At The First Side...((Ryouta Basket & Pokewriter1)) Kagakise Role Play

Ryouta

Name: Kise Ryouta

Birthday: June 18

Height: 189 cm (6' 2")

Weight: 77 kg (170 lbs)

Blood Type: A

Star-sign: Gemini

School: Teiko (formerly), Kaijō High (currently)

Number: #8 (Teiko), #7 (Kaijō)

Position: Small Forward

Talent: Copy, Perfect Copy

Mottō: "Be honest with yourself"

Now a freshman at Kaijou High, Kise was the rookie of the "Generation of Miracles". Since he only started playing basketball in his second year of middle school, Kise was his team's least experienced member, and notes himself the weakest of the five. Kise's unique skill is his ability to mimic the moves and plays of other players. The only moves he cannot copy are the special skills of truly exceptional players, like the other members of the "Generation of Miracles". Beyond being a strong player in his own right, Kise respects Kuroko's abilities and wishes to play with him once again. He seems to have a slight obsession with Kuroko, believing that they were the two who got along most in middle school (though Kuroko said they didn't) and often blurting out random facts about him (mentioning that Kuroko was an Aquarius, even though Kasamatsu was talking about Midorima).

Also, he's a model in his free time, so girls are always mobbing him.

He has two older sisters who got him into modeling at the first place.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ryouta

• Pokewriter1

Kagami Taiga:

Name: Kagami Taiga

Name meaning: Paratman's Fire God

Birthday: August 2

Height: 190 cm (6' 2'')

Weight: 82 kg (180.7 lbs)

Blood type: A

Starsign: Leo

School: Seirin High

Number:10

Position: Power Forward

Talent: Jumping power, zone play

Kagami was in America until second year of middle school and has recently come back to Japan in his first year on senior high. He is determined to surpass "The Generation of Miracles" and become the number 1. Along with Kuroko, they're the only two freshmen allowed to play in matches. At the start of this manga, Kagami is shown to have a huge potential—good build, height, skill in basketball—but his strongest weapon is his inhuman jump. With those jumps (that gradually gets higher and higher every time he jumps), he managed to block his opponent's attacks.

He's really bad at studying and always get low grades even in English (even though he's a returnee!). He's unexpectedly good at cooking, since he lives alone, and he also has an enormous appetite, which is shown when he orders tons of burgers. In the past, he was attacked by a dog, and that made him afraid of dogs until now (but later on he's able to deal with Tetsu No. 2, Seirin's pet dog).

Even though it looks like they always disagree over things, he and Kuroko are actually on good terms, and they're called Seirin's Freshmen Duo.

In the second fight with Touou, when he's so hopeless in facing Aomine, Kagami enters 'the Zone', which is to be called a perfect concentration during a match that everything around you is white, you can't see or sense anything except your own match. In the next round with Yousen, he enters the Zone again, even though the Zone is very hard to enter the second time. In the Finals against Rakuzan, Kagami enters the Zone for the third time, but only in the first seconds of the game.

"Kise are you sure that you are alright?" Asked Kasamatsu from Kise, stand through the door of the gym! Kise managed a smile, no letting the other to be worried! "I`m fine, Senpi! So please do not worry about me!" It was like that his captain already know that he was lying though it wasn`t really strange. Kise was a person that hardly shared his pains with the others and he didn`t want to bother him if he didn`t want to speak. He sighed and looked down. "Remember, your legs isn`t fully recover. Make sure that you are not overworking!" Kise brushed the back of his neck and glanced at the side. "Okay, ja~ Senpi!" He said walking away, through the gate. It was just one day passed from the match of him and Aomine. The match that he worked hard for but he couldn`t defeat that person, it still pissed him off that he wasso close ut he did manage to win. He bit his lips, looking down at the road, heading home.

