~Our beautiful love~ ((Ryouta Basket & azuneko)) Aokise Role Play

Ryouta

Aomine looked at the other and then felt like that his heart was going to jump out of his chest, thinking about strange things! "So did you ever date with a guy other than me?" He asked and then glanced at the side, he didn`t really like that if that answer was yes. He wanted Kise to be all his, he wondered why!

• Replies 681
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• azuneko

• Ryouta

"No way in hell! I only ever liked Aominecchi. No one else could take that spot." he said with a smile. He really wanted to see the other happy. Although he wasn't sure how to pull that off. "Hey Aominecchi. Since you are clearly not going to let me go. Can you at least do something about my current situation? I'm still hard and you being this close isn't making it go away."

Aomine got a bit happy after he understood that the other was only waiting for him all this time. He blushed out darkly and looked at the other with shock. He looked away and then brushed the back of his hair. "Are you really sure?" He asked and walked closer to the other and stood in front of him, he was really tall and his body type really matched with his beloved.

"If you take too long I'll change my mind and run." he huffs not looking at him. He really couldn't at this point. It was far too embarrassing. Kise gave the invitation so it was only up to Aomine to accept it. He slowly glanced over at Aomine wondering what he planned to do next

Aomine looked at him and nodded. "Okay then I`m not going to stop if you regret it later!" He mumbled and placed his hand on the other`s cheeks and gulped. Though he had already knew how to do it with a guy, it was still a bit embarrassing and he was nervous. He deeply breathed and then moved closer to the other`s face, their lips closely touched.

Kise stares into Aomine's eyes before unable to wait for this. He moved the rest of the way kissing the other. If Aomine didn't like he; Kise was prepared to be pushed away. He wanted the other to see just how serious he was. This wasn't him being half hearted or anything like that.

Aomine was shocked of the sudden move and in a second, their lips touched and Aomine could feel the other`s lips on his. He didn`t want to back either. He couldn`t just close his eyes. He kissed the other back and then tried to push in his tongue though it was a bit embarrassing, he wondered if his kiss was good!

Kise was happy to finally getting this chance. It was like a dream come true. He parted his lips so Aomine could get his tongue inside. It was truly weird but in a good way. He wasn't about to let this end just yet.

Aomine started to fee more aroused so he rammed his tongue inside rougher than before, sharing him his saliva! Their kiss was so sexy! It wasn`t a normal french kiss! It was so dirty though so exciting! Aomine started to push him back a bit to the wall.

Kise blushed as his eyes fell close. Since Aomine was clearly going to devour him, he decided to let him take control. It was the least he could do for now. "Aominecchi.... don't stop..." he moans into the kiss.

Aomine looed at the other and then nodded. He kissed the other again and hard. Letting his body to lean on the wall and then stick his own to Kise`s. Spreading his legs by moving hids leg between, he moved his hand down to his neck and made the situation more complicated!

Kise trembled a bit as Aomine inched close. The space between them almost invisible. "Wait a minute...Shouldn't we be on the bed or something?" he mumbled trying to keep from falling over. His legs felt slightly weak suddenly. Kise wasn't sure why but he knew Aomine was to blame.

Aomine chuckled and then looked at the other and how hopeless he was! He sighed and then lift the the other up in his arms and looked at him in the eye. He gently and carefully put he other on the bed and then went to the window and pulled the curtains so that the room became dark. He walked back to the bed!

Kise was silent as he was placed upon the bed. He wonders just how much Aomine knew about this. Even so, he'd be ready for anything. He really wanted this despite being nervous. It was too much of a issue to continue a sexless relationship anyway.

Aomine took off his shirt and then sat down on the bed! He slowly moved closer to the other and then came on top of him, kissed him again! It time, he felt a bit strange, they were the way to close and their heart beating was easy to hear. Aomine let the other feel free to move him away if he wanted but not daring him to stop the the kiss.

Kise wrapped his arms around the other. He pulled him closer as they kissed. He wasn't letting Aomine run away just yet. As much as he was a but unsure, he also knew that this was alright. Kise opened his eyes a bit. "You sure enjoy kissing me don't you Aominecchi. I love kissing you too."

Aomine blushed and sighed, rubbing the back of his neck. "You are seriously embarrassing!" He mumbled as he blushed out darkly and looked at the other seriously. "I`ll shut you up!" He said as he pulled him back to the hard kiss and insert his tongue inside, playing with his tongue, tasting his saliva. He was really enjoying this.

Kise didn't know why he had to be practically naked for this. It was kissing and he really wanted to put something on. He was really hard now and even his nipples were becoming a bit perky. It was embarrassing since he didn't get the chance to put the dress back on. At least it would have covered these things so Aomine couldn't see them.

Aomine kissed him harder and rougher. Their kissing was so sexy and dirty! He moved back, panting a bit. He was feeling a bit hot now! Kise was warm and his body was visible. He grabbed the other`s wrist tightly and placed them on the pillow, next to the blonde`s head, kissing him harder, taking control of the sex. He slowly moved to his cheek and gave him plenty of kissed, moving down to his chin and then to his neck, licked it teasingly.

Kise couldn't help but pant softly as Aomine began moving from his lips to his neck. It was too weird and yet oddly erotic all in one. He bit his lip a bit trying not to make any weird sounds come from his mouth. He wasn't about to make Aomine stop for any reason.

Aomine looked at the other, it was obvious that he was holding back his voice. He looked at him and gave him a gentle smile, he placed a kiss on the Blonde`s hand. "Don`t hold back, let me hear more!" He whispered and then went back to his neck and bit it hard, gave him a big hickey.

Suddenly being bitten caused him to cry out. "Aominecchi... that hurt you idiot...." he whispers as he averted his gaze. Kise was hoping that mark was in a place he could hide easily with a shirt or scarf.

Aomine looked at the other and chuckled a bit. "Sorry about that..." He took his serious expression again and then looked at the other`s nipples and were already erected. He continued licking his neck, touching his nipples in a teasing way, he was a real prevent!

Kise chuckled a bit as it was nice to hear Aomine apologize. It's not something that happened very often. He shivers a bit as he looked at him. He wanted to touch Aomine too. He slowly moved his hands from beside the pillow. He really hoped the other wasn't looking.

Aomine noticed his strange hands and grabbed them fast, just like how he grabbed the ball in a second in basketball! He moved a bit back and looked at the other. "What were you up to?" He asked as he paused a bit and then an idea came to his mind, he grinned evilly! ""Want me to tie your hands up, so that you would not make a strange move!"