~Our beautiful love~ ((Ryouta Basket & azuneko)) Aokise Role Play

Ryouta

Kise trembled a bit as he felt Aomine getting closer to him. He wasn't liking this position but he was glad it pleased the other. It would mean he figured out what Aomine was asking for. His eyes widen as he was asked to hold his legs open more. "Daiki.... wait...!!" he cried out before suddenly feeling Aomine's tongue against his flesh.

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Ryouta

Aomine placed a finger on the other's nose in order to sign him to be quiet. Then his long nail slipped to the boy's lips and stroked them. Meanwhile he spread the boy's legs more with his other hand as he started to lick him a bit faster..."Ryouta...come on...give me more of your noises...But not like this...I want to hear you begging for more..." He opened the other's mouth passionately. "Come on..."

Kise wanted to close his legs but knew he couldn't. He didn't want to upset Aomine. Though a little part of himself wanted to be punished by the tanned male. "Aominecchi.... I...." he stopped as he honestly wasn't sure if he should say it. His eyes fixated on the dark blue orbs not too far away. "Please touch me more Daiki. Make a mess out of me." Kise begs cutely

Aomine liked it...no he loved it and he was entertaining himself with his boyfriend...Ah! He just wanted to go out and shout that Kise Ryouta, the famous model is his lover and screw all those damn girls up...He wanted to stand beside him whenever the reporters are asking him questions and tell them that they are a couple. He wondered if Kise was thinking of that too...Did he like to introduce all the people around him that Aomine was his boyfriend, he had no idea..he thought as he slowly lift the legs up and licked him deeper inside...delicious was the only think he could think of the hole...

Kise could only moan as he felt himself shiver. He loved being teased and tempted by the tanned male. His mind was replaying a dream he often had about Aomine. He was in the middle of modeling when Aomine bursts in and asks him to marry him. It was all caught on camera and everything. Then they get married on international television so Kise could show the world Aomine is all his.

Aomine tried to avoid those thoughts for now and focus on the situation he was...The sauna they were in was rather a dark, romantic one with candles all around it...made the situation very and deeply sexy and romantic for him and Kise...Aomine slowly started to rub the other's toes when he was licking him...he wanted to touch him everywhere no matter what...

Aomine looked at the other as he blushed some. "Daiki.... I love you so much." he said not sure why he would say it at a moment like this. He just couldn't hold it in so it just happened. He wanted to hide his face though he was still holding his legs open. It was too much to handle if Aomine didn't say anything.

Aomine was deeply lost in eating up his pink ass until he talked again...it made him looked up while licking his finger seductively. "Well...I got a big confession right now..." He said as he suddenly grabbed the other's legs and pulled him down in the water continued to licking him in the toes while still holding his legs.

Kise reached his hand out to try and stop Aomine. "Oi! Water will get in if you do that." he said as he looked at the tanned male. He didn't mean to toss out such a confession like that. He actually felt seriously embarrassed right now. He also was a bit taken back that Aomine didn't say he loves him back.

Aomine grinned as he grabbed the hands which were trying to stop him..."These hands..." He muttered as he started licking then passionately and bit a finger out of nowhere. "I want to to turn around and show it to me with these hands..come on Kise..I want you to be naughty with me..."

Kise looked as Aomine took hold of his hands. He pouts a little as he was sure he fully knew what the other wanted from him. He glanced to the side as he turned around and moved his hips upwards. He then used his hands to spread his butt apart. "Is this how you want it Daiki?" he asked not wanting to be so exposed like this

Kise was very sexy and he like his silent side when he listened to him...he smile as he moved closer and licked his fingers which were holding his butt spread apart....He grinned as he slowly moved down and continued to wet the other in the hole with his naughty tongue. His hand moved to the blond's cock as he started to play with it, the other hand holding one of Kise's.

Kise flinched as he looked at the other. "Daiki.... wait a min... ngh.. ahh..." his voice came out as he felt the other still licking him in such an area. His cheeks flush as he shivers a little. He didn't know what to do. Having Aomine doing such naughty things to him was too much. Kise wanted to touch Aomine as well

Aomine grinned and he liked the way that Kise said no...wait...that time so he wanted to hear more of that. "Kise...groan and complain...tell me that you don't want to do this and keeping moaning no...you no what I mean...come on mr.model...." He said as he suddenly let go of his hole and then suddenly started to run the place wit his finger as he pushed it in harshly and looking for another way for the second one.

