Kiss by Chance (Noise Prince and ♠[Rin]♠ )

Noise Prince

Hideki's eyes widened a bit, and his smile grew.

"Yeah? Thanks!" He beamed, and he walked around the table towards Yukio. Hideki stepped in close, and gingerly placed his hands on either side of Yukio's face, his fingers brushing against his silky black hair. He gently titled his head up, closed his eyes, and leaned down, pressing his lips to Yukio's forehead. He pulled back, and lowered his head so he was eye-level with Yukio, and smiled sheepishly.

"I really like you a lot, Takagawa-san." He reminded him.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ♠[Rin]♠

• Noise Prince

"Soft lips ya've got there," Yukio commented after Hideki had pulled back. As soon as they were at the same eye-level, he lifted a hand and poked the brunette's nose-tip. Then he walked around him to the frame that led out of the kitchen and into the corridor. There he looked over his shoulder. "Want to watch the film now?"

Hideki was a bit surprised to be poked on his nose, and he smiled at the gesture and pulled away. Then, as the compliment sunk in, he bit one of his soft lips, happy that Yukio thought of them that way. After all, he didn't want to kiss anyone but him.

"Yes, I do." He replied, following Yukio back into the living room, smiling. He really hoped Yukio would like the movie.

After turning off the kitchen's lights, and walking back to the sitting room, Yukio went to the DVD-Player in the shelf under the TV. He turned both on. "Give me the movie?" Yukio asked, looking over his shoulder to Hideki. He was too lazy to stand up and get the DVD himself, frankly.

"Sure thing!" Hideki took the disc, which was sitting on top of its box, eagerly waiting to entertain. He brought it over to Yukio, and gently placed it in his hands to only the edges of it ever got touched.

"Hey, Takagawa-san, would it be okay for me to put my arm around you while we watched? I could keep my arm on your shoulder so I don't touch the side of your arm…." He asked him.

Yukio carefully took the disc and put it into the DVD player. Then he stood up and let it read the movie, before it could start.

"An arm around me?" The smaller one rose an eyebrow, walking back to sit on the couch. "Fine. If you really want to."

New conclusion: Hideki didn't just think it was a date, he fucking made it a date.

Hideki smiled as the disc went in, and the screen lit up with the familiar logo of the DVD player, and followed Yukio back to the couch.

"Really? Thanks, Takagawa-san!" He said enthusiastically, sitting closer than he would have otherwise, raising a large arm over to place on Yukio's opposite shoulder. He looked at the smaller boy, and a pleasant blush raised in his cheeks. He really was so cute, and when he held him like this, it was really apparent how much smaller he was to Hideki.

"If my arm ever gets uncomfortable for you, just let me know, okay?" Hideki told him, concerned that perhaps his arm was heavy compared to what Yukio expected.

"You're welcome," Yukio answered. As soon as he felt the other's arm on his shoulders, he leaned a bit against it, even without noticing. He crossed his legs and then concentrated on the movie, which was about to start. He didn't find Hideki's arm heavy at all, his body was trained after all.

You can skip the movie, if you'd like :3.

Okay, thanks ^^

Hideki smiled, his cheeks growing warm when Yukio leaned into him once he wrapped an arm around him. He wondered if they'd kiss later that night? The big oaf grinned at the idea, and sunk a little further into the back cushion of the couch.

Hideki really liked this movie, and knew some of the scenes' dialogue by heart. He couldn't tell Yukio was enjoying it or not, glancing down at him to gage his reaction once in a while, but to no prevail. He could always ask him after. Soon, the credits started rolling over the the black screen, and Hideki looked down to Yukio a final time.

"So, did you like it? What did you think?" He asked eagerly.

"Thrilling," was the answer. Yukio's red eyes moved to the corners and looked directly at Hideki. "And very cool, actually. I like the way it's made." He looked back ahead and leaned forward to grab the remote controller which he used to turn off the TV. Then he stood up and walked to the DVD receiver. After getting the disc back out, he also turned the receiver off, and returned to the table. "Have you got your phone? Do you know what time it is?"

"Really? So you really liked it?" Hideki beamed, removing his arm when Yukio leaned forward to stand up. He was really glad Yukio liked one of his favorite movies. He opened the DVD box and took the disc from Yukio, and put it back in its place.

"Oh, uh…" Hideki stood up and pulled his phone from his pocket, hitting a side button to turn the screen light on.

"It's 8:45," He answered, holding his phone out to Yukio so he could see for himself.

The smaller one nodded when Hideki showed him the time on his phone. "Alright. We can go upstairs to my room, if you wanna." He pointed behind him with his thumb, over to the corridor, where a flight of stairs was on the right side from the door's point of view.

"Yeah? That sounds good to me," Hideki replied, smiling as he pocketed his phone again. He looked in the direction Yukio pointed to, and stepped over the coffee table with his gangly legs beside the shorter boy. "What do you want to do in there?" He asked.

A small grin played around Yukio's lips. He lifted a hand and drew a small circle on Hideki's chest with his index finger tip. "Things~..." Then he turned around and walked ahead, into the corridor, and then upstairs.

In the first level was the nice corridor with soft colours. Yukio casually walked to the white door at the end of the corridor. He grabbed the golden knob and turned it around, opening the door, before he entered and waited for Hideki.

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Hideki watched Yukio's hand rise from his side towards his chest, tracing an invisible circle. His hand was so much smaller than his own, with pale skin and graceful, long fingers.

