At The First Side...((Ryouta Basket & Pokewriter1)) Kagakise Role Play

Ryouta

Kise looked at the other and sighed, seeing him holding him like that made his heart raise! He closed his eyes, feeling warm and hot from the other`s body. He held him back and buried his face into his chest, trembling hard! "Kagamichi...."He whispered as his tears started to fall. He suddenly wrapped his arms around his neck and moved closer, brushing his lips against the other. He gently smiled as he slowly pushed away. He looked down, started to unbotton his shirt, when he was done, he slowly moved to the other, sitting on his lap. "Then make me drunk..." He kissed the other again, a bit harder.

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ryouta

• Pokewriter1

Kagami blinked when Kise began to cry again. "O-oi w-why are you crying still?" He asked before he was slightly taken back as their lips touched together. He looked at Kise for a moment before he took a deep breath. In all of his years, he didn't expect him to be near someone like this... He couldn't help but watch Kise as he unbuttoned his shirt. He took a deep breath, trying to keep himself calm as Kise moved onto his lap. He moved back against Kise slowly, kissing him back as he held him closer... "Are you sure about this?"He breathed then, gazing into Kise's eyes.

Kise blushed darkly as he groaned and punched the red haired boy`s head weakly. "Baka! I am sure that I`m asking you about this!" He slowly held his cheek into his hands and stroked them a bit. He kissed him again but it wasn`t the same as before, it was sexier and harder. He tried to enter the other`s mouth with his tongue, sharing him his saliva, playing with the other`s tongue playfully, he looked at him and then panted lightly. "Kagamichi....I`m not going to force you if you don`t want to..." He mumbled, feeling regretted that he had asked. It had to be anyone but him since he was important. He tried to moved away, knew that he didn`t worth him.

Kagami sweat-dropped and chuckled a little bit. He kissed the other back, opening his mouth for him. He gave a soft groan as he moved his tongue around Kise's. After they pulled away, he panted as well. He then touched Kise's cheek and kept him close with his other arm. "Now you're the baka." He whispered, and leaned in, lightly nipping Kise's neck just a bit. "...I just want to make sure this is what you want...before I do something and you come to regret it...I don't want to do anything if you're just going to turn around and regret it happening...." He paused for a moment and looked up at Kise. "...and I don't want to take advantage of how you're feeling either. I just...want to make sure you want this. For real...I don't want to wind up in something that ends in either of us hurting." He then sweat-dropped. That was pretty deep for me...it's weird.

Kise looked at the other and saw how kind he was. His tears gathered around his eyes but tried to hold them. He wanted love and being cared off, something that Aomine never gave to him, he wiped the tears and then he he held the other tightly. "I was thinking the same, are you alright with this? I don`t want you to hate me later for this, it`s okay and it`s better if we stay like this forever! I`m so selfish that I am asking a you thing like this..." He paused and then buried his face into his chest, trembling hard. "I`m kinda at my limit, I was always close to the one I love but he seemed so far and getting away from me, I never felt like that I`m happy after I saw him, though playing basketball with him is fun and exciting, Aominechi sucks at all other things! I`m tired of life and I don`t care what`s going t happen and don`t worry! I`m not going to blame you for this since I was the one who suggest it."

Kagami slowly brought Kise closer, and kissed him tentatively. It showed no want, but just passion. He let Kise sit on his lap, up against his chest. "Kise." He said then, rubbing the others cheek. "If...I wanted to refuse I would have already refused." He took a deep breath then, looking at him still. "But...I haven't, have I?" He held him in his arms. "...but I want to just say this one thing Kise. I'm not going to do this if all you're thinking about during this is Aomine...I'm not going to play the game of you wishing I was him...I can't do that."

Kise nodded after thinking for a while. He wasn`t that rude right? He held the other back. "I will try to think of you then, make me forget about him..." Kise whispered, feeling like that he was a bit nervous. He looked up at the other`s eyes and then laughed a bit and placed his hand on his own cheek. "My cheek still hurts from the slap he gave me, Is it red?" He said as he kissed Kagami gently. "I don`t want to go to work like this, they keep asking me that what`s wrong but I don`t want to explain, just take some days off might be good.." He said as he slowly started to unbotton the other`s shirt.

