Strangers At First, Lovers In The End. CheputChan19 And Yaoi FanGirlBritty

YaoiFanGirlBritty

Daichi blushes with a pout, moving his hands back and forth, "well excuse me. Haven't you ever gotten a boner," he crosses his arms and watches Tetsu get off the bench. He blushes and nods his head, gasping as he gets pulled up and walks with Tetsu.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• CheputChan19

Tetsu just chuckled, "well, I'm sorry," It did not take long to reached home Tetsu. Tetsu could not resist his lust when he saw the face of Daichi who looked impatient. When closing the fence Tetsu smashing his lips with Daichi's lips and growled softly.

Daichi continues pouting and looks to the side, slowly crossing his arms when Tetsu let go of his hand. He looks up at Tetsu and looks at him, blushing when he comes closer and lets out a gasp when feeling Tetsu's lips against his.

Tetsu went ahead and opened the door of his house without releasing the kiss with Daichi. Tetsu could somehow get to his room which is on the upper floor while lifting Daichi bridal style. When Tetsu got in his room, Tetsu laying Daichi on the bed with a soft thud.

Daichi blushes and holds onto Tetsu while kissing him and blushes softly. He lets out a quiet gasp and holds onto Tetsu while he was walking to his room. Daichi closes his eyes tightly as he went thud on the bed and looks up at Tetsu.

Tetsu looked into the eyes of Daichi and seemed to drown in it. Tetsu's hand scratching the back of his head, "a-are you sure about this? I've never done this before," Tetsu looked away and blushed slightly.

Daichi looks up at Tetsu while blushing and nods his head with a smile, "I... I never done this before either so I am very sure. I am allowing you to do this."

Tetsu just nodded and started kissing and sucking the sensitive skin on Daichi's neck, earning a moan from his mate. Smiling, Tetsu slipped his hand under Daichi's shirt and started playing with the small pink nipples. "H-how do you feel? did I do it correctly?" said Tetsu who started blushing and his eyes half closed.

Daichi closes his eyes slowly and kisses Tetsu, wrapping his arms around him and blushes softly. He lets out a soft moan, feeling Tetsu's hand against his skin as his nipples were getting touched. Daichi nods his head with a moan, "y-yes it feels good."

Tetsu started to enjoy the activities, he smiled at Daichi and began slowly stripping them both, kissing every inch of Daichi's skin as it was revealed. Tetsu started to leave a trail of kisses on Daichi's then put a hand on Daichi's crotch that became hard again. Then Tetsu trace circles at the tip and nibbled on Daichi's ear. "hmm Daichi, your body tastes sweet as pie," said Tetsu with husky voice.

Daichi arches his back, blushing softly and moans a little as he was watching Tetsu. He looks down at his body as his clothes were getting stripped off, making him blush and arches his back a little. Daichi gasps and arches up, placing his hand on Tetsu's hand and moans when feeling his ear get nipple on, looking at Tetsu, "d-do I really taste that good?"

Tetsu lower body started to feel hot. "y-yeah, your taste really wonderful," Tetsu holds Daichi's erect again and began pumping it. Tetsu felt he was in heaven despite only holding the Daichi's erection. Tetsu groaned softly and chills down to his spine.

Daichi watches Tetsu with a gasp, arching his back a little and lets out a moan, feeling as Tetsu strokes it. He looks to the side and slowly spreads his legs while they start trembling.

Tetsu doesn't stop pumping Daichi erection. Tetsu smashing his lips against Daichi's lips again, lost in lust. Then, Tetsu takes his hands off Daichi's erection and began directing his face to Daichi crotch. Tetsu slowly begun to entering Daichi erection into his mouth. After Tetsu fell it is enough, he starts twirl his tongue on Daichi's erection, feel the heat of Daichi cock.

Daichi watches Tetsu and arches his back, kissing Tetsu with a moan and arches his back slightly off the bed. He watches Tetsu and blushes softly, holding onto Tetsu head with one hand and lets out a moan. Daichi reaches down and starts to stroke Tetsu's cock as well.

Tetsu loud groan as he felt his cock touched by Daichi hands. Tetsu arching his back as a result of earlier sensations. "U-uhn, Da-Daichi, what are you doing !," Tetsu trembling. Tetsu eyes feel dizzy and slowed the pace.

Daichi pouts a little while stroking Tetsu's cock, "its not fair I get all the attention... so i want to give you pleasure to," as he lowers his head and sucks Tetsu's cock.

Tetsu shivered feel the touch of Daichi hands but he chuckled, "O-Okay, I'll let you touch me," Tetsu gasped when he felt something touch his hardened cock. "Da-Daichi!" Tetsu half shouted.

Daichi looks up slowly at Tetsu and holds onto his hips while sucking his cock, drooling a little and closes his eyes. His face was completely red while holding onto Tetsu and moans softly.

Tetsu looked at Daichi with half-closed eyes, he really makes Tetsu taste of heaven. 'Although Daichi admitted for the first time he did this, but he's pretty good too,' thought Tetsu. Tetsu's mind distracted again when Daichi held his hips and sucking his cock faster.

Daichi had is eyes closed while sucking Tetsu's cock faster, drooling a little. He lets out a moan while feeling Tetsu sucking his cock and moves a little closer while sucking Tetsu's cock faster to make it go deeper into his mouth.

Tetsu find it hard to breathe when sucking Daichi's cock, saliva coming out of his mouth. Tetsu saw Daichi's body closer to his with eyes shut tightly and face bright red. Tetsu suddenly felt very close, "Da-Daichi I'm gonna c-cu-" Tetsu words was cut when he releases his seed into Daichi's mouth.

Daichi sucks a little faster and moans on Tetsu's cock, wrapping his arms around his hips slowly. He looks up at Tetsu, tilting his head and widens his eyes, blushing as he felt Tetsu's cum entering his mouth.

Tetsu looked at Daichi with face flushed, "Da-Daichi, y-you're cheating why d-didn't you cum y-yet," said Tetsu that is still difficult to arrange his breathing after cum for the first time. Tetsu sucking Daichi's cock again, bob his head little faster than before. Tetsu happy to hear Daichi moaned again.

Daichi looks at Tetsu and laughs softly while he was panting, "I-I'm sorry I think I was focusing on making you cum first," he blushes softly. He looks down at Tetsu and gasps, arching his back and moans a little louder, lowering his head a little and cums.