Strangers At First, Lovers In The End. CheputChan19 And Yaoi FanGirlBritty

YaoiFanGirlBritty

Daichi looks at Tetsu and smiles softly, scratching his head as he looks down at his physique and blushes softly, "so.. do you want to go somewhere?"

• Replies 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• YaoiFanGirlBritty

• CheputChan19

Tetsu who was sitting on the bed turned toward Daichi shrugged, "hmm, I do not have a plan. Probably sleep..." Tetsu giggled. "...or you want to go somewhere, Daichi?" Tetsu smiled softly.

Daichi looks at Tetsu as he was thinking, scratching his head, "well... I am not sure. Do you want to go to the arcade?"

Tetsu paused and nodded, "Hmm, it looks like not a bad idea. Okay, let's go," Tetsu smiled and pulled Daichi's hand and go downstairs

Daichi looks as Tetsu pulled and blushes softly with a smile, following Tetsu to the front door, "do you know any nearby arcades?"

Tetsu release Daichi's hand and began to put on his shoes. "hmm, I know the place, I used to play there." Tetsu said as he opened the front door.

Daichi looks at Tetsu and nods head with a smile, bending over as he puts on his shoes. He walks out the door and walks a few inches away from the house.

Tetsu lock the door and turned around, smiling at Daichi. "Come on, the place a bit far from here, isn't it all right, Daichi?" Tetsu said as he walked out the fence.

Daichi smiles as he looks at Tetsu, nodding his head as he stands on the sidewalk, "y-yeah of course that is fine."

Tetsu smiled and Daichi's hand then began to walk. The sun was warm on his body, and he loved it. "anyway, why do you want to play there Daichi?" Tetsu said, looking at the streets already crowded with people passing by.

Daichi holds onto Tetsu's hand and starts to walk beside Tetsu with a smile. He closes his eyes when feels the sun and looks at Tetsu, tilting his head, "well... that is the only place to play games unless you have video games?" He looks at all the people while passing by them and rests his head on Tetsu's arm.

Tetsu saw Daichi who tilted his head, he was really loved that expression. Tetsu blushed and replied, "hmm, I see. I've never had a video game or its kind, I'm too lazy to play it. But if you are asking for sure I would play games gladly," Tetsu release Daichi's hand and embrace him.

Daichi looks at Tetsu while he was looking at him and nods his head, "well I use to play videogames at my friends house but then I got busy with school work," as he pouts a little. He watches as Tetsu lets go of his hand and wraps his arms around him slowly.

Tetsu saw Daichi nodded then softly, "umm, your friend's house, you often go there just to play a game?" Tetsu raised an eyebrow. "You're completely different from me, you always have activities to do," said Tetsu while looking at arcade that has been close to both of them, right across the street.

Daichi looks at Tetsu and nods his head, "only when I get invited. Usually I am too busy with school work," as he sighs softy. He scratches his head, "well... then you should have met me sooner," as he smiles and notices the arcade, running to it while blushing after what he said to Tetsu.

Tetsu nodded in understanding, "you're always concerned with school work, eh?" Tetsu blushed when heard Daichi talking like that and see Daichi ran into an arcade. "O-oi Daichi, wait for me! Why you have to run like that?" Tetsu said while pursuing Daichi. Tetsu saw the arcade is crowded by people, he feels like a remembering his past in highschool who always skipped his class and went to this arcade.

Daichi looks over his shoulder at Tetsu while he was running. He blushes softly and shakes his head as he stops running, standing in front of the arcade. Daichi looks at Tetsu with a smile, "so which game are you going to play," he scratches his head with a smile.

Tetsu saw Daichi stopped and immediately approached him. After arriving beside Daichi, Tetsu started catching his breath. "umm, I want to play that," said Tetsu pointing arcade box that contains the steering wheel. "but if you want to play another game, I'll be waiting." Tetsu said smiled.

Daichi looks as Tetsu approached him with a smile. He looks at what Tetsu was pointing at and looks at Tetsu, smiling softly and nods his head, "it looks pretty fun. I will play that game with you and we will see after that," he walks into the arcade.

Tetsu looked at Daichi, "yeah, I used to play it," Tetsu smiled happily and follow Daichi to arcede which he appointed earlier. Tetsu seated himself at one of the arcade and got busy selecting the type of race that he would play.

Daichi walks around the arcade until finally stopping at the one Tetsu pointed out. He sits down in the other seat next to Tetsu, selecting his driver and the road map.

After busy arranging his game, Tetsu immediately start the game. He glanced at Daichi who's still busy with arranging his game. Then Tetsu looked back at screen which is in front of him and start his race.

Daichi finishes preparing the game and selects a road map finally. He steps his foot on the petal and starts pressing down on it, moving the wheel on the turns and controlling the car.

It's been five minutes passed, Tetsu doesn't take his eyes from the screen in front of him, arms and legs moving in rhythm set the steering wheel and gas pedal. Tetsu who curious about Daichi turned towards him. Daichi looks really enjoyed his game. But when Tetsu's attention back to the car, which he controlled, he half-shouted, "A-ah, I'm lost," Tetsu muttered as he had lost when a half laps was left.

Daichi looks over at Tetsu when he was looking over at him, blushing softly as he was still controlling the car even when he was looking away. He then focuses back on the game and continues to stir the car, biting his bottom lip as he steps on the pedal, speeding past into second place on the final lap.