Strangers At First, Lovers In The End. CheputChan19 And Yaoi FanGirlBritty

YaoiFanGirlBritty

Daichi had his face covered with his arms, letting out a yawn while he continue to sleep. He stretches out his legs and slowly spreads them, moving his hand down a little and scratches his chest. Daichi starts to twitch a little when feeling his neck getting touched and lets out a soft moan followed by a little squirm.

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• CheputChan19

Tetsu could not restrain himself. He started kissing Daichi's jaw gently then down to his neck slowly. Tetsu heard a moan increasingly clear out of Daichi's mouth. Daichi moan like a beautiful song for Tetsu. Tetsu teasing Daichi more by sucking his neck hard. Tetsu bit surprised, when Daichi arm started to jerk his shirt. Not until there, Tetsu also playing with Daichi's nipple which started reddened. He sucking Daichi left nipple while he plays with Daichi right nipple. Daichi's Body did not stop squirming.

Daichi arches his back a little in his sleep, feeling a kiss on his jaw and made him jolt his head to the side with a grunt. Daichi moans a little more in his sleep when his neck was having a sucking feeling, making him move his head to the other side. He slowly arches his back, feeling his nipples getting played with one at a time. Daichi's body started squirming, feeling both nipples getting different treatments.

Tetsu stop his action, he could not hold his laughter again. Daichi like a cat who can not resist the desire to make love. Tetsu immediately stopped laughing when he saw Daichi glares at him but with a flushed face. "h-hey you finally wake up too, huh," said Tetsu who could not recovered from the laughter.

Daichi moans a little with his back arched and pants softly while the nipple touching was done. He opens his eyes slowly and blushes with a jump, sitting himself up, "T-Tetsu?! What are you doing in here," as he pouts a little with his arms crossed.

Tetsu chuckled when he saw Daichi closes his chest and his face reddened. "I'm just trying to wake you up, Daichi ..." Tetsu caress Daichi's cheek. "w-well, you're very sleepyhead.." Tetsu gave a kiss on the Daichi lips. "Good morning, Daichi," Tetsu smiled gently.

Daichi pouts as he looks at his harden nipples blushing, covering them with his arms. "S-Sorry I sometimes oversleep but manage to get to school on time either way." He blushes and watches as Tetsu kisses him, nodding his head, "g-good morning."

Tetsu smiled softly, "it's okay, I like to wake you anyway," They were both silent and looked at each other. Tetsu enjoy all perfectly sculpted curves in Daichi sweet face. Tetsu break the silence and leaned his face at Daichi "Umm, dont you want to shower and get ready?, Or .." Tetsu smirked "... you want me to accompany you shower?"

Daichi blushes with a pout, shaking his fists in the air, "well don't think your making a habit of it now." He stares at Tetsu and looks at the time, getting off the bed, "w-what but you already took your shower," he opens the door. "You stay there," as he runs to the bathroom blushing.

Tetsu pout as he saw Daichi. "H-have you forgotten that I said I love you ?" Tetsu stared back at Daichi who looked at him. "Haha I'm just kidding, go ahead take your time in the bathroom," Tetsu laugh seeing Daichi ran into the bathroom with a tinge of red in his face. "Yeah, I'm waiting here~" Tetsu trying to make his voice seductive.

Daichi looks back at the door as he blushes with a sigh, shaking his head as he looks down at his nipples, "he ... made them hard," as he takes off his shirt and underwear, going into the shower and stands under the water with a soft sigh.

Tetsu waits Daichi patiently. But without he realized his body getting hot with no apparent reason. 'A-ah this must because of me awaken Daichi earlier .. " Tetsu began to feel his face heat up. He started shaking his head hard trying to relieve the heat. 'I should'nt look like this in front of Daichi!' Tetsu thought.

Daichi opens his eyes slowly and blushes, "well at least all he did was touch my nipples. He didn't do anything else," he rests his head on the wall as he turns off the water. He grabs a towel and dries off his hair first and finally his body, wrapping a towel around his waist and stretches. Daichi gasps and hits his head with his hand, "I... forgot to pick out my clothes while I was in my room now Tetsu is going to see me in nothing but a towel." He takes a big breath of air and speed walks to the bathroom, holding his towel up with one hand and walks into his room. Daichi opens his closet and puts his hand on his butt, bending down slightly to get his clothes.

