~Our beautiful love~ ((Ryouta Basket & azuneko)) Aokise Role Play

Ryouta

Aomine took long for entering him for sure, since he knew probably how much painful it could be for the blond so e hesitantly entered him completely...he could feel that the tight hole was twitching and tightening around his cock and it felt awesome...It made him hard but this as being tough...he slowly moved to the boy's ear and licked inside then bit his lobe passionately, whispering lusty. "Move Ryouta..." He ordered, waited for actions.

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Ryouta

Kise bit his lips as he felt Aomine finally inside him. He could barely handle it. However the tanned male asked him to move and he felt it impossible. Slowly lifting his hips, Kise began to move on the other's length. It was so big and hard he really felt like he would break. "Daiki.... I'm gonna cum again.." he says moving a little faster.

Aomine let the other to take time getting used to the situation and then move but this was like doing the impossible. Aomine's breathing was getting heavier and heavier, sweating like crazy. He moaned lowly each time the blond dropped himself down into the big dick until he heard the other was close. He didn't care though, he was being hard enough to do it for a few more times. He suddenly grabbed his butts and threw all the energy he had to thrust inside Kise. It felt awesome to take him.

Kise kept moving but it was really difficult. He felt as if he could cum any moment. Though at the same time he felt like he could break as well. His gaze drifting towards Aomine as he noticed his hands. "Daiki......?!" he said before feeling Aomine thrust into him. His voice pitched loudly as he didn't expect it. His body trembling as he couldn't help but cum from the other's thrusts.

Aomine liked the view of the other's face when he moaned and came with each of his rough, animal like thrusts. He licked his lips as he suddenly felt like biting the other, didn't remember that Kise only had his swimsuits and no shirts and attacked his neck and bit him hardly with his teeth like a vampire and placed a mark, continued with the thrusts.

Kise's eyes widen as he felt Aomine suddenly bite him. It hurt like hell and yet he got nothing but blissful pleasure from it. His eyes drifting to the side a bit. "Aominecchi... that hurt you know." he mutters as he lightly poked his cheeks. His body feeling completely one the verge of breaking. He couldn't take much for of this.

Aomine looked at the other in lust and caressed his locks in his hands while the blond was poking his cheeks and then slowly started to move once more, surely at his limit but it wasn't enough. He grabbed the boy's body and moved closer, continuing with the biting and putting marks. He wasn't sure what he was doing, maybe wanted everyone to know that he was his.

Kise didn't like how easily Aomine was quick to leave so many marks upon his body. It would be really hard to hide them all without making it so obvious. He wanted him to stop but it was hard to say it. His body and his mind weren't working properly at the moment. He was so lost in pleasure that uttering anything other than moans and his beloved's name was impossible.

Aomine slowly felt himself close to come so he fastened his movements and fast lift Kise up so he wouldn't make much trouble for him and come inside him. He let out a soft moan, calling the blond's name as he tried to breath with Kise in his arms then suddenly rolled over the other with the shorter boy already leaning on the wet floor, his hips at the edge of the sauna...he lift himself up as he slowly positioned himself again, he still wanted more of him.

Kise shivered as he felt Aomine finally release inside of him. He really felt like his stomach would burst any moment. "Aominecchi... any more and I'll be giving birth to your child." he said trying to over exaggerate the situation. However he was starting to feel numb in areas since they were in the water before and now. As a model Kise didn't want to become all prune like. He glanced at the tanned male hoping he'd give him a small time out.

Aomine sighed as he moved back though he liked the boy's words, he grinned as he moved to his ear, whispering huskily. "Wouldn't that be nice, I want children Ryouta..." He paused then moved away from him. 'Though I think it's enough for now...we still have time." He said pulling the other out of water still talking in a seductive way. "Then when we get to my house, I come in you, fill you up until I create our baby there, I promise the impossible." He sounded really serious like he would make it happen, he was rubbing Kise's stomach, seemed so scary.

Kise looked at the other as if he were talking a different language. He was sure no matter what such a miracle couldn't be possible. Though somehow feeling Aomine rub his stomach; he had almost wished is were possible. To give birth to Aomine's child sounded really nice and it made him happy. Though he knew it was just a thought they were both having at the moment. "If our love is that deep and strong who knows what could happen. So shall we be on our way home Daiki?"

Aomine sighed and felt annoyed of the fact that Kise didn't get nervous, it was getting boring since probably Kise didn't take his words seriously anymore...He took the other's swimsuit and then hand it over to the other. "Yes but you don't probably want to go out exposed, wear this first..." He nagged as he looked at the neck of his which where he put marks. "Those are obvious..." He said grinning.

