~Our beautiful love~ ((Ryouta Basket & azuneko)) Aokise Role Play

Ryouta

Kiss wasn't expected to be punched so suddenly. The shock from it had his shook for a moment. It was long enough that he didn't realize he was at Aomine's place just yet. Upon hearing him say sorry, he scoffed. "You don realize I'll be unable to go to any photo shoots for a while? Damn it! Your such an idiot." he said averting his gaze. He didn't say anything after that. It was pointless at least in his eyes. He had been doing so well with running away. Now that he had been caught there's wasn't many options.

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Ryouta

Aomine looked at the other, a bit sorry fore what he had done! He brushed the back of his neck as he grabbed the other`s wrist. "Come in for now!" He whispered and then pulled the other inside and sat him down on the sofa. He went to the bathroom and came back with the first aid kid box. He sat on his knees in front of the other, didn`t really like to show kind and nice but he HAD to since it was the only way he could keep Kise not to run away again, he soaked a towel and pressed it of the other`s red cheek, cleaning his wound. He was done and then placed all the things in the box, he looked back at the other and sighed. "So, I`m going to listen if something is bothering you!"

Kise was silent as he sat upon the sofa. He let Aomine clean his cheek. It was nerve wrecking having the other so damn close. He felt his heart pick up speed. "Hey back up from me. Your suffocating me with your overbearing presence. Now if you want to know what's bothering me; that would be you. It's sad to say but it's best if we just stop....." he choked on his own words a bit. Kise didn't want to completely toss Aomine to the sideline. That was too harsh even for him. "Forget it! I'll forgive you for the punch. So just forget today alright."

Aomine became suspicious to the other`s words, he started to think that it is really his fault that his behavior had changed. Aomine wasn`t going to give up so soon. "If that means that you are going to be act as usual then I`ll agree but if there is anything that bothers you about me, I want to know that! I didn`t do something, did I? I tight tease you and make fun of you but that`s like as usual so I wonder why are you avoiding me" He asked, placing his hands on his cheeks and made him look at him. "Look into my eyes and tell me about it! I want to know, I might always act like that I think you are a bother or something but you are my ALWAYS one on one partner and my former teammate!" He laughed.

Kise, now staring at Aomine felt his cheeks hear up. "Damn it! Let to you idiot!! I can't take this any more." he said standing up. He was shaking a bit as he avoided looking at him. "Your so stupid. Why can't you tell what's going on? It's always been you Aomine. Your more than just a teammate to me. I've fallen in love with you Aomine!" he said completely out of his wits

Aomine was completely shocked of the other`s words. He blinked, not really understood the other! He looked around and glanced at him a few times, he brushed the back of his neck and then sighed. "I didn`t really understand what did you mean, what do you mean by love stuff?" He asked, a bit unsure, maybe he had heard wrong! His started to feel confused. He stood up and laughed, really got it as a joke!

Kise was silent as he looked at Aomine. "I'm going home. I don't think you'll ever understand me. Just stay out of my way and there won't be problems." he said as he walked away and out the door. He started heading home. He didn't get what was so difficult that Aomine didn't understand his confession. Either way he had said it. Now he could ignore Aomine without fail.

Aomine watched the other`s expression and just kinda understood that was he had really meant. He was a bit in shock and it took a while that he would get back to his normal self but he he did, Kise was long gone. He didn`t want to leave the other be like that. He went back outside and started looking for him. He didn`t really know that where he might have been gone, he didn`t know his work place address so he headed to his place first. Unexpectedly, Kise was on the way. He rushed to him and grabbed his waist, not letting him leave. "Kise...let`s talk about it!"

Kise glared back at Aomine. "I said leave me be! I don't have time for this at all." he said trying to get away. He could tell the other had a good hold on him. Kise sighs as he looked away. "Seriously Aomine. Why are you here? What do you want from me?" he asked him with a frown.

Aomine looked around, knew that they can`t keep talking at the public like that. He pulled him to a corner, inside a quiet and dark avenue. He pushed Kise to the wall and locked up his way, not letting him get away. He sighed. "Seriously, Anybody would be shock when he hear that and we are both man, you know!" He paused a bit. "You mean that you want to do that...sorta things with me?"

Kise shook his head no. "I don't know. I just know how I feel and what those feeling mean. I don't care for the fact that I fell for a man, let alone you. That's not going to change how my heart yearns for Aomine. I just figured since we're guys it would be different than going out with a girl. You know dates, spending time together but without sex. I don't know. its all complicated. This is why I was avoiding you." he said

Aomine couldn`t really understand anything from his words. He sighed and placed his hand on his temple, tried to calm down. date and hang out but not sex, huh! Well, that would make them just like the two love birds in the high school but he didn`t really sound right! Aomine could only imagine that for a girl and a boy but two males was a bit weird and also, Kise was attractive and handsome, why would he have to fall for Aomine? Was he messing with him? But it didn`t sound like that! Kise looked like that he was serious, oh damn it! What should he have said? If only Kise had boobs, he didn`t mind him being a man.

