Jump to content

What would you do if ^ confessed to you!?


Recommended Posts

Posted

I would blush (in pink) as I usually do, and I take a deep breath... :3

  • Replies 890
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • itsapanda16

    62

  • XiuLin

    60

  • Marjorie Haukea Williams

    48

  • KohakuShadow

    42

Posted

i'll deliver the usuaL:

ME: it's not you, it's me.!

Posted

I'd blush and be secretly happy~ cheetah4

Posted

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
Smiles* I'm confessing to you right now. ;)

Posted

Again,

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
?

Posted

I'll show her my bedroom.. ;D

Posted

Be the pot of gold at the end of his rainbow

Posted

I'd marry this person. Sweet to my rainbowself.

Posted

I might just gift a kiss and test who is the more seme of the semes...

Posted

I'd probably agree to the deal.

Posted

I'd probably win that deal. Then do as I please.

Posted

Dont be so cocky. I'll win you instead.

Posted

You can think that, but after this confession, you will be taught a lesson for sure.

Posted

You can't control me, that is simple!

Posted

You mad? You'll learn something. For sure.

Posted

Somebody sounds greatly mistaken.

Posted

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Stop bickering with that

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
and just come take me. I need to see rainbows.

Posted

Ah, it can't be helped right? After all many do fall for my charismatic demeanor.

Posted

And you fall under mine,

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.
...

Posted

You, me, bedroom. Now. You have no rights to reject as soon as you make the confession.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now



×
×
  • Create New...

YaoiOtaku is a friendly community that has a lot to offer when it comes to everything yaoi - manga series, DJs, oneshots, anime, yaoi RPs and plenty of BL discussion topics.

Make sure to also check:

Yaoi Manga

KPop Profiles

Yaoi Dj

Manga Lotus