"If that's what you want...I'll make you only think of me." Kagami breathed then into Kise's ear. He looked carefully at Kise after and touched the cheek as well. "...yes it is..." He then leaned in and licked Kise's cheek softly, and smiled lightly. "It'll be better soon." He murmured and gazed at Kise. "...take a few days off." He said then softly. "If you do, then things will be better before you know it. And you'll feel better..." He nuzzled his cheek again, letting Kise unbutton his shirt.

Kise looked at the other and then smiled gently. "You are so kind! I should have fallen for you!" He mumbled as he sighed. "Why was I this stupid and unlucky in love?" He said and shook his head. "Sorry! I won`t talk anymore, please shut me up!" He said and kissed him hard. His shirt was already unbottoned, so their nipples sometimes touched and it made Kise to shiver. To make Kagami excited, he moaned cutely inside his mouth, feeling his cheeks were going to burn from the hotness of the blush. He panted lightly. "Kagamichi...." the blonde said and then slowly stood up and sat on the bed. "Come here." He opened his arms for him, waiting for his attack.

Kagami kissed him back. "I will get you to shut up..." He breathed out a groan everytime their nipples touched, lightly moving his body up and down against kise for just a moment. Before they pulled back. The sounds Kise made to...they enticed him so much. He watched the other move to the bed. He couldn't stop himself from licking his lips. He began to move slowly to where Kise was before he pretty much tackled the other down. He looked down at Kise, and smiled then slowly.... He hoped he hadn't knocked him down that hard...then again it wasn't that hard of a tackle.

Kise groaned when he was collapsed on the bed. He wrapped his arms around the other, the same with his legs around his waist. He chuckled a bit. "Kagamichi! You are a virgin, do you know how to do it or shall I help you?" He asked, teasing the other a bit. "Hehe...kidding!" He said as he kissed him hard, feeling like that their cocks were rubbing against each other felt so exciting, Kise started to become hard, panted lightly and then blushed, hoped that Kagami would not notice it now since it was a bit soon.

Kagami blushed and mumbled something under his breath about. "Actually, I somewhat know what to do because of movies...otherwise I don't..." He didn't like to admit it. That's why it was very hard to hear. The only reason he had even watched those movies was because Alex had given them to him to watch...he couldn't remember why. He shifted some and then groaned, feeling light friction. He kept shifting his body like that, wanting to make the friction that was making them both clearly feel good. He looke down into Kise's eyes and touched his cheek again. "How did I get this lucky?"

Kise blushed of the last words of his. "What do you mean? Did I attract you that much?" He said, feeling really shy now. "I...don`t know ut I always thought that only women admire my look, I never knew that a male would be interested in it and also.." He looked at the other and then glanced at the side a few time. "I thought that you found me annoying the first day we met! I thought...that Kagamichi might dislike me!" Kise groaned as he felt his cocked rubbed against his again. "I`m fgoing to tell you something but please don`t laugh..." He deeply breathed. "I`m a virgin too, me and Aominechi tried to do it but he moved back in the last moment." He covered his face.

Kagami looked down at Kise and murmured. "You're adorable...I guess you could say." It was the best way he knew how to word it. "And it's true. At first you did get on my bad side, pissed me off, made me want to punch you..but I guess you could say you grew on me." He touched the side of his face again as he shifted his body again, groaning. "And...right now all I can think about is you..." He breathed. He then listened to Kise and smiled slowly. "I guess...we're taking each other's virginity then...right?" He asked softly.

Kise looked at the other and then glanced away. "Please be gentle with me!" He said and closed his eyes, feeling like that a strange thing is calming him down. It was warm and gentle, also kind and nice! What was it? Why did he feel this good?? The feeling that he had never received from Aomine like that. Kagami was different, he seemed stronger or maybe, he was protecting him more. His arms wrapped around and then smiled gently. "I always found you nice and kind though I never saw that when you are playing basketball...it must be cool, right? Kurokochi is with you and you are fighting together! It must be awesome!" Kise let his arms fell on the pillow. "Kagamichi...I`m ready!"

Kagami smiled slowly. "I will be..." He murmured and his hands softly moved down Kise's body. He smiled. "Kuroko ain't that bad...still scares me though when he appears out of nowhere..." He slowly moved his body down. He reached over first and grabbed a lotion bottle from his drawer. He moved back down and blushed as he slowly pulled down Kise's pants and underwear. Before Kise could question him, he took Kise's member into his mouth. Hopefully this would distract him...he didn't really know what he was doing but he knew it would hurt... So he wanted to attempt to make it as least painful as possible for Kise. And if that meant to distract him from the pain, he would do it.

