~Our beautiful love~ ((Ryouta Basket & azuneko)) Aokise Role Play

Ryouta

Kise pants softly as he looked at Aomine. "Sorry but my voice sounds so embarrassing. I'm holding it in." he said slightly flush. He glanced at him shyly. Kise lightly bit Aomine's wrist. "Come on... I want to feel more of you, Aominecchi." he said being cutely seductive.

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Ryouta

Aomine looked at the other and felt a bit embarrassed! He sighed and then kissed his lips lightly. "Don`t be sorry! Just let me hear your sexy voice!" He said and then deeply breathed and then started to move again! He moved rougher than before, feeling his entrance was stretching.

Kise wasn't sure about letting his voice be heard. Although it was Aomine asking so he had a hard time really refusing. He parted his lips as he felt the other starting to move again. His moans so cute and sexy as he trembled under the other. He could tell Aomine was starting to get into this even more

Aomine looked at the other and heard his randomly and sexy moans. He watered his lips ad the then kissed the other hard after he placed the other`s feet on his shoulders and moved them close to the other`s face, still moving inside! He stopped after a while and then deep breathed. He suddenly rammed the thing inside him and grinned. "Did that hurt right now?"

Kise grit his teeth a bit. He didn't expect Aomine to be so rough. "A little but I'm good. Your surprisingly passionate Aominecchi." he says. He could feel the other so deep inside him. It was incredible he could take in such a thing. Kise wasn't sure why but that movie got him thinking of some really perverted positions.

Aomine grinned and then looked at the other. "I always am!" He watered his lips and spread a bit more and moved deeper. He stopped moving after a while but suddenly rammed his thing inside and slowly pulled out and did the same thing. He knew that this way it was make the other more excited and embarrassed! "Kise...let me hear you making noises!" He teased and then started to touch his nipples badly.

Kise shook his head no. He didn't want to keep moaning loudly. It was embarrassing for him. Though with the way Aomine was thrusting; it was difficult holding his voice in. Moans and panting slipped from his lips here and there. He lost his hold on his voice when Aomine began with his nipples again. Kise couldn't contain his voice anymore.

Aomine saw the other lost the control of his voice. It was so sexy and arousing, he wanted to hear more of the, keep looking at Kise`s expression. It was so cute of him, he had never wondered to see him like this. He moved harder inside him, looks like a real expert in these things and a big sadist. "Kise...you are so sensitive in here, right?" He said and started messing his nipples teasingly.

"Aominecchi...! Stop that... not there.... ngh..." he moans out feeling his nipples get teased more. He couldn't keep going like this. Kise felt he was going to go crazy under Aomine. He slowly tried to move his hands to get them between Aomine's fingers and his nipples.

Aomine grinned as the hand came and tried to stop him. Aomine watered his lips and grabbed his hands, stopped moving completely. He chuckled and the moved his hands to his mouth and started to licking them both from both hands, inserting them inside his mouth, it was so sexy!!

Kise watched Aomine licking his fingers. This wasn't what he was trying to do. Though it took the attention off his nipples for the moment. So he wouldn't complain. "Aominecchi, I love you." he said without really thinking. It just slipped out his mouth as the moment stirred him up so. He really wanted the other to know just how much he felt for him.

Kise suddenly said something shocking! How did he supposed to reply to that? He sighed and looked at the other and let his hands go, he moved his body closer and went to his face fast, looking into his eyes. "What would make you happy to hear? If I tell you the thing that you wish or if I tell the truth?" He brushed the back of his neck and continued. "I`m still new to this love so I can`t give you a proper answer but I know something now, the one you were in high school really irritated me but now I don`t dislike you..."

Kise stares at the other blushing a bit. "You don't have to respond back. I just said how I feel so its nothing to dote over. As long as you still let me stay by your side I am happy Aominecchi." he said smiling. He wished he could fully tell how Aomine felt. Even so this much was enough to convey that he wasn't hated. With just that notion, Kise was happy. He flinched a bit glancing down. "Don't get more excited while still in me, baka!"