Kise poked Aomine's forehead. "Hey I need to get home seriously. You can go home and think on this. I don't have time to sit out here much longer and waste time. Lets meet up once you've clearly thought about what I said. I'll come if your the one calling." he said gently moving Aomine aside. Kise smiled a bit before walking towards his house. "See ya later Aominechi" he waved before heading towards his front door.

Aomine watched the other walked away. He couldn`t really understand! Maybe it wasn`t that important for Kise, maybe even if he was really in love, he could forget so easily. Aomine had no idea how many times did his former teammate was in love, date and even sex but he knew that for him it was too easy to handle a situation like that! Aomine wasn`t in love and he had no girlfriend before so he didn`t know what he should really do, his mind was all messed up by the stupid question, now he had a headache. He let out a sigh as he put his hands in his pocket, heading home, realized that it was already night.

Day turned to night and the next day started off brightly sunny. Kise was in bed not planning to leave home today. He couldn't go to any photo shoots with his face injury. He skipped morning classes and decided to go in for afternoon classes. He left his phone turned off as he didn't want anyone contacting him. For today he just wanted to be alone.

Aomine was super worried bout Kise, though he didn`t have any answer, he went to his first class but he wasn`t there. Aomine wanted to talk to him, though that hew was skipping the classes. After the last class, he escaped from Momoi so that she would not force him to come to the basketball court. He left the college yard to Kise`s place. He walked to the front door as he deep breathed and rang the bell, waiting for someone to open.

Upon opening the door; there stood Kise's two older sisters. They looked at Aomine with a smile. "To what do we have the honor of your presence here today? It couldn't be that you're looking for Kise is it?" they asked looking at him. They weren't about to just let him waltz in. After all they were there trying to cheer up Kise. The two already knew Aomine was the cause. Kise wasn't good at not telling his sisters about his love issues.

Aomine blinked as he saw the two girls. They hadn`t really change from that time in middle school! That was what he had thought, completely like Kise and beautiful, with big boobs. Trying to not distract by their body but it wasn`t too hard. He really accepted Kise more than his sisters but...why? He bowed and respected the two other. "Please, I need to talk to Kise!" He raised up his head, he didn`t really have an answer but they needed to talk since he had many questions to ask and those might help him to decide!

"No way in hell heartbreaker! You'll have to come back tomorrow. Right now he really doesn't want to talk to anyone. Come back same time tomorrow and we will let you see him. Give him time to get himself together." they said looking at him. Meanwhile Kise was in his room. He could hear Aomine was there and that made him happy. The other was worried about him. Even if it wasn't about the confession it made him happy.

Aomine was really pissed off, he fist his hands as he tried to control himself but he really couldn`t. He bit his lips, is wasn`t their business anyway! "Ha! What have I done that I break his heart? And you are being impolite! Get the hell out of my way! It was my fault that I tried to be nice with you two bitches!" That was the real Aomine, what the hell! Those two were exactly like Kise. He pushed them away and entered the room. He rushed to the other`s room as he opened the door, saw Kise. "I need to talk to you!"

The two was a bit shocked by Aomine's replay. Kise glanced up as his bedroom door flew open. "Your so impulsive Aominecchi. What do you want now? Plus you'll have to apologize to my sisters. That wasn't fully called for." he said as he was sitting upon his bed. Kise could hear his sisters down there and they weren't too happy. That would be true for anyone faced with such words out of the blue.

Aomine! Apologize?? He would NEVER EVER do that! He sighed as he closed the door from behind and then walked to the other! He stood in front of him and tried to calm down, didn`t really want to act the same way as he did with his sises. He sat on the ed and looked around, kinda missed the smell and the room! He wondered why did he had missed it! He glanced at the other. "There are a few questions I have, I`m not really sure what love is and I might leave you after while if we start dating, do you mind that? And from when you have feelings for me?"

Kise watched Aomine in silence. "Don't hook up with me if you plan to dump me later on. I don't want no half hearted relationship. If your wondering since when I'd say a little after our first real one on one against each other back in high school. Uh, at the time I couldn't put the pieces together. When I did love was the results." he said.

Aomine looked at the other. He sighed as he looked away, walking to him and stood in front of him. They were too close now! "Look! I`m not like you so don`t fuck around! I don`t know how many damn girls asked you out but I know that you can handle this situations but this is my first time so I don`t know how I feel what how should I call it! I can`t promise you that I would be with you forever, if you really love me, then you should accept that thing about me too!

Kise chuckled a bit. "Alright Aominecchi. I'll accept that. You can feel however you want and if you leave me in the end I won't get upset. I will do my best with just this." he said honestly. He didn't plan to put his heart fully on the line in this case. He really didn't want to get crushed in the end. It would be a lot worse than the time he lose the game and broke out in tears. In this situation he doubts he'd recover. Kise tilts his head to the side. "So now that we're on understanding grounds can you back up. If you stay this close to me I don't think I'll be able to keep my composure."