Kiss by Chance (Noise Prince and ♠[Rin]♠ )

Noise Prince

Please Register/ Sign In, in order to see the links.

Rin's Character:

album.php?albumid=2213&attachmentid=30320

♦Yukio Takagawa:

A mistrusting small boy with greyish hair whose bangs tend to hang into his crimson eyes. After his birth there was a lack of melanin what made his eyes "colourless" (like albino's). Therefore he is far-sighted but wears contact lenses instead of his black nerd-glasses. He is quite confident about his looks and barely listens to anyone. If he likes someone he is really nice and helpful, though. Some people may think he has two personalities, so quick can his moods change. He has been doing Kendo since he was 10 and is now a pretty good master of it with his Katana Kurai.

My Character:

Image coming soon

Hideki Kanada

Hideki's shoulder-length dark brown hair hangs straight with the slightest inward curve. He is very enthusiastic and active, and tends to talk louder than he means to. This makes him seem rather intimidating since he has a rather large frame- especially since he likes to be close to others, and often can get very touchy. He's not very good at reading other people, since he is very honest and pretty blunt and says what he means and what he feels, which makes him seem unintelligent. He has light brown eyes that are usually squinting from smiling, as he seems to rarely be in a bad mood, and when he is, he gets over it quickly.

The Izumo high school's cultural festival is coming up soon, and the students are bustling to make their classroom or their club stand out. However, on warm afternoons, it can be easy to lose focus and get carried away with distractions.

The students of class 2-1 are victims to such a phenomenon today. While they were supposed to be painting sets for the play they will be putting on in a couple of weeks, someone suggested everyone take a break and play a game.

"Spin the bottle"

Everyone sits in a circle with a bottle in the center, and take turns spinning it. Whomever the bottle points to is whom the spinner must kiss!

"What if it lands on a guy?" One boy asked hesitantly.

"Then you will kiss the guy!" The starter of the game explained, shrugging. "Those are the rules. You don't have to play if you don't like them."

"I wouldn't mind kissing a girl," A girl stated out loud thoughtfully. The girl standing next to her gave her a shy smile.

"Yeah, and I don't mind kissing a boy, it might be fun!" Hideki, a tall boy with broad shoulders said, his voice had a merry ring to it.

"Okay, let's get in a circle, then!" Shirai, the orchestrator of the game, instructed. "If you don't want to play, you can do whatever!"

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• ♠[Rin]♠

• Noise Prince

Yukio Takagawa was sitting at his desk, his head rested on his palm and his eyes were fixed on the outside of the window beside. He was one of he smaller guys in here and yes, he was looking girly, but he had his confidence and his skills. Since many years now he was a good fighter in Kendo, he could defend himself whenever. But he was one to be alone as well. He didn't have many friends yet he was pretty good with everyone in his class.

And now the festival would be this late evening. He wasn't all too excited in going there but it was his duty.

And behind, in the middle of class, they would now start playing Spin the Bottle. How nice and how childish. And still he stood up, walking over to his classmates. "I will join," he said, sitting down cross-legged. Well, why not? It sounded like a fun game and he didn't mind kissing a guy or a girl. He sat next to Hideki, the one who always said what he thought and felt. He could be a better girl, in Yukio's point of view. He looked handsome, yes, but he was also a bit ... soft. A softie.

He chuckled a bit at this thought, then looked down at the bottle. Some girl took the first move and spun the bottle. To her luck she got another girl and one couldn't look as quick as they kissed. Yukio rose an eyebrow. Rather ... nice. Very nice. And the girl having been kissed had the next round in her hands, looking around with a grin as she spun the bottle very quick and hard. It went in circles quickly and then stopped slowly at ...

Yukio's eyes fell on Hideki. How sweet. He had to kiss a girl!

(You're writing style is very descriptive and enticing!)

Hideki beamed when Yukio joined, and sat next to him. They rarely had a chance to talk, which was why he was happy to be assigned to paint sets with him in the same group. They still didn't talk to each other much, but every time they talked, it made Hideki happy for the rest of the day.

"Oh!" Hideki smiled broadly. "I didn't think I would be participating so soon!"