"O-oh… things?" He repeated in confusion, and followed him upstairs. The railing was of a dark wood, with small, linear designs on the sides. Hideki ran his thumb over it as the two went up the staircase. The upstairs corridor was of a soft, pale color, and the shorter boy lead the other to the very end of the hall. He followed Yukio into the room at the end, and looked around.

"Wow, so this is your room?"

"Yeah, welcome." Yukio closed the door behind Hideki. The room consisted of two, the second one remaining behind a white archway on the left side. The windows looked large, the walls soft with a rosé colour and dark red roses. The bed was in the middle at the wall, a desk with a computer on the right, paying company to two closets and one cabinet.

Next to the archway on the left was a long bookcase. The second room looked dark.

On the right side of the bed stood a bedside table, on the left was an aquarium with colourful fish in it, also a beautiful blue crawfish, which had been staring at them interested ever since they had entered.

"Make yourselt comfortable."

"Thanks," Hideki sighed, still taking everything in with a awe-stricken look. The room was so spacious, it appeared to be made of two, the other room was dark, behind an open arch. The room's walls were a soft, inviting color, not unlike the corridor outside, but rose-colored, with dark decals. He had a large bookcase, and a lovely bed against the wall.

Then he saw Yukio's pet, the skittish blue crawfish. It was iridescent and lovely.

"Thanks," Hideki replied, and walked into the middle, and turned to face Yukio. "It's a really nice room!" He grinned.

"Thanks." Yukio followed, but he walked further to the bed and then sat down on it. "It's nothing really special, most are books. You can sleep on the bed with me during the night, if you want." He pointed at the second blanket, that lay folden in the middle of his own bed sheets. "And if you want to shower, just tell me. The bath is in the other room, the white door with t letters 'Bath' on it." His finger went to now point towards the dark room behind the archway.

Hideki watched Yukio walk past him. Hideki thought he was simply the cutest, yet he was always rather stoic and had an air of sophistication in the way he moved.

"Yeah, thanks." He said, looking over his plush-looking bed, smiling. "I'd like that." He added, walking closer to where he sat. He looked towards the dark side of the room, behind the arch.

"Oh, so you have your own bathroom in here, too?" He asked him, rather amazed. Yukio sure lived in a nice house! "What else is in the dark side?"

"Just more books, a couch, a TV and a closet with the games I play and DVDs I watch," Yukio answered him. "It's nothing special, more looks like small living room. My parents appreciate perfect design and structures... Well, just the normal things that rich people do and like." He said it with a bored undertone. He knew many people would love to be rich, but of course it was not the best thing, if the parents were more or less not even paying attention to you. "Feel free to look around. The light switcher is on the right side when you enter."

"Really…" Hideki looked at Yukio with awe. He had so much space all to himself, then? That was amazing! He looked back towards the mysterious "dark side".

"That's okay, then?" He said with a bit of eagerness, and walked tentatively towards the arch, groping the wall for the switch. The dark half filled with light, and a cozy area was revealed. It had even more books, a television with game systems set up, and a large plush chair behind a small round table. It really was like a living room for one person, like Yukio had said.

"What a nice place!" Hideki replied, in awe. Yukio's room was close to the same size as Hideki's kitchen and living room at home! He looked back at Yukio with a big smile on his face.

"If I were you, I'd never leave my room!" He said, playfully.

• 4 weeks later...

"You can spend a long while here, really," Yukio said to him, with a shrug. "But after some time you get bored of it." He folded his arms behind his head and fell back down onto the mattress, his eyes still fixating Hideki, though. "It's not really late yet. We can play a game or you take one of my books, if you like?"

@

"Hm…" Hideki glanced around the room, and back to Yukio. "I can see why. I don't think I'd have as much fun in here without you being here as well." The brown-haired oaf replied, grinning widely when he saw that Yukio was looking at him, too. "You mentioned earlier you liked to play Dragon Quest, right? Can we play that together?" He asked, going to the shelves with a variety of games lined up, scanning the titles for the chosen game.

Hey, I'm so sorry I've been absent for so long. I've had an assignment that's consumed most of my life as of late. I'll try to get back into the groove of things more.

• 4 weeks later...

"It's an NDS game, one can't play it together with someone else. But we can play something else, if you find a game you like," Yukio answered him. He had many multi-player games, even if he hadn't a guest often. And right now he was just too lazy to stand up and search for a game.

I am sorry I am responding only now! I caught a small virus and then had exams to study for. As to your delay, please don't feel bad or anything. I understand you

As to the game in my reply, feel free to choose any game (yaoi or not, action, whatever) you like. I am glad we are RPing again!

• 2 weeks later...

"Okay, I'll just take a quick second to look, then." Hideki replied with a grin, humming as he skimmed over the titles, pulling one out that had a neat title- "Battle for Terralil". Just his luck, it was a multiplayer co-op game! The plot was about two opposing kingdoms teaming together against another that was an enemy to them both. Most of the game were the 'chosen hero' or 'heroes' of the kings who adventure through the two kingdoms to collect broken pieces of an ancient weapon, fighting monsters and evil-doers along the way, and another small part of the game was political decisions between the kings.

"Have you ever played 'Battle for Terralil'?" He asked, holding it up for Yukio to see the cover, featuring a heavily armored, axe-wielding knight in front of a hooded monk-like figure with a tome and glowing hands. "It can have up to four players."

Again… I was gone for too long. I'm terribly sorry! There's been a lot happening IRL…

I'm sorry to hear about you getting sick, and I hope you feel better now.