At The First Side...((Ryouta Basket & Pokewriter1)) Kagakise Role Play

Ryouta

Kagami groaned,just looking at Kise made him get hard again. He shifted himself as the other fell back so that he was still leaning above him. He moved the two fingers in and out for just a bit longer before he added the last finger. he stretched Kise with all three of them, watching the others face for a reaction. After he leaned down and began to leave marks on Kise's neck. Not in places where a normal shit wouldn't hide them though of course. That way Kise hopefully would not be mad for him leaving marks.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ryouta

• Pokewriter1

Kise looked at the other and then watched how his eyes was looking at his face, he didn`t want to show any kinds of expressions but he didn`t was to make the other sad either so he couldn`t hide his face. He moaned out loudly, feeling that the fingers is moving inside him a bit big and long. He glanced at the side, digging his fingers into the other`s chest, spread his hips a bit to feel the fingers more, his hips shaking from the pleasure. "Kagamichi! I`m....feels weird!" He whispered into his ear, moaning lowly when he was putting marks. It hurt a bit but he didn`t complain, after all we was the one who gave himself to Kagami so he had the right to!

Kagami pulled back from leaving marks all along Kise's skin. He panted a little and looked at Kise. He kissed him as he pulled his fingers out of the other. He positioned himself. "...are you ready for this Kise?" He whispered into the kiss, letting the tip rest against Kise's entrance. He couldn't believe he was about to lose his virginity by having sex with Kise. To think that he honestly didn't like Kise at first... And yet, now he was above him...about ready to enter him. This is so unreal but...I don't regret any of it either for that matter. One hand rested on Kise's hip while the other was on top of Kise's head.

Kise looked at the other, sweating heavily. It was a bit stressful and it was almost that time! He moaned cutely when his cock touched his member, wanting t go inside. He glanced away and nodded. "I`m ready!" He whispered and then closed his eyes. His hand still at the sides of his own head. He was shy and sensitive in some places. He didn`t know why but he felt that the other knows all his weakness!

Kagami kissed Kise one last time as he entered the tight ring of muscle. He was trying to distract him from the pain of being entered. He stopped once he was fully inside of Kise, letting him adjust. He realized he had just fully taken Kise's virginity. Ah...who knew today would turn out like this... I just hope no one decided to show up for a surprise visit... He groaned, Kise was so tight and so warm inside. "Ah..Kise...so warm...and tight..." He moaned deeply into the kiss.

Kise`s eyes widened as he felt the big member of Kagami inside him. He moaned out loud, grabbing the sheets at the right side of his head with both hands, his stomach ached and it felt so hot and warm. He sweated, feeling like that he had lost his virginity right now and became one with Kagami. He moaned and panted after the other, feeling the pain inside though it was exciting. "My stomach...Kaga...I`m so full right now!" He found out that it was hard to breath but the moment felt amazing. "You can move." He moaned out the words and then closed his eyes, biting his lips, not wanting to make more noises.

Kagami smiled down at Kise, panting softly as he got used to everything as well. "Let me hear you." Kagami whispered then as he began to thrust deep inside of Kise. He went slow at first, not wanting to hurt Kise still. It was hard for him to be able to restrain himself though. He wanted so badly to thrust hard and fast inside of Kise. He just felt so good around him. This is amazing... He thought and moaned softly as he moved. He could easily lose himself in something like this.

Kise blushd darkly when he was asked to let out his voice. He nodded and closed his eyes, stopped biting his . He slowly moaned cutely and loudly when he thrust it in deeper. He looked at the other, squeezing the sheet at the right side with both hands, his saliva was so sexy inside his mouth that would make anybody to attack. Kise was so hot and handsome! HJe was even more and sexy when he was naked and like an innocent uke like that! "Ahh...Kagami...chi!" He let out the words within the noises, his hips shaking because of the movement.