"But you said you wanted to kiss a boy, is this okay?" The girl asked, her gaze shifting from the long-haired boy to the ground, she was on her knees ready to lean towards him, though she was rocking back and forth. She looked as if she couldn't decide whether or not she wanted to kiss him.

At the question, Hideki looked at Yukio beside him, though he looked away quickly. He couldn't put his finger on why he looked at the boy next to him when asked if he wanted to kiss a boy.

'Oh! Maybe he's the one I really want to kiss?' He thought, a large grin forming at the realization.

"I do, but I don't mind kissing you, either!" Hideki told the girl. "You're pretty and you're really nice!"

The girl's cheeks flushed an almost eerie shade of pink at the compliment, and she giggled to hide her embarrassment.

"You don't have to flatter me!" She insisted, looking away. "The game just says you have to kiss me!"

"Oh? Sorry, sorry." Hideki said, getting on his knees and crawling closer to her. He wiped his hand on his pants, leaving faint streaks of dust from the floor, and gently cradled her chin.

Hideki's classmate glanced up into his eyes, before closing them, her mouth softening, anticipating his kiss. Hideki gently leaned closer until their lips were touching, then his eyes closed. His hand stroked her cheek back until he was holding the back of her head, threads of her long black hair looping carelessly around his fingers.

When they parted, Hideki looked the other girl in the eyes.

"Take care of that, it was my first kiss." He told her.

"Whoa, seriously?!"

"Haha, no, not seriously," Hideki told her. "You don't really have to take care of a kiss!" He said, chuckling.

'You're pretty cute… but you're simple…' She thought, smiling with him.

"That means it's Hideki's turn to spin it!" Another classmate said when the two returned to their spots.

"Oh yeah!" Hideki replied, he had nearly forgotten.

He reached for the bottle.

"Maybe you'll kiss a boy this time." Someone suggested playfully.

"Oh, yeah, maybe!" Hideki smiled, looking at the classmate who just spoke as he absentmindedly spun the bottle. It wasn't a very fast spin, so it began to slow down quite soon.

The tip looked as if it would stop on Hideki, and the idea of having to kiss himself made him laugh to himself, but it didn't stop until it was very clearly pointing to the person next to him. Yukio Takagawa.

Unable to hide his excitement, he looked to the boy with a large grin on his face. He really hoped he wanted to kiss him as well.

"So, will you kiss me?" He asked, pointing to himself with both fingers.

[Aw, thank you! That's really nice of you! c: But I have to say, yours is very enjoyable and comfortable to read. I like it much, much, much!

Yukio's head turned over to Hideki and watched the scenario between him and the girl. It was normal, yes, but it was also annoying. Why were they discussing about it? It was a kiss that would turn out to be a meaningless gesture because it was a game. It was spin the bottle so what were his classmates thinking? It wasn't like they would have sex after a few rounds, after all. And if sex was going to be a meaningless gesture, then Yukio would surely leave with a 'what the fuck' as an answer. Clearly!

Finally, they kissed. She blushing like a fangirl and Hikdeki being soft as hell. Yukio wasn't sure if he liked this softness or not. It was surely enjoyable and one felt comfortable around the tall softie. Also, Yukio liked the way Hideki touched the girl. It was neither rough nor too comfortable, it was a mix of being really, really nice and damn good experiences. Or was it just playing? Yukio wasn't sure if Hideki would be able to play such a thing. Would he? It was surely a nice challenge to get that secret.

The kiss ended and everyone came back to reality. Yukio would love to make a cheeky comment at everyone's eagerness that Hideki could kiss a boy. And remembering the way he had looked at Yukio as the girl was talking about that, just for a second, caused the grey-haired male to think about Hideki /wanting/ to kiss him, Yukio.

Too many thoughts, back to the game, Yukio told himself. He paid attention to Hideki spinning the bottle. It first looked like it would stop at him, but then it clearly pointed at Yukio himself.

Oh, well done, God or whoever is responsible for that, Yukio sarcastically thought.

Whatever. Hideki looked at him and Yukio returned that, just that his opponent looked really excited and Yukio like it was nothing. He uncrossed his legs and got on his knees, stroking some bangs out of his crimson eyes. They were colourless due to a lack of melanin, what albinos had. But only his eyes suffered from albinism and so he was heavily far-sighted. Though, he wore contact lenses.

