YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• CheputChan19

• shisuexx

Ryuji yawned slightly and look at his watch. "It's 11.35 am now.. why you ask that, Taiga?" he tilt his head as looking to his lover.

Ryuji nodded. "ahh, I forget about that! hehe okay I agreed with you. I'll get ready to go sight-seeing now.." he smiled to Taiga and start to change his clothes.

Ryuji blushed and pouted at Taiga. "h-hey Taiga, I'm just get d-dress why you say that I'm sexy.. I-I embarrassed.." he said stutterly, wondering why Taiga is very wild now.

Ryuji more blushed deeply when hear Taiga's words. "o-oh.. umm, thanks anyway.." he look away still embarrassed after finish change his clothes.

Taiga smiled"you are very welcome Ryuji, shall we go then" he walked out Of bedroom and downstairs towards front door

Ryuji look at Taiga and shake his head. "no, I don't have any idea..what about you? did you have some place that you want to visiting?"

Ryuji nod in excitement. "yes, that's good idea.. Let's go to the aquarium.." he smiled and continue walking, resting his head on Taiga's arm.

Taiga and Ryuji come frame to aquarium, they walked inside and Taiga smiled at Ryuji"here are we at aquarium"

Ryuji and Taiga reach at aquarium in no time. "the aquarium was a great place.." he said happily and see some fish on the aquarium

Ryuji chuckled and look at Taiga. "I never know that this place was cool and you look cute when you seeing fish like that!" he giggled and pulled Taiga's hand to move to another place.

Ryuji chuckled and look at Taiga. "oh, they have a dolphin show too? That's cool!" he smiled and take a seat with Taiga so both of them could see the show.

• 3 weeks later...