Name: Aomine Daiki

Name meaning: Great Shine of the Blue Peak

Birthday:

August 31

Height: 192 cm (6' 2'')

Weight: 85 kg

Blood Type: B

Starsign: Virgo

School: Teiko (formerly), Touou Academy (currently)

Favorite food: Teriyaki burger.

Hobby: Looking up gravure/gravure idols.

Number:*#6 (Teiko), #5 (Tōō)

Position:*Power Forward

Talent: Skill and Agility, Unusual Speed, Formless Shots, Freestyle Basketball, Zone Play

Aomine was the ace of Teikou's team, embracing an aggressive and liquid style, made even more powerful by Kuroko's misdirection. In fact, Aomine was once Kuroko's "Light", before Kagami. Incredibly fast and versatile, Aomine's strength lies in his unpredictability, as well as an uncanny ability to shoot from virtually any position.

In his second year in middle school, Aomine inspired Kise to play basketball and he became his training partner. Kise was still a complete rookie, apart from his copying ability, and Aomine was obviously stronger than him, but Aomine kept training with Kise, just because he loves basketball. He taught Kise a lot and became his mentor/idol. During that time, Aomine also became the ace of the team.

Though he loves basketball, he has grown sardonic and unenthusiastic toward the sport, skipping practice and even arriving late for important matches. This is due to his frustration in not being able to find an opponent capable of matching his skill, and thus making him conclude that the only one that can defeat him is he himself.

He and Momoi are childhood friends. Even though he doesn't show it, he's actually really fond of her, and they have a sibling-like relationship.

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Ryouta

Kise Ryouta:

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_-knb-gifs-kuroko-no-basuke-34416685-500-281.gif

Name: Kise Ryouta

Birthday: June 18

Height: 189 cm (6' 2")

Weight: 77 kg (170 lbs)

Blood Type: A

Star-sign: Gemini

School: Teiko (formerly), Kaijō High (currently)

Number: #8 (Teiko), #7 (Kaijō)

Position: Small Forward

Talent: Copy, Perfect Copy

Mottō: "Be honest with yourself"

Now a freshman at Kaijou High, Kise was the rookie of the "Generation of Miracles". Since he only started playing basketball in his second year of middle school, Kise was his team's least experienced member, and notes himself the weakest of the five. Kise's unique skill is his ability to mimic the moves and plays of other players. The only moves he cannot copy are the special skills of truly exceptional players, like the other members of the "Generation of Miracles". Beyond being a strong player in his own right, Kise respects Kuroko's abilities and wishes to play with him once again. He seems to have a slight obsession with Kuroko, believing that they were the two who got along most in middle school (though Kuroko said they didn't) and often blurting out random facts about him (mentioning that Kuroko was an Aquarius, even though Kasamatsu was talking about Midorima).

Also, he's a model in his free time, so girls are always mobbing him.

He has two older sisters who got him into modeling at the first place.

Walking out of the building, Aomine let out a big yawn as always, the classes of the college was the way too much for him! He was glad that it was finally over! The tall male took steps to the gate as somebody called him out. "Dai chan! Wait for me!!!" Hearing the familiar voice, he turned back and saw Momoi coming to him, her big boobs moving made Aomine`s eyes to star at them. Like before, he liked boobs and didn`t wish for an ordinary girl with big size! Though that would not be Momoi, since he started dating with Kuroko. "That damn Tetsu! He has a girl friend and I don`t" he whispered as the other get closer. "Let`s go to the usual place, others are waiting!" Aomine brushed his hair. "Right, right!"

Kise ran his fingers through his hair as he walked down the street. He had just gotten out of a photo shoot and was feeling a bit worn out. His cell began to ring with a message from his friends. "The usual hangout, huh." he mutters as he began going towards there. He actually could use the down time just chilling with those who made him feel at ease. He just wonders if Aomine would be there. To be honest he didn't wish to see him. Recently he has been dodging the male like the plague.