"Sure, why not", Yukio answered with a nod. "Tongue or not? Or should I ask, pussy or not?" Yeah, Yukio was mean to those whom he wasn't great friends with. But he also liked the reactions he sometimes got.

(Thank you, I try my best ^^ )

Hideki's eyes lit up at Yukio's acceptance, and he turned himself so that the two of them were facing each other. He was having a hard time not smiling, he knew he had to stop so they could kiss, but he was really happy about it, anyway. It wasn't hard, however, after Yukio's insult.

"T-takagawa, don't say such mean things!" He replied, his face looking horror stricken. Normally when Yukio said something mean to him, he would just shrug it off. Yukio had a bit of poison on his tongue, which Hideki just accepted as a quirk, after all, he liked to be with him despite the insults.

"Most of the girls here probably have pussies, so don't insult them, too, please?" he requested, putting his hands together.

'Most of the girls...?' Thought a classmate.

'Probably...?' Another one thought, also confused by Hideki's choice of words.

"But..." Hideki stroked his chin. "If we kissed with tongue, we might get carried away!" He decided, blushing while he said so, while still grinning. "So for now, let's not."

The long-haired oaf positioned himself a little closer to Yukio, and, dusting his hands off again, slowly reached his hands up to cup either side of Yukio's face, tilting him upwards to look at him, as Hideki was raising on his knees now, and his eye level was higher. Hideki's heart was pumping heavily, and his face felt very warm. He was very happy, he almost started smiling again! But he was concentrating now.

Looking into Yukio's red eyes, he saw the ceiling lights reflecting in them as small white orbs, and the natural light from the windows giving his iris's a mesmerizing gleam.

"Your eyes are really pretty up close!" Hideki declared in his booming voice, loosing his composure and grinning widely.

"Most of the girls...?" Yukio tilted his head, then watched Hideki changing topic. He was grabbed by both hands of the taller male and looked up at him. They were getting closer and closer, and Yukio counted the seconds.

Suddenly, he was complimented and Hideki started to grin widely. Yukio rose an eyebrow and sighed. "Yeah... thank you, I guess. They are colourless." He wasn't one to wait, though. He lifted his hand and grabbed Hideki by the chin, pulling him over. He closed his eyes and tilted his head a bit, so their noses wouldn't meet. He laid his lips softly onto Hideki's, then loosened his grip around the other's chin. He lowered his hand, just letting this touch last. It wasn't much, and it wouldn't be. It was a small kiss because of a game...

Hideki felt himself being guided onto Yukio's lips, and he suddenly felt full of warmth and light. One hand left Yukio's face, trailing just slightly over his ear, and into the length of his hair. The volume and texture felt good as he ran it through his fingers. He let his hand gently move down to the back of his neck, then slowly to the side, and down his chest, over his heart. He felt the skin of Yukio's skin from beneath his school shirt. He felt as if the only thing separating him and Yukio from melting together was the thin layer of skin on their lips.

His eyes were closed, and he was nearly dreaming in the single moment. Feeling Yukio on his lips, under his hands was like entering another world. Hideki's hair fell over the two of them, almost creating a curtain, almost separating the two from the rest of reality.

Finally, the endless moment ceased, and the two parted slowly. Opening his eyes again, Hideki looked at Yukio's face after he removed the hand that still rested on one of his cheeks. Hideki's hand was still on Yukio's chest, and he was laughing softly with pure joy on his face.

Yukio didn't know what he should feel like as Hideki obviously couldn't stop letting his hand wander around. But as they parted, he leaned back, not quite sure whether he should be glad as one hand as away. The other was still lingering on his chest, and the taller one laughed. What was so funny?

"What's so funny?" Yukio asked right away, frowning at Hideki. It was just a touch of their lips, a small peck even, but not more. Why was he laughing? Yukio hated to not know things. Hideki was strange but at least not boring.

Hideki ceased his laughing, and titled his head, confused by the question.

"Nothing's funny… I'm laughing because I'm happy." He said, and his smile returned. "I'm really, really happy!" He kept chuckling, then he looked down at his hand still on Yukio.