Kise's eyes widen a little. This was something new and odd to him. He wasn't sure hwy Aomine would actually want him to cry out no. His lips trembled a little as he wasn't sure if the other was being serious or just teasing him. Even so he would give it a go and see how the tanned male reacted. His voice slips out as he felt Aomine roughly thrust his finger into him. Kise bit his lip lightly as he glanced back at him. "Don't... not there..." he moans softly.

Aomine grinned at the feeling of the other moaning out no and such and made him feel like as he was forcing him the sex and this felt really awesome made him to pull out his fingers slowly but suddenly ramming them back n strongly and he find this few times until he was satisfied then he fast entered two other finger to the first on, feeling him up and scissoring him apart.

Kise was moaning and crying out as Aomine was having his way with him. He honestly felt like this wasn't a mutual affair. Though he knew that wasn't the case. They both wanted this and it made the situation all the more steamy. His hips moving as he felt Aomine being so rough with him. It was enough to make him cum.

Aomine grinned seeing the other so messed up in his arms as he came...he could just watch his expression until hew was satisfied but he knew that his erection would wait that long. "You should see your face..." He said, his voice was kinda husky as he licked his lips and finally pulled all the fingers out of him. Fast positioning himself instead, he was being bigger than before and it was strange...maybe because they were doing this at somewhere so romantic or maybe the blonde's words from before, he wouldn't know!

"Leave my face out of this. It's all Daiki's fault!" he said cutely. He didn't know what his expression was and he was glad. Kise was sure it was something very embarrassing which he wanted to avoid. It was a good thing their phone weren't close by. He was sure Aomine would have snapped a picture of his face just to tease him later about it.

Aomine grinned as he leaned closer so lick the other's cheeks a bit. "The cutie it's just so delicious that I want every last part of him, you think so too, right Ryouta?" He said, groaning a bit. "I think I would miss this look of you now, if I could only have it everywhere. "He said, teasing the other, tried to enter his tip inside but strangely, he was so big so that he didn't succeed the first time of pushing, he tried to do it again. "Can I take a picture from it?" He smirked, struggling to enter him.

Kise looked at Aomine. The other was really teasing him now. "No pictures! Use your head and keep the image there. I don't want actual proof of such a face. Especially in your hands." he said pouting a bit. His gaze drying down a bit. He could tell Aomine was having trouble getting in. He was beyond relaxed and loose enough. "Your so damn big Daiki. Will it fit?"

Aomine's excitement overtook when he saw the other getting so angry for just a single picture...Aomine sighed for the fact that he left his phone in the changing room but there was always a way to tease the other. He slowly turned the other around as he rolled him over and then placed him on his lap, forced his way all inside him so suddenly but he was being too tight this time or maybe...he was being too big? He felt that his cock was about to pop inside him. "I'll fit you even if I have to break you..." He teased as he gazed through his expression in a scary way, the boy said himself to remember his expression so he was doing it.

Kise didn't like the sound of that. He didn't want to break under Aomine. As the other changed their position, he blushed brightly. "Daiki!!! Wait a minute... Your too big.." he moans as he closed his eyes. He could feel so much heat coming off of the other. He was sure things would get difficult if Aomine really went all the way inside him. However Kise was curious as to what it would feel like

Kise was being the way to cute right now...the way he moaned and called him, wanting to stop was different than the time he asked him to do it...well, he'd to be scared since they were the way too connected than before now...Aomine couldn't feel any free spaces inside and that was being a trouble...he slowly tried to move further inside him but heard the blond stretching, he held him tightly in his arms.

Kise felt Aomine holding him closer. He closed his eyes doing his best not to tense up. This was far too much for him. He felt like he really would break. However he trusted Aomine. He could endure if it meant being closer to the tanned male. He couldn't have asked for anything more to make him happier. His body trembled a bit feeling Aomine moving in more