~what I must pretend to get married to boy I don't know~ Private

YaoiLoverfangurl19

Ryuji think for a while. "hmm, I think I want something warm. but can you make my head better? when I wake up a while ago, I felt dizzy.." he said while touch his head.

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

• CheputChan19

• shisuexx

Taiga smiled"do you think you have fever again? Remember you Get sick easly" he feel Ryuji forhead with his forhead

Ryuji shake his head. "no, I think It's because my drunk last night.. I'm still not get used to this feeling after get drunk.." he said and closed his eyes while Taiga's forehead touched his.

Ryuji nod weakly and lay down again on the couch. "mmm, okay.. tell me when you ready make the breakfast and sorry I can't help you today.." he said with sad tone.

Taiga raise himself up from couch and lay pillow under Ryuji head, after that he put clothes on himself

Taiga walked towards kitchen for to make breakfast, he decide to make bread with Salamon for breakfast and hot cakao with cream

Ryuji rubbed his head slightly and peek a little when he smelled a delicious scent but then close his eyes again because his head still hurt.

Taiga was finish making breakfast and he was just finish making cream for cakao, he walked out Of kitchen and towards living room where Ryuji was sleeping, he smiled"Ryuji breakfast are finish and I have made cakao with cream, so wake up"

Ryuji grunt a little and start to open his eyes. "hmm, the breakfast already finish, eh? Okay I wake up now.." he rub his eyes and stumble a little when try to stand up.

Ryuji look up at Taiga, shake his head slowly. "no, I'm okay. I just lost my balance for a while..." he smiled and success to stand up by leaning on the couch.

Taiga smiled"just sitt down on the couch and we can eat breakfast here today, I'm going to Get our breakfast" he walked towards kitchen for to Get his and Ryuji breakfast

Ryuji smiled with a slight nod. "hmm, okay then.. sorry to bother you much.." he said and sit again on the couch, waiting Taiga for taking his breakfast with a soft sigh.

Taiga walked out Of kitchen and towards living room with his and Ryuji breakfast, he place down Ryuji breakfast on table and smiled at Ryuji"here have your breakfast" he place down his breakfast down on table and walked towards kitchen for to Get cup with cakao and cream

Ryuji watches Taiga come back from kitchen with two plates on his hand and smiled at Taiga when he put his meals in front of him. "thank you so much Taiga.." he said happily and nodded when the other go back to the kitchen to take their drink. He look at his meals and start to eat it a little.

Taiga walked back to living room with two cup with cakao and cream, he place down Ryuji cakao with cream beside his plate and sat himself down on couch beside Ryuji, place down his cakao with cream beside his plate

Ryuji wa eating his salmon when Taiga come back from the kitchen. "umm, thank you Taiga.." he said with a smile and take a sip of the cacao cream, enjoy the warmness that he feels on his throat that make his head better.

Taiga smiled"you are very welcome, everything for my special person" he start to eat his bread with salamon

Ryuji blushed when heard Taiga's words, smiled to the male and continue his eat, cut the salmon and put it into his mouth.