Kagami let out a heavy sigh as he left the gym. He ran a hand through his hair, scrolling through the text messages on his phone. He didn't really respond to any of them, he was just checking what people were sending him. He sighed then as he placed his phone back inside of his pocket. He kept walking down the street, just wanting some fresh air. He ran a hand through his hair, looking up finally. Things had been more crazy since the Inter-high tournament....and Kuroko had brought in a dog to the club. Okay it wasn't that bad in all honesty. But still... He sighed heavily, running a hand through his hair. When he finally started paying attention to where he was going, he spotted a certain blonde that he knew all to well.

Kise sighing, not really wanting to go neither home nor to his model work. He needed time to be alone though he just couldn`t. Thanks to the magazines and photo books of his that were airing day by day. He was all famous and in eah street and avenue, he was being watched and followed by the girl so that he would gave them autograph or take a picture with them or maybe...if possible, they could hang out but honestly, Kise was bored and he had no interested in such girls. He wanted to fall for a person different from others, someone that would not follow him but walking by his side, knowing the real him and not think that he was something special like a god or something! He bit his lips out of the pain now. He just walked for a while but his leg hurt again. Why? Why was he so bad in basketball? Her wanted to be strong but no matter how he tried, he wasn`t satisfied. Sighed as he raised his head up and saw somebody that was familiar to him, forcing himself a smile, he walked to the other. "Hello Kagamichi!"

"Hey, Kise." He stated calmly, stopping his walking. He looked over at the blonde. He could tell something was off about Kise. Okay so sure, he wasn't the best person for catching the little details no one else saw. Yet, sometimes he just happened to kind of...know in a way sometimes. He leaned back on the fence that was behind him, his hands stuffed in his pocket. "What are you doing here?" He knew he wasn't that close to where he lived either, but Kise was quite a bit farther from home than he was. It was just a simple question, the other had been looking so...down? Was that how he could put it? It seemed so strange to see Kise like that from how he had seen him before. Then again, he himself had seen the game with Aomine. The game that he watched Kise lose... Admittingly, he had a feeling Kise wasn't taking it the best, but he wasn't sure.

Kise looked at the other and side, he waked closer as he looked around, not really know the answer himself. "I was just walking around since I don`t intend to go home." He leaned next to his forms teammate`s friend and sighed. He tried to act normal as usual but he just couldn`t do, his tone of voice seemed so sad and innocent. Anybody could understand that so easily. "By the way, Kagamichi, I think that it`s our first time talking alone together, since we always met in the matches and basketball courts and always talking seriously since we are rivals but you know.." He smiled and looked at the other directly. "I think you are really amazing! Somehow you remind me of Aominechi, your basketball it similar to his. I think that you would be the first one who beat him first not me..." He sighed, looking up at the blue. "So, why is the American boy here for?"

"Oh...I see." Kagami glanced at Kise, the tone was conferming what he thought. He's upset about the game. Then again, I really can't blame him. He listened to what Kise was saying before he rubbed the back of his head. "I guess it is the first time..." He never really thought about that. But now that Kise brought it up, it was the first time that they did talk like this. He smiled a little as he heard what Kise was saying. "Thanks...but you're pretty good yourself. So don't push yourself down so much." He admitted then. He wanted to attempt to gt Kise a little cheery again. It was strange for Kagami to see him so...upset. Even though he hardly knew him. He then blinked. "What do you mean?" He asked, not sure why Kise asked him that.

Kise looked at him and managed a kind and gentle smile. "It must have been cool right? You probably started playing basketball in there, you probably had some strong rivals during your matches. Well, it`s America, right? The country that has his people are talented in basketball! You know...thanks for telling me that I`m good! I`d really appreciate it but actually, you are wrong!" He sighed and looked at the blue. "You know, I`ve been thinking that maybe Aominechi is right! I haven`t change! Also Kasamatsu senpi told me that the captain of Tōō basketball club told him during the match that I`m good at copying people but that`s all, the problem is that I don`t have my own weapon to defeat Aominechi or anybody else! He actually said him somethings afterward to screw him but...he is kinda right, I`m no good in playing basketball, maybe, I should have never include as a member of 'Generation of Miracles'" He covered his face in his hands, biting his lips, stumping his back, looking at the ground, he felt sick and bad! He just wanted to die! "I shouldn`t have..."