Kagami moaned with Kise. He was so cute to watch like that...it made Kagami's heart pound in his chest. How did he manage to get this lucky? Kise was just so...amazing. For him to be here like this...it was almost like a dream. He moaned as he began to thrust deeper and slightly harder into Kise. He was starting to angle his hips to angle inside of Kise to find his sweet spot. He wanted the other to see stars. Because the better Kise felt, the better he would also feel. "Y-you're so cute.." Kagami breathed as he thrust into Kise.

Kise felt so embarrassed now. He moaned and then hid his face, feeling that he chest was in pain because of the rapidly and fast hear beats. "Who are you call a cu_Ah!...!" He couldn`t tell him the rest, he just let it be, he just moaned and enjoyed the show, feeling like that it was stretching more when he moved harder, he raised in head to see what was happening. He felt a bit shy and blushed darker. "Yaa~ Ah! Kaga..." He gave up and placed back his head onthe pillow, not wanting to think about anything. His noises were the way too sexy. Kagami was a bit rough!.

"I'm calling you cute," Kagami breathed as he thrust inside of Kise. He moved both hands to hold onto Kise's hips so he could move more easily. He panted and looked down at Kise, leaning in to asult his neck. He groaned as he thrust deep inside of Kise. Despite how much he stretched Kise before, he was still so tight... "You feel so good." Kagami breathed into Kise's ear. He didn't know how much longer he could do this. He was still new to this so he knew he would eventually cum...

Kise felt like that he was n his limit. When the other whispered into his ear, send him a shiver down his spine. He placed his hands on the other`s shoulders for holding on to! He moaned and then blushed, feeling close, his eyes widened and he grabbed his own member, squeezing it tight. It was going to be so embarrassing if he would have come sooner than his partner, he tried to hold on, squeezing the bottom of his member to stop though it felt so good, he just wanted to climax but hoped that Kagami would not understand that was close.

However, Kagami was also close. He ground. "Kise I don't think I can last much longer than this..." He breathed, his eyes half way shut. it felt so good, just so...amazing. He didn't think something like this would feel so good. But, he was easily proven wrong now that he was. "L-let's cum together..." He groaned then into Kise's ear. If they both felt that good at the same time it would feel even better. He lifted his head to look at Kise's beautiful face. Yes, that was all he could describe it as. The blonde' face was just...that perfect.

Kise nodded into the other and grabbed the muscled and strong arms of his, digging his finger inside. He moaned out his name loudly, hearing a few strange sound coming from their connected place, Kise reddened hard! It was so embarrassing! He moaned and make more noises. He wasn`t to release, now!" Kagamichi! I can`t hold it anymore...." He moaned out for the last time so loud, you can better say he screamed that he suddenly came on the other`s stomach and on his own. He panted lightly, hoped that the other came too! He looked at the side, he was so embarrassed and his expression was so adorable.

Kagami moaned, he could easily tell the other was about to cum. The other's walls restricted around him, causing more friction as he thrust. He pulled back one last time and then slammed in, cumming deep inside of Kise. He moaned with the blonde, his eyes slightly rolling back as he rode out the orgasm. He pulled himself out of Kise slowly, panting. He didn't care if his sheets or they were a mess... He laid down next to Kise and pulled him close in his arms. "T-that was amazing..." He whispered.

Kise looked at the other as he was hugged. He felt a bit relaxed and closed his eyes. He really felt good and now he forgot everything from what happened and feeling his brain was free from stupid thoughts. The sticky white liquid inside him felt a bit weird but he couldn`t complain, actually Kagami was so good at this. He held the other back and buried his face into his shoulder. "Thank you, Kagamichi!" He mumbled and slowly closed his eyes, feeling tired but he didn`t want to sleep! It wads a beautiful moment and he didn`t want to miss it.

"You don't need to thank me..." Kagami kept Kise close in his arms, nuzzling his cheek just slightly. "Now...we should probably both get some sleep." He murmured, knowing he felt tired from all of this. It was exhausting work to do something like this. He hadn't expected to be so tired afterwards. One of his hands was softly moving through kise's hair in a steady rythum. His eyes slowly shut after making sure that Kise was secure in his arms. He knew he had locked the apartment door. And only Kuroko knew where the key was to get in...so they were safe. And it was good to sleep now.