Not really in the mood to go to the practice in the same basketball field but he had to since Momoi was forcing him and pushing him most of the way there. Aomine started complaining! He really didn`t want to since he was so stronger than the others and they rarely could win over him in a one on one! Yawning again, they got closer to the place. He saw a few boys standing there and looking at them. Now he could hear them, the voices were familiar! Kagami and Kuroko were already there and as always, Midorima was practicing his shots! Momoi jumped on Kuroko. Seeing Kagami made him all horny again since he was the same level as him.

Kise arrived shortly after Aomine. He hadn't seen the male so he was calm about being here. He walked over towards the others before stopping short. He bent down to pet Tetsuya #2. He was surprised he was here today. While doing so, his eyes scanned the area to see who was here. Noticing all familiar faces though one stood out above all. Aomine was there. He stared at the other as if almost caught in a trance. Kise knew he should have expected this but he was only hoping Aomine wouldn't show.

Hearing Num 2# barking, make everybody to pay attention to the little dog. He jumped from Kuroko`s arms to the person that he was so familiar with. Seeing the blonde came right after Aomine was a bit surprising since Aomine was the one who was always the latest. Glaring at the other when playing with the dog, his expression turned to an evil grin when he looked up at them. The person who admired him back in middle school but he stopped when they were in a match, playing against each other. Kise was still weird, that was what Aomine thought though they were already in college and adults! Aomine walked closer to the other, playing with Kise made him more excited than Kagami, he wondered why, maybe it was because Kise, after all these years hadn`t give up.

Kise averted his gaze when he noticed Aomine walking his way. He continued to pet Tetsuya #2 as if he hadn't realized the male approaching. He really didn't want to talk with him right now. He still had a ton of supressed feelings he had within since high school. He stood up and was ready to turn away.

Aomine looked at him and then grinned more as the other stood up butr suddenly shocked when he turned away from him. Well, that wasn`t so much strange since Aomine was already used to it. Kise was avoided him for a while now! He wondered why? What had he done? He was used to tease him and make fun of him anyway so he must have used to it, right? Taking the orange ball from the ground, he looked at him. "Kise, let`s play one on one before others appear!"

Kise glanced back but not entirely. "Uh, maybe some other time. I forgot there's someplace I seriously need to be." he said averting his gaze to the ground. He honestly wouldn't have mind to play a little one on one. Though one on one with Aomine just made it awkward. Kise couldn't fully fight the urge to play to his fullest. "Fine just one game and then I'll be on my way." he said turning to face Aomine but not looking at him

Aomine`s anger was almost going to explode on Kise. It wasn`t the first time that he was escaping from him. He grinned once more, feeling his blood moved faster through his vessels out of excitement when he heard that he was going to play but this time, there was no running away, Aomine was tired of this stupid and he wanted to have a manly talk with him to see what his problem is! He started dribbling the ball in front of the blonde! Moving the ball so fast between his hands to make him confused!

Kise kept his eye on the ball. He knew this way he'd avoid looking Aomine directly in the eyes. He watched as the other dribbled the ball. He was waiting for his moment. He then side step and swoosh the ball from the other's grasp. He then bounced it while running towards the hoop.

Aomine knew that he kinda do that. He wanted to tease him a bit so he let him catch the ball but fast moved and stole the ball f6rom the other. "You still haven`t changed, Kise!" He grinned as he ran to the other basket and made a formless shot. He jumped and then landed. He starred at the other, now laughing. "As slow as a turtle!" He said as he walked closer.

Kise stood still as Aomine snatched the ball away. He watched the ball to through the net. Averting his gaze he sighs a little bit. "Alright you won so I'm outta here. See ya!" he said as he started to walk in the opposite direction. He didn't want to be near Aomine much longer. Kise could already feel his emotions swirling.