Kagami listened to Kise before he knelled down next to him. "...sure you may copy people.." He said slowly, looking down at Kise. "But you do make things go your own way. Not anyone can just look at someone once and copy what they do....and you don't just copy people. You have your own style. Your own way of doing things. That makes you special. You can't just give up because of them. You need to be strong and stand up again...you can't let that get you down. If you think all you do is copy why don't you take that to another level? And take those moves you copied and make them your own? Then..it's you. That's why you're special. Because you can do that. Not only that but when you are smiling all of the time....if makes other people smile. You make them happy...agh that sounded so weird and probably didn't help....sorry.." Kagami groaned, he wasn't good at things like this. But he had wanted to attempt to make Kise feel better...but he felt like he made it worse....

Kise`s tears started to fall one by one as the other said those things. His heart hurt and those words were at fault. It was hard for him to except such nice and gentle words that he hardly heard. He looked up at the other such an innocent eyes and then managed a smile, putting his tears away! He chuckled a bit. He was right. That was his talent! Maybe couldn`t be perfect in that time but he tried harder and didn`t give up, he would probably had a change to defeat the rivals! He stood straight and started tapping Kagami`s back randomly! "Kagamichi is being nice! I`ve never seen it before!" He laughed and made fun of him. "Nee, Kagamichi! Wanna hand out? I don`t think that I want to go home right now or my sisters would probably start asking me questions about my terrible face!" He said and looked at Kagami from top to bottom. "Do you have a basketball? It`s seems not!" He placed his finger under his chin and started thinking. "Hey, how about that we go and buy something to eat at a convenience store and then we can go to a park!" He was really excited now. "It`s so strange. Me and Kagamichi are talking like this."

Kagami had bit his lip at teh tears, but looked very relieved when Kise suddenly got happy again. He took a deep breath, glad that his words worked. He honestly would have thought they wouldn't do any good. a light blush tinged his cheeks when Kise talked about how he was being nice. He rubbed his head, and then nodded. "Sure if you want to hang out we can." He smiled a little bit then, just a bit. He chuckled as he let Kise go over what he wanted to do. He figured since Kise was having it tough he would let him choose what to do. "Alright, we can do that...and it...is kinda strange..."

Kise clung to the other and acted as always. He sighed and then puffed his cheeks. "How about Kagamichi`s place? Can I sleepover? I don`t think that I want to see anybody right now, you know, if I go home, I would probably be stuck in the way by some girls! I know that I`m being rude but just one day!" He said and stood in front of him, bowing. "Please, Kagamichi!" He grinned and then walked a bit closer, patting the other`s hair. "But that is only if you are not keep a girlfriend at your place!" He showed him his tongue and then started walking. "I`ve heard from Kurokochi! You are living alone, right! Ah! It must be great! I`m pretty jealous at you now!" He mumbled and went inside a store, looking around. "So, what do you want?"

Kagami blinked a few times, trying to register what Kise was asking him. He wants to stay over at my place? Eh? He blushed when Kise teased him about having a girl over. He cleared his throat then. "You..you can stay over. And there isn't really ever anyone there..." He rubbed his head some. "I haven't dated anyone...yet...so um...yeah." He then got a little sad when the other said how cool it was for him to live alone.... "...I guess...." He whispered. He didn't really bring it up but...he was often lonely living alone. It was a pretty big apartment and he lived there without anyone else. It let something to be desired... He followed Kise into the store and looked around. "...well how about we get ingrediants instead? I can make us dinner the." He suggested.