Kise looked at thew other when suddenly moved down to his private parts. He blushed darkly, though he said that he was ready he didn`t think that he was going to move so fast. He gulped and wanted to say something but it was too late. He was already being licked by the other, it felt s good! Kise moaned out loudly, feeling that his member was going to burst. He covered his face with hand arms, letting out his voice loudly, not bothering himself to hold it in or something! He looked at the other and saw him pants and also underwear were off! He collapsed his head and moved one of his hands to the other, dog his finger inside his hair. "Damn...feels good!"

Kagami closed his eyes for a split second, still sucking on Kise. But he soon opened them to move his eyes up to look up at Kise as he sucked. It felt weird to be doing this, especially for him. He then closed his eyes as he put lotion on his right hand. He made sure his fingers were well coated before he carefully moved one finger and rubbed it around Kise's hole. He didn't push it in yet. He just wanted to make sure before he took it to that... If Kise didn't want to, he still had a chance to back out. It only seemed fair to Kagami to give him that chance.

Kise looked at the other, tried to speak, not really wanting it to be so quiet or just the stupid noises of his. "You are so good at this!" He suddenly grasped when he felt the finger was rubbing his asshole. He groaned and felt that his entrance was tightening around. He breathed in a out a few times and then his tears gathered around his eyes. "Kagamichi...please don`t hesitated! "He said as he felt like that he was close to climax. "I`m cumming....Kagami...." He suddenly released inside the other`s mouth and blushed darkly. He sat up and then looked at him innocently. "I`m sorry..." He licked off the dirt off his lips!

Kagami grinned lightly. He liked the sounds that kept coming from Kise's lips. They were almost intoxicating for him. He closed his eyes as he kept sucking on Kise. He was about to push the finger inside of Kise before the other came. He almost gagged but he managed to swallow it all, pulling back. He looked at Kise, blushing as some had gotten onto his face. "Don't be sorry. you were feeling good." Kagami responded, looking into Kise's eyes.

Kise looked at the other and then glanced at the side. "I`m...embarrassed!" He mumbled and then kissed his cheek. "Let me...suck you too!" He said and took of Kagami`s shirt completely. He laid down between his hips and unzipped his pants, pulled out his thing, then grabbed the member in his hands. He deeply breathed as he closed his eyes and started to licked the tip of the dick, playing with Kagami`s balls. After a while, he slowly pushed his cock more and started give him a blowjob, hoped that it would feel good and he would not embarrass himself.

Kagami blinked at Kise. "Y-you don't have to." He said then, but he wasn't able to stop the blonde. I guess I can use this a the distraction then... While Kise was doing that Kagami easily moved himself to be able to press a finger inside of Kise slowly. "..I guess then I'll stretch you." He murmured. He moaned after a moment of Kise sucking on him. It felt good. It was strange to feel, yes, but it did feel good. There as no denying that. He held the others head lightly with his other hand. The right hand was busy slowly moving the finger in and out of Kise's body.

Kise suddenly felt something on his hips that made him shiver. He stopped and looked back as he felt his finger entered him. He turned his head back and moaned out loudly and a long one. He blushed, feeling the finger inside was moving and stretching him. He was tightening around even more than before, he bit his lips, inside of him wet and hot, twitching a bit. "Kagamichi..." He moaned out the name and then tried to go back to his work. He closed his eyes, continuing to suck the other`s cock, shaking his his hips while he was preparing! He somethings moaned inside and then continued licking it off! He hoped the he would come soon since he came too.

Kagami watched Kise's reactions, panting. He closed his eyes and moaned every time Kise did. It sent a chill down his spine. He entered another finger inside of Kise slowly, knowing that he would not last much longer like this. As he was getting closer and closer every second. "A-ah...K-Kise..." He panted out, still stretching the blonde with his fingers. "A-ah...I-I'm gonna..." he groaned as he came inside of Kise's mouth...his eyes rolled back a little. To him, that was amazing...

Kise felt the second finger inside and moaned out even louder and cuter! He blushed, shivering a bit, biting his lips, not to moan more! He continued with the blowjob and when he heard that Kagami was close, he sucked in and out faster as he came inside of his mouth, he felt like that his mouth was full enough, he slowly moved back and swallowed the white, sticky liquid. He licked it off from his hands as he moaned, feeling his fingers still inside of him. He pulled the other close, letting himself collapse on the pillow, moving the other on top of him. "Kagamichi.."Now it was all up to Kagami, Kise just had to watch.