Aomine bit his lips as the other ignored him again. He took bigger steps to reach him and suddenly, he grabbed the other`s shirt, not letting him escape this time. He tried to act that he is tired. "Ah! I`m really sleepy today, sorry guys but I need to to head home, I`ll go with Kise, good luck with playing with Akashi!" He yawned as he pulled Kise with him out of the court as he looked back at him and yelled. "I have a word with you!"

Kise glanced back at the male as he realized he was caught. Escaping wasn't an option but he was going to find a way out of this. He looked at Aomine as the other said he wanted to talk. "There's nothing to talk about. I told you there was some place I had to be. We played against one another and now I have to go." he said

Aomine was pissed off now. Nothing would calm him down but a real, good punch on the other`s face. He held the other`s collar harder and then walked to the other side that Kise wanted to go. "One more word I here from you about going away or maybe, running away from me and then I`ll kill you! Where do you want to go that it`s more important than talking with me?" He yelled.

Kise averted his gaze. "Fine then talk Aomine-cchi." he said softly but not looking at the other. He didn't have anywhere to go. He just wanted to run away. Though that was tough when it came to actually being caught. For now he'd listen to what he had to say. Though Kise already planned to try another escape once Aomine was done.

Aomine finally satisfied the other to talk to him. He wondered of where should they go and talk. Aomine glanced at Kise as he started walking again. He got to a coffee shop. "Wait here!" He said as he went inside the shop and came back with two hot chocolates in his hands. He pass one to the other, looking at the side. "Here!" He started drinking his own and then leaned his body to the wall. "So...why are you avoiding me?"

Kise followed the male who was still dragging him along. Once they came to a stop he felt this was his chance. As he was going to make a dash for it Aomine returned. He held the cup in had avoiding eye contact. "I'm not avoiding you. Your overthinking things." he said

Aomine bit his lips. He didn`t know what he should do to understand why but suddenly an idea came to his mind. He grinned evilly as he placed his hands on the others shoulder. "Then come over tomorrow! There is something that I want to show you!" It actually wasn`t but he had to know everything and wanted a good explaination from Kise.

Kise looked at him oddly. "Um, alright. I'll stop by tomorrow. Right now I have to go. So if you'll excuse me I'm out of here." he said wondering if Aomine would stop his again. He waited to see what the other would say. To top it off he would have to come up with why he won't appear tomorrow. There was no way he'd go to Aomine's place alone. That was beyond dangerous.

Aomine knew actually what the other was thinking. He could feel it by the tone of his voice. He grabbed the back of his collar and then pulled him close. "If you don`t come tomorrow! I`ll do something that you would feel sorry about! Understood?" He groaned and then let go! "You can go now! And don`t miss with me, I know that you are avoiding me, I`ll understand why! No matter what! Even if I have to force you to spit it out so you better appear tomorrow."

Kise was a bit annoyed by the way Aomine acted. He didn't understand anything. Though it's not as if he gave him anything to grasp. "I'm not going to show up tomorrow. I've had it up to here with you. I use to look up to you and found you as the perfect inspiration. Though it's not like that any more. We aren't high school punk on a court. We're older and should be more mature. So just let it go Aomine. I don't have time for your threats and childish games." he said walking off. Far from how he was feeling but he let his mixed emotions flow and anger spoke up the most. Kise wished he could fade away after saying what he did.

Aomine ran to the other and grabbed his shoulder, he turned his around and punched him into his face hard. " Bastard!" He yelled and payed everyone`s attention in the street. He tried to calm himself down, this had to be solved now! He grabbed the other`s wrist and wanted to to be nice. H slowly pulled the other to his place. There wasn`t anybody home so they could talk. Maybe he could understand what was wrong but not by force. He got to their house as he fast pushed the other to the door, locking up his way by placing his hands at the sides. "Look, Kise! I`m sorry for punching you, please don`t run away!" He whispered as he pulled out his key and opened the door. He entered and then closed the floor behind, looking at the other.