vyssini Posted November 1, 2015 Posted November 1, 2015 Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. Sorry, but it's not you.. it's me..
MadameX Posted November 4, 2015 Posted November 4, 2015 Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. well.....I would have to grab you in my arms and......-lets your imagination go to work-
ramentan Posted January 29, 2016 Posted January 29, 2016 ^ In order > :5yoyo21: :7yoyo10: yoyo1 -Ramentan yoyo6
KohakuShadow Posted February 8, 2016 Posted February 8, 2016 I would stare at you in disbelief and ask why.
Hotaru Posted February 8, 2016 Posted February 8, 2016 Thank you for your feelings, but I barely know you so I doubt it would work out. I wouldn't mind starting out as friends tho :Banzai-Dance:
M-jow Posted February 9, 2016 Posted February 9, 2016 :_red_fox 11 "Okay... (^~^) thanks..." (If he leaves after that his is not worth it)
Hotaru Posted February 13, 2016 Posted February 13, 2016 Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. , so forward haha Thank you, but this is very very suddenly. Please give me time to consider.
Fujimori Kaoru Posted February 15, 2016 Posted February 15, 2016 -blushes- Arigato! but can we start from friends..
Kōhei Kuzunoha Posted February 19, 2016 Posted February 19, 2016 Ah, thank you. I am certainly...flattered, but perhaps we can start by learning more about one another?
ruriiiii005 Posted February 19, 2016 Posted February 19, 2016 Hoooray Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links. - chan! I'll like you too for sure! foxy3 Nyahahahaha! XD
rraahh Posted February 25, 2016 Posted February 25, 2016 Ahii I'd be flattered but let's take it slow and be friends first, okay? :In love:
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now