trapped birds.((Sosuke0549 and bloodbunny.))

Bloodbunny

"Yuma...Gilbert...Clean up this place...and get rid of the body's"

He muttered. His gaze cold... He glanced at Yamito, He was a rough boy to crack.

"You look exhausted~ "

He grinned as he headed up stairs.

"None of you are allowed to bathe. I will be dealing with Kai, and when I return you better have made some progress... "

He hissed, disappearing up stairs.

• Replies 663
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bloodbunny

• Sosuke0549

The boys looked away from the others cold glare and got up slowly gilbert refused to look at the other Yuma and Gilbert sighed and began disposing the bodies and cleaning up the room yamito hissed at Rai and looked away slowly.Kai was sleeping in his bed purring softly as he didn't notice Rai enter the room and continued sleeping peacefully.

"Kai... wake up."

He ordered, as he sat on the bed. He forcefully took the kittens wrist, pulling his body up, so he was sitting up.

"You dare sleep, after disappointing me.."

He waited to hear an excuse but silenced his kitten.

"Silence... "

He cupped his cheek.

"Tonight's Slave gathering was a test... a test to see how loyal, my slaves were. To see how much they crave me...and if they'd let another person soil there body... and you...passed,"

He ran his fingers threw his kittens hair.

"You and I have a understanding...a bond... You refused to let anyone else touch you But me... You are faithful and you will be rewarded. "

He looked into his eyes. Kai had gained something truly amazing! Some of Rai's trust!!

"Go back to sleep... I have to deal with the others, but tonight..I expect you to be in my bedroom. "

He whispered, kissing the boys forehead before standing.

Kai woke up hearing the others voice his eyes openes slightly as the light blinded him.Kai sqeaked softly as Rai took his wrists he looked at the other with worry filled eyes.

"You dare sleep, after disappointing me.."
He whimpered and began to explain only to be cut of yet again by Rai.
"Silence... "
Kai purred softly as Rai cupped his cheek feeling his warn hand on his cold skin.
"Tonight's Slave gathering was a test... a test to see how loyal, my slaves were. To see how much they crave me...and if they'd let another person soil there body... and you...passed,"
Kai blinked in shock for a moment before nuzzling into Rai's touch as he felt him running his fingers through his hair.
"You and I have a understanding...a bond... You refused to let anyone else touch you But me... You are faithful and you will be rewarded. "
Kai noticed how deep the others eyesvl where and began to get lost in them but his masters words pulled him back.
"Go back to sleep... I have to deal with the others, but tonight..I expect you to be in my bedroom. "
Kai nodded and sank back into the sheets after receiving a kiss on his forehead.

Rai came back down stars. And sighed looking at his three incompetent slaves.

"Yuma, Gilbert. When your done take Yamito and yourself to the bathroom. I'll be waiting to wash your disgusting bodies thoroughly."

He turned away, He didn't have any expression on his face.,. Just very....cold eyes.

The slaves heads turned to see their master walk in

Yuma, Gilbert. When your done take Yamito and yourself to the bathroom. I'll be waiting to wash your disgusting bodies thoroughly."
Yuma nodded Gilbert frowned looking at the ground nodding once they were done they went to the washroom and began to help wash each other thoroughly. Kai went to his master bed room and sat on the bed waiting for him.

In the bathroom, Rai Sat on the counter. Watching his slaves wash each other.

"Get behind your ears, and scrub harder! Clean your asses thoroughly too. "

Rai said. He had no desire to touch his slaves. There body's were soiled by other people....

It was like eating someone else's food after they chewed it and spited it out. The thought that someone touched them was sickening. They were all truly sluts...

"...by the way...Gilbert.. did you enjoy yourself? I know that old geezer had his fun... "

He waited for the other to reply.

The others scrubbed and scrubbed untill their skin turned red and sore leaving temporary marks on their skin the room filled with soft cries and grunts.Gilbert hear the tone in the others voice and became still staring at the floor.

"Of course he did he raped me!" He frowned and began to clean himself once again the other two slaves looking at him Yamito just looked like he hated the world and everyone in it,Yuma wasn't really surprised the rabbit was pretty weak and shy.

"So...does that mean you didn't enjoy yourself? What a shame...because that old man has given me a offer on you~ "

He stood.

"Wash your hair at lest three times and I want all three of you to brush your teeth thoroughly until your gums bleed."

He refused to touch them until they were extremely clean.

"And Yamito...you look rather upset. As if you hate the world and everyone in it.."

He bend down to get on eye-level with him.

"Do you hate me?... If you do there may be some good news for you... do you remember that fat man who fucked you? He took quite I liking to you... He wants to buy you..."

