~Our beautiful love~ ((Ryouta Basket & azuneko)) Aokise Role Play

Ryouta

"What the hell Aominecchi?! I was going to touch you too you idiot. Besides, you really think I'd let you tie me up?" Kise said pouting a bit. "Anyway your teasing me way too much. I can't take much more, you know. So Aominecchi, please let me touch you." Kise said seductively

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Ryouta

Aomine sighed and let go of his hands. "Go ahead and touch me if you want!" He smiled and then continued to were he was. He kissed his cheek again and moved to his ear, blowing inside, it was so sexy and embarrassing! He chuckled inside his ear to make him sensitive! "Kise..." He whispered in a teasing tone of voice.

Kise's ears turned flush as he moved his hand across Aomine's abs. It was so perfect. He moved lower and managed to touch the tip of Aomine's length with the tips of his fingers. "This isn't easy in this position. My arms might be long but your super tall." he said blushing.

Kise looked at the other strangely and then glared at him. "Oi! Baka Kise! I`m not going to take off my pants! I just let you know!" He said as he kissed the other harder, whispering into his ear again. "Kise...You are so sexy!" He started to whispered some embarrassing things into his ear, that would make anybody to feel nervous.

Kise got distracted due to Aomine's perverted whispers. It was too much. He pushed the other enough to roll himself over. This way he could hide his face in the pillow. "Aominecchi is a meanie!" he said. Little did he realize by laying this way, his butt was now defenseless.

Aomine looked at the other as he rolled over,. He could now feel his private part on his cock. He gulped and liked the view of thee naked Kise, he found this position more interesting so he didn`t try to change. He started moving his hips up and down to make him nervous. He looked at the other`s body, moving his hands to his nipples, touching them. "This way they would be erected!

Kise blushed as he shook his head. "Don't touch there. I'm not a girl." he said panting a bit. This was starting to get a bit erotic. Thus making him feel a bit shy. He didn't wish to say anything though. He wanted Aomine to go further.

Aomine looked at the other and grinned. "Don`t wanna!" He said as he grabbed his nipples with his fingers and squeezed them a bit, after that massaging them and making them more erected! The way he touched was so sexy though he was all new to this!

Kise moans a bit as Aomine continued to tease his nipples. It was a bit weird and yet he was getting harder from it. "Aominecchi.... no more...." he said gasping a bit. He really wasn't liking the idea of being teased as though he had boobs.

Aomine grinned. "Not bad at all! They are so sensitive and are getting even more harder! I don`t mind being with you after all! I think I can make then big!" He said in a teasing voice and then touched them more. He was already enjoying the show, he wondered how would Kise react if he went further.

Kise felt Aomine was doing this on purpose. He wonders if playing with his nipples was the only way Aomine accepted this kind of thing. He'd let his comments slide for now. He kept trying to hold his voice in. Though he was failing terribly. His expression slightly cute as he moans out Aomine's name

When Aomine heard his name in a moan, he blushed out darkly and then stopped playing with his nipples for a while. That tone of voice...he wanted to hear more. He suddenly sat up and held Kise in his arms, his was on his lap. He let the other`s head on his chest and let them be like that for a while. He really liked the warmth and gave the other his heat too.

Kise looked at the other as they were now embracing. "Aominecchi... are you alright? This feels nice but are you sure you aren't uncomfortable?" he asked wondering. He didn't want to cause his boyfriend discomfort. That would be just rude.

Aomine looked at the other and then blinked. "Why would it have to? Well, couples do things like this too not just sex, right?" He asked, not sure if he was doing the right thing. He pulled away a bit and kissed him roughly, he moved down to his nipples, started to lick them teasingly.

"I guess so. I'm still trying to get the hang of this just like you. I tried to imagine dating a guy is the same like a girl. Except the things you talk about are different, dates are different and clearly sex is different. Even so the smaller things are still the same. Like kissing and cuddling." Kise said blushing. He had put some thought into going out with Aomine.

Aomine looked at the other and then sighed. He didn`t really understand him but he wished to! He wanted to understand and know about him though he didn`t know it why! He continued to lick his nipples. They were pretty erected! He looked at the other grinned. "Are you shy?" He whispered and then bit his sensitive nipples, making them even more red then before. He liked them, even more then girl`s boobs.

"Of course I am. Who wouldn't be in this situation?" he gasps as Aomine bit him. Kise felt like he'd have to get Aomine to stop before his nipples fell off. Though he knew that probably wasn't possible it sure felt like it could happen.

Kise was really trying hard to not make any weird sound! Aomine looked at the other for a while as he continued to lick his nipples, he suddenly, grabbed his feet that were ext to his waist and pushed him down on the bed, his legs were spread and held into the air, it was such a sexy position.

Kise looked up at Aomine. This position he was just clearly exposed to the other. It was too embarrassing. "Aominecchi..!!! What are you up to now!?" he said using his hands to cover himself. As much as he didn't mind Aomine seeing; somehow it just seemed like a natural reaction

Aomine grinned and placed his feet on his shoulders so that they would not fall, he grabbed his wrists tightly and then moved closer to him. "One more stupid action from your hands and I will really tie you up!" He kissed one of the fingers and then moved closer, kissing his lips hard, now his cock was rubbing against his entrance, it was still under his pants but it was so hard that anybody could feel it.

Kise blushed brightly as he had Aomine so close and in such a position. "Idiot! Your gonna break me like a pretzel." he although he wasn't in any pain. He just knew he couldn't really fight back like this. Being kisses so roughly, caused Kise to shiver. He did his best to try and ignore the feeling of Aomine's hard on against him. Though it was impossible.

Aomine was pissed off right now, the other was so freaking annoying and talkative! "Just shut up, stupid Kise!" He yelled and kissed him hard, hitting his private entrance with his hard cock to make him moan! "Kise...I`m going to make to scream and beg me to stop! I`m so horny right now and I don`t think that I would let you go home tonight." He said as he grabbed his legs and spread them, he moved down to his waist. "Keep your legs open!"

Kise wasn't about to utter another word now. He could tell it would upset Aomine. Suddenly hearing him he trembled. He wasn't sure if he should be worried or not. Kise parted his lips a bit looking at Aomine. "Your joking right...?" he asked tempted to close his legs. Though he had a feeling Aomine would tie them apart. Which he didn't want. The thought of not being able to move was something he didn't want. Kise was silent as he waited to see Aomine's next move.

Aomine looked at the other and sighed as he didn`t moved him legs. "Anyway...don`t kick me when I am preparing you!" He said as he grabbed his member and then closed his eyes, he slowly licked the tip as he rammed it all inside his mouth, giving him a perfect blowjob! He played with it everywhere teasingly, it was so much fun though he felt the would not like it. It was too much fun to be a sadism and it was only the beginning, he wanted to show him how horny and rough he can be while doing the anal sex, completely take him in there!

"I won't. Even though it would be perfect payback for that punch." he said though he wouldn't do it. He knew that would seriously kill the mood or turn Aomine into beast mode. It was one thing to beast out on the court. Kise wasn't about to have him do that here. He bit his lips as Aomine held his length. A gasp escaping his mouth as he was inside his mouth. It was so wet and hot all at once. Kise a hundred percent sure no girl could ever do this in a million years. He gripped the sheets as his moans slipped out pass his lips. "Aominecchi..... stop.... I'll cum like this..."