Kiss by Chance (Noise Prince and ♠[Rin]♠ )

Noise Prince

"No, I haven't. Since when do I have this game?" The last question was more to Yukio himself than to Hideki, but he didn't think about it for a long while. His eyes started shining with a cheeky smile, when he stared into the taller one's eyes. "It doesn't look bad, though. Let's play."

The smaller one sat up and then soft rose up from the bed. "Since my parent's aren't home anway, we can turn up the volume as much as we wanna."

Now it's me having neglected you, I am so terribly sorry... I am feeling better, yeah. But I was held up by my exams. Still, there's no school for the entire next week, so I will be here. I'll send you a private message as well, so you know I am back.

@

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ♠[Rin]♠

• Noise Prince

"Ah, I don't know…" Hideki looked over the packaging. "It doesn't seem like a recent release," He chuckled a bit, thinking about how Yukio had bought so many games he forgot about one.

"Yeah?" He looked up at Yukio, a sparkle in his eye, happy to see that Yukio looked enthused to play as well. "Great, I'm excited." He added, and put in the game, turning on the tv and setting up the controllers.

"Okay, how loud do you want it?" He asked, hand on the volume buttons. Since Hideki typically played computer games, he used headphones so as to not disturb his sisters or brother-in-law, and didn't watch much tv, so he didn't know what volume would be best.

That's okay, I've taken breaks for school. Exams are the worst D: But I'm glad to see you back! And thanks for the PM ^^

"Turn it on 6," Yukio said, sitting down and taking the left controller. "If it's too loud, you can turn it down. - And do you wanna play with or without light?" he added then, looking over to Hideki with his eyes, patiently waiting for an answer. If this here was still a date for the other, - or...if it was a real date - then how did Hideki think it was going? Good? Not really good? Whether he was waiting for a kiss? Or hoping? Or even seeking?!

Quickly, Akira looked back at the TV and waited for the main menu to wait, swallowing silently. Don't think about such nonsense... Or was it not even nonsense?

"Alright…" Hideki turned the volume up until he saw the small green six over the volume bar.

"Oh, let's play with them off." He said, smiling, and going to the wall to turn off the switch- and the room became darker than he anticipated, it took a while for his eyes to adjust, and he used the light of the television to guide him back to Yukio. He took a seat next to the small boy, and took the other controller. He looked at his hands on the controller, then to Yukio's, in order to compare. The size difference was very clear when they were holding the same object.

"You have really cute hands," Hideki told him, looking up to his face, smiling.

Yukio closed his eyes for some brief seconds as soon as the lights were turned off. As soon as he opened them again, he waited for the taller male to return. He sat down next to him and ... 'complimented' him by saying his hands were cute. The dark-haired boy turned his head to look at Hideki, eyebrows narrowed. He wasn't exactly sure what to say to a thing like that. Even if it really made him look like a girl, he noticed.

"...thank you," he said in the end and looked back at the TV with a bit of a pink shadow on his cheeks. He just hoped the other wouldn't see it.

Omg, I mixed the names up. I am sorry, I just noticed!

The game had a pretty tricky learning curve, but once the initially challenge of managing the controls was managed, it was really fun. Once the first quest of several to complete the 'adventure', there was an option to save and continue, continue without saving, and save and quit.

Hideki turned to look at Yukio, though he could barely see him after looking at the screen. The light contoured the front of his face, giving him an eerily beautiful appearance. He was going to ask if he wanted to play more or stop, but when he looked at him, only one question came to mind.

"Hey… would it be okay to kiss you again?" Hideki asked. "And maybe touch you, too? Above the waist, I mean, I don't want to push you too fast…"

Haha, I do the same thing all the time, it's fine :3

Also… the tag doesn't work with the brackets around my name >.>

"Yeah sure... " the smaller one replied in a mumble, looking rather concentrated while playing. Whether it was easy or hard, he didn't even curse, he just sat there with his colourless eyes locked on the screen. His fingers weren't as long as Hideki's, yes, but by moving his wrists here and there a bit, he reached the buttons very well.

In the end Hideki's words finally reached Yukio's mind and within a second he stopped every movement. He blinked a few times, then moved his head to look up at the brunette. "Wait... what?"

Hideki smiled bashfully.

"You just look so cute that I really want to kiss you again." The taller told him. "And… I also want to touch you. But you didn't like it when I touched your arms that time we played spin the bottle, so I thought if I asked first, then I'd know if you were comfortable with that or not.

