Bloody War ((Ryouta Basket & YaoiLoverfangurl19))

Ryouta

Hikari was still in the bathroom and washing himself, thinking about the other! He really did love him now! He didn`t know what to do and tried to snap out of it.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ryouta

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

Kyosuke was in the library read books about politics since it was only 2 months before he is going to be king after his father

Hikari was tired so he went out to find Kyosuke. H wasn`t in his room! He sighed and walked to the bed of him and threw himself, hoped that he would come soon!

Kyosuke walked out Of library and towards his bedroom, with some books in his hand, When he come to his room, he walked inside and towards his bed where he put down books on nighttable.

Hikari felt asleep and when he woke up, he saw Kyosuke came back. "Oh.....Hello....Where have you been all this time??"

Kyosuke smiled"Oh Hikari I didnt know you was here, I belive you was still in your room, I was to library for awaile, borrow books so you can see and I was reading some books in library"

Hikari looked at the books and then at him. "mm...Do you like reading books?? What are these about??" He asked and stretched himself a bit. He yawned, he was still sleepy but it thought that it was enough for now since it was evening.

Kyosuke smiled"yes I love to read books and these books are about politics, since I'm going to be king soon, I must read these books"

Hikari starred at him for a while and then looked away. "king, huh!!" He fist his hands and showed him his neck. "Won`t you need some blood?? You didn`t suck from me for two days."

Kyosuke realishe what Hikari was talking about and smiled"yes you have right, I tottaly forget about it since we had our fight, I'm going to suck your blood then" he walked closer to Hikari and bite his neck, start to suck blood from Hikari neck

Hikari moaned a bit after his fangs entered him. He tried to hold his voice back but it really hut. He grabbed his shirt tightly, squeezing them, biting his lips. He could feel his blood was being sucked out and he was feeling the his neck was losing more blood each second.

Kyosuke stop suck Hikari neck and smiled"that was good, I'm going to heal you now" he heal Hikari neck so his neck didnt bleeding anymore

Hikari looked at him for a while as he fast steal his look. "If you are going to be the king, I can`t be with you anymore...He fist his hands, silence after that.

Hikari looked at him and sighed. "Don`t you know? Because when you become the kind, you should marry and have a queen and also children."

Kyosuke sigh"have you not realished yet Hikari, I'm gay, I love and fuck boys not girls, so I don't want to marry woman or have children"

Hikari blushed. "You should even if you don`t want to because you should have successors! It`s not going to be decided by you!" He looked away fast.

Hikari sighed as he closed his eyes. "You don`t understand! If you not going to have a child, your kingdom and vampire`s world will be destroyed after you. "

Kyosuke said in angry voice"I'm not going to have any children or marry fucking stupid woman, When I'm 100% gay, just think about marry woman and fuck her, hello no that is much better to be dead"

Hikari looked at him and then looked away. "Why are you shouting at me?? I did nothing in particular! It`s just the truth!" He said as he sighed and left the room.

Kyosuke walked after Hikari and said in very angry voice" I really hate you now Hikari, I can't belive I feel in love with person like you, I'm going to send you back to earth since you really hurt my feelings and broke my heart, I don't need blood surce like you" he took his hand on Hikari's forhead and teleport him back to earth

Hikari looked at the other as he tears started to fall. He looked away after they were in earth. He slapped his hand as he ran away into his home in earth. He lay on his bed, started crying.

Kyosuke was very angry and he was close to transform to his demon form but he calmed down before that happend, he walked towards his room for to read one Of the books he borrow from library

Hikari slowly stood up as he went out of take a fresh air. He felt somebody is watching him. He turned back as he saw a vampire, it wasn`t Kyosuke but he was very handsome. "Are you Hikari??" Hikari slowly moved back. "Who are you??" He smiled. "I saw you in the castle, I`m Yamato! I like you to be my blood source!"