Aomine grinned and then moved closer. "Did I?" He was so energetic but he wanted to be a real fucking sadism. He wanted to hear Kise moan his name. "Kise, I`m tried, how about you ride you me??" He asked but fast remembered something, he wanted to try the positions too so he watered his lips. "Before that..." He suddenly made a moved and laid behind the blonde, laid him on his right arm. They weren`t still face to face, Aomine grabbed his left leg and lift it up in the air, started to move roughly. "This position is exciting!

Kise nods as he could tell saying yes with words would get the other fired up. That was a bit too much and for their first night together he wasn't too sure about that. He suddenly felt the other moving and noticed their position changed. "Aominecchi... This is a bit...ngh..." he gasps as he felt Aomine moving. This position was very intense. Kise could feel Aomine reaching in even deeper than before.

Aomine grinned and then moved to the other`s ear and started to blow in it. It was so much fun now since Kise was reacting to the position and the hard movement of his. He started whispering some embarrassing things into his ear like that he is wet inside or he was so noisy! He grinned. "What`s wrong, Kise? I can`t hear you anymore!" He said, moving even rougher than before. It started to come a few noises from Kise`s hole, that meant that it was stretching, he was close now, to climax. "I`m, let`s come together, Kise. " Aomine started to jerk off his cock.

Kise bit his lip and shook his head. Hearing Aomine talking so dirty to him was too much. His gaze drifting down as he moans out to the sensation. "Aominecchi.... I'm gonna cum..." he moans out unable to hold back. This was amazing since he could slightly see just how Aomine moved in and out of him. He wanted to cum with Aomine so badly.

Aomine moaned out loudlty, feeling like that he was going to pass out from the heat and from the exhausting movement. He suddenly came inside the other so hard and fast, the way he touched the other and moved were to sexy to he hoped that Kise had come with him too. He slowly pulled out the thing and collapsed, he started panting lightly and closed his eyes to take a break.

Kise moans out loud as he came in time with Aomine. He slumped against the sheets as he felt seriously worn out. This was more than working out for basketball. He hadn't felt like this before. He slowly turned his head to glanced at Aomine. He wonders what the other was feeling right now. He couldn't ask out loud so just looking at him gave him some kind of idea.

Aomine looked at the other and then rubbed his own cock.Just looking at the sexy body of his made him all aroused again! He grinned and then pulled the other closer. "Why don`t you start to move a bit?? I am already full of moving." He said and then sat the other on the laps and grinned again. "Put it inside yourself!" He paused a bit. "We are going to do until morning, there are still many positions left.

Kise looked at him. "Your serious aren't you?" he mutters as he took hold of Aomine's cock. He looked at him before slowly lowering himself on it. It felt weird since the cum that was in there started to leak out while he was doing this. He moans a bit having Aomine back inside him. Kise blushed as he looked away. He slowly began moving his hips up and down. He could see why Aomine was worn out. Moving like this required muscles that weren't normally put to work

Aomine felt a bit more excited than before. Seeing Kise on top, riding on his, forcing his body to move, letting his cock in and out of his hole. He couldn`t take it anymore. He watered his lips and then raised his hand up to his chest and then started touching his nipples. "Soon, they are going to be big as a girl`s boobs so don`t be worry about it!" He said, touching violently that they get erected! He started messaging them and then squeezing them, stretching them. "So cute! Kise move faster!"

Kise moved his hips trying to get himself into a rhythm. He stopped a bit when Aomine started with this nipple attack. "I don't want that!" he cried out moving again. His moans were so naughty as the other asked him to pick up speed. Kise nods a bit moving a little more faster.

Aomine started to get even more aroused of the boy`s sexy noises and expression. He blushed darkly, felt like more actions. He grabbed his butt and started to move in and out of him himself, so fast and violently, he grabbed his member and started to get him off, the other moved to his hole, trying to enter his finger.

Kise gasps as Aomine started moving too. He couldn't help but arch his body slightly. "Ahh, not there... too deep..." he moaned out. His mind becoming a mess. He couldn't think anymore. He just wanted to feel Aomine. Continuing to move with Aomine's thrusts; Kise could only cry out the other's name.