Jump to content

What would you do if ^ confessed to you!?


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 890
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • itsapanda16

    62

  • XiuLin

    60

  • Marjorie Haukea Williams

    48

  • KohakuShadow

    42

Posted

*gets close and whispers* so is this going to go further than a confession... Or what? *smirks*

Posted

Lift this one up...and run around shouting like a conqueror ^^

Posted

*Smile*Silence*Smile*(Awkward moment)

Posted

*blinks blinks* Oyeee, I love LOVE CONFESSIONS xD

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Posted

@

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
-> Let's have dinner together :hamtaro-005 (22):

@

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
-> Yeah,I can confess to you many time as you like:hamtaro-005 (8):

Posted

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
after that would we go to your place or mine :D

Posted

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Let's go to my place and have a party

Posted

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
, I would say "You are NOT confessing me!":D :D

Posted

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
: If you confessed to me, I will hit you very pain XD

Posted

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Take you to bed.

Posted

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Shout out and run away XD

Posted

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
-Sexy Smirk- I like a challenge.

Posted

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
: I will never confess to you :cuteonion46:

Posted

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
, I would have taken you immediately along with
Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
. I am very greedy person :D

Posted

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
: I will never ever confess to you

Posted

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
I don't need a confession to know that you want me.
Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
That makes two of us, top or bottom?

Posted

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
I never said I want you *Run away*

Posted

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
You don't have to, because it's so obvious to see that you can't resist me.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus