~Our beautiful love~ ((Ryouta Basket & azuneko)) Aokise Role Play

Ryouta

Aomine put some sauce on the steak as he grabbed a part with his hands and gently placed it inside the other's mouth...he liked the way the situation was and he wanted to make it more and more romantic after the food...he new that he wasn't the one who reserved the sauna since it was Kise's money which he paid with so he had to be sure he won't forget giving him the money back later...Kise made his pocket empty after buying him he swimsuit.

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Ryouta

Kise began chewing the steak in his mouth. He glanced up at Aomine curiously. "What are you thinking about Aominecchi?" he asked softly. He moved closer to the tanned male wondering if something was wrong. He was sure he hadnt done anything to upset the tanned male

Kise was being a cute kid now, Aomine tried to smile at him..didn't want to mention it to the boy since mad him feel a bit embarrassed. "It's nothing..." He said as he pulled the other closer and sat him on his lap. "I might be a bit tired...how about you relaxing me a bit?" He grabbed an ice from the soda glass and rubbed it to the blond's lips. "Slip it in and then place it in my mouth.." He said and opened his mouth.

Kise blushed as he looked at Aomine. His cheeks a cute shade of pink as he slowly took the ice into his mouth. He leans closer to the other as he kisses him only to slip to ice into Aomine's mouth. This was more embarrassing and yet exciting for him. He didn't expect Aomine to ask such a cute request

The ice inside Aomine's mouth felt nothing but cold and amazing maybe because the boy put in inside his mouth. He didn't let the other escape so he fast grabbed his waist and place him on his lap as he fast kissed him with the circle ball inside him, slowly slipping the ice into the other's mouth...he wanted to somehow play a play like this...

Kise blushed as Aomine kissed him while slipping the ice back to him. He wonders why and does his best to slip the ice back into Aomine's mouth. He was curious as to what the tanned male would do with the ice now. His tongue and cheek a little cold from the round frozen object

Aomine grabbed the ice back from the other's mouth then pushed it back there again, he started moving the ice between the mouth while when having the melted parts swallowed, feeling the ice was getting smaller and smaller...it like this kinda game and it was making the blond's lips colder and colder, he wondered if he was enjoying the show...

Kise was feeling a mix of hot and cold as he continued to pass the ice with Aomine. This was an odd feeling but he liked it. It was the other's fault anyway so he wouldn't complain. However the ice was making his lips slightly numb. Moving his hand to touch Aomine's cheek, Kise could feel it was cool. This made him blush a little.

The ice slowly started to disappear out of melting, he realized that he was only kissing Kise's lips now and playing with his tongue. He slowly broke off the kiss as he slowly slipped down to the sauna's hot water and pulled Kise with him inside... "Ryouta..." He muttered, keeping the boy on his lap as he grabbed another ice and slowly rubbed it against the nipple, grinning evilly...

Kise glanced to the side as Aomine broke the kiss. He watched as they slowly moved into the warm water. "Don't call my name like that Aominecchi." he said pouting. It was a bit of a turn on hearing Aomine say his name like that. He suddenly flinched from the coldness against his skin. "Daiki!! That's cold!"

Kise was being a little too cute right now..Aomine shook his head. "There is nothing I could admire more that how beautiful your name is, Ryouta so I want to call you that..." He muttered as he placed the ice in his mouth and then moved to the other's chest again...he slowly nibbled the pink nipples with it...it was erotic...

Kise couldn't really argue with that. If that was Aomine's reason for calling him in such a way. He was all the more happy to have him say it all the time. His gaze closely watching Aomine as he nips at his flesh. It was a mix of warmth and cold since he had ice in his mouth. "Aominecchi..." he moans softly

Aomine liked the way Kise became silent to the actions when he was praised...he smiled at the boy when he slowly moaned his name. He liked the tone of that but something something lacked, he moved downer and downer until the muscled abs as he slowly rubbed the ice against. "Ryouta...I told you to call me by my name, remember? Now try to beg for me once more...want to hear it..."

Kise looked at the other as he blushed some more. He found it odd to say Aomine's name the way he was asking. It was enough to make him shiver from more than just the ice. Even so he couldn't find it in him to not comply with what he was asked to do. Slowly parting his lips, Kise called out to the tanned male. "Daiki... please touch me more."

Kise was being really cute right now...for a moment, Aomine felt like that some girl was calling him. He smiled, yet his smile was not naughty as other times..it was beautiful and he, of course wouldn't show it to anyone unless was very special...yes, Kise was special for him even before they would start dating...he always cared for him so that was the reason he protect him from Haizaki during high school...he might seem like that he hated him that time but he liked him and those feelings were deeper now and he wanted to have him all for himself, he wanted to be Kise's number one and only man.

Kise's eyes widen a little as he noticed the expression on Aomine's face. It was something he had never seen before. It was beyond anything he could ever pull off as a model. "Aominecchi..." was all he could muster to say as he was in complete awe. This was a moment he wished he could capture with a camera and treasure forever.

Aomine kept his astounding smile at his lover as he felt the ice was melted already, he slowly moved up to the other again and kissed him gently but the kiss was full of meanings and love...it was hot but soft...Aomine slowly caressed the boy's cheek in his hands, the other hand holding his hair and treasuring him in his hold...he loved him...that was what he was sure of...

Kise was sure by now Aomine was completely in love with him. Having the other treating him so tenderly and so gently was beyond enough. Though he couldn't help but feel overjoyed knowing the tanned male could be like this with him. He felt special and over all entirely loved.

Kise might have became full of himself now...it made Aomine to move back his expression to the naughty one again. He slowly continued to kiss the other in a very passionate way as his hand slipped down to his swimsuit and slowly took it off, the boy was now nude in the water and having Aomine watching him, he had something on mind and it made him aroused...

Kise glanced down as he noticed his lower half exposed. His gaze darts back to Aomine as he pulled away. "Wait... Give those back Aominecchi! I don't like being the only one nude here." he said pouting. He felt completely embarrassed.

Aomine laughed evilly as he grabbed Kise's hand and captured him in one second. He pulled him suddenly back close as he held his head and rolled over, let Kise to be the one leaning to the walls....he slowly lift up his legs....the boy was exposed and Aomine liked it..."Don't you dare disobey me Kise...I think you remember...now I want you to beg for me until I'm satisfied...open yourself to me and moan for me Kise...come on..."

Kise flinched as he was suddenly trapped by Aomine again. This seemed to be happening a lot today. His gaze trembling both with excitement and a bit of nervousness. He bit his lip lightly as he narrows his eyes. "Aom.... Daiki I won't disobey." he said as his gaze softens. He really couldn't help but want the other. No matter how demanding he was

Aomine grinned in excitement as he licked his lips passionately, he moved closer but didn't touch the other in the lower parts, he just stroked the other's chin as he suddenly grabbed in in fingers. "You forgot Ryouta...I told you to open yourself to me...in a way that I would be able to see everything perfectly...Come on...you need to learn that not only today but you should obey me from now on..."

Kise looked at Aomine not really sure what he was asking of him. He felt nervous and on edge. His heart racing as he was already feeling exposed before the tanned male. "I don't understand what you want me to do Aominecchi." he said as he tried to think. Then it hit him a little. He decided to try something and hopes he gets it right. He moved his hands to hid thighs and spread his legs apart. He then moved one hand a little further and spread apart his butt a little. "Is this pleasing you Daiki?" he asked cutely

Aomine was first shocked when Kise said that he didn't understand him...but then he couldn't help but to grin when seeing the other's actions. He watered his lips in a prevented way as he slowly lift Kise up and placed him on the edge of the sauna and leaned closer to the spread hole..."It sure is Ryouta...Hold your legs just like that..." He said as he helped him to spread his legs by holding them...the naughty Aomine slowly started to lick the boy...