Kise looked at the other and nodded . Kagami fell asleep faster, Kise watched him and chuckled lowly to not wake him up. He started playing with the other`s hair and then sighed! He didn`t really know if he should have stayed or not but he thought that Kagami would angry if he leave without telling him!I guess that I`ll leave after he woke up!He thought to himself and closed his eyes, tried to keep the smile on his face and clung to the other, trying to sleep next to him. "Kagamichi...thanks for everything again!" Though he new that he couldn`t hear, he felt like saying then he became sleepy and yawned, fell asleep peacefully.

Kagami woke up first the next morning and looked at the sleeping blonde in his arms. He ran a hand through Kise's hair. He had wondered if this was all just a dream, but it seemed that it wasn't. A light smile lit on his face as he recalled everything...but it slowly turned slightly sad. It was a one night thing...I'm pretty sure... He thought and sighed. He lifted himself out of the laying position, sitting up. He picked up his cell phone, not sure what he was going to see. He knew that Kuroko had given Aomine his number...-which didn't please him in the slightest but Kuroko had still done it for some reason-...so he didn't know what he could expect to find on his phone.

Kise slowly opened his eyes, feeling like that he was so tired that he forgot about his pains and slept well after a long time. In the past days, he was just having fight with Aomine and he couldn`t do anything but just resist the headache. He blinked and yawned cutely, the blanket was covering his half bottom of body. He smiled gently at the other and then looked up at the other, still feeling a few aches from his back. "Hello, Kagamichi! What`s wrong?" He suddenly remembered that he should leave but he didn`t know if it was a right thing or not!

Kagami looked over to Kise and just smiled gently. "It's nothing." He set down his phone. "How are you feeling today?" He asked then slowly. As long as he stays happy I guess it doesn't matter what I feel about this. I know he's going to leave soon... He hid his thoughts well behind his smile. "I'll go make some breakfast since we never even had dinner last night." He then lifted himself off of his bed. He would at least give Kise something to eat before he knew the blonde would leave...

Kagami seemed like that he had understood Kise`s thought, he didn`t seem so happy! Yes, it was all his fault. He watched the red haired boy leave and then buried his face into his hands, biting his lips. What have I done? Why did I do this?? He mumbled to himself and shook his head. He probably should not run away, now that he had done it, he should be strong and stand by it! He deeply breathed and then walked to the kitchen, watching Kagami with a gentle smile. "Hey Kagamichi!" He walked closer. "I`m going to leave for now!" He paused a bit, blushing brightly. "Wanna hang out this afternoon??"

Kagami calmly began to cook something for them to eat and blinked when he heard Kise. He turned to him. "...are you sure? Breakfast will be done soon." He said then, not wanting Kise to go just yet...and he wanted the other to at least eat something. Though he would be lying if he said his heart didn't skip a beat when Kise asked if he wanted to hang out later. "If you want to." He responded then, not sure what else to say to Kise. Hopefully they could hang out, to say the least it would make him happy.

Kise looked at the breakfast and then smiled. "Why not? I`ll eat too then!" He puffed his cheeks and then sat on the table. "You ended up not giving me a dinner so I`m going to eat this one for sure!" He said and then looked at the other gently and then looked down. He stood up and walked inside the room, wearing his clothes! "Ohh! I`m all sticky!" He mumbled and walked back to the other, he felt he can`t take it anymore. He hugged the other from behind and closed his eyes. "Thank you for everything last night!" His tears gathered. "I`m so happy that you were there..."

Kagami chuckled. "Well it'll be done in a few minutes so just wait alright?" He turned his head to look back at the food he was cooking so he didn't burn it. He blushed lightly as he heard the others next words. He didn't know what to say to it, so he didn't say anything. Feeling Kise's arms wrap around him knocked him back to reality. He glanced back at him softly. "...you don't have to thank me, Kise." He said softly then. "I'm just glad that you're feeling better now." He smiled down at him and moved himself to ruffle Kise's hair lightly.