~Our beautiful love~ ((Ryouta Basket & azuneko)) Aokise Role Play

Ryouta

Kise seemed so cute when he was like that. He could hear the other`s voice echoing a bit even if he was moaning lowly though Aomine made sure that they were far enough from the main path so he was relaxed. He looked up at the other when he sucked him faster than before, tried to gave him the pleasure. Seeing him in his arms, made him like a sadist again and the feeling of messing him up though he tried to control himself since he knew it would be a trouble for the blond.

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Ryouta

Kise was having trouble holding himself back. He could feel himself drawing close to letting go. He also found it hard not to get too loud. He so badly wanted to over his mouth. "Aominecchi let me cum. I can't take much more in this place." he said. He was feeling it more than normal. He was sure it was because of the location.

Aomine let go fast . "Then come inside my mouth!" He said as he fast continued to suck and tried to shove the other`s cock inside as well as he could so that he could swallow all of his come inside. He looked at the other, wanted to see his expression while come, his other hand moved to the blond`s hand and grabbed it tightly.

Kise blushed brightly as he looked at Aomine. He couldn't help but cry out as he came. His legs shivering as he closed his eyes. He felt so tired now and just wanted to be held by Aomine. His blonde locks clinging to his forehead as he wonders what the other would do next.

Kise seemed so cute when he came, Aomine swallowed almost all of the load inside his mouth though it was a bit much. He stood up as he grabbed one of the blond`s legs and spread it apart from the other, he let the other`s head on his shoulder as his finger moved to his mouth. "Lick it Kise!" He teased!

Kise looked at Aomine. He was sure this wasn't over just because he came. Parting his lips a little he slowly licked the other's fingers. His cheeks flush as he wanted to hide his embarrassment. "Aominecchi... You plan to keep going?" he asked softly. His gaze drifting down a little bit. He was curious to see if Aomine was erect

Aomine grinned at the other questioning something so obvious, he grinned and then moved closer to the other`s ears..."Are you that exited that you want me to not stop Kise?" He teased as he licked the other`s ear, messing with...he had to make sure that he would eat each part of him. "Tell me what you want Kise..." He rubbed his body against the blond then let his hand slip down in the water and then let the drops to drip on his tongue, showing how sexy he could be...he was starting to feel hot and flirty!

Kise blushed brightly as he watched Aomine. The other was being too sexy. "I'm... I want you inside me. Please Aominecchi.." he said shyly. He honestly wasn't focused on where they were anymore. All he wanted was to feel Aomine within him. He wanted to be connected with the one he loves the most.

Aomine grinned as he licked his lips, being already excited! "Are you sure? I won't take any responsibility taking you out of the swimming park, you know!" He laughed as he moved his hand to one of the pockets of his short and took out a condom as he grinned, biting and took it in his mouth, holding with his teeth, showing it to the Kaijou ace! "How lucky you can be!" He said as he spread Kise`s leg and started to rub his ass, he wanted to fuck him so bad!

Kise looked at Aomine as he slowly nods his head. "I don't know if I would consider myself lucky. At this point I just really want this." he said as he watched the other. He couldn't help but wanting Aomine to mess him up a little more than he had already done. His gaze slightly lusty as he leans closer to the tanned male. "Don't tease me Aominecchi"

Aomine looked at the other`s lust expression as he watered his lips like a prevent boyfriend, teasing his girlfriend..he continued to rub his ass though he didn't enter the finger yet, he just needed time to hear the other groaning about teasing him, he touched the edge and then the pick layer around it, then on the black hole as it started to get wet and a strange sound could be heard from then when being rubbed, it made Aomine as hard as rock!

Kise looked at Aomine not saying much. He really wanted the other to hurry up and give him what he wanted the most right now. Shivering to the touch of the other, Kise could only sway his hips in anticipation. "Aominecchi.... Please don't tease me... I want to feel you inside me." he purrs

Aomine could find the other couldn't take it anymore, it made his blood to overflow inside him..."Be patient!" He whispered though he wasn't the one to talk, he needed to fuck the blond bitch already! He entered a finger inside the other without any warning grinning evilly. "Oops! Sorry!" He teased...

Kise bit his lips wanting Aomine to pleasure him in ways he couldn't think of. "Ahh...!!" he cries out loud not expecting Aomine to do something so sudden. His cheeks darken a deep red as he worried someone had heard him. He stares at Aomine. He didn't want them to get caught.

Aomine felt more excited when the other made such a sexy voice and then excitement increased after the voice echoed and the face of the other was too arousing! Aomine grinned, he knew that the tunnel was far enough from the people to hear though he wanted to tease him again. "You dared to let out your voice Kise, what would be your punishment, huh?" He said as he suddenly entered the second finger inside, smirking like when playing basketball.

Kise shook his head no as he didn't mean to let his voice out. He felt he was being punished enough by the tanned male before him. Biting his lip as he felt the second finger enter, all he could do was try to hold it in. He didn't want them to be found out. "Aominecchi..." he whispers softly really wanting the other to hurry up

Aomine grinned and felt like being a sadist again, he watered his lips as he started to move his fingers, he let them out both and entered him strongly, playing and tickling around the walls, stretching him apart, moving closer to to him in any second as he shook his head "No, no! Are you defying me Kise?" He whispered in the other`s voice and bit it passionate. "Be a good boy!"

Kise closed his eyes as he shook his head. "No... I am not.. Aominecchi.." he cried out as he felt the other moving his fingers. He really didn't know what to do at the moment. The other was being so mean and yet he didn't dislike it. "Please don't punish me anymore. I just really want to feel you inside me." he moans as he holds onto him more.

Kise was being a real begger now, Aomine was enjoying the show..He let the other to beg more for his thick dick inside his asshole. He slowly moved his strong hands behind his hips as he lift them up so suddenly, now it was a great view to watch for hours...Kise hard length and his pink hole appeared, the boy`s legs were pressed to the wall as he moved his big penis closer, pressed it to the other`s hole. It was really big this time and it was all Kise`s fault.

Kise watched Aomine closely from the corner of his eye. He could see the largeness that would soon be deep inside him. He knew this was probably beyond out of character for him but his lips actually watered to the thought. He wanted to feel the tanned male pounding into him without restraint. His lower hand shivered at the thought as well as his pink little hole twitched in anticipation.

Kise was a real bitch when he looked so lust and waiting for a disk in him to make him com. He watered his lips and without being patient anymore, he slammed the thing inside the very tight ass r it was because the thing was just too big tonight? He could feel the walls were squeezing his dick and he felt like that he was going to pop now. He was feeling that way and wondered what was the blonde reaction now!

Kise bite his lip as he was sure Aomine was having fun watching him in heat like this. His eyes widen and he gasps loudly as he felt the other roughly enter him. He tried to catch his breath feeling like he'd pass out from such an intense feeling. It was more than he expected. However Kise still wanted this. He felt so full. "Ao...mine..cchi...." he mumbles

Kise was really sexy when he was being entered, it made Aomine`s dick to burn inside him and became harder. He grinned at his point of view and watered his lips. "Daiki...Ryouta..." He mumbled as he tried to go deeper then pushed the other back to the wall completely as he started to ram up into the other`s butt hard.

Kise's cheeks turned a bright red. He didn't expected Aomine to say such a thing like that. It was totally not playing fair anymore. He was going to say something but he was pressed against the wall more. Feeling the tanned male ramming into so deeply made him forget what he was about to say. All that escaped his lips were his sensual moans

The condom made him feel kinda strange around his cock and yet he felt really good from the power from the blond`s walls squeezing his thing inside him. He moved faster than the last minutes and already felt himself being harder than before, the water around then already splashing and it was exciting!