Jump to content

What would you do if ^ confessed to you!?


Recommended Posts

Posted

Yep thats right Maya, only friends.

Why must we playfully and friendly banter here?

  • Replies 890
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • itsapanda16

    62

  • XiuLin

    60

  • Marjorie Haukea Williams

    48

  • KohakuShadow

    42

Posted

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Since your kidding, what is your true reaction?.?
Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Hi there, how are you sue? :3

Posted

I will be really shocked and I mean it xD Like a falling star from a non star sky xD

Posted

-hugs maya- sorry for making you nervous which ever day or evening that was maya, another yo sister~

 

my family is growing~ one of you sisters need to pop out an baby for me to spoil with love and material objects.

Posted

Blush deeply and be at a loss for words. Would then slap person calling them an idiot and kiss them

Posted

I would do the same what the boy with vest number 11 ( your signature) does...

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
:D

Posted

Say thank you and smile.Let's eat ice-cream together..tehee..

Posted

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
, the positions are now reversed xD Me? Gonna hugs you xD

 

------------ Updated -----------

 

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
, sounds cool ! Lets go haha

Posted

Ugh... *pushes

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
away in denial and blushes*

Posted

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Lol, it's okay. ^^ About having kids, hum, that's like later down the road when I'm in my late twenties or early thirties. :hamtaro-005 (5): I still need to finish school.

 

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
I'll welcome you with open arms. ;)

Posted

-gets an laugh out of Maya's humor now- Now I'm finally getting used to your humor~ Yay~

Posted

*glances at you and looks down* -.-

Posted

@

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
: smile and give you a candy^^

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
: Yeah..it's my treat

Posted

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
. i did not kiss back. not moving on from you. i am happy and content. i got slapped though which is unusual...bring on the payback.

Posted

I will smile with you and say: "It's ok."

Posted

I've never been confessed too ^\\\^

Blush and look down

Posted

I'll ask that person who have confessed to me "Then have you decide that you want to be my Boyfriend or Girlfriend?"

 

....I'm waiting for your reply ~~

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus