~Our beautiful love~ ((Ryouta Basket & azuneko)) Aokise Role Play

Ryouta

Aomine laughed and then kissed the other`s head. "I shall make you more happy if you don`t do something like earlier!" He groaned and then took his under the shower after Kise was done undressing. He moved closer t the blonde and then kissed him. "Want me to clean you??" He asked. "It`s hard to clean up there yourself!"

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Ryouta

Kise nods as they got into the shower. He looked at Aomine blushing. "Uh alright." he said not sure if he could actually do it properly himself. Thus this was a smart way to go. He was sure though that he'd get aroused with Aomine cleaning him. Kise just hopes he wouldn't notice.

Aomine grabbed his hand and smiled. "Then first..." He pulled him to the toilet and sat him down, sitting on the floor in front of him. "Spread your legs, it`s easier to clean up in here." He picked a few tissue paper and then saw him hard, he chuckled but didn`t say anything, waited for Kise`s actions.

Kise looked at him blushed brightly. He spread his legs and looked away. "Okay just hurry up. This is embarrassing." he said shyly. He couldn't look at the other as he was doing this. He wonders if Aomine was actually getting a kick out of this.

Aomine chuckled and then slowly moved his hands under his hips and started to clean him inside there! It was the way too prevented and arousing, though it named "Cleaning" but the way Aomine was moving the tissue inside was in a teasing way that no one could resist!

"Aominecchi... your doing that on purpose. Cut it out and just finish this." he said shivering. Kise was feeling it more than he expected to. He had a feeling this would happen but he really didn't know how to do this himself. His gaze on Aomine as he knew if this wasn't over soon he'd want the other again. Which would defeat the purpose of cleaning him.

Aomine laughed. "You have just realized that??" He grinned at the other and then spread his left leg more, making a disappointed face, sighing hard. "It can1`t be cleaned like this, I guess!" He mumbled and then lift the legs up, slowly moved his face to his hole and then watered his lips. "Be ready Kise..." He mumbled again as he started to lick off the dirt the was stock inside his pink circle.

Kise looked at Aomine pouting. "You sure can be too much." he said before glancing down. "Wait if you can't clean it that way then how?" he asked before the other lifted his legs. His cheeks flush as he noticed what Aomine was about to do. "Wait Aominecchi! Don't do th....ngh..." his words stopped as the other licked him in such an embarrassing place. Kise bit his lip to hold in his voice. He knew in the bathroom it would echo.

Aomine looked at the other and grinned. "Don`t hold in your voice, let me hear you begging for more!" He said and moved his hsnd to his mouth and forcefully opened it up. "Well, Kise, tell me....what do you want me to do? Want me to stop? Shall I stop?" He said as he continued ramming his tongue, licking inside, swallowing any dirt from his hole.

Kise looked at Aomine. "Don't stop.... I want more of Aominecchi... Please!" he said with such a lustful gaze. He really couldn't say stop. It felt good and Aomine seemed to be having fun. Since the mood was already set there was no denying it.

Aomine looked at Kise and then laughed a bit, feeling like that he was taking control. "Kise, have you ever bleed in there?" He whispered into his ear and then wet in up until it was all red. "You want me to show you..how it hurts?" He asked as he spread the legs and pressed his finger on the circle, entering him stretching him.

"Don't ask me something like that. How should I know? Its not like I thrust things in there to make it bleed or something. Your asked me weird things Aominecchi." he said not sure where he was taking this conversation. Kise glanced down a bit nervous. Pain wasn't something he was looking forward to. Even if it was being done by Aomine. "I don't want it to hurt. I have to sit at time you know. Just think before you do something crazy." Kise said biting his lip

Aomine grinned. "What`s the problem with that, I`ll be your horse and let you ride on me everywhere!" He said and kissed him gently. "I`m a sadist you know! I want to kiss you, play wit you, break you but not all of them for now...we have so many times to do it!" He said and bit his ear. "When I have my own place, I`ll fuck you until the bed ids going to break!" He whispered into his ears, adding another finger, stretching him.

Kise looked at Aomine. That was something he learned that surprised him. He had the feeling but was a bit glad Aomine cleared it up. "Very well. As long as you don't try to do anything wild out in public or at school. I don't mind but don't think we can spend every cent on new beds." he said softly. He really wonders if there would be a bed strong enough to handle his wild style boyfriend. Kise blushed just at the thought.

Aomine had never thought of that nut when Kise brought it up, he felt interested. "Why not? We can do those later, I really wish to do it when we are in a difficult situation like the break of the school or in a date or something. " He said as he grabbed one of his legs and walked to the and pushed kise to the cold wall, leaning his right arm, slowly place his left foot on his shoulder. He positioned himself. "Do you like the new position?"

Kise looked at Aomine. Just hearing that made him sure he wouldn't let the other tag along to any of his photo shoots. His gaze fixated on Aomine as the position seemed to changing. He really was a bit nervous He felt one of them could get hurt if the wrong move was made. He looked at Aomine. "Its making me a bit nervous." he said noticing Aomine pressed up near his entrance.

Kise was so sexy in that position, Aomine didn`t like to have the one sided pleasure though. He walked closer and kissed his head. "What ids making yo u nervous? I`m here so don`t be scared!" He whispered into his ear and then placed the other`s head on his, stroking his blonde hair. "I`m go further whenever you are ready!"

Kise blushed as he looked at him. "I am not scared. Thank you Aominecchi." he said with a smile. He was glad the other could be sweet beside his sadistic side. He then closed his eyes. "You can start whenever you are ready. I trust you." he said fully prepared to handle this.

Aominew looked at the other and then slowly rubbed his thing to his circle and pushed it in all the way inside, it was a bit hard since they were in that kind of position, he wondered if Kise was okay, starting moving in a rough way at first, trying to lift the leg even more.

Kise was still worried about being in this position. He didn't mind trying new ones so long as they both enjoyed it. His eyes upon Aomine as he started to thrust into him. He bit his lip not letting his voice out. "Aominecchi...." he mutters out between pants.

Aomine felt like that this was very enjoyable, ready to go further. He was getting harder by this position, slowly tried to move, he then increased his movements and in a hard way. "Kise, let me hear you, how many times do I have to say that!" He said as he rubbed his body against his.

Kise shook his head no. "It's very embarrassing making all those sounds. I don't want to cause you to stop because of it." he said feeling is voice sounds weird when he moans. Kise didn't want Aomine to stop because of that. Though he didn't really ask the other if he liked or disliked it either.

Aomine sighed and then slapped the other`s butt in order to punish him. "Oi! I won`t stop, no matter what until I satisfied with you so don`t ever hide your voice, understood?" He say and looked over him seriously. "I want my boyfriend to listen to whatever I say!" He said and grinned. "Show me how you can serve me with yourself, Kise!"

Kise looked at Aomine as he blushed. "I won't hold my voice in. I promise." he said not really liking the idea. Knowing just how wild the other could get he knew this promise would bite him in the end. Even so seeing Aomine looking so serious made his heart skip a best. Kise felt happy and his body reacting to it. Kise was tempted to call Aomine master just to play on words but decided not to. He wasn't sure what kind of reaction he'd get. "Aominecchi...."

Aomine liked it when the other agreed. "Let`s see...since I can`t trust you until I`m the witness of you making noises." He said and then started moving in a rough way, the way inside was too wet and hot. "You are so hot inside, Kise!" He mumbled and then started to bit his body around his neck and shoulder. "OI`ll give you a big tiny symbol on here!" He whispered, giving his arm a big, pink hickey.