He sighed, standing.

"What to do~ I have two slaves who don't like me...perhaps you'll be much happier with new masters yes? Or...am I wrong? "

He looked down at them wanting to see there reactions, would they want to stay here...? Or go with new ugly masters?

Gilbert sqeaked and shook his head reaching for Rai wanting him closer.

"No I hate him he's a total pervert....I only want you as my master!" He whimpered sinking into the water slightly.Yamito felt his stomach flip as his face turned pale.

"I wouldn't be happier I would just be more miserable!" He groaned and crossed his arms looking at Rai.

"I honest would love to tear him limb from limb..."His glare softened as he chuckled at the thought.Gilbert sniffed and wiped his eyes hughing his knees.

Gilbert sqeaked and shook his head reaching for Rai, but He pulled away, rather disgusted. Only Kai was the one he'd touch right now...the others were still dirty in his eyes.

"No I hate him he's a total pervert....I only want you as my master!"[/Quote]

He whimpered sinking into the water slightly.

"Is that so..."

He said sarcastically. Not really believing him.

Rai saw Yamito's face turn pale.

"I wouldn't be happier I would just be more miserable! I honest would love to tear him limb from limb..."[/Quote]

His glare softened as he chuckled at the thought. Gilbert sniffed and wiped his eyes hughing his knees.

Rai sighed.

"I'll think about it... just get yourself clean and go to bed..."

Rai looked at all of them, before leaving the bathroom.

Rai stepped into his bedroom. And smirked a little as he saw His kitten. He went over to him and kissed him... He kissed him passionately. His fingers sliding threw his hair and he slowly climbed on top of him as he kissed him slowly but roughly.

My kitten~

He slowly broke there kiss, His fingers slowly sliding down his cheek.

"...How do you feel"

He had beat him pretty badly...he softly stroked his behind.

Gilbert felt slightly hurt by the sarcasm in the others voice Yamito sighed and continued cleaning himself up.Afterwards all three of them headed to theor bed rooms and all but Gilbert fell asleep with ease .Kai's ears perked up as he saw the other walk into the room and smiled feeling the other kiss him he purred louder running his hand through the others hair tugging on it slightly as the other began to get ontop of him he wrapped his arms around his neck kissing him back with matching passion .Kai purred feeling Rai stroke his cheek .

"A bit sore..." He frowned slightly moving closer to the other.

"I see.."

He kissed him one more time before getting off him and getting into bed. He wouldn't snuggle with the kitten unless he did all.the snuggling. He'd allow Kia to snuggle with him...because he deserved it.

He sighed laying down. Thinking...

"Go to sleep..."

Kai sighed softly and pecked his cheek before pulling the covers up and over his small body and Rai with a quiet yawn.

"Good night...." He smiled and shut his eyes calming his thoughts and breathing a bit .(The next morning Kai came into the room with a tray with omlet wrapped around rice and a cup of coffee on the side he sat it down on the beside table and sat on the floor waiting for him to wake up.

Rai slowly woke up. He yawned and sat up, smelling food. He looked next to him... seeing Kai wasn't there until he found him on the ground.

"Kai.."

He saw the food and gave a small smile to him.

"Come here~"

He rewarded his kitten with a kiss.

He took the food and began eating, sipping his coffee.

Kai smiled softly and crawled next to him curled up up slightly his tail swaying happily .

"Morning master." He purred before yawning and stretching out careful not to hit him.Kai fidled with his collar playing with the bell on it nervously.

Rai finished his breakfast and got out of bed sighing.

"You are the others have some cores to do..yes, wake the others up. And after you all have eaten, begin cleaning. "

He stated as went into the bathroom to shower. He still hadn't decided on weather or not he'd sell Yamito and Gilbert. It was mostly on how they would act today..

Kai sighed and nodded and went and woke up the others and told them to began to clean while he made everybody breakfast by the time he was done cooking they had about half of the cleaning done.Once everyone was done cleaning Kai cleaned up the dishes and began to help the others but ended up cutting himself on some broken glass but he knew that Rai was proabley still in the shower and thats where most people kept that first aid kits.

Rai came out of the bathroom wearing black jeans and no shirt. His hair wet. He stopped as he came out seeing Kai.

"What are you doing in my room."

He said rather darkly. There were mutilate bathrooms, and the slaves had there own. He noticed the boy bleeding and frowned.

"Honestly...do not stain my floor with your blood."

He took the boys bleeding hand and began to lick it...giving Kai a unbelievable pain.. but Rai refused to let good. The boys blood was rather tasty.

Bare with it...my kitten~

When Rai finally let Kai go...his cut was healed.