"O-oh, sorry," He took his hand away, clenching it to his own chest, and laughed a bit again.

"Heheh! I guess I'm out of sorts now," He explained, his shoulders rising as he smiled. "I'm just really happy I got to kiss you!"

Yukio blinked a few time, staring at Hideki. What had the other just said? That sounded as girly as it could ever be.

"Hell, that sounds like an indirect declaration of love," he answered, sitting cross-legged again. Hideki was a strange one. One couldn't figure out what was going on in his head but Yukio wanted so badly. Maybe if he understood the taller one better, he would understand his behaviour?

"Now that Alice's laughing, can we continue the game?" Yukio asked into the round.

"Hm.. did it?" Hideki wondered, more to himself than anything. He followed suit and rolled off his knees and onto his rear, crossing his legs, leaning back on his hands. He still had a smile plastered on his face… he was still really happy about it, and his insides were bubbling over.

Yukio didn't seem that happy, though… then again, Hideki had a hard time telling how other people felt, though he hoped if was ever an annoyance they'd tell him. But with Yukio… he didn't want to be told how he felt… he wanted to figure him out.

"Yeah, go ahead, Takagawa," Someone said, gesturing to the bottle.

He took the bottle and spun it around. Everyone else's eyes were glued on the glass bottle, turning in circles, circles, circles...

Finally it became slower. Slower and slower and then it slowly stopped at ... Hideki Kanada.

No, right?

He turned his head, and everyone looked at Hideki. Yukio resisted to sigh, he really did. "Alice wouldn't mind kissing me again, would you?" It wasn't even that meant to be that mean. Yukio found Hideki's touch not bad and it was better than kissing any idiot.

Everyone in the circle laughed as the bottle pointed to Hideki, including himself, though for a different reason. "Alice" didn't mind at all. With barely a second of hesitation, the tall boy was back on his knees and turned to Yukio, with a pleasant grin on his face. Remembering how he didn't like to be kept waiting, as he pulled him in for a kiss, Hideki minded himself to kiss him quicker.

So when Yukio turned to him, he immediately reached out, his hands wrapping behind his head, and he gently laced his fingers through the dark locks. Hideki, at full height on his knees, seemed to tower over the other boy, so he pulled Yukio's hair softly to guide his lips upward so that he could be kissed. His lips were firm, but tender in the embrace. This second kiss seemed to last a fraction of a second longer than the first, but that was as long as it took for Hideki to come to an incredibly realization. As his chest boiled with happiness and desire, and his mind was drowning with the warm he felt from Yukio's body heat, somehow everything came together and an undeniable truth made itself known to Hideki.

He released his grip in Yukio's hair, and slowly pulled his hands around his neck, before finally pulling away altogether. Again, looking at Yukio's face, he couldn't help but start chuckling with delight.

"It all makes sense now! I get it!" He announced, smiling victoriously. "I get it!" He placed his hands on either side of Yukio's arms, looking him in the eye.

"This isn't an indirect declaration… but I like you!" Hideki stated boldly. "It makes perfect sense, I like you, Takagawa Yukio!"

He was grabbed by both arms, stared at and told that someone liked him. That Hideki Kanada liked him. Like, really liked him. Not friend-like, not classmate-like. He liked him.

Oh God, what?

"...." This was probably the first time Yukio Takagawa was speechless. His mouth was open but no tone left it. Soon he closed his lips, then suddenly lifted a hand and grabbed Hideki by the shoulder, pulling him down onto the ground. He rolled him in seconds onto his stomach and crossed his arms hurtfully onto his back. He didn't like being touched, nope.

"Kanada-sama, I think you shouldn't say such things in a group like this," he muttered, leaning on the taller one, his hands still holding Hideki's. "And don't suddenly grab me. Especially not on the arms. "

Hideki usually said things that others sometimes found embarrassing, but now, after saying that he liked Yukio, he felt his heart pounding almost painfully in his chest. Come to think of it… this is the first time he's ever said he liked someone. And he was really happy to like someone. It was a very exciting feeling.

His heart was becoming even more haggard as he watched Yukio's mouth become agape, and then close. He was distracted by the idea of kissing him again… so much so he was surprised when he realized that his face was to the ground. Yukio had so quickly pinned his arms to his back while Hideki was dazed, that he didn't even notice the Yukio begin to force him down!

