Bloody War ((Ryouta Basket & YaoiLoverfangurl19))

Ryouta

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Ryouta

• YaoiLoverfangurl19

Kyosuke smirked"it was you so free yourself Hikari" he thrust last time inside Hikari and scream Hikari name When he cummed inside Hikari

Hikari slapped the other after he came. "YOU ASSHOLE! I told you, No! But you didn`t listen!" He pushed him away and walked out of the room to his own after he get dressed.

Kyosuke raise himself up from bed, walked out Of his room towards Hikari's room, knock on the door since the door was closed

Hikari finished with his bath and walked out as he heard somebody knocked. He knew who he was. "What is it?" He asked loudly after he opened the door.

Kyosuke said in angry voice"fine we can never have sex again and I'm sorry for cum inside and make you dirty, I'm going back to my room, let me be for rest of the day" he walked towards his room, walked inside and slammed the door

Kyosuke was sick of Hikari and his attude, so he decide tomorrow, should he make Hikari forget him and find himself new blood source, he lay himself down on bed and start to read second book he borrow from library

Hikari woke up, he decided to escape. He picked his things and slowly and carefully left the palace without anybody understand! He ran to the jungle and hid somewhere.

Kyosuke feelt at Hikari escape from the castle and just igjoner it, he raise himself up from his bed, walked outside of his room and towards meeting

Kyosuke walked out of meeting room since meeting was finish, he heard his father calling him

Kyosuke father walked towards Kyosuke"wait Kyosuke" Kyosuke stopped and taurn around, sigh"what is it father"

Kyosuke father so serious on Kyosuke"where is your blood source Hikari?" Kyosuke just growled When he heard that name and answer in calm voice"I dont know where he is father, Why do you want to talk to him"

Kyosuke father answer in serious voice"yes I want to talk to him but since you dont know where he is, so for I talk to him another time" he walked away

Kyosuke sighed for second time and started walking towards his room

Hikari was still there, he slowly started to walk again as he felt somebody is following him, he turned back and saw the vampire from before, Yamato. "What are you doing here?" Yamato hugged him and then kissed him, Hikari blushed. "Wh...?" "Please, will you be mine??"

Kyosuke teleported himself in forest and so Hikari&Yamato hugged eashother, he smirked"Yamato I dont think you want him as your lover, he hate getting dirty very much and that inclouder have cum inside him or have cum on his body"

Hikari blushed dark after he said that, Yamato put his hand on his shoulder and smiled. "I`m not like you, if he doesn`t like that then I won`t do that but you did, you don`t love him."