Kise looked at the other and smiled. "He? You can make dinner? Good! Kagamichi, you make a good husband for a lazy woman!" He laughed and then started looking around the store. "Then I guess it`s settled We don`t have to go to the park anymore! We`ll go to your house and eat and start watching a movie or something!" He wanted to tease the other a bit! "So by 'not dating with anybody until now' are you by any chance a virgin?" He said as he chuckled a bit and ran out of the supermarket for his own safety. "It is so much fun making fun of him, he is so cute!" He mumbled and waited for him to finish with his ingredient. He wanted to go and check for him that suddenly two girls appeared and blocked his way. He really wanted to be free from thinking about stupid things so he hoped that Kagami would help him soon.

Kagami chuckled a little bit. "I guess. It''s easy to cook for me..." He smiled a little bit. "And if you want we can do that...though most of my movies are in english, so you'd have to read subtitles." He rubbed the back of his head, picking up various things to cook. Then, Kise's comment made him freeze and blush. "E-eh....I..." He just froze. How the heck was he supposed to respond to that?! He watched Kise run out then shook his head, trying to make the blush go away. Carefully he moved around and picked up ingredients, soon getting finished. he paid for everything and then walked out of the store. He blinked as he saw two girls around Kise...and the look on Kise's face. He didn't even say a word as he walked over, softly grabbing Kise by the hand, and kept walking. He didn't know why he reacted in this manner but he didn't stop. He even wrapped his arm around Kise's waist when he knew they were following them. What am I doing?...

Kise looked at the other as he grabbed his hands and started walking away from the girls. He starred at the back for a while and then looked at the other, seemed that something was wrong! He had though of him saving him but never though tat he would save him like that, he was pushing away and his hands started to feel uncomfortable! "Hey, Kagamichi, what`s wrong?" He asked but didn`t hear an answer. He tried to stop the other after he noticed that the girls were gone! "Thanks! They are out of sight right now!" Kise laughed and got a few shopping from his friend`s hands. "But that was a great show! It was like that you were jealous that your girlfriend was talking to others!" He winked. "Joking!"

Kagami blushed and rubbed the back of his head. "I dunno why I did it." He mumbled then, scowling a little bit at the street in front of him. He was slightly blushing. He didn't know what had come over him. He just...he felt something and the next thin he knew he was pulling Kise along with him...holding his hand. Did I feel jealous? He wondered when Kise brought if up. But he didn't show it. He playfully shoved Kise a little."Yeah right." He chuckled softly, looking over at the other. "Just wanted to help you out, that's all." He was going to continue questioning that action later, but for now... He was glad that Kise wasn't looking so down.

Kise nodded. "Yeah, I know, thanks again!" He chuckled a bit andf talked about different things with Kagami on the way until they stopped in front of a big house. "Whaaa! Is this your place Kagamichi?" He said as he entered and ran around the big but a bit empty place. He looked back at him and then blushed out brightly out of relief. "This place is so big, Kagamichi! Do you really live here alone?" He asked and sat down on the sofa, still looking around at the well decorated house. "Kagamichi, I really want to live with you now!" He groaned a bit and saw the basketball on the floor, he smiled gently and looked at the orange ball, held it in his hands. Those sad eyes appeared again and all the memories of yesterday`s match came back to his mind, he sighed and tried hard to old back his tears.

"Yeah it is..." Kagami rubbed his head as he let them inside. He moved to the kitchen to put the groceries down. "And yeah I do live here alone. My dad was supposed to live with me but...work got in the way." He sighed and shook his head. He turned back to Kise then, blushing slightly when the other said he wanted to live with him. He didn't have a response for it as in all honesty he wouldn't mind Kise living with him...it would actually be a little nice. He moved over next to him and blinked, seeing the expression that crossed his face. A frown came to his lips then. He softly took the ball from the blonde and let it roll away. He sat down next to him and sighed. "I know it's hard but come on it'll be okay...." He murmured reassuringly. He wasn't sure why he was doing this but he was...