"S-sorry… should I tell you later alone, then?" Hideki groaned, his voice strained since he was lying on his chest, with the added weight when he lifted his head to try to look behind him.

"And I'm sorry, I won't touch your arms again without permission, Takagawa," Hideki swore, fighting his reflexes to fight back against Yukio's hold on him. After all, he was justified in being upset with him, and had confidence that he'd release him soon enough. Yukio might say mean things, but Hideki didn't believe he wanted to hurt people.

"Come on, he didn't mean anything by it," one student said. "Kanada touches everyone."

"Yeah, aren't you taking it a little too far, Takagawa-kun?" The girl Hideki had kissed added, poised as if she was ready to stand and intervene if she felt the need to.

"I-it's fine." Hideki said. "This is how Yukio expresses when he's upset. I'm not hurt anywhere, so it's okay."

"Hideki…" The girl shook her head. 'What a major bone-head...'

"Kanada," Yukio growled but he did it silent enough so only Hideki could hear it. Then he let go of his arms and got off him, standing up with a sigh. This was still embarrassing...

~ Time skip! ~

Hours later Yukio was walking down the corridor, not wearing his school uniform anymore. He wore black drainpipe jeans and white tanktop in combination with a comfortable college jacket. The festival had started 10 minutes ago, outside the sun would leave in a two hours if not less. Yukio had told himself to not think about what Hideki had told him. How could he? In front of all those people...

Yukio sighed and stopped, fishing his phone out and turning to 'vibrate'. So he wouldn't disturb the music or anything. Besides, who would call him on a Friday evening when 90% of the school were at this festival? Nobody, hopefully.

Hearing is name in such a low growl sent shivers down his spine, though Hideki couldn't tell why, or what the feeling was. But he did feel a slight relief when Yukio got off, and he stood up as soon as he was able, though he had a frown on his face… what had turned out to be a great afternoon ended up making him feel lousy, and no doubt Yukio didn't benefit from any of it.

~~~~~

Hideki was in the classroom, dressed in a tight black, long-sleeved t-shirt with dark grey seams that trailed up his chest on either side. With it, he wore black jeans, and he had his hair tied up. Along with making the scenery and props, he was also helping with setting up the stage, and changing the props and scenery during scene changes. He could hear some people walking around in the hallways, as well as some classmates trying to encourage people to come watch the show in twenty-five minutes. Some people were already sitting in the seats they had prepared, mostly family who were there just to see the play their kids were involved in.

The opening scene was supposed to be in a cabin home, so there weren't many props to set up, so a lot of stage hands were waiting around, some were behind the makeshift stage and helping some actors with costume and make-up, making the area very crowded and a bit noisy- so Hideki chose to stay out.

He couldn't help to think about Yukio, and wondering if he would come back for the play… Hideki wanted to apologize… plus, he wanted to tell him he liked him in private, since Yukio sounded like he'd prefer that. Also… he just really, really wanted to see him, period.

Hideki had his first three kisses, and realized he liked someone, and confessed in just that afternoon… yet a turn of events, mainly his fault, turned everything sour… he really wanted to make things right.

~~~~EDIT~~~~

Okay, apparantly I can't go back and edit earlier posts... which is alarming news to me...

So I'm going to post Hideki's picture here under a spoiler :3

attachment.php?attachmentid=30375&d=1407204881

[.........

He's hawt.

Yukio followed the corridor to his classroom,a fter all he needed to be there for the play. About 10 minutes before it would start, he appeared in the corridor leading to the class. He stopped, when he saw Hideki standing there, though. Casually he walked up to him, looking up with a raised eyebrow. "Oi. Why are you out here instead of in there?" He lifted a hand and pointed at the classroom. The door was half open, but Yukio didn't have the feeling someone would actually watch them.

[Thanks ^D^ And your reply's not particularly short :3 ]

Hideki smiled as he saw Yukio approach. He actually came! Hideki was a bit surprised that he actually spoke to him, considering that he seemed so upset earlier, so he was silent while processing his reaction with his question.