Tetsu eyes widened when he saw Daichi out of the bathroom wearing only a towel that wrapped around his waist. "Da-Daichi, you just use a towel!" Tetsu voicing what was on his mind. Tetsu covering his mouth with his hands and looked the other direction so that Daichi did not discover his face as red as a tomato already. "I-I'll be waiting in front of your house, do not make me waiting !" Tetsu half shouted as he ran toward the window before heading to his room after stumbling as he being too clumsy.

Daichi keeps his hand on his butt, blushing softly and looks at Tetsu, "I-I forgot my clothes when I rushed out of my room to take a shower. P-Please don't look." He starts to get his shirt, pants, socks and finally underwear. Daichi notices that Tetsu was looking away so he took full advantage and put on his underwear followed by his pants right away. He puts on his belt and lifts his shirt over his head, letting out a sigh as he was finished in time before Tetsu got any good looks. Daichi looks at Tetsu as he fell over, "a-are you okay?"

Tetsu blinked his eyes and nodded, "u-um, I'm fine. I-I'll be waiting in front of your house, be prepared.." Tetsu rushed out of Daichi's room. When he returned to his room he release a sigh of relief. 'A-ah fortunately I could stop myself, otherwise I definitely would not be going to college..' thought Tetsu. Tetsu collect his stuff and put it into a bag. He went down to the living room and to the door of his house. Tetsu little surprised to find that Daichi had preceded him and leaning in front of his gate.

Daichi looks at Tetsu and tilts his head, "why are you so nervous? I am dress now." He looks as Tetsu was leaving and nods his head, "o-okay I will be done in a few moments," as he leans on the door, putting on his socks and shoes. Daichi blushes as he grabs his school bag and heading downstairs, ~I wonder how much he saw,~ as he thought and blushes, walking outside and walks up to Tetsu, "okay let's go."

Tetsu nodded and began to walk towards the campus. Again, they are both busy with their own thoughts. It did not take long for Tetsu and Daichi up on campus. But Tetsu started a little uneasy when he heard whisperings that come from students who are around them both. Some were saying, "hey, look at that boy! apparently he can conquer the cold Tetsu!?" and some were saw him with weird gaze. Tetsu ruffled his hair in frustration. Tetsu trying not to hear the talk of the people around him and re-using cold mask that he always used.

Daichi walks besides Tetsu, looking at him with his head slightly lowered and was deep in thought. He looked at all the students talking about Tetsu and looks up at Tetsu. Daichi takes a deep breath and leans to the side, resting his head on Tetsu's arm with a soft arm, looking up at him, "h..how much did you see?"

Tetsu bit surprised by the behavior of Daichi who suddenly rested his head on Tetsu's arm. Tetsu look to the people around them with a creepy stare and walked away from the crowds. Tetsu saw Daichi again that is waiting for an answer from him. "Umm, not much. But you look very cute," Tetsu grinned.

Daichi watches the students walk away and stands up straight, blushing as he looks up at Daichi, "so you didn't see when I bent down right?" He lowers his head and looks at his wrist watch, "well... we better hurry to first class," he walks backwards and walks into the school.

Tetsu who has not thought about what people say start holding hands Daichi. They headed their first class. When entering the classroom, the view directly distracted to them both. Tetsu looked at them with a look what's-the-problem-with-this? and sat in the rear seat with Daichi.

Daichi follows Tetsu to the classroom and looks at all the students looking at them. He blushes softly and shakes his head, following Tetsu to the back of the classroom and sits next to Tetsu.

Tetsu chuckled when he saw Daichi who sat tense in his chair. "Hey, why do not you keep calm? Is there a problem, huh," Tetsu looked at Daichi while playing with Daichi's hair. Tetsu does not care with the professor who is in front of the class. As if in this class there are only Daichi.

Daichi looks at Tetsu while blushing, scratching the back of his head, "sorry I just never knew so many people can stare so much at me." He looks at Tetsu as his hair was getting played with and smiles softly, resting his hand on his palm.