Kise looked at him as he grabbed the ball away from him. He blinked at him and then chuckled a bit. He looked down, his hands could feel the warmth of the ball. He stock them together. "Sorry...I`m just causing Kagamichi trouble..." He mumbled and then felt like that his head hurt, he leaned his hean on the other`s arms and closed his eyes for a while. Kagami was warm and muscled, so much taller and bigger than him though he was younger. Kise slowly opened his eyes after a minute or two and moved away, with a gentle smile. "Sorry again..." He said as he looked around and stood up again, acted like that he was fine but actually he wasn`t. He didn`t want to trouble the other again. "So...will you teach me how to cook, Kagamichi?" He asked pulled out the ingredients find took a lot at them. "What are you going to make?" He said as suddenly his headache became worse and he felt dizzy, when he was moving around, he lost his balance and leaned to the refrigerator, making a loud noise.

Kagami watched him as he took the ball away. "...no you're not causing me trouble..." He frowned. He watched the other lean against him, not really minding it. The other was slightly soft and warm...comfortable, Kagami realized. He had been about to slowly move his hand through Kise's hair when the other moved back. "...you don't need to be sorry." He sighed a little bit, watching the other again. He blinked a little bit, swearing he didn't hear the other speak his name. He then got to his feet, carefully looking at him. "Well...I was thinking curry, if that's okay with you." He said as he began to walk over. The next thing he knew was he saw Kise lightly falling. He moved then and wrapped his arm around the other, pulling him back in a second so he didn't slide all the way down to the ground. Making a quick decision he picked Kise up into his arms and began to walk back to the couch.

Kise looked at the other saving him from falling. He was carried to the sofa. He lean back and closed him eyes. "Sorry Kagamichi! I`m just a bit tired today...." He said and laughed a bit! "My leg felt oain after the match of yesterday but it wasn`t only that, my mind is also tired from concentrating and reading the movement in my brain! I`m still thinking about the match so it messed up more than it have to be! I`m just going to be sick like this!" He mumbled the last sentence and closed his eyes, placing his hand on his head. "Ne, Kagamichi! Do I have a fever?" He asked as he looked around! He really wanted to lie down but he didn`t want to be so rude using the other`s bed. He laid his head on the other`s lap, already getting so close to thew red haired boy! He laughed a bit. "Hey mom, will you sing a song for me so that I`ll fall asleep?" He asked laughing. "That was what I said to my mother when I was a child! Now you seem that you have to play my mother`s character!" He chuckled and then looked at the other`s eyes! "Your eyes are....so mysterious! When you play basketball, I can see fire in them!" He raised up his hand fr the other`s face, didn`t know what he was doing himself, he brushed his hair away from his eyes.

Kagami listened to the other talk. "I see...all the more reason to stay off that leg of yours then...and to rest for a little bit." He lightly touched Kise's forehead, making sure he didn't have a fever. Though he wasn't to worried.... But he was caught off guard when the other laid his head down in his lap....but he didn't stop him. If he was comfortable still. He blushed heavily then, staring at kise. "I am not going to sing for you I'm afraid." He murmured then, still blushing heavily. He rubbed his head a little bit not wanting to be to awkward about it. "My eyes are mysterious?" He asked then softly, and now was unconsciously running his hand through Kise's hair softly, letting the other brush his hair out of his face.

Kise looked at the other`s red face and laughed. He really liked the reaction. "Mou Kagamichi, it`s so much fun messing with you." He chuckled a bit until he felt his hands running inside his hair and stopped, looking at him for a while. "When he was not talking, the house was silence. It was a bit uncomfortable with strange feelings for Kise but he had nothing to say anymore. Kagami`s hand was so warm the he liked it and sounded like that he was going to fall asleep. He closed his eyes to rest a bit but suddenly, his phone rang. He thought first that it was one f his fans or his mother or something but he was curious t know who it was after a while since it was ringing for a while. He sat up and reached his hand for his bag and pulled out his phone, the number and the name was familiar and made his eyes to wide. He didn`t know if he should have answered. What hell did Aominechi wanted at this time??