At The First Side...((Ryouta Basket & Pokewriter1)) Kagakise Role Play

Ryouta

Kagami grumbled a little to himself about the topic before he just sighed. He kept running his hand through Kise's hair. He was almost lulled to sleep as well, finding this nice and comforting. He grumbled a few choice words under his breath when Kise's phone went off. He watched the blonde take out the phone, watching his expression. He didn't know Kise well, but he knew after the day before it could only be one person. He then moved out his hand, taking the phone from Kise, not leaving room for argument. "Hey, Ahomine, leave the guy alone for a while." He said then, in a slightly bad mood. It didn't take a genius to know that he was a little...angry would be an understatement here.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ryouta

• Pokewriter1

Kise was shocked that the other suddenly grabbed the phone from him and replied like that! He was shocked and then looked at him, raised his hand to his friend. "Hey, Kagamichi! It`s alright! I`m fine, let me talk to him!" He said in a gentle voice. He liked it when Kagami became protective! He gave him a gentle smile and took he phone from him and his smile disappeared. He closed his eyes and deep breathed, replied to the blue haired boy. "What is it, Aominechi? Can I help you with anything?" He said in a serious tone of voice, so formal with him unusually! Aomine groaned and then yelled at Kise on the phone. "Why the hell is he with you?" He asked, Kise sighed and then wanted to reply but he didn`t know what to say, let the other yell at him more. "It`s already evening, so why are you with somebody else?" Kise opened his eyes. "It`s not your business remember, that`s what you said!" He said as he hung out, feeling like his chest hurt!

Kagami let Kise have his phone back...but he wasn't that happy about the situation. He sighed and sat down on the couch. Already it had become quite again...He shook his head then silently moved to the kitchen to start on dinner. He knew he did that because Kise hadn't been doing well... He sighed heavily. This wasn't like him. To be acting like this. The sighing was getting annoying to. He shook his head clear of everything before he began to chop up some vegtibles so he could get to cooking them. If he says anything to make him upset...I might just...what am I thinking? Getting like this over Kise...what is wrong with me?

Kise was silent after a while. He didn`t know what to do or say! Why did Aomine do that? Didn`t he want this himself? Didn`t he told Kise that this way is better....if they would be apart? So why did he call? Why was it even necessary for him to know that what was he doing or who was he with in the evening? Kise was completely messed up, he needed comfort but nobody actually knew the real pain of his wasn`t the game. That wads the minor. He smiled at Kagami and then walked to him. "Kagamichi, can I help you with anything?" He said as he looked at his hands looking his smile disappeared! "Sorry, I just keep troubling you...hehe...you know I..." He couldn`t say the rest, suddenly a drop of water fell from his cheek and after a second a lot more than that. His tears were now falling from his face like a child, he buried his face into his arms, not letting the other to see.

"It's fine Kise, I got it." He then looked up at the other. He carefully set the knife down on the cutting board... "...Kise." He then said, gazing at the blonde for a moment. "You're not troubling me..." He watched him for a moment before he carefully wrapped his arms around Kise. He pulled him against his chest and held him there, rubbing his back. "God I'm not good at this..." He mumbled to himself as he attempted to comfort the blonde. He wasn't stupid enough to not notice the slight tremble that came with the tears...and they were still easy for him to see. "...Kise is there something else going on? Besides the match? Even I know something is up...because this is nothing like you."

Kise looked at the other as he was hugged by the red haired male. He looked at him and then trembled, hiding his face into his shoulders, clung to him hard, sobbing in silence. He thought about the question. He couldn`t lie any loger. He wanted to feel a bit calm by spitting it all out after holding it in for almost three years. He didn`t know if Kagami would feel disgusted about it but he didn`t care anymore. He just wanted comfort and even if he could received and little, he might calm down and forget. "Kagamichi...do you really wish to know? If ye, you have to promise that you would keep it a secret!" He sniffed and then pulled a bit back but still in Kagami`s arms. "I...am heart broken right now!, by my ex...." He said and looked down, noyt letting the other to see his terrible face. "And that ex was Aominechi! He turned me down the day before the match, he could even hurt me more by defeating me completely." His tears fell again.

Kagami let Kise cry, holding him close to his body. One hand softly moved up and down Kise's back, making sure he could feel it but it wasn't to hard. "...yes I want to now, Kise....and I won't tell anyone if you don't wnat me to." He looked down at him. His ex. Was the first thing that registered in Kagami's mind. He watched Kise's expressions as he spoke...and frowned. "I see." He murmured then, taking in everything Kise said. "So he...dumped you right before the match...then...the match happened..." Everything was slowly making sense in his mind. He then lightly pulled Kise close again, this time using his head to lightly press it against his chest. He had heard that hearing a heartbeat could calm someone down. His grip wasnt hard, his hand just sotly holding onto Kise's head....letting him hear the heart beat. He wanted to calm the other down...that was the best thing to do right now before he thought about anything else.

