it to be done, he sat up the table then gently tried to wake up the boy so they could eat he himself was hungry by now. The older male waited whit waking up Yoshiro to enjoy watching him being peaceful for a bit longer then woke him up well he was trying to.

yoshiro looked at miharu half asleep and called out his fathers name than woke up than sat up and said "what happend" than looked around and remebered he was at miharus house and blushed. and layed back down and covered his face. "why where you watching me sleep..." yoshiro said in a shakey voice. he was shakeing in embarrassment from haveing miharu stare at him. than yoshiros stomach qrowled and he flinched and stoped shakeing and looked at miharu for a moment than turned back around. yoshiro thought he was acting oddly but he just let it go and layed there.

Miharu chuckled at the boy his cuteness "i was waking you up" he said and tried not to laugh at the boy his behavior.

"food is ready and i know your hungry so get up, you can rest after if you want and all you want but food first"

he gently pulled away the blanket, he rested it over the back of the sofa and walked to the dinne table sitting down and waited for Yoshiro to join him.

he had cooked a few things as he didnt know what the boy would like to eat so he had made a few things a salty, a sweet, a spicy, a severy dish and some rice and some noodles he perfured noodles himself over rice

he looked at the boy waiting for him patiently.

yoshiro walked over to the table and looked at the sweet. and took it and ignored the spicy thing than sat at the table quietly looking at his hands and playing with his hands. yoshiro hasen't eaten in front of anyone in years. so he was a little uncomfortable. so he just fiddled with his hands not knowing what to do. he was oddly quiet than he started thinking about how long he would sit here just in silence. of course the teacher didnt know his parents where dead so he couldent tell him he wanted to see there grave and he just thought about how little they knew about each other. miharu didnt even know how he dressed let alone his birthday. so yashiro looked up a little than looked back down to continue to think.

Miharu watched Yoshiro sit there in silence he puts some of everything on his plate "you can eat you know"

he took a bite of his food looking outside stealing glances at the boy once in a while not sure what to do or say.

"shouldnt you tell your parents your eating out?" he asked quietly. he didnt want to make the boys parents worried and start off on a wrong foot.

he ate some more and tried not to look to much at the boy thinking it would scare him off or something, he knew he would have to take everything slow if he didnt want the boy to run off or something because he was to pushy.

he realized he would have to be careful to since he is the boy his teacher.

yoshiro looked at miharu with concern. than he quietly said "my parents are dead and i live alone" and looked away he closed his eyes and got scared and said "well ive made things weird so i'll just leave uh...bye" and he ran out the door. he got scared and ran he thought he was foolish again and stopped for a minute thinking about what he should do. he just stood there thinking about how miharu would react at school about him running after stateing such shocking information. he didnt know what to do but stand there. he didnt want to go home to his one bedroom cold alone apartnent. nor did he want to go to miharus house. so he just stood there thinking about what he should do next.

Miharu looked at Yoshiro bad that he asked but before he could say or do something the boy had ran out. Miharu signed not sure what to do whit this he laid down his chopsticks and got up.

The male took his coat and puts on his shoes then walked out whit an extra coat under his arms, he had his hands in his pocket. He wasnt sure what he was thinking he didnt even know if the boy gave his real address earlier, he was thinking of were to go for chasing after him. he walked for a bit then saw a boy who looked like he had lost all hope.

Miharu walked up to Yoshiro silently and put the coat over his shoulders and just stood next to him not saying anything yet he just looked ahead of him instead of at Yoshiro.

Yoshiro looked at miharu and said " I'm sorry I ran...I got scared" than he just looked down. He wondered if he was still being annoying making miharu run all over the place Yoshiro just sighed and said "i've caused you enough trouble I'll just go home..." Yoshiro just showed a small smile and stood there for a little. He wanted to feel miharus warm hand on his shoulder. Uncousiouously leaned on miharu.

Miharu looked at the boy "dont worry i get it" he smiled gently he wanted to light up a cigarette but remembered Yoshiro didnt like it. Miharu stood next to the boy whit his hands in his pockets till suddenly the boy leaned against him, silently he pulled out his hands out of his pockets and wrapped an arms around him "are you sure you want to go home" he paused "we can finish dinner instead" he said in a soft gentle tone.

The older male wasnt sure if the boy would come back inside to his place but he didnt want to leave him alone "if you dont want to eat more i can take you to your home or where ever you want to go" he said softly.

Yoshiro shook his head and said "it's fine I don't wanna go home and I'm not hungry so maybe i'll wonder around for fun or something..." Yoshiro just stood there thinking about what he would do. He just stood there for a moment and than waved at miharu and walked off. Just thought about what to do. It's not the first time Yoshiro did this. He did it when he had nothing to do and no where to be. Yoshiro quietly whispered to himself "maybe I won't go to school" and continued walking. He went to a park and sat at a bench and looked into space like he just woke up. Yoshiro layed on the bench and closed his eyes.

Miharu watched him leave so suddenly again and signed "your really best at running away" he mumbled softly.

he pulled out a cigarette and lit it while he stood there thinking of what to do next he felt the need to go after the boy again but he also felt like that might push the boy away from him instead.

Miharu though over his options while he slowly finished his smoke. Once he finished his smoke he puts his hands back in his pocket and walked back him, arrived back at his apartment and opened his door hanging up his coat and taking off his shoes.

Miharu looked for his phone but couldnt find it he checked his bed room the kitchen the coat and all other places he could think of but no luck, he grabbed the house phone and called his cell it rang but the sound wasnt heard in the apartment.