~what I must pretend to get married to boy I don't know~ Private

YaoiLoverfangurl19

Ryuji tilt his head as he heard Taiga's words. "you want to coloring your hair? But I like your hair.. Why?" he finish rubbing Taiga's hair and shampooing himself after that.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• CheputChan19

• shisuexx

Ryuji pouted at Taiga. "hey, I think you were serious.. You're really meanie.." he soaping himself then wash his body fast, still pouted.

Taiga walked towards Ryuji and said in sad voice"you are mad at me, Which you are not mad at me, Why wont you talk to me" he sighed

Ryuji sighed softly and shake his head slowly. "no, I'm not mad at you, Taiga. It's just... I'm too moody today so I can't control my emotion." he put on his clothes while saying that to Taiga.

Taiga smiled"what do you mean with that?" He walked inside bathroom and found towel, he start to wear towel around his waist

Ryuji look at Taiga and lowering his head. "sometimes I can mad without any reason... sorry I didn't mean to do that.." he said and lay on the bed, sighed heavily.

Taiga smiled"its okay Ryuji, I'm just happy at you are not mad at me for at I tease you" he walked towards Ryuji and lay himself down on bed beside Ryuji

Ryuji just nodded and smiled softly. "so are you still want to sight-seeing ?" He curled up beside Taiga, he just feel tired but he don't know why.

Ryuji was sleep soundlessly but he open his eyes slowly when notice Taiga stopped pat his back. Then he stare at Taiga who fall asleep beside him, smiled slightly at his fiancee.

Ryuji nodded slowly to Taiga. "yeah, I rest really well.. You look like enjoying your rest too.." he chuckled softly and seated himself beside Taiga.