Kise looked at the other strangely and then closed his eyes. He nodded to all he said to tell him that he got it right. He felt warm and hot! He didn`t know why but it was more different than Aomine`s hug. It seemed warmer and it seemed that it was protecting him in a stronger way. The shorter male closed his eyes, feeling free to bury his face in the other`s chest. He could hear his heart beats. He could feel a bit calm. He gently smiled that the other and then he tried to stop his tears. He sniffed and slowly pushed away. Though he needed somebody to calm him down at the moment not like this. He wanted somebody to hold him but he never wanted that to be Kagami. He was precious and important for him so he didn`t want to cause him trouble or do something that he would regret later. "I`m alright, Kagamichi! I think...I really disturbed you today! I probably don`t want a homo to sleep in your house, I`m leaving, thank you for everything...." He said as he picked his bag, ready to leave.

Kagami narrowed his eyes then grabbed Kise's hand, looking him in the eye. "Kise cut it out." He then said sternly. "I never told you I want you to leave and..." He took a deep breath. "I don't mind that you like guys at all..." He rubbed the back of his head... "...to be honest I'm actually bi..." He admitted then, glancing away from Kise. A light blush on his face. He hadn't intended to admit that to ANYONE for a very long time. But he knew that it was a good idea to tell Kise while he was like this. To reassure him that he didn't mind...

Kise was shocked off the other`s words. He was a bit speechless at first but then he jumped into the air and moved closer to the other, looking into his eyes! "I don`t believe it! Really?" He said as he leaned to the cabinet, still looking at the other! "Whaa! That`s so cool! I never thought that there would be a man around me that would like to go out with men." He sighed and looked away. "Except Aominechi..." He deep breathed and tried to change the conversation! "So Kagamichi" He wrapped his arm around his neck. "What should we do together?" He asked, hesitated a bit, maybe he shouldn`t have asked.

Kagami blushed heavily, and rubbed his arm. "I-I am..." He was clearly embarrassed about it. He looked down at his feet and shuffled them a little bit. "I don't talk about it because of...yeah. You know." He looked at kise, glad he changed the conversation. He didn't stop the other from wrapping his arm around his neck. "I don't know...I should finish our dinner then we can do something." He looked at him calmly and then ruffled his hair. He was glad Kise was smiling again. It was a weight off of his shoulders to know Kise was feeling at least the tiniest bit better than he had been feeling before. "You can help me cook though if you want to...as long as you don't hurt yourself anyways."

Kise sighed, felt relieved that his friend didn`t ask something strange. He walked to the other and look at his hands. "I don`t know anything about cooking though! What about you give me the easy things and you do the hard ones!" He looked around and picked the vegetables and the card. "I shall card this, okay?" He said and started chopping but suddenly the card met his finger and he moaned. "It hurt!" He blew his finger and licked off the blood from it. That was a very sexy thing, he so so hot and handsome that anybody would fall for him. "I can`t help you like this!"

Kagami chuckled. "Just be careful." He began to work on the rice then, making sure that there were plenty of it. As he would likely use it for leftovers if any was left. He then heard the other and turned around quickly. He blushed a little bit as he saw the other then cleared his throat. "Here hold on a second." He vanished and came back with a bandage and bandaged the cut for Kise softly . He had to admit the other was adorable...

Kise looked at he other when he was taking care of his bandage. "Ah,..." He chuckled and then held the other`s cheeks in his hands. "You are all red in your face, something wrong?" He asked, feeling a bit better than before but suddenly his phone rang again. He sighed and walked to it. He slowly looked at the phone. It was momoi! He was a bit shocked, he blinked as he replied! "Hello, what`s wrong, Momoichi?" His eyes suddenly widened after she spoke. "I`m sorry Ki-chan! Dai-chan suddenly came to me and wanted the Kagami-kun`s address! I gave him but I didn`t know that you were there, I`m so sorry!" Kise bit his lips, was Aomine on the way?

Kagami didn't get a chance to respond and he just blushed and glanced away. He knew he couldn't tell Kise what he had thought about in that moment. He sighed as the other answered his phone, hoping that it wasn't Aomine again. Or he really would take the phone away from Kise. He was more relived to know it was actually Momoi, as he heard Kise speak her name. But from the expression on the others face he guessed that whatever she was telling him, it wasn't good. He kept cooking though, not wanting to really show he had listened carefully. Besides the sooner that they ate, the better. He smiled as he set the rice into the cooker and turned it on. It would take a bit but it would be done soon enough.