Kise looked at Aomine. "You put them there so don't point them out. I can't hide them so easily. What should I do?" he asked looking at the tanned male. He was sure Aomine fid this on purpose. It was like telling everyone that Kise was taken. Even if he didn't mind personal, as a model he did. It would be hard to model in anything that exposed too much skin. He pouts a bit thinking about it

Aomine sighed as he walked closer and placed his hand around the other's neck in a way that his shoulders would be covered. "Here, this is the only way that we can hide them until we go to the locket I guess." He smirked as he kissed his cheek. "If you don't like walking with me like that, then you can go show everyone your marks." He knew that in either way Kise was going to show off and he like that.

"Aominecchi wins either way right?" he said blushing. "I don't mind walking like this. Its better than walking about showing off such obvious marks." he said a bit embarrassed. Kise was really happy having Aomine this close. Even if it was just to cover up the kiss marks.

Aomine sighed as he go out of the sauna with Kise next to him, made sure that the marks were covered under his hand and arm, he thanked the managers though they were looking at them in a strange way, probably thinking that they are strange because they went to the sauna together alone...in the way, he could feel the people talking about Kise and looking at them and he wanted it so much as he was walking with pride.

Kise walked with Aomine clinging to him. It felt nice to have the other so close as they walked. His only issue was that people who knew him as a model and saw them might blog about it. He didn't mind all too much as he wanted so badly to tell everyone that Aomine was his lover. Though he wasn't sure how well that would actually work out. Kise was sure if rumors started he would have a few good options to try and cover it up.

Aomine finally arrived at the changing room and luckily it wasn't the crowded at that time. He slowly let go of the boy's shoulder and moved away, opening the locket. "Hurry up and put on your T-shirt or you'll be seen. Aomine was changing when he heard a familiar voice which he didn't get any good feelings for it, he turned around when hearing the man said. "Look who I have found here..." Aomine bit his lips, it was Haizaki, their middle school teammate. "Long time no see Ryouta, Daiki..."

Kise smiled as he reached into the locker and pulled out his shirt. He began pulling it on until he noticed Aomine acting a bit strange. His gaze turning to notice Hazaki approaching. He quickly pulled his shirt on and stood beside the tanned male. He wonders what he could possibly want to say to them. He really didn't care to have anyone interrupt his time with Aomine.

Haizaki grinned as he licked his finger in a usual habit of his...he walked closer and then suddenly out of nowhere pulled down the Kise's upper shirt, on where it was hiding his shoulder and the marks appeared...he grinned as Aomine got on fire and pushed the other away. "What the hell your doing?" Haizaki immediately answered. "You think I was stupid that I wouldn't notice, I saw you both going into the same sauna and sorry but peeked on you..." Aomine's anger overflown as he grinned. "Who could imagine Ryouta could finally have you as his boyfriend...but let me tell you one thing..." He said as his grin, turned into a scary glare. "This happiness won't last so long!" Aomine fist his hands, he really wished to punch the other now, what did he meant?

• 2 weeks later...

Kise flinched as his shirt was pulled. He moved backed and held his shirt close. He didn't think this was true. To have Hazaki find out about their relationship so easily.It was a bit shocking but he was sure the other was all talk. He knew there wasn't much Hazaki could do besides go public about them. However Kise was sure he could get around that with a little word play. His current concern was keeping Aomine from attacking Hazaki.

Aomine moved in front of Kise when the blond was defending himself, holding his shirt...he moved closer and grabbed the other's collar, glared at him with full of hate. "So let's say now that you've noticed! What are you going to do? What can you do? Don't act like a criminal now...you are just a scary fish!" Haizaki suddenly kicked the tanned boy away harshly as Aomine cough in pain grabbed his stomach. "How can you say I am not? I even might be something now that you can't even imagine, don't look down on me..." He said grinning more as he turned away and left the changing room while saying. "Wait for me Ryouta...I have a present for you soon."

Kise held onto Aomine as he saw the other kick him. He was seriously worried that Hazaki might hurt the tanned male. His gaze drifted up towards the other as he started to leave. He didn't like Hazaki's parting words. It sounded far too threatening. Kise leaned closer to Aomine. "Are you alright? We should leave before he tries to come back."

When Aomine got to himself again, the other was gone as he bit his lips and stood straight..."That bastard!" He said quite loud as he pushed the other's hand away and continued to undress. "Just get ready fast, we're leaving!" He said angrily, it wasn't like that he was angry with Kise...just seeing Haizaki touched the blond a bit made him pissed off and jealous. He also wanted to follow him and give him a lesson but he didn't want to cause Kise trouble so he let it go...he got really as he looked at his boyfriend. "Hurry up, we should go..."