At The First Side...((Ryouta Basket & Pokewriter1)) Kagakise Role Play

Ryouta

Kise blushed as he was being kissed, he shivered from the strong muscles of the other and closed his eyes, grabbing Kagami`s shoulder. He kissed him back, he could kinda feel that the other didn`t like the way he called him. "Do you like me to remove _chi_?" He mumbled and then smiled. "I can feel like that you want me to call you normally..." He mumbled and kissed the other again. He wanted to stay in his arms forever but he knew that he couldn`t. He slowly pulled away and walked to the door. "I should really leave! My parents is going to be worried about me!" He waved. "Take care!"

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ryouta

• Pokewriter1

"Um yes...it just feels a little awkward still that you ever added that to my name..." He rubbed the back of his head. "...and just taiga would be nice to hear sometimes." He said softly then, and looked at Kise slowly. He ruffled Kise's hair before he left. "Alright be careful...call me if you need anything alright?" He was worried about him leaving, not sure what Aomine was going to do to Kise when he wasn't around... Kagami sat down with a sigh and decided to check his messages... He swallowed some, not sure what he was going to get. He knew to expect one from Kuroko...but who else had sent him a message...?

Kise smiled and left the house, he slowly walked to the place of his. After half an hour, he go there and opened the door. "I`m back!" Suddenly a noise came from the kitchen and his bigger sister appeared, after that, the second sister came out of the living room. "Ryou-chan!" They said together. "Where have you been, we were worried!" The other nodded. "Yes, yes, tell us everything, what`s with those bandages?" He asked but Kise didn`t intend to reply, he walked to the stairs. "I`m a bit tired, we`ll talk later!" He went to his room and slamm4ed the door! "Ah! Annoying!" He said and felt like being in his room alone hurt a bit,. He laid on the bed and then started t play with his phone that he saw Kagami`s number, he sent him a ,message, walked to talk to him.

Kagami sighed some and shook his head lightly. He closed his phone, he didn't want anything to do with Aomine or Kuroko right now. Kuroko was probably still assuming that he did something wrong, so he didn't want to even bother with that. He was almost asleep by the time he felt his phone buzz. He slowly opened up his phone and looked at the message. He smiled when he realized that it was from kise. It made him happy and pleased with himself...that he had someone like Kise around. When he saw the other say he wanted to talk he sent a message back asking if he wanted to talk over the phone or through messages. He wasn't sure really because perhaps Kise just wanted to text him or email him.. It was just a question because he didn't want to offend Kise or something...maybe he was reading to much into this.

Kise waited for Kagami`s message and got all excited having a message from him. He liked the way how the other asked him everything! He text him back and tried to act cute, he took him a few minutes to reply back but instead he was good at the message he wrote.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Re: HI

^w^ OF course!

Kagamichi!

I just got home, though I love to spend time with my sisters.

It`s now so cold and quiet without you *sigh* I just want you to hold me :rolleyes:

Btw give me your E-mail address! lol

Chuu~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He was finished after a while that his mother knocked the door and entered so nosily. Kise groaned. "Oka sama! What are you doing?" His mother gathered his hand and saw the bandages with a worried face. "What happened to your head and hand and also what`s with that red cheek, something happened?" Kise didn`t want to talk about it foe now, he had to make a story but he wasn`t on mood. "Yes, something happened but please mom, I`m tired so will you leave me be?" Damn those two, couldn`t they just shut up? He cursed his sisters

Kagami looked at the message he got and he smiled softly, Kise was so adorable...he knew he was defiantly in love with him at times like these. He began to think of how to respond, not sure what to say besides his email. "Hum..." He stared at his phone for a good long time before he leaned back. It was hard to think of what to say...he didn't like it. But he was talking with Kise...so it helped. So long as no one bothered him right now he would be alright.

He sent Kise a text with his email after not being sure what else to say...but added. "I'll be here for you whenever you need me. Maybe not physically all of the time but I am here for you and I'll be ready to talk whenever you want to. And if you do need me to hold you I will find a way to do so." He blushed at his own words as he sent the message.

Kise waited for the message to arrive and then got all excited reading them. He blushed out dark and then gulped, now he really wanted to touch the other. He didn`t know what to say so he just replied "..." He sighed and tried what to say, he deeply breathed and then called the other but soon hung up, blushing. He couldn`t thing of what to say. He slowly walked to his computer and turn it on, went to his E-Mail, ignoring his fan`s mails and opened a new one and sent something to Kagami! "I really want to talk you right now but I`m shy and also happy...will you please call me? I can`t get myself to say hi at first..."

Kagami blinked at the message...slightly feeling sad by the response. He almost felt like the other didn't want to talk to him then. He sighed and put down his phone and went to slip on some clothing before he went to grab up a basketball. He opened his phone at the call and blinked when it ended. He frowned then began to tie his shoes. He looked up once again when he heard the tone for an email. He smiled as he read it. He put the basketball under his arm and called Kise. He left his apartment as he spoke with Kise with a soft voice. "Hey Ryouta." He murmured.

Ryouta got happy after he heard his phone ringing, he took his phone and then pressed the green button and placed his phone on his ear. "Hi Taiga! How are you?" He asked, suddenly remembered something, he walked to the computer and turned it on, afterward. He started searching for something, after he found one, he smiled and then continued. "Hey, wanna come to the festival with me? As our..first date?" He mumbled and blushed, hoped that the other accept!

Kagami smiled softly. "I'm doing fine, what about you?" He looked down the street he was about to cross before he walked across the road. He then smiled a little more at that. The thought of going on a date with Kise was a wonderful thought. So he didn't hesitate to say, "sure" to the blonde. "When and where?" He questioned then. He wanted to make sure that he could go, with practice and school and everything, it was a little hard to balance it all. Though he would be more than willing to get on Riko's bad side in order to spend time with Kise.

Kise was very happy when he heard that Kagami agreed about it, he blushed and told him the place. "And remember to come this afternoon to the place I said and also with Yukata, Kagamichi, okay?" He said but suddenly regretted what he had asked since he didn`1t know if he had one or not. "I.it`s not really important but please tell me what are you going to wear since I`m going to match to you." He laughed and then blushed darker and closed his eyes. "I`m waiting for you my prince!" He said lowly and sent his a kiss over phone.

(...I swear I posted...it appears my phone lied to me...))

"Right. I'm going to shoot around a bit then head home and shower. Then I'll head over...as for that...um...I don't know if I have one..." He rubbed his head. "To be fair....what is it again?" His cheeks turned a dark red in emberassment. He couldn't believe he had to ask Kise this...but it wasn't his fault that he forgot...he was also embarrassed as he was blushing and people were staring at him. When Kise said he was going to match him he turned an even darker red. "O-okay..." Then smiled softly. "I'll defiantly be there...Ryouta..." He murmured softly and sweetly.

Kise blushed and then an idea came to his mind. "Hey, Taiga! The plans changes! Come to my place, can you?? I have something to show you then we`ll go to the festival together." He said gently on the phone, he hoped his plan would work. "Okay then, I`m waiting for you this evening, bye!" He hung up and giggled a bit. "I hope he would like it!" He called his father and asked for the thing he wanted to show to Kagami, after his father gave him the address of where it was, he got it cleaned and then ironed it, he placed it on his bed, impatiently waiting fore his boyfriend.

(It happens ^_^)