"Next time do not enter my room with out permission..."

He turned and headed out.

"Now out.."

He ordered. As he headed down stairs. He saw Yuma, Gilbert and Yamito... but said nothing to them as he took a seat on the couch.

Kai backed up slightly as his master stopped in his tracks looking at him.

"What are you doing in my room."
Kai felt himself grow nervous of the others cold attitude.
"Honestly...do not stain my floor with your blood."
Kai whimpered softly his ears flattened as Rai took his hand licking that gashes and cuts on his hand causing his eyes to water as he mewled.
"Next time do not enter my room with out permission..."
Kai looked downwards at the floor.

"I'm sorry master i didn't know....." He watched the other beganing to walk out but he turnrd looking back at Kai .

"Now out.."
Kai nodded and scampered out of the room.

Gilbert and Yamito looked at him for a moment or so before continuing to work Yuma tryed not to look at him not feeling worthy enough to do so he kept his head hung in shame .

Honestly... I reward Kai and he now thinks he can do as he pleases. Entering my room with out permission. Hmp.. I spoiled him to much..next time I'll have him sleep on the floor,

Rai thought to himself. The room was rather quiet and all he was doing was watching his slaves work..perhaps it was best to...get rid of one of them...

"Yamito...front and center.."

He waited for the demon to do as he was told. Unlike the others Yamito had a difficult time showing him respect and affection. Perhaps threatening to sell him will make him realize how blessed he is to have a sexy, master like himself.

"You say you'd be miserable if I sold you to that fat man... but I don't think you understand just how good you have it here, No one knows until they lose it... "

He sighed. Observing his body.

"Tommrrow...you'll be that man's toy..he'll coming to retrieve you around noon. Do look your best..~"

Rai was interested to see how the other would respond. Would he beg him not to sell him? Would he apologize for his behavior...would he cry and beg to stay here and be fucked? Perhaps if he was begging at his feet...Rai wouldn't sell him.

Yamito stood infront of Rai by his expression he already knew what was happening his eyes watering seconds away from crying the demon had been a complete fool he knew he couldnt fall for him and yet he did .

"You say you'd be miserable if I sold you to that fat man... but I don't think you understand just how good you have it here, No one knows until they lose it... "
Yamito crossed his arms trying to toughen up but he was easy to read as if he were an open book.
"Tommrrow...you'll be that man's toy..he'll coming to retrieve you around noon. Do look your best..~"
Yamito had completely broke at that point his legs trembling violently as he cryed only to fall seconds later next to Rai gripping his leg weakly.

B..but....master......I know....I'm a...fool for saying this... but I've fallen for you....I knew it wouldn't work out..though....please...keep...me...as your....slave..I promise....I'll behave he spoke to the other telaphathically his head resting on his leg hugging it weakly as a whimper escaped his lips.

Rai saw the demon weaken, the he never image that Yamito would completely crack. He was completely broke at this point. His legs trembling violently as he cryed only to fall seconds later next to him gripping his leg.

B..but....master......I know....I'm a...fool for saying this... but I've fallen for you....I knew it wouldn't work out..though....please...keep...me...as your....slave..I promise....I'll behave[/Quote]

His eyes widened slightly at the others words. The others head was resting on his leg, hugging him weakly and whimpering. Any other time He would expect and want this from his slave But...

Want do you mean...'fallen for'

He looked down at him with slightly cold eyes.

Had the other....his own slave...fallen in love with him?

Yamito sqeaked softly as he tryed to speak .

"I love you..." He said softly his voice cracking at the though of him being ripped away from Rai his tail laying lifelessly on the ground as Yamito tryed to calm himself down taking in deep breaths his chest felt like someone was squeezing it roughly as he panted softly his gripp slightly tightening.

Rai was never looking for love. And he certainly was never looking for it in a slave. Rai liked to pretended that love didn't exist. He had never received love...so now that Yamito was at his feet saying that he loved him...Rai was puzzled. Ichiro believed that it was okay to love slaves but...slaves were toys! Not lovers!

"Love...disgusting...why would I want such a trivial thing. "

His voice started off strong but faded.. As if he was hesitating.

Love....Did he always secretly want it? Was it okay to love another person...

No!! No love was a weakness! And Rai had no weakness! Rai kicked the other away.

"You are a fool for saying such a idiotic sentence to me...get out of my sight...and go to your room."

Rai wasn't sure how to deal with this situation. He needed to think... love? Why did he love him? And why him?! After the way He mistreated him?! It made no sense. Was he just saying that so he wouldn't he sold?? But...the way he was acting...could it be true? Ughh.. Rai was so confused.