Bloody War ((Ryouta Basket & YaoiLoverfangurl19))

Ryouta

Kyosuke smirked"what choice did I have, where Else Should I cum, its Natural to cum after you have sex with the one you love and I guess Hikari dont know that"

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ryouta

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

Hikari was really angry, he walked closer to te other and slapped him again. "I already know that but I didn`t want to...if I was important for you, you would probably listen to me but you just want my body and nothing else.

Kyosuke so angry at Hikari and start crying litter bit"of course I don't want your body Hikari, I love you so much at it hurts, so tell me where I should cum then? I can't hold in the cum Hikari so I must realishe it"

Kyosuke sigh"why are you so afride to get dirty? Which you can't tackle at I cum inside you, we can't be together at all, sorry Hikari but you must understand at is natural to cum inside the person you love, that was sex is about"

Hikari walked to Yamato and shook his head. "It is not a straight sex, it`s for a male and a female which made the woman to be pregnant, why is it necessary for gays?? I can`t accept that!!"

Kyosuke crying harder"why can't you accept at I'm gay Hikari, I can't stop myself for being Gay, I just can't but which you want we can be together without having sex"

Hikri wdened his eyes. "What?? When did I said that I don`t want to sex or didn`t accept you as a gay! I`m a gay too now but I don`t to get dirty that`s all!"

Kyosuke kissed back"that's alright with me and I'm sorry for to be such jerk to you, I hope you can forgive me?"

Hikari looked backed at Yamato and sighed. "I must think! I don` know if we can go on, let me think okay??" He said walking to Yamato.

Kyosuke got hurt When Yamato said that and didnt say anything to defend himself since he knew what Yamato said, was the truth, he just sighed

Hikari started thinking but he already knew the answer. He wanted Kyosuke next to him so he walked to his room and went inside, waited for him to arrive.

Kyosuke sighed"shall we go to Hikari room and hear who he choose?" He was ready to teleport himself to Hikari room

Kyosuke smiled"shall we cheek in my room Yamato? I'm sure Hikari are there" he start walking towards his room

Hikari walked out of his room to see if Kyosuke was coming and he saw both. He looked down. "I decided to stay with Kyosuke that`s why sorry Yamato..."

Kyosuke so shocked on Hikari and said in shocked"what why Hikari? I have been total jerk to you and when we had sex I didn't listened to you at all, so why"

Kyosuke smiled"of course I love you Hikari, I'm so happy at you still love me after I been jerk to you" he hugged Hikari