"You make me really happy, and I want to make sure you're happy, too." Hideki added. Yukio was so small, and seemed kind of guarded, so Hideki wanted to protect him, make him feel loved and safe.

"Yeah, I don't like to be touched on my arms..." Yukio confirmed, studying Hideki. He set the controller down onto the carpet and sighed silently, laying his head back and closing his eyes. "I know that you won't hurt me, so it's okay. But don't think you are free to do anything..." he added a bit snappy, almost warningly. After all, they weren't a couple or something like that! Not even best friends! Hell, before this night they had just been classmates. And now one of them was seeing this here as a date and the other wasn't sure whether it was one or not.

Also, he was insecure as to what it would turn to be. After all, they had kissed... It could officially be called a date.

Oh my God, sometimes he was so stupid.

"You can also touch me on my waist. I promise to not break your hand." Yukio slowly opened his eyes again and looked over to Hideki from the corners of his eyes. He was secretly impressed by Hideki's boldness. So many didn't dare to touch him in any way, no matter if it was an accident or not.

It can also be stupidity, he thought while staring into the brunette's eyes. They were shining nicely in contrast to the dark and the synthetic light of the TV. If he fucks it up, it won't bother me anyway what it really was. After all, he talks so ... freely. Without any thoughts, that idiot. But at least he doesn't lie. Or am I stupid to believe that?

Hideki nodded, watching him set the controller down, and he immediately did the same. He watched Yukio intently, wondering if he had upset him by asking that. Hideki scooted himself a bit closer, almost antsy for a reply. His face lit up at his answer, nodding enthusiastically.

"Right, I promise, I won't." He vowed. "I-I don't, I'l be careful. I don't want to make you upset or hurt." The oaf assured him. He was really happy to be here, his heart beat was quickening in his chest at the thought of being able to kiss him again. He really, really liked him a lot. It was almost as if his heart was swelling up. He could hardly believe that he was so lucky, being able to go on a date with Yukio, be invited into his house, and kiss him so much.

"Ah, that's good. I'd hate not being able to use my hand. Hospital bills would be pricey, too…" He replied, trailing off, his thoughts following the idea of having his hand broken before returning back to the moment. "But if I do something you don't like, you can bite me or hit me, I won't be mad." Hideki added.

"Oh! And you can touch me, too! I don't mind at all." Hideki quickly stated. His hands were fists in his lap, ready to lean in and cup Yukio's face, feel his slender shoulders, his chest… His lips were parted slightly, too.

Hideki moved a bit forward, turning himself so his awkwardly long legs were close to touching Yukio's and held his face in his large hands, before leaning his face to him, feeling the other's breath over his lips before connecting to his. One hand slid down his shoulder, fingers tracing his collar bone lightly through his shirt. Even though he was so small, his body was so warm. And his kisses were hot.

Frankly, Yukio wasn't even sure why he had tolerated to be kissed once more. It felt still so awkward, so strange, so ... different. Well, it was indifferent. One didn't kiss a guy ever day, especially not on the 'first Date'. He didn't even trust this all 100% so what was the point of letting kiss after kiss happen? And even let the other touch him?

These questions sounded almost bizarre, Yukio found. They let him sound like a real loner, someone who would crash other people's love and luck. But he surely wasn't such kind of a person, he was just ... alone. Not lonely but alone. Maybe that was the reason why he let something like this happen between him and Hideki. A person who really seemed to like him very much.

Speaking of him: he was currently kissing Yukio again. And the dark-haired teen just let his eyes fall close and tilted his head a little to the side so their noses wouldn't touch and be in the way.

"Oh! And you can touch me, too! I don't mind at all."

Hallelujah. That sounded really dirty, actually. Whether Hideki would ever think of something like double-meaning? Hm.

Touch question. Hideki was surely not easy to analyze. But why was he analyzing him in such a moment anyway?

Yukio was easy to bore. That was why he let that kiss remain for a short while only, before he just lifted his hands and laid them onto Hideki's chest, before he pressed his flat palms against it. It wasn't a strong pressure for he wasn't as strong as the brunette anyway. But to kind of surprise him a little, the smaller one suddenly leaned forward and pushed his entire body weight against his 'opponent' and forced him down to lay on the carpet. The kiss broke by accident and Yukio found himself kind of leaning over Hideki. He blinked down at him, studying him a bit, before he laid down on his side, his lower arms resting on the brunette's chest. "Sorry. I... always wanted to do that, actually..." he explained afterwards rather awkwardly. Pushing somebody down while kissing... sitting on their hips... That sounded nice, honestly, but somehow he didn't dare to do it.

@