Strangers At First, Lovers In The End. CheputChan19 And Yaoi FanGirlBritty

YaoiFanGirlBritty

Tetsu just chuckled when his mouth was still full of Daichi's cock. He did not slow down his movements at all. When his attention was distracted by Daichi's moans, Daichi come hard inside Tetsu's mouth. He was a bit choked but tried to not drop a single drop. "Sw-sweet," Tetsu mumbled softly.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• CheputChan19

Daichi lowers his head as he was panting, looking down at Tetsu with a little drool sipping down from his mouth. He blushes and looks to the side, wiping his drool and covers his eyes with his arm while still panting with his raising and lowering. Daichi pouts a little and lays on his back, crossing his arms, "feel better now?"

Tetsu looked at Daichi smiled softly. They both look very messy. Tetsu wiping the rest of the cum from his mouth with the palm of his hand. Tetsu then lay down beside Daichi then kiss Daichi slightly and hug him tightly. "y-yeah, we're breakeven now," said Tetsu with yawn a little.

Daichi looks at Tetsu and blushes, slowly turning on his side with a yawn and looks out the window. He looks at Tetsu, blushing when getting a kiss and smiles softy, nodding his head, "s-so are we done now," as he blushes.

Tetsu buried his face in Daichi's hair and inhaling the aroma. Hearing Daichi words Tetsu looked at him for a moment and smirked. "hmm, you want more of this," Tetsu smirk became bigger now.

Daichi gasps a little and looks over his shoulder at Tetsu. He pouts a little and turns slowly to face Tetsu, "m-more what more can we do?"

Tetsu laughed softly and cupped Daichi's face and see Daichi is still pink shade. "I-I know there are things we can do more than this, but.." Tetsu take his hands off Daichi's face. "..I don't want to force you if you don't want to do it," Tetsu blushing again.

Daichi blinks a little still blushing as he looks at Tetsu. He tilts his head and looks down slowly, nodding his head while blushing still, "I-I want to do more of these things," he looks up at Tetsu.

Tetsu's head snapped up when he heard Daichi want to do that. Tetsu smiled gently towards Daichi, "W-well, we'll do it if you want," Tetsu smashing his lips with Daichi's lip, kissing him passionately. Tetsu moans slipped out from his mouth because he so happy to do this with Daichi.

Daichi looks at how Tetsu reacted and smiles with a blush still across his face. He nods his head and widens his eyes, kissing Tetsu's lips slowly wrapping his arms around Tetsu, letting out a soft moan.

Tetsu moaned softly and kissed Daichi more passion. Tetsu licking Daichi's lower lip to ask him to open his mouth. Then Tetsu's hand stroking Daichi's abdomen while the other hand pressed Daichi's nipple.

Daichi moans a little within the kiss and arches his back. He blushes when feeling Tetsu's tongue on his lip, slowly opening his mouth and lets out another moan when his nipple got touched.

When Daichi's mouth open, Tetsu's tongue slipped in and began to explore hot cave that belongs to Daichi, Tetsu's Saliva blend with Daichi's. Tetsu's tongue urge to wrestle with Daichi's and twirling. Tetsu right hand still pressed Daichi's nipple while his left hand started coming down and holding Daichi's cock which awakened.

Daichi moans a little while feeling Tetsu's tongue in his mouth, letting out a moan and drools a little while feeling Tetsu's saliva as well. He twitches a little with a moan, arching his back and squirms his hips, feeling Tetsu playing with his nipple and gasps as his cock was touched as well.

Tetsu couldn't stop moaning, he continues to explore Daichi's mouth and at the same time Tetsu's hand that squeeze Daichi's nipple released. Without break the kiss with Daichi, Tetsu looking for something in a drawer near his bed. Tetsu stopped kissing and stared at Daichi while opening a bottle of lube that he had been looking for. Tetsu spilling its contents into the palm of his hand. "Daichi, are you ready?" Tetsu said in husky voice and began to insert a finger to Daichi's back of a sensitive area.

Daichi drools a little with a soft moan, holding Tetsu and slowly spreads his legs a little. He continues to kiss Tetsu and moans softly, slowly opening his eyes and watches Tetsu, blushing as he wondered what Tetsu had in his hands. Daichi looks at Tetsu and then the bottle, blushing and nods his head, "y-yes I am re...," he stops talking and gasps with his back arched.

Tetsu doesn't move and sat still, let Daichi feel the sensation. Tetsu kissed Daichi again to distract from the pain that comes when he put in his finger. Tetsu saw Daichi with doubt look. "Daichi, are you okay? I can stop if you can not continue,"

Daichi arches his back while biting his bottom lip as he blushes softly. He jumps from biting his bottom lip and kisses Tetsu, holding onto him with his legs spread and trembling. Daichi nods his head with a smile, "y-yes I am okay."

Tetsu smiled and said, "I'm going to do it carefully," Once inside, Tetsu moved his finger in and out, he moaned loudly. "Da-daichi, you're so tight," Tetsu continues fingering Daichi in and out. Tetsu tried to spread the tight walls. Tetsu started panting and insert another finger. He scissoring Daichi inner wall, prepared him for something bigger than this.

Daichi covers his face while blushing and arches his back, nodding his head. He starts to open his mouth slowly, moaning a little and blushes, "n-no don't say that. It's embarrassing," as he pouts a little and gasps when feeling another finger. He squirms his hips and continues moaning, holding onto Tetsu.

Tetsu also blushed and saw Daichi moaned and enjoys his job. "you're so cute when you are pouting, Daichi," Tetsu hold Daichi tight and speed up the movement, it became easier now and he put the last finger and slightly brushed Daichi's sweet spot.

Daichi blushes and wiggles his hips a little with a soft moan. He looks down at Tetsu, holding onto his head and arches his back, drooling a little. Daichi lets out a gasp widening his eyes as he felt his sweet spot being touched making him pre cum a little.

Tetsu smirked when he saw Daichi gasping, "hmm, there !" Tetsu said in a husky voice. Tetsu thrusted his finger over and over again until finally he was pleased with all Daichi's moan. Then, Tetsu pulled his finger out and began directing head of his member to Daichi's entrance. He slowly push it's way through Daichi's entrance and paused waiting Dachi get used to having him inside before thrusting. "Tell me when you're ready, Daichi" Tetsu said panting

Daichi lowers his head and bites his bottom lip, shaking his hips a little and moans a little louder, spreading his legs. He blushes and looks down at Tetsu's hand, panting when Tetsu takes his finger out, "w-what are you doing?" Daichi looks down and blushes, holding onto Tetsu's shoulders and jolts a little, arching his back. He slowly looks at Tetsu, blushing and nods his head, "r-ready."

Tetsu chuckled when he heard Daichi's protest. "sorry I did not warn you first, okay, I'll start," Then Tetsu slowly started thrust inside Daichi, he started to pick up the pace and now going fast. Tetsu holds Daichi's waist and hugged him tightly. Tetsu directs his face toward the neck and suck Daichi's necks weak point and chills spread throughout his body when Tetsu felt the tightness of Daichi's entrance.