Kise was a bit shocked at first but got back to normal! "It`s alright! I`ll take care of it somehow, don`t blame yourself" He said and after a few more words, he hung up and sighed. He looked at his friend and then bowed in front of him. "I know that I have caused you so many troubles today but Aominechi is coming here, he might...attack you or many force me to go with him, I promise that I will defend you but please." He looked down and grabbed his chest, feeling hurt and scared! "Don`t let him take me! Please! I don`t want to go with him..." He said, tears coming down from his cheek. "That`s all I had, I asked him to go out with me, though he accepted, all he did was to screw me and tell me I`m no good! I`m tired and I want to live happily, that`s not the life I wanted." He said the bell rang. "Kise, the hell! Come out of there, I`ll kill you!" Kise freaked out, he couldn`t move now.

Kagami blinked at Kise then his lips slowly turned into a frown. He then wrapped his arms around the blonde and pulled him close. "It's okay." He whispered. "Calm down. For now I want you to go into my bedroom and lock the door okay? I'll be fine, and it'll make things better if you're not standing there when the door opens... It's going to keep you safe alright?" He smiled softly then at him and let him go. "Just do that. And I'll figure out the rest." He then ruffled Kise's hair and walked to the door. He opened it only for a split second to allow himself to slip out and close the door behind him. "Aomine, what the hell are you doing here?"

Kise agreed with the other and went inside the room. He decided not to leave the room since his friend asked him to but he was really worried about Kagami. He could hear their words, it was even getting more worse. Aomine fist his hands, biting his lips."You bastard, where is Kise?" He yelled as he grabbed the other`s collar and pushed him away. "I know you are hiding him somewhere!" He shouted and entered the house without permission, Kise was suddenly shocked and stepped back that the door was opened. "Kise!" He said suddenly raised his hands and slapped the other hard as he fell and his lips bled, his cheeks became red. His tears gathered around his eyes, before he could do something, Aomine did the next action, he grabbed his wrist, forcefully pulling him. "We are going to my house." Kise resisted and begged. "No!"

"You don't need to know that-Hey!" Kagami went after Aomine when he forced himself inside. He growled then and pulled Aomine away from Kise, yanking him back. He growled, grabbing onto Aomine's collar. "Leave him alone!" He snapped at him then growled. He pushed the other against the wall, his eyes darkening. "You've hurt him enough!" He snapped, getting more and more angry. He looked back at Kise. "Kise go run to kurokos house as fast as you can. Alright?" He kept Aomine pushed against the wall, not letting him go.

Kise looked at the two as they started fighting, it looked like that Aomine wasn`t going to give up either. Kise didn`t want to let them be. He wasn`t that scared to run away. Placing his hand on his cheek, he slowly stood up and then rushed to the two others to stop them. He tried to get both males separated. "Please, stop! Both of you!" He said as Aominechi got more angry and grabbed Kagami`s collar again, pushing back, he suddenly got angry and pushed Kise so strong that he was threw and his head was hit by the wood of the bed. He collapsed on the ground, unconsciously, starting to mumbled his friend`s name, worried about him. "Kagami..."

Kagami's eyes widened. "Kise! Don't!" His eyes widened when the other went down. "Kise...shit you agh!." He glared at Aomine. He knocked him down and held him down by his chest. "Don't you dare touch him again! You understand me!" He yelled at him, his eyes turning even darker. He was even shaking in rage now. "You keep hurting him and making him cry! Over and over! So you need to leave him alone already! Now leave here!" He moved to get up off of Aomine, shaking. "Or I'll call the cops on you!"

Aomine bit his lips, the things that he was saying were rght but now he understood how important Kise was for him, he guessed that he had better leave for now! He stood up with a bit hesitated on what happened to his ex but fast looked away and left the place. Kise slowly opened his eyes after a few minuted and then looked around. "Kagamichi!" He reached his hand for him and he suddenly trembled. "I`m...I`m tired!" He was tired and exhausted! He wanted to sleep, holding to someone to warm him up, making his mind cleared by drinking and then having some pleasure but he didn`t want to bother Kagami with any of that.

Kagami moved over to kise and sat him up, waiting for him to see if he was okay. Kagami frowned and then he brought Kise close. He rubbed his Kise's arms softly. "Kise are you going to be okay?" He asked slowly. He didn't know if the other was going to be alright or not. He wanted to keep him safe... "Aomine left so your safe for now..." Why was he like this? He didn't know what else to do...to say. He just wanted him to feel better. That's all he wanted.

Kise looked at the other and then managed a kind and gentle smile, feeling like that his head was aching from the hit. "I...want to feel free and out of these stupid things for a while, will you bring me drinks? Let`s get drunk until that I can fall asleep!" He said as he didn`t care anymore, he just wanted to feel better, even if that meant that he had to let his friend do such a thing to him. It was rude but he couldn`t help it, he needed pleasure so that he could forget this for a while.

Kagami looked at the other and then he softly nodded. He rubbed Kise's cheek slowly to make sure he was feeling a little better. He was worried about him still. "....okay...." He said slowly after that. He wrapped his arms sound him and held him close. "If that is what you want... I guess but I don't have any alcohol." He rubbed his head a little bit. He would do this only for Kise. And that was all he could do for him it seemed. He held him close then...