"Oh, well, we have the set for the first scene ready," Hideki told him. "And the "backstage" is really small, and there are a lot of people back there already. So no one really needs my help until the show starts."

Hideki's shoulders raised as he grinned. "I'm really glad that you came tonight. I really wanted to talk to you about earlier…which I'm really sorry about, by the way!" His smile dropped, and his eyebrows furrowed a bit.

"I'm not very good at knowing when it's appropriate to say certain things, and I know that causes problems for other people, so I'm really sorry that I made you mad earlier." He repented to his classmate, lowering his head.

Yukio watched the brunette, then sighed. "Don't worry about it."

Really? Had he just said that only? Okay, he really needed something to do. He needed a better hobby. Any club to go to or any alcohol to drink. He was simply friendly to someone who told him that he was in love with him in front of their classmates...

In front of their bloody classmates.

"Look, Hideki," Yukio continued. "Don't do it again and we are fine, you hear me?" He felt a bit stupid telling such things a guy who was older and looked much older than he himself. It was like a kid told a senior what to do and what not. It was strange to someone like Yukio.

Hideki gave a beaming smile to the shorter boy.

"Right, absolutely." He said, nodding in agreement. That much he could do. Besides, now that they were alone, he could tell him again how he felt, and it wouldn't be a problem- he'd to it right!

He looked into the classroom to make sure there wouldn't be an interruption, with a few people minding their own business, talking amongst themselves, or filtering in and out of the semi-separated backstage area, trying to finish some last-minute changes. Last Hideki had heard, they were still trying to sew part of one costume back on. It wasn't crucial, but there were some perfectionists in the crew who needed it to be done right. Thinking about it made Hideki smile with pride. His classmates had been working really hard lately to make this production possible.

"So, you came to see the results of everyone's hard work, yeah?" He asked Yukio, wondering if he was also excited- and forgetting his objective.

"Fifty-fifty," Yukio answered. He still felt a bit strange around Hideki, buying that the taller one felt something for him. He wasn't 100% sure, yet he believed that the brunette wouldn't lie, especially not about such a thing.

The grey-haired smaller male slid his hands into the college jacket, lifting his shoulders for a casual shrug. His head turned to the side, peeking into the classroom. "I want to see it and it's time to kill. I have nothing to do for the rest of this Friday." He looked at Hideki again, producing a grin. "Uncool, right? Friday night and I have nothing to do. I thought lying in my bed and gaming may be a good option, too."

Hideki's eyebrows pinched upward, puzzled and a bit concerned, but then his face returned to his default when he chuckled lightheartedly.

"Come on! Don't say something like that," He replied to him. "After all, after these two shows tonight- there will never be another production by the same people again! This is a rare opportunity that will never happen again!" Hideki explained. "So even if you hate it- you can't regret it because it's something you'd never get to witness again. Save the video games for another Friday night!" The long-haired boy added, smiling. Then his eyes lit up.

"Oh! Or maybe the next Friday you're free, we could do something together? Would that be alright?" He asked, eagerly leaning forward a tad subconsciously.

And Yukio leaned back, raising an eyebrow, then licking over his upper lip. It was a habit. "Uhm...okay? Which time? Would you also like to stay over the night and have breakfast with me? And do you want to shower with me, too?" He asked further. The tone in his voice barely changed, it just got a little bit higher when he was using sarcasm - like now. It wasn't like he wanted to scare Hideki off, the brunette was a nice guy. It wasn't Yukio's gale to hurt his feelings, but he was so easy to joke with. Yukio seriously had to behave himself next Friday then.

"Wah~ Really?" Hideki was grinning ear to ear. He practically had flowers sprouting from his head he was so happy. He was even invited to spend the night at Yukio's house?! A bright flush covered his cheeks. Did this mean he might like him back, then?!

"Th-that all sounds really great!" Hideki said, his voice bursting. A few people inside, mainly future audience members, looked up at the sudden sound. "I-I mean… maybe we could wait on the shower thing. But the rest sounds fun!" He said.

"Oh! But not that I wouldn't want to shower with you, I bet you have a very good body- but even though I like you a lot and want to spend lots of time with you, I think some things we should take a little slower, okay?" He asked, his voice getting more quiet as he became more bashful.