YaoiLoverfangurl19

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• CheputChan19

• shisuexx

Ryuji take a last bite of his bread salmon, chew it slowly and put the spoon and fork aside. Then he take a gulp of his cacao cream, look at Taiga with a soft smile.

Taiga smiled"did you enjoy breakfast? I hope your head is better" he finish drink his cakao with cream and start to eat rest Of his bread with Salamon

Ryuji look at Taiga and nodded slowly. "yeah, I enjoy it much, Taiga.. Your foods always tasty as usual.." he paused then added. "yes, my head was better now.. and I think I don't want to drink beer anymore.." he pouted and remember last night event.

Taiga smiled"I understand at you wont drink beer anymore, after what happend yesterday and at you Get dizzy, but is it alright at I drink beer When I want to drink beer"

RYuji leaned against the couch then look at Taiga. "yeah, I'm afraid if I drink beer again I can't hold my silly act and end up messing you around.." he chuckled then put back his cup on the table.

Taiga got closer to Ryuji and smiled"I dont hate When you mess around me, for to be honest, I really enjoy yesterday event very much"

Ryuji blushed when Taiga got closer. "b-but It's too silly.. When I drunk, I just jump on you and kissed you.. Then.." he trailled off, too embarrassed to continue his words.

Ryuji lean back but still put his arm around Taiga's neck, "umm, I don't have any idea... but since today was weekend, maybe we can go sight-seeing to some place.."

Ryuji startled as seeing Taiga walk inside the bathroom. "Ta-Taiga.. what are you doing in here? did you want to join with me?" he said with a blush.

Ryuji blushed more deep as heard Taiga's answer. "Y-yes, I didn't mind at all, Taiga." he continue rubbed his body and waved his hands; invite Taiga to be near him.

Taiga took his clothes off himself and walked towards Ryuji, smiled"thank you for at I could Join you"

Ryuji smiled to the other. "no problem, my love.. Here, let me help you shampooing your hair.." he grab the bottle, pour it content to his palm then